Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 05:19 AM   #1
mardhunmain

mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)mardhunmain Level 5 (500+)
Default Just sad..Driving off someone who wanted to be here!!!

Hi guys..Wanted to vent off somewhere..Think rowdy rooms most appropriate for it but i have no intention of cursing or insulting anyone.Rather just wanted to understand what is going on here.

I am someone who has recently attained some clips from my brother and wanted to start posting them one by one.Being a medico, its time consuming yet wanted to start posting some good ol mainstream rape clips.So i was suggested this place by my brother.Some of u may knw him.He was an old member here named 'Collesfracture' till his work got the better of him.He gave me his collection and asked me if i was interested in posting them.He suggested this board to as he had found a lot of support and friends here when he started out.He told me that legends of RB would help him and encourage him to post good quality stuff.

So i was encouraged to start posting here.However i found the experience much different from what Colles told me.I have found issues with my posting which i must say were quite perplexing.Here i must name Crotch Ripper our mod.I knw being a mod is tough work but as a mod atleast have the decency of replying to a pm if someone has a doubt (i thought u were supposed to pm a mod instead of a more direct approach).Also please verify or atleast take a second in looking at the caps (if not the video) to clarify that there is no error in posting ( all my videos have been deleted cause my last video which was a straight on mainstream rape clip apparently belonged to the BDSM section according to CR ).When i try to clarify those posts are also deleted.

I knw CR has been a mod for years but this kinda high handedness makes me wonder whether its still the amazing RB that Colles used to tell me about.I was someone interested to post some good videos but this kinda thing has driven me away.

I knw some of u may wanna curse and abuse a relative newbie for goin against an old friend of theirs or better still this thread might dissapear entirely. Neways had to put what was goin on in my mind.

Cheers
Old 06-28-2015, 05:40 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd suggest that if you are having, or perceive you are having a problem with a moderator, take it up with another moderator. I know from experience that they do have one anothers ear, as well as being reasonable people. It's bad form to berate them publicly for doing their job, even if you feel wronged.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 06-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was pleasant meeting you....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 06-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #4
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My troll detectors just went haywire

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
Old 06-28-2015, 09:25 PM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingrotter View Post
it was pleasant meeting you....

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 06-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #6
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YOU the poster are responsible for how your caps and videos appear here. I do not download every clip and view every frame for violations.

Some of your clips had items wrapped around necks ,that's bondage. Also remember others may download your clips and report the content to me.

I'm not going to discuss this any further they were removed because I felt they were in the wrong section. MOVE on nothing to see here.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 06-29-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Closed Thread