Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default Apology

Quote:
Fresh start ,, Ok i will agree to a fresh start when she apologises ,, after all she did make the first post to mine and it was her who did start me off . constructive help or even critiscism i can take ,, but not crap like this . i dont have to and from what i have heard in reply it is not the first time ,,
Oh i hear she is like this ,, well i am the violator and i am like this ,, it is after all play rape .. and i am playing ..

She apologises ,, then we will have a fresh start ,, if not she can take her american humor and shove it ..
I apologize, or is it apologise, which ever you prefer. Want to make it correct, for as George Bernard Shaw once remarked, UK and USA, two countries separated by the same language.

Forgive me for having a sense of humour, (humour?). Forgive me for being female, and especially for being female with one.

....and especally forgive me for being American, was born here, but my ancestry is from East Europe. But that is worse in the eyes of you German ethinic groups. As far as Hitler said once of my group of people, we are worth nothing more than potato farmers.
I suppose so, but, I am a history buff, it was the son of a potato farmer that put an end to his dreams of grandeur at the Battle of Stalingrad.

You want me to say I am shit, Ok, I am shit. Satisfied? Good, I want you to be happy, after all I am your slave, and my happiness in essentially of no consequence.

Once I stayed for three months in a Dominance/submissive relationship with a Master. I could not walk on two legs, I had to crawl on all fours, had to eat out of a bowel. But He was a real Master, never once did He raise His voice or get angry with me. Because He knew. Yes, He was comfortable with His station and position in life. He had control.

But sorry again, your last rant sounds so pathetic, so insecure, so desperate.
Heh, like those johns who used to pick me up on street corners. So nervous.

Ahh, damn, it is time like these that make me agree with Valerie Solanas and her "SCUM Manifesto".

Have a nice trip through life. Oh, well, if you beat to an inch of my life, maybe that would please you. Beat me, baby, beat me, I love it.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:14 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gal4 you've got style!
Old 07-17-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What did I miss?

you ate out of a bowel? wow. disgusting.

whose bowel? his? did he stick food up there?

Last edited by MarcEdeSade; 07-17-2006 at 11:32 PM.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:35 PM   #4
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The way he used the American spelling of humour was priceless
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:38 AM   #5
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

"Little people, why can't we all just .. get along?"

- Jack Nicholson (President Dale) from Tim Burton's "Mars Attacks"
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You have nothing to apologise for gal, the violator just completely misunderstood your post, as many narrow minded and barren individuals have done before. Just keep surprising us and entertaining us with your unpredictable posts and let the vacuous get on with their sad and empty lives.
The Vicar
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:58 AM   #7
Tanya

sfafull

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:11 AM   #8
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
TV pmed me and i wanna know what he said lol i didnt get to read it my box was full
He probably just wanted to know how much the air fare was to Melbourne.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:02 PM   #9
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

heres my two penneth...been talking to him and he not a bad guy and gal not a bad gal either. just misunderstanding blown out of proportion. i can see both sides after looking into it and hope NO ONE HOLDS GRUDGES here! do what the hell you want in the rowdy room but be nice elsewhere people. just think back to the likes of spaulding and wifedominator and be gratefull. god this is making me feel like a school teacher in a way. now play nicely children.
grm you surprised me tho.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #10
Grm
Banned

innocent, ' grm you surprised me tho.'

As long as I can still surprise you.

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and theyre all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens evry day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then Ill fade away and not have to face the facts
Its not easy facin up when your whole world is black.

Rolling Stones
Old 07-18-2006, 03:21 PM   #11
Grm
Banned

I just love Gal, Cindy, Toro, she is the only reason I come back,
Living these lies like flowers wilting in the sun,
Who knows what life will bring, nothing but surprises,
As I fight for an existence now long lost
Still the sun rises in gold and sets in red,
One day every atom will be forgotten,
Only our sad words will endure perhaps.
Duncan
Old 07-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Ever heard of the EasyBeats?

Austrailian band. I am not old enough to remember them,

They were a one shot wonder, but this one song captured the spirit of
The British Invasion. When this Invasion hit the USA in the mid '60's, it wiped out the existing Doo Wop clean off the charts.

Friday on My Mind.

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
Come on Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday just won't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind

Gonna have fun in the city
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me

Tonight, I'll paint it red
Tonight, I'll lose my head
Tonight, I've got to get tonight
Monday I have Friday on my mind

Do the five day drag once more
No one, nothing else that bugs me
Now I'm working for the rich man
But I'll change his tune one day

Tonight I'll get mad
Tomorrow I'll be glad
'Cause I've got Friday on my mind

Be with my girl she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is outa' sight to me

Tonight, I'll paint it red
Tonight, I'll lose my head
Tonight, I've got to get tonight
Monday I have Friday on my mind

Yeah

Gonna have some fun
Gonna have some fun

Gonna have some fun
In the city tonight
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #13
Grm
Banned

Two from glasgow, two from Holland.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:04 AM   #14
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
TV pmed me and i wanna know what he said lol i didnt get to read it my box was full
was it turned on?

high or low setting?

silicone, latex, or jelly?
Old 07-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #15
The violator

Default Apology Gal

Hello Gal ,,

My it is good to be back , would like to say i have missed here but been to busy to think about it ... but before anyone thinks i have learned my lesson ,, far from it ,, but at least i now know where the rowdy room is ,, i advise you not to piss me off .. So , lets start with you GAL ,,

Apology accepted ,, and to show both you and Innocent i do not hold any grudges with anyone and especially women of any origin or ancestry ,,,

I apologize to you ,, i apologize for the things i said that were in the heat of the moment ,, not knowing you Gal , i took you to be attacking my post ,, and you not knowing me ,, well you got the mild version ,,, i am going to forgive you for attacking my post ( or me thinking you were) , but i am not going to forgive you for being american ,, i am not going to forgive you for being female ( i like females) , , i am not going to forgive you for having a sense of humour and i will never forgive you for your ancestry .. it is not your fault your ancestry is from eastern europe ,, and it makes no difference to me anyway ,, where did you get this from Gal ,, i have nothing against the german , russian , polish , jewish , or american or any other nationality ,, it does not bother me ,,, in fact i have some german friends , some polish and some russian and even met them ,, As for you being Shit ,, wrong Gal ,, you are not shit ,, you are a woman , and i respect all women ,,, no matter what there nationality .. Got it ,,,

So Gal , this has nothing to do with anything other than me thinking you were abusing my post ,, i was not in a good mood and your photo was just the icing on the cake ,, but it was the wrong icing .

Hitler ,, hope he burns in hell ,, oh he is ,, good .. Ah you know the history ,Gal ,, did you know of the mass rape of german women and children when the allies took berlin ,, who ,, the allies of russia , britain and america ,, that's who ,, they want you to forget it and have swept it under the carpet as not being of any importance ,, what shit ,, they documented what all the germans did but they did the same thing to women and children ..and are no better .

Uk and USA,, oh yes ,, they are separated by the same language ,, hmmnn ,, both arsehole countries , you see GAL it is not the people but goverments and what they stand for that irritates me ,, america ,, it does not care for anyone else as long as it makes a dollar ,, it could not care less for global warming and fuck the earth attitude ,, well another way to look at it is , how do you like all the storms you have been having lately ,, what do you think is causing it ,, And NO don't anyone say i am a member of greenpeace ,, i am not ,, i am just human and i only have one mother earth ,, what about you ,, As for the UK , or rather England ,, it licks the USA arse and follows suit ,, both warmonger countries ,, they don't ( and i mean goverment's ) ,, give a fucking shit for the people ..

You staying in a Dominance/submissive relationship with a master for three months ,, well you were a silly girl ,, and i would never treat you or any woman like shit .... you have rights , Gal , and they should be respected ,, i know i would . As for the johns who picked you up on street corners ,, what were you doing on them in the first place , again , you were a silly girl ,, and i am not the guy who needs any woman off the street ,, i am not desperate yet and wont be for a long time ,, oh maybe a thousand years ,,

As for my rants ,, well , I am not pathetic ,, i am not insecure and i am not desperate , HA HA HA HA ,, far from it ,, what i am is a human male who does not take any shit off anyone any more ,,and i have a good reason for saying this , so let me tell you what The Violator stands for ,,

I respect all women ,, it does not matter what their nationality is or their ethnic background , or size of their breasts .. it makes no difference , as long as they remain ladies ,, i will treat them as such , they have rights and must be respected .. and will .

Real Rapists ,,, HATE THEM

Child Abusers ,, HATE THEM

Warmonger countries , HATE THEM

The Violator is a name ,, it is used only on this site ,, Before you make any judgements about it , find out first who is behind the name and then make your judgements ,, if you want to talk , fine ,,You are welcome ,,, if not , it is no skin off my back .. Oh and GAL ,, i am not desperate ,,, HA HA HA HA , i have to laugh at this ,,,,

Grm ,
I am surprised as you are , Innocent ,, you did not say this in your private e-mails to me Grm ,, and i still have them

Oh and i already know the air fare to Melbourne , New York , Washington , Moscow and a huge amount of other places ,, do not need any ones help for that ,,

Tanya ,, Hello , now if you want the un-edited version i will be happy to tell you ,,, from the horses mouth as it were .. and if you can tear yourself away from enjoying yourself ,, drop me a line ..

Any spelling mistakes ,, blame msn ,, and guess what it is american ,,,,, does it not piss you off ... As i am more there ,( msn) , I write them there and copy them to post ,, ... not much of an excuse but who cares ,, i am too busy to sit down and check them myself ..

Last edited by The violator; 07-26-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:05 PM   #16
persiangurl

who the hell is the new psycho?
Old 07-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brek's cousin I think!
Old 07-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #18
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Brek's cousin I think!
ahahhahahah

this is a cross between brek and spaulding

complete stupidity and a talent for yapping on and on and on.....
Old 07-26-2006, 03:26 PM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

LOL! You got that right PG! Don't make him angry, he'll get really long winded when he's angry!
Old 07-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #20
persiangurl

they seem to have verbal diarrhea.....