Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default The raw thrill of ravishment

A scene that caught my breath today, from an old book:

The spray leaped up, almost hiding the other shore. While he stared into it he saw a girl laughing on the other bank. Her white body tunic whipped about her in the wind gusts, and he recognized her, holding up a basket of cherries, offering it to him as a gift. Her voice could not be heard over the roar of the river in spate.

She was teasing him because the river kept him from taking the gift. Or so she seemed to think.

He dropped his spear, unclasped his cloak, and slid off his trousers and boots. He dived into the vortex of the pool and felt rocks bruise his body. He fought through the current and drew himself out between the boulders beneath the orchard. The girl put down her basket and fled. When he neared her, she darted to the side into wild tree growth. The sandals slipped from her small feet and she stumbled in the gloom of the trees. He caught her and pulled her to the ground.

Her long hair lay like a veil across her face. The anger in his veins yielded to a wild exultation. When his hands felt the warmth of her smooth body, she began to cry softly. Swiftly he mastered her, taking full joy from her body.

That had my heart racing. I was there in my daydream, ravishing her. Feeling her body shake with soft sobs, beneath me. Holding down one of her thighs with my hand to suppress the writhing of her hips for a moment as I enter her.

New to the board. Thought I'd wave.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What a great way to introduce yourself.

Welcome to RB.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hi, welcome to RB
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm sure I'll enjoy this place

//Ravish
Old 02-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds like a book I’d love to read … welcome to the board, RavishAGirl.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Thank you all for the welcomes. Now if only more of the women would welcome me to the board...

Newland, the book was called Cyrus.

Here's another. The book is Corridor of Storms. At the beginning the woman, captive, is in a drugged half-slumber. She is very small, but strong-willed.

"Torka..." she whispered his name with longing, and as she flung her arms about his neck and arched to accept him, his entry startled her from her dreams. He stabbed deep, deliberately rousing pain.

Stunned, she opened her eyes. Even in the darkly shadowed interior of the pit hut, with dreams and reality still half-fused, she knew that the man who was joined to her, poised over her, and balanced upon his splayed hands was not Torka.

"Forget him." Navakh's voice was that of a slow, warm wind that moved upon and within her body. "Do not speak his name in longing when you lie with me. I have wanted you, Lonit, across great distances, across the long seasons, and there have not been many women whom Navakh has desired. Beautiful Lonit, move now for Navakh, as I have dreamed."

He gave her no chance to reply. He bent his head and kissed her slowly. He probed hungrily with his tongue. The kiss put the fire into her loins again, but she was free of her dreams now. She bit him fiercely.

He knelt back and pulled out of her, backhanding his mouth, observing the blood and smiling as though he enjoyed the pain.

"This woman is Torka's, always and forever!" She spat the words at him.

His smile grew. Even in the dark she could see his teeth, small and white and serrated, like the teeth of a hunting animal. "We we will see," he intoned, and bent to her breasts.

She tried to twist away from him, but a bare, hard knee rammed between her closing thighs, forcefully holding them open as his hands clasped her wrists and held her fast to the bed furs as he slowly suckled her breasts, drawing throbbing fire upward from her loins. She sobbed, enraged by her body's betrayal. His tongue was tracing a line of moist fire downward from her breasts, across her belly, to become a probe as it entered her. She gasped...

...Her words enraged him. He forced entry, brutally, jamming himself deep, watching her, waiting for her to cry out in pain or fear. She did neither. She lay passively beneath him, daring to look directly into his eyes as he moved on her - not as a man but an animal, riding her as a stallion rides a mare, gripping, pumping in hard thrusts. But unlike the wild, savage stallions of the open steppes, his release did not come quickly. He worked at her hard, deliberately hurting her...

Anyone out of breath yet?

I am imagining crushing my roleplay captive down on the bed furs, my mouth covering hers. Taking my time with her. Leaving bruises on her pale breasts from my kisses. Rolling my hips in hard, powerful thrusts. How long will she be able to hold back her cries as I rape her?

//Ravish
Old 02-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
Thank you all for the welcomes. Now if only more of the women would welcome me to the board...

Newland, the book was called Cyrus.

Here's another. The book is Corridor of Storms. At the beginning the woman, captive, is in a drugged half-slumber. She is very small, but strong-willed.

"Torka..." she whispered his name with longing, and as she flung her arms about his neck and arched to accept him, his entry startled her from her dreams. He stabbed deep, deliberately rousing pain.

Stunned, she opened her eyes. Even in the darkly shadowed interior of the pit hut, with dreams and reality still half-fused, she knew that the man who was joined to her, poised over her, and balanced upon his splayed hands was not Torka.

"Forget him." Navakh's voice was that of a slow, warm wind that moved upon and within her body. "Do not speak his name in longing when you lie with me. I have wanted you, Lonit, across great distances, across the long seasons, and there have not been many women whom Navakh has desired. Beautiful Lonit, move now for Navakh, as I have dreamed."

He gave her no chance to reply. He bent his head and kissed her slowly. He probed hungrily with his tongue. The kiss put the fire into her loins again, but she was free of her dreams now. She bit him fiercely.

He knelt back and pulled out of her, backhanding his mouth, observing the blood and smiling as though he enjoyed the pain.

"This woman is Torka's, always and forever!" She spat the words at him.

His smile grew. Even in the dark she could see his teeth, small and white and serrated, like the teeth of a hunting animal. "We we will see," he intoned, and bent to her breasts.

She tried to twist away from him, but a bare, hard knee rammed between her closing thighs, forcefully holding them open as his hands clasped her wrists and held her fast to the bed furs as he slowly suckled her breasts, drawing throbbing fire upward from her loins. She sobbed, enraged by her body's betrayal. His tongue was tracing a line of moist fire downward from her breasts, across her belly, to become a probe as it entered her. She gasped...

...Her words enraged him. He forced entry, brutally, jamming himself deep, watching her, waiting for her to cry out in pain or fear. She did neither. She lay passively beneath him, daring to look directly into his eyes as he moved on her - not as a man but an animal, riding her as a stallion rides a mare, gripping, pumping in hard thrusts. But unlike the wild, savage stallions of the open steppes, his release did not come quickly. He worked at her hard, deliberately hurting her...

Anyone out of breath yet?

I am imagining crushing my roleplay captive down on the bed furs, my mouth covering hers. Taking my time with her. Leaving bruises on her pale breasts from my kisses. Rolling my hips in hard, powerful thrusts. How long will she be able to hold back her cries as I rape her?

//Ravish

Welcome and i must say damn girl you read some hot stuff. WOW
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

(laugh)

I must be more careful with my nickname. 'RavishAGirl' means I'm going to ravish a girl. I'm a man.

And I do read hot stuff.

//Ravish
Old 02-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What a nice way to introduce yourself, I think you will fit in well here. I think I love the books you have been reading.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #10
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
(laugh)

I must be more careful with my nickname. 'RavishAGirl' means I'm going to ravish a girl. I'm a man.

And I do read hot stuff.

//Ravish
ooops my bad,i'm so sorry.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Thank you, ShyAngel, for the welcome. I am enjoying stalking this board and listening to the terrified, delighted gasps of the women as they imagine what I will do to them in the dark hours of the night. And the chuckles of the other men on the board.

A good place.

And sexfiend, no worries. I am difficult to offend.

//Ravish
Old 02-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #12
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
She was teasing him because the river kept him from taking the gift. Or so she seemed to think.
//Ravish
Kind of like us girls who love to tease the men on these forums.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #13
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Very like. You should be careful teasing, Seventeen. You might find me forcing you to the forest earth, my mouth rough and demanding on yours, smothering any whimpers. My hands swiftly uncovering your smooth body, tearing fabric when I need to.

//Ravish
Old 02-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #14
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Some food for thought...a victory feast of the wild horsemen of the steppes:

Wine was carried in then to the victors in golden bowls, honey mead, date wine and spirits. And the bowls were brought by the hands of captive women, hundreds chosen for their bright faces and fine figures. As was customary, their garments had been taken from them, their dark hair loosened upon their shoulders. And they were made to sing the love songs of their people before the Tatar lords took them off and violated them.

I love a good historical daydream.

How about it, girls? Can you imagine being stripped and forced to serve me wine and sing of love and desire, before I take your arm and lead you away to my cushions, where I will cover your mouth with mine and pin your wrists, ram my hard length inside you and force you and ravish you until I am sated?

//Ravish
Old 02-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
Reimagined

Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)

Ravish,

You've put a lot of thought into this haven't you?

Creative. I will admit.
Reimagined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #16
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Reimagined,

I have. And thank you.

Welcome to this board. The regulars here are very welcoming and open to the sharing of fantasies. I am new here, also.

//Ravish
Old 02-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
Reimagined

Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)Reimagined Level 7 (700+)

Thanks, Ravish.

Though I must admit, I do feel a tiny bit uneasy, considering the threads I've read here so far. Wasn't aware so many people had these types of fantasies.

Just trying to take it all in, and hope people are safe while having fun.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #18
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Dear Reimagined,

I hope people are safe, too. I believe this board is imagined as a fantasy playground for consenting adults. I hope you will chat with the moderators about what the board is for and how they work to keep it safe.

And I hope you find a safe place here to enjoy your daydreams.

//Ravish
Old 02-15-2009, 12:57 AM   #19
Reimagined

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Didn't mean to drive the thread of course.

*goes back to corner*
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #20
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From Household Gods, a novel about life in a Roman border town around 170 AD, as observed by a modern woman sent back in time to that era (in this scene, invading Germanic barbarians have just overrun the town):

Antonina screamed on a new note. The Germans holding her down laughed and cheered, not even remotely discommoded by her renewed struggles. The man who'd slain her husband strutted and preened. He was proud of himself. And the rest were proud of him. The one who held Antonina's left arm set his knee on it for a moment and beckoned with his freed hand, as if to say, Here, you go first.

The killer grinned. He swaggered back toward the huddle of men and the lone, suddenly very quiet woman. He squatted between her legs and ripped off her drawers. The others laughed with a note of incredulity, and let out a spatter of exclamations. The way they pointed and stared, Nicole knew what had set them off. Their women didn't shave down there -- and if they hadn't known that women here did, then this was there first rape in Carnuntum. Right here, in front of Nicole. Who couldn't move a muscle to intervene.

The German yanked down his breeches with a grunt, as if to say, Enough of that. Without further ado, he thrust his great red club between Antonina's legs, and ground deep.

Nicole turned her face away. Even with her fingers in her ears, she couldn't banish Antonina's cries. They went on and on, as if she'd lost all control over her voice.

Even through that shrill keening, Nicole heard the second, deeper grunt as the barbarian hammered himself to climax and pulled free. He sounded like a pig, a big, self-satisfied boar.

That wasn't the end of it. Not by a long, ugly shot. They took turns, every one, and a handful of others who happened by and stopped to join the fun. After a while, Antonina stopped screaming. Her mouth was open; her voice was gone. Several of the Germans took advantage of that, too, roaring with lauhgter as they spent themselves down her throat. Bite him, Nicole thought fiercely when the first one started. Bite it right off him. But Antonina didn't. Maybe she was too far gone. For her sake, Nicole hoped so.

[.....somewhat later.....]

"Wine?" the German repeated. As the word sank in, he grinned, displaying a mouthful of strong yellow teeth. He shouted it out with a roar of glee. "Wine!"

Maybe the word was the same in their language as in Latin; maybe it was simply a Latin word they all knew. Either way, they all came running. They hadn't bothered -- or, more likely, hadn't got round to -- slaughtering Antonina as the climax to their sport. Even as Nicole shrank back to let the Germans crowd into the tavern, she saw how it ended. Slowly, like a dog whipped and then forgotten, Antonina crawled past the pool of blood around her husband's corpse, and into her house.