Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A-train to Brooklyn (Open)

I was going home with this girl I met at TES. Her name was Laura and she was a hot blonde only about 5 foot. With huge tits stuffed into a tiny mini dress she wore. She looked very sexy. To sexy for the Subway. We were standing in car with a lot of late night party people,some half asleep some just minding their own business.when a tough looking Russian guy came over and pushed between Lara and I. He gave me a real dirty look staring me down. I also saw a look on my dates face like " aren't you going to do something. I was frozen with fear as he methodically started sticking his fingers up my dates skirt. Most people didn't notice. A few passengers did notice and threw a few smiles between watching and pretending not to notice. Laura began to pull his hands off her and the Russian grabed her face and whispered "Make scene and I kill you"! Then he started to kiss her. Laura looked at me as this big man started making out aggressively with my date. I saw some people trying not to notice and others who watched and knew she was my date and this guy just walked over and started taking her.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Laura squealed pitifully around Victor's tongue as he shoved it down her throat. I was trembling and frozen with fear. He reached out with one hand grabbing her throat and the other grabbing a whole plump breast in one hand, Laura managed to pull away briefly and start to yell 'he-' before he squeezed her throat cutting her off. Everyone on the sub acted like it wasn't happening. It felt so surreal. Then he picked her up by her throat with one hand and set her down on her feet, she was crying softly.

He smiled at me and said "now you see how real man treat woman."

He pulled her close with one hand grabbing the back of her head and the other getting a handful of her tight round ass, pulling her up on her toes.

Victor grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her down to her feet, spreading her legs with one shoe. His other hand roughly squeezed each of her luscious tits making her squeal each time, then he reached under her dress and started to reach into her panties...

I was crying and I finally snapped "STOP IT" and I charged him. Without even looking the Russian drew a knife from his belt and pointed it in my face, I stopped dead in my tracks. "Do not move." He punched me in the temple, sending me sprawling, dazed and splayed out I could see Laura sobbing and moaning as the Russian started fingering her roughly, the knife and a fistful of hair in his other hand.

He was pulling her up on her toes and impaling her on his thick fingers, her small tight pussy clenching his knuckles. Then he pulled back ang started massaging her clit, "n-no don't pleeease" she started moaning heavily and finally arched her back and yelled out, after he climax she started sobbing even harder.

The Russian turned her around and bent her over, her hands on the windows. He pulled her dress up around her hips, she started to come to her senses and arched her neck as her panties were being pulled down, "no no no please don-" she gasped as he rammed his long thick cock halfway up her small pussy, the gasped again as he hammered it in the rest of the way, pushing her way up on her toes. He started slam fucking her one hand on her hair and the other on her hips. With every thrust she lost her breath and squealed, trying to catch it before the next. Without warning he pulled out and she sighed briefly before she felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass "NO PLEASE NOT THE-" she was cut off by the pain of his cock ramming an inch into her ass without warning. She tried to buck away but he slammed her head against the window pinning it there. He slowly but harshly forced it in and she sounded like a panicking animal desperate to escape. He forced it to the hilt and she screamed. He pulled almost all the way out and rammed it back in forcing another scream. Then he started ramming the shit out of her, she was up on her tippy toes, he ass being split wide open. With each thrust she screamed in white hot pain. His thrusts grew faster and harder, he picked her up by her neck and her snatch with both hands and started ramming her down on his cock, her back arching, desperate to get away, with one final thrust she felt his cock expand and she gasped as he pulled her all the way down and hit cock shot deep into her ass. She moaned and squeezed involuntarily milking his cock, her whole body tensed and then went limp as she passed out.

He laid her down gently on the subway bench and tucked his bloodstained dick back in his pants.

The train pulled into the station and the doors opened

He looked down at me and smiled "that is how it is done" and walked out, no one else in the car moved.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Out of my way"a young teenage boy threw me aside as he held his dick in his hand. Before I could even guess what was happening his erection was shooting a load of cum all over Laura's crying face. "Take that you stupid blonde cockteaser" the boy screamed at Laura as he zipped his fly and ran out of the car to another one!
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuckold, subway, train