Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2019, 03:49 AM   #1
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default She Chose Fear

I showed her no mercy just like she requested.

We met yesterday, having never met or trusted anyone online. I sat next to her at the bar as planned, introduced myself, and paid for drinks. Then guided her to the farthest table, as a gentleman. Her eyes rarely meet mine when I spoke, which annoyed me but I was polite the whole time. Her name is Nora, a single white woman Russian Jew, plus a tad chunky in the arms and legs but a firm stomach. Maybe the drinks had an effect, or the closeness that we could be overheard by strangers, but she was adorable fidgeting with her glass as we talked about our email exchanges: fantasies of kidnapping/forced sex etc... and was anxious to let anyone around us hear the words rape or fuck. "Are you afraid of me?", I asked her while grazing her cold clammy hands. Whatever she uttered didnt matter. She withdrew her hand fast, stared at me all puppy-eyed, yet we were still negotiating. Maybe dom/sub relationship first? That didnt interest me. Finally we agreed on a setting. Security mattered to her a lot: the way she would arrive at my place, the specific pain and torture she wanted to endure. The sight of her sexiness, the smell of her in bondage, and in pain - that excited me the most and at times I felt my breath was getting a bit jumpy thinking of what I can do to her. The only thing I promised, was that she'd be presentable enough to go to work on Monday.

"No kiss goodbye?" I said with a smirk as she got up. I let her leave and finished my drink, alone, ensuring her I wasnt some stalker maniac.

The day comes. She steps into my place, agreeing to lock the door, strip, and drop to her knees with hands on her head. The anticipation must be driving her mad, as well as mine going over in my head her last email to me. Videos with her face covered or pixelated to spread over the internet. Hard limits like that, she admitted, were only listed out of fear. There would be many first-times for her.

She's nearly done undressing, all the while hearing my presence climb down 10 steps - to see if it reminded her of the times where her parents almost caught her masturbating and how quickly she had to dress to avoid punishment, and her goals was now the opposite. I take in the sight. The naked, busty Russian Jew kneels in front of the locked door, sealing her fate. She flinches as I draw closer to her. Her clothes, a deep purple tank top with blue jeans, shoes and victorias secret underwear, were neatly folded and placed by door as I walked through.

I take her clothes while she waited on her knees, hands behind her head. I come back, then pick her up and held her against the wall pulled a knife against her throat and demanded no talking unless given permission. She had never felt a knife against her skin, let alone be naked taking orders from a perverted stranger, and she trembled with fear nodding in agreement. I nibbled on her ear and told her "Do everything I say without hesitation, and I maybe I will let you walk out of here." I groped her breasts, then savored her little brown nipples, pulling and twisting them til she screamed.

She tried to fight me off, so I pulled her arms back and pinned her against the wall. She wailed as I was forcing my hard cock on her flesh, sliding against her wet pussy. Its shaved as ordered. I then whipped out a pair of police handcuffs arresting this stupid cunt - cause that's what she was. I whispered those gestures in her ear, panting and moaning while her unused pussy teased my cock. "You take risks like this, you better be ready to accept all the consequences." She was hyper ventilating as I gripped her mouth, holding back her screams this time as I dug my nails in her breasts and feasting on her flesh. Her back hits the wall, trying to distance her from my teeth. I slapped her, then kissed her neck and face all over, because I loved that she hated that. I drag her to a mirror, tying her long black hair in a simple knot. "Look at you little cry baby, were just getting started." She noticed my metal collar that made a loud snap when locked shut on her neck quite. The anxiety that filled her face was priceless as she stared at her naked, vulnerable self, cold and shivering. "It's ok slut, your body's just anticipating becoming my sex slave."

The bedroom, which I had set up prior, was ready to keep her under control. She noticed the cameras in the room and wanted to protest until I placed a black elastic latex asphxiation harness over her pretty head and face. She struggled against the handcuffs, "What's the matter bitch, you dont like breath play?" I loved this harness the most. Though I cant see her eyes, as the poor victim tries to inhale the elastic latex stecthes, and gets me so hard seeing the struggle in her gaping desperate mouth for air that never goes in. "You dont mind if I record this, right bitch?" I loosened it enough, so short breaths came out. But I unleashed the fear in her. She struggled violently, trying to bite her way out of suffocation, and now against the spreader bar I have her strapped to. I tightened the harness all the way as she screamed HELP through the bag, with her pretty face turning all sorts of colors from the agonizing losing fight for oxygen. "Why did you come here today? What did you say to me in the bar, you wanted me to do what to you?" Another few seconds and she would be limp and breathless. I finally let her breathe to speak but there was only coughing and gasping for air. "You wanted to feel fear? Is that right?" Nothing scared her more than losing all control, no sympathy, no hope of escape, only accepting her abuse. "Nod that you agree", perhaps thinking if she just complied with everything I said, I wont suffocate her again. I removed the harness from her face. "No more screaming, no one's gonna hear you, much less help you."

Both of us are naked, my cock is raging hard and spreading my precum juices like it was salivating. She can feel my lust for her which makes her cry more, begging me to stop. I apply my body weight on top of her chest, grapple her mouth shut, with my cock leaking on her neck. "After all your talk on hard limits, they were bullshit. I will suffocate you til there's not a single breath escaping your lungs. I'll pour bleach all over your body to clean off my dna, then I'll toss your naked, raped body into a river." Those rosy cheeks of hers, with cute round dimples now were rushing with blood from the shame, humiliation, and now the chance of being murdered. There wasn't much dignity left at that point worth dying for. Not a chance. She cried and pleaded for her life. "Didn't I tell you," I slapped her face hard. "Not to speak unless I give you permission," then I slapped her again, leaving a bruise on her cheek.

I finally turned to the cameras, one to the left and right of my bed so I could remember this night. Blackmail was another "hard limit" of hers. "It's not fear if you get a say in what cant happen to you." She teared up again, realizing it wont be wise to protest again. And her hands must be bruised, feeling the handcuffs dig into her flesh. No point in fighting me.

I get on top straddling her with my cock dangling on her face, "make it look like youre enjoying it". Unwise to stall, she opens her mouth and tastes me. Realizing how horrible her situation really is. I smacked her around when she slowed down or didnt go deep enough. "Just suck it and accept it." Finally she gets used to my length, and tries to deepthroat me. She's nudged from the back of her head, hearing those beautiful sounds of her lips smacking, sloshing, coughing and retching off my hard, turgid, wet shaft. "Quit trying to breathe and throat it. The longer you breathe, the harder I hurt you". I give her a few seconds of relief while smacking her face. "Fucking useless bitch, you're all whores. Go to work on me bitch, otherwise you wont be showing up to work on Monday."

When I've had enough of her tongue, I make my way down. We both know what's coming next. With delicate fingers I trace her curves. I'm soft at first because I'll go in bareback next, so she gets the full experience. I'm close to cumming with my cock fully ensconced in her womb. Her hair and face is drenched in sweat, and my face is full of pleasure and content. It cradles hers, telling her what a good girl she is for meeting me, and for being a desperate wife that needed a hateful fucking.

Last edited by rough_you_up; 12-28-2019 at 11:22 PM. Reason: first edit
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, fear, meetup, roleplay rape