Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Then there's the idea of keeping her clothes after the rape. Especially effective in a public place where she has to go and get help while completely naked. Even better if her hands are kept bound behind her and there's a gag in her mouth. The ultimate humiliation.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #22
mollymolotov666

omg, thats scary. . .nice!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:01 AM   #23
gwen_the_bitch

gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Then there's the idea of keeping her clothes after the rape. Especially effective in a public place where she has to go and get help while completely naked. Even better if her hands are kept bound behind her and there's a gag in her mouth. The ultimate humiliation.
oo! oo! pick me! yes please! ^_^
gwen_the_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #24
mollymolotov666

i second that!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #25
gwen_the_bitch

gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymolotov666 View Post
i second that!!!
Me first though! >=P
Old 02-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #26
mollymolotov666

lol, i was just agreeing with you
Old 02-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #27
gwen_the_bitch

I know but just saying...if you tried to go before me i would have to rape you...wait I already am...hmm...I would STOP raping you! HA!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #28
mollymolotov666

don't stop raping me! i like it! my first lesbian rape, too!
Old 02-01-2009, 04:08 AM   #29
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight amongst yourselves! I have plenty of space in my dungeon to handle BOTH of you...
Old 02-01-2009, 04:57 AM   #30
gwen_the_bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMaster View Post
Ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight amongst yourselves! I have plenty of space in my dungeon to handle BOTH of you...
Yay! *gets on knees and hugs TM's pants*
Old 02-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #31
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen_the_bitch View Post
oo! oo! pick me! yes please! ^_^
See you in the role play section?
Old 02-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #32
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Now here is a great topic. My fantasies tend to be about taking away innocence from the victim. Raping her in front of her daddy, that would be pretty horrible. Or forcing her to pick a stranger to pleasure. The stranger never knowing she is being forced. Her rapist maybe threatening a family member to give her the propper motivation. And there is nothing like a forced orgasm. I love the idea of being forced to give a lap dance and stripping, tears falling down my face as i remove my clothes. Its a classic! And my favorite is verbal abuse, i love physical too, but verbal abuse is just humiliating. Her rapist capturing her, never allowing her to use her name,delivering punishments for refusing to call herself derogitory things. No matter how much the victim doesn't believe it, it still hurts.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #33
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Not to mention the, yes.. far off, chance of somebody ELSE taking advantage of her situation. More chances if she's let go in a shady neighborhood.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #34
mollymolotov666

ooo great idea!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

just thought of more

make her masturbate for him

after he is done or waiting to get up his energy again, using an object to continue her raping.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #36
Trill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco View Post
Not to mention the, yes.. far off, chance of somebody ELSE taking advantage of her situation. More chances if she's let go in a shady neighborhood.
Great minds think alike
Old 02-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #37
mollymolotov666

god i love way trill thinks
Old 02-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #38
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
I've not had any methods of humiliation forcibly used on me but one I’ve always desired is Sensory dep. Can’t hear.. can’t see.. can’t speak.. can’t touch.. Smell isn’t a huge deal since it doesn’t have much physical appeal.

But to be left completely bound, not knowing if/when something is going to happen.. how it’ll feel or be able to see it coming is a vulnerable feeling. Vulnerability to me is humiliating b/c I’m the exact opposite IRL.
For some reason i've been thinking of this scenario for years:

"What would happen if i were trapped in a dark room with no knowledge of how much time had passed?"

Apparently sensory deprivation eventually drives a person mad, from not knowing whether they've been trapped in that room for minutes, hours, days or even years.
It's a method torturers used to use on prisoners of war to make them compliant; make them so confused that they could easily get information out of them.

i've tried to think of ways to "outsmart" the sensory deprivation, such as rhythmically counting to a thousand, then adding a scratch to my arm with a fingernail, occasionally stopping to count how many scratches there are.
Or trying to figure out any routine the kidnappers might have, like, "hmm...the taller one seems to come in with a whip at approximately every 20th count of a thousand, until several hours have passed, then i don't see him again for a while. That must be when he sleeps."

Anyway...it does sound like a fun game.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:14 AM   #39
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

I have to say this thread got me all hot and bothered. The idea of being in the hands of a gang, and forced to strip and offer myself to them with my daughters forced to watch. Knowing that if I do not do well enough it will be their turn next. And each failure of mine to swallow some cum or offer my body correctly will mean they must pay a forfeit.

One of the other things is to be on my knees, hands tied behind me and having to suck a man to completion within a specified time limit or they will lose an item of clothing. And as soon as I finish there is another man. With so many excited men there I know in my heart of hearts I will certainly fail.........
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #40
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_girl View Post
I have to say this thread got me all hot and bothered. The idea of being in the hands of a gang, and forced to strip and offer myself to them with my daughters forced to watch. Knowing that if I do not do well enough it will be their turn next. And each failure of mine to swallow some cum or offer my body correctly will mean they must pay a forfeit.

One of the other things is to be on my knees, hands tied behind me and having to suck a man to completion within a specified time limit or they will lose an item of clothing. And as soon as I finish there is another man. With so many excited men there I know in my heart of hearts I will certainly fail.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
Now here is a great topic. My fantasies tend to be about taking away innocence from the victim. Raping her in front of her daddy, that would be pretty horrible. Or forcing her to pick a stranger to pleasure. The stranger never knowing she is being forced. Her rapist maybe threatening a family member to give her the propper motivation. And there is nothing like a forced orgasm. I love the idea of being forced to give a lap dance and stripping, tears falling down my face as i remove my clothes. Its a classic! And my favorite is verbal abuse, i love physical too, but verbal abuse is just humiliating. Her rapist capturing her, never allowing her to use her name,delivering punishments for refusing to call herself derogitory things. No matter how much the victim doesn't believe it, it still hurts.

WOW you two definitely have the right ideas !! welcome to RB both of you !!