Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sweetwater.

Chapter 1.

Sweetwater, by all appearances would seem like a sleepy little southern town by anyone passing through its boundaries. With a population of just under 5,000 people, it would seem to be a world away from the troubles of big city living, but for the inhabitants of Sweetwater, life was anything but sweet, the people of Sweetwater were a people living under-siege of the Jacobs family.

Jake Jacobs, the family monarch founded the Plantation of Sweetwater in the late 1700s and made the 700 square mile Plantation the south’s leading cotton producers under slave labor, and many of the descendants of those slaves still lived in Sweetwater.

Jake Jacobs III, the Grandson of the town’s founder expanded the family business to coalmining shortly after the Civil War, and the small town of Sweetwater grew up around the mine as men who had lost everything during the war took up jobs in the mine to feed their families. The Jacobs family owned the mine; the town’s only store and the homes and land that the miners and their families lived in, so every cent that the miners earned went right back into the Jacob fortune and they ruled as dictators over the town of Sweetwater and still do till this day.

Jake Jacobs VI was a hard-bitten 71-year-old man and the leader of the Jacobs family today; along with his legal business dealing he also had his hand in many illegal business dealing and the family had untold wealth, and they used their wealth to line the pockets of state and federal officials to turn a blind eye to anything going on in Sweetwater, and on the few occasions someone in town got brave enough to try and move away or report the Jacobs to outside authorities, that someone disappeared, so the towns people knew not to cross the Jacobs.

Some of the other family members were, 48-year-old Jake Jacobs VII, oldest son of Jake VI who oversaw the family’s illegal business dealings and his son 18-year-old, Mike, who was as spoiled and arrogant as they came, a young man used to getting what he wanted when he wanted it.

John Jacobs, Jake VI, 61-year-old younger brother who also acted as the town’s Judge, and Nick Jacobs was the 45-year-old son of Judge John Jacobs, and Nick was the Sheriff of Sweetwater and enjoyed his job of power.

Sheriff Jacobs was setting in his parked patrol car in front of Sweetwater Elementary School, it was the fist day of school and the Sheriff liked to watch the young mothers taking their children to school, like all the Jacobs, Nick had a sweet-tooth when it came to the ladies. Many of the mothers he recognized from setting in front of the school in years past. Nick would watch until one caught his eye, then he would follow them away from the school and pull them over on some trumped-up traffic violation, than bully and fondle them just to see them cry and beg before writing them a ticket, and on some accessions rumor had it that he even raped several of the mothers he pulled over, only one mother ever tried to contact an authority outside of Sweetwater to have the Sheriff charged with rape and she became the victim of a one car traffic accident outside of town, an accident that cost her, her life.

Susan Shoe, was both excited and sad as she walked her 5-year-old son into the school to start his first day of kindergarten, she was excited for him because he was excited to be starting school and making new friends, but a little sad for herself because she, as any mother worried about him being away from her for the very first time in his life. Sheriff Jacobs eyes lit up upon seeing Susan, he knew he had never seen her at the school before, “Now there is on hot little Momma” Nick said to himself as he watched the bra busting beauty walking her little boy into school, the pink and white, knee length flowered sun dress she wore was form fitting to her waist and her red hair hung down past her shoulder blades and Nick waited for Susan to come back out of the school and drive away, then he followed her.

The 25-year-old housewife and mother hadn’t noticed the patrol car following her from a distance, until she saw his lights in her rearview mirror; she was to caught up in this being her son’s first day of school. Susan pulled her car over in front of the entrance to Sweetwater park, when she seen it was Sheriff Jacobs and not just one of his deputies get out of the patrol car she became very nervous, her and her husband had always managed to keep a low profile, staying off of the Jacobs family radar, but both had grew up in Sweetwater and certainly knew of the Jacobs family reputation.

“Good morning Officer, is there a problem?” Susan asked very politely, “Mam I need you to pull your car off the roadway and into the Park” Susan became very scared hearing the Sheriff’s instructions for her to pull into the Park, the Park was a 5 acre clearing surrounded by woodlands and the narrow lane leading into the Park was 100 yards long, and at this time during a school day the Park would be deserted, “W-why? I don’t think I did anything wrong Officer” Sheriff Jacobs like all the Jacobs didn’t like having there word challenged and in an agitated voice he told Susan, “When an Officer of the Law gives you a directive you obey it or you go to jail, do you understand me clearly now woman?” slightly trembling now in fear Susan replied, “Yes Officer sir, I’m sorry”

Susan pulled into the Park and drove down the long lane to the parking area and waited on the Sheriff, Nick pulled into the lane and stopped, popped his trunk and got out of the patrol car, taking two orange cones with yellow wording on them saying Sheriffs Dept, and placed them so that they were blocking the entrance to the Park, before driving on back to the parking area where the frightened Mrs. Shoe awaited him.

The Sheriff walked up to Susan’s car, “I need to see your license and registration Mam” and Susan handed them over to him, her hand trembling, the Sheriff looked at her license and said, “Mrs. Shoe you seem to be very nervous, you’re not by any chance concealing a weapon or drugs on your person are you?” Susan looked up at the rugged looking 45-year-old Sheriff who had a little bit of a beer gut, looking like she was about ready to cry as she answered him, “Of course not, I’m just nervous because I don’t understand why your doing this, I have done nothing illegal” it pleased the power loving sheriff to see the young blue-eyed redhead so frightened of him and he ordered her out of her car, “Mrs. Shoe I’m going to have to ask you to get out of your car” Susan’s eyes were now beginning to tear up as she could clearly see from her setting position in her car that the Sheriff standing outside of her car had a big budging hard on in the crotch of his pants.

“Please I haven’t done anything wrong, please just let me go Officer sir” but the Sheriff opened Susan’s car door and in a firm demanding voice said, “Get out of the car Now! Or I will forcible remove you from it Mrs. Shoe!” and although she was trying hard not to cry, a couple of tears trickled down Susan’s pretty face as she stepped from her vehicle.
The Sheriff took a hold of Susan’s upper arm and led her back to where they were standing in front of his patrol car, that was parked behind her car, this way the dashboard camera in his car could catch the look on her pretty face from what was about to transpire.

“I need you to bend over and put your hands on the hood of my patrol car Mrs. Shoe, I am going to have to check you for a weapon or illegal substance” and Susan was now trembling like a leaf as she complied with the Sheriff’s directive, and bent over the front of his car placing her hands on the hood, once she had assumed the position the Sheriff stepped up behind her, grinding the bulge in his pants up against Susan’s buttocks as he reached around in front of her and began squeezing her big tits through her sun dress and bra.

“Those big puppies have got to be double Ds humm Mrs. Shoe? A woman could hide a lot of illegal contraband between a couple milk jugs that size” the Sheriff smirked as the young redhead now began to openly weep, her tears dropping down on the hood of his patrol car, after fondling and squeezing Susan’s breast for a few minutes, Sheriff Jacobs ran one of his hands down her belly until he was felling her pussy mound through her sun dress while still foundling her breast with his other hand, which caused the terrified 25-year-old mother to squirm against the hard cock grinding against her ass crack, Susan hoped that the perverted Sheriff would be satisfied with merely feeling her up, but those hopes seemed unlikely when he removed his hands from her body and took one step back and flipped her sun dress up over her ass, exposing her whit cotton panties.

“Now I need you to slide your panties down Mrs. Shoe, I think it is highly probable that you are hiding illegal drugs in one or both of your body cavities” Mrs. Shoe was now trembling and shaking uncontrollably in fear, bawling like a baby as she begged Nick, “Please Sheriff Jacobs sir, please don’t do this to me please, I just want to go home, please I’ve done nothing wrong” but the more the young mother feared him and the harder she cried the more horny she made the Sheriff.

“Pull down your panties Mrs. Shoe so I can thoroughly search you” he said with a smirk on his face and glee in his eyes as he looked at her luscious round meaty butt, “Please don’t do this to me pleaseeee” Susan sobbed, “Do as I tell you Mrs. Shoe! Do it or I’ll do it for ya!” and Susan knew she was in a situation she was not going to get out of, no one in town could stand up to the Jacobs much less her, and so as hard as it was for her to do, Susan took one hand off the hood of the patrol car and reached back and pulled her own panties down, exposing her naked beefy buns for the Sheriff to see.

Susan felt so defenseless and vulnerable as the Sheriff stuck the tip of his thumb up to his knuckle inside her virgin asshole and held it there as her sphincter ring squeezed his thumb, and he began rubbing her clit with his middle finger. Susan felt so humiliated and ashamed of herself as she felt herself getting wet from the Sheriff’s forced stimulation of her womanhood “Please Sheriff please you can see now that I’m not hiding anything, please let me go”

“I’m afraid a more detailed search is going to be required Mrs. Shoe” the Sheriff said as he pulled his thumb out of her ass and removed his finger from her pussy, then Susan heard the unmistakable sound of the Sheriff unzipping his pants, and in extreme anxiety the happily married woman tried to get up from the hood of the patrol car and flee, but the Sheriff slammed the little redhead back down on the hood of his car, yelling, “Now you’re under arrest for resting an Officer of the Law you disrespectful little Bitch!” then the Sheriff took his handcuffs and cuffed Susan’s hands behind her back, and Susan tried desperately to close her legs as if by doing so she could prevent the crooked Law man from having his way with her, but Nick just kicked her sexy shapely young legs apart yelling at her to, “Assume the position you little Cunt!” and the little lady let out a scream of pain as the sadistic Sheriff rammed his fat 7 inch cock all the way to its root inside of her tight, slightly wet, little pussy so hard it rocked his patrol car, and sheriff Jacobs began slamming his hard cock in and out of Susan’s tight little pussy, yelling her Miranda Rights to her as he viciously raped her.

“You have the right to remain silent, so keep your fucking mouth shut Slut! Anything you say can and will be used against you in my Daddy’s court! Actually you have no rights at all and if you try to exercise any I’ll kill you ya fucking little Cunt! Do you understand me Bitch?” the Sheriff asks as he continues to slam his cock in and out of the helpless little mother, making her beefy buns jiggle every time his pounding hips smack her gorgeous young butt, “Yes! (sob, sob) yes I understand Officer sir,” the terrified Mrs. Shoe cried out as the Sheriff’s cock continued stretching her tight little twat.

”Cum for me you Bitch! I want you to cum all over my fucking cock!” the Sheriff yells at the hysterically crying mother, and you can bet that Sheriff Jacobs was feeling like Da Man when Susan’s little pussy obeyed his command as soon as he demanded it, and began climaxing all over the Sheriff’s throbbing pole, “Ahhhhh! Yea! That’s a good little Slut! Ahhhh! That feels soooo good!” the Sheriff moaned in pleasure, and her pussy’s involuntary obedience to the Sheriff’s directive only added to her mounting humiliation and shame, and the frightened little lady felt so humiliated as she began to beg the Sheriff not to cum inside of her, Susan was unprotected and she knew by her menstrual calendar that she was halfway through her menstrual cycle and ovulating, thus she was at a very high risk of becoming pregnant if the Sheriff came inside of her.

“Please! Pleaseeeee! Sheriff Jacobs sir! Please don’t cum inside of me pleaseeee! I’m not on the pill! Pleaseeee! I’m begging you Sheriff Jacobs sir” but the sadistic Sheriff just smacked little Susan on the ass and said with an evil laugh, “Well that’s just to bad for you than ain’t it Bitch?” and continued doing the baby dance with her, slamming his cock in and out of her as she continued to beg him not to cum inside of her, she begged the Sheriff right up until he buried his throbbing cock deep inside of her and flooding her womb with his fertile seed, “Yea! Oh fuck Yea!” the Sheriff grunted and moaned in ecstasy as poor little Susan Screamed “Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!” in sorrow, her tight little pussy quivered around the sheriff’s pulsating pole, squeezing every drop of his seed from his tingling balls into her baby garden.

Sheriff Jacobs stepped back from Mrs. Shoe, his half hard cock making a wet suction sound as it pulled free form her violated womanhood, and he forced Susan down on the blacktop on her knees with her panties still down around her knees, and her sun dress falling back down to cover her naked butt, and as she knelt there staring with an emptiness in her big blue eyes at the cock that had just most probably impregnated her, glistening with a mixture of his and her cum, and feeling his and her cum running down the insides of her thighs, then the sheriff informed her that …

“I feel it necessary to now conduct an oral search of your person Slut so open your fucking mouth” kneeling there in a state of emotional distress, staring at that Sheriff’s filthy cock jerking and twitching in front of her face, still oozing post cum from it’s piss slit, little Susan sobbed, “Please Sheriff I can’t take this any more, haven’t you taken enough from me?” but none of the Jacobs ever felt pity for anyone, to them people were just pawns to be used for finical gain or their personal pleasure, and little Susan was noting more than a common cunt to Sheriff Jacobs, who drew his revolver from it’s holster, pressing the barrel to the side of Susan’s little head saying …

“If you don’t get to cleaning your stink off of me Bitch, that husband of yours is going to have to find another wife to raise that son of yours” and the threat of death was enough to convince Susan to open her mouth and wrap her quivering lips around the Sheriff’s slimy pole and begin sucking his cock clean, closing her eyes and bawling like a baby as she bobbed her little head up and down half the length of the Sheriff’s slimy pole.

“Open your eyes and look up here at me you Law breaking bimbo Bitch!” the Sheriff wanted to see the sorrow, shame, humiliation and fear in the young redheads big blue eyes, and as Susan looked up at him he told her, “Take it deeper you stupid little cock sucking Slut! All the way to my fucking balls!” and Susan heard the Sheriff cock the hammer of his revolver back as if he was readying it to fire, and Susan forced her little mouth all the way down on the Sheriff’s fat hard cock until his pubic hair was tickling her little button nose and her chin was pressed to his sweaty big balls, but when she tried to retreat back up off of it to catch a breath the sheriff grabbed her little head holding her down, which caused the young lady to gag and chock on the Sheriff’s fat cock and in the process she lightly bit down on his prick, not even hard enough to break his skin, but hard enough to piss him off, and he slapped her face off of his cock and jerked her back up to her feet by her red hair, yelling at her …

“Bend your sorry little good for nothing ass back over the hood of my car you stupid shit for brains little Slut! You just earned yourself a search of your anal cavity!” this declaration by the Sheriff caused a desperate panic in little Susan, and not thinking clearly she ran, as if there was anywhere to run to, and running isn’t easy when you’re wearing flip-flops on your feet with your hands cuffed behind your back and your panties around your knees, and her panties slid down her sexy legs to her ankles causing her to trip and fall to the pavement 10 yards into her flight and she feel hard down on the pavement, and the Sheriff stomped angrily over to her with his hard cock still protruding from the zipper of his pants, and dragged her back to her car by her hair, then he put her back up against her open car door forcing her to squat down until her long red hair was draped over the top of the door frame and then he slammed the door shut on her hair, in this predicament sweet little Susan was unable to stand straight up or set down, fastened to the car door by her long red hair.

Sheriff Jacobs was looking down at the terrified mother as she stood on bended knee, fastened to her car door by her hair “I ort to kill you for trying to run from me you stupid Bitch! No body runs from me!” and he kicked Susan’s legs out from under her causing her to hang from her car door by her hair, and he took her panties off of her ankles and shoved them deep in her mouth before unbuttoning the front of her sun dress down to her waist than ripping it the rest of the way and pulling it down off of her shoulders, before ripping her bra from her body, leaving her basically naked and hanging by her hair from her car door, than the Sheriff hooked his arms underneath Susan’s sexy legs and lifted her feet up off of the ground and pressed his cock up to her virgin asshole, and began ramming it up her tight hot asshole, her rectum ripping around the invading cock that was demanding entry to the most sacred part of her womanhood, a part of her womanhood that was so sacred to her that even her husband had been denied access to it.

“Give it up Bitch! Give it to me!” the Sheriff demanded as he shoved his cock shaft all the way up Susan Shoe’s sacred little shtter, and the look of shock, suffering, sorrow and shame in Susan’s sexy eyes was so satisfying to the sadistic Sheriff as he sodomized her anus without mercy, pounding her against her car door until he came up her ripped ravaged rectum. Finally the Sheriff was sexually satisfied and he pulled his spent cock out o Susan’s ass, then he pulled her panties out of her mouth and wiped his cock clean on them an tossed them on the ground before opening the car door freeing Susan’s hair from the door frame and she fell to the pavement landing on her ravaged ass, he then yanked her up to her feet by her big tits, took his handcuffs off of her and instructed her to …

“Get your panties and put them back on Bitch” and Susan in a semi state of shock grabbed her shit and blood stained panties off of the dirty blacktop a put them on, “Now button up the top of your dress whore and get back in your car” the Sheriff instructed and Susan complied, and as she sat behind the wheel of her car the Sheriff leaned through the window and told her, “Now I expect you to choke this down and get over it, if I ever hear that you have breathed a word of it to anyone I will do it to you again in your house in front of your husband and son, do you understand me Slut?” and the shaking sniveling little Susan replied, “Y-yes s-sir o-officer s-sire” then the cold hearted Sheriff spit in her face saying, “You better understand me you nasty whore and understand me good! Now you have a nice day Mrs. Shoe Ha! Ha! Ha!”

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2.

Sam Jenkins operated Sweetwater’s only gas station and auto repair shop/salvage yard, a business owned by the Jacobs family. Sam was a single man who had never had a girlfriend in his life, not many woman find a 5 foot 10 balding fat man who rarely took a bath attractive, but Sam got to fuck the kind of women most men only dream about fucking, due to an arrangement he had with Jake Jacobs VII, who among many other illegal enterprises ran a forced prostitution racket at an old farmhouse outside of Sweetwater, a place where the corrupt politicians he done business with could go and have any kind of sex they desired, with a clean good looking woman, and many of the women held at the farm were there because of Sam, for when a lone female traveler from out of state would come into the station for gas or auto repairs Sam would give Jake VII a call and than Jake along with his first cousin the Sheriff would take the woman into custody and take her to the farm where Sam in payment for his loyalty and contribution was the first man to get to break the woman in.

27-year-old Tonya Martin felt lucky that her sputtering car made it to Sweetwater’s gas station the way it was shooting out hot steam from under the hood, the engine finally dieing on her as she entered the station. Sam was setting on his workbench inside the garage with his fat face and hands smeared with barbecue sauce from the big plate of hot wings he was pigging down when he seen the little blonde’s car roll to a stop, and as Tonya got out of her car and began walking towards the garage where Sam was at, he said to himself, “Sam ole boy this is your lucky day” as he watched the petite 5 foot 3, 105 pound, blond haired beauty, dressed in a tight pair of faded Denim Capri knee length shorts, sandals and a white cotton body hugging boy beater tank top walk into the garage and in a soft polite voice asks, “I hope you can help me sir” and Sam hopped down off of his workbench with his big fat hairy belly protruding out from the bottom of his grease T-shirt.

“Why certainly honey, I seen you pull in, probably just a radiator hose, as soon as the engine cools down I can have you back on your way in no time” Sam said as he wiped his barbecue greased hands and face on his filthy T-shirt.

What a slob and there is no way I’d ever be your honey, Tonya thought to herself, but graciously thank him smiling a pretty smile, “Thank you kind sir, I’ll just get a soda from of the machine out front and set on that bench and wait, if that would be ok”

“Why that will be fine darling” Sam said, and Tonya walked back out of the garage and bought a diet soda from the vending machine and had a seat on the bench in front of the station as Sam picked up the phone and gave Jake a call, “Yea Boss it’s me Sam, I have a Hen for the Hen House … ok see ya soon bye”

Tonya was setting on the bench with her sexy legs crossed sipping on her diet soda when Jake and Nick pulled into the station in Nick’s patrol car parking in front of the bench Tonya was setting on, and they got out of the car and walked up standing in front of her, “Good afternoon Mam” the Sheriff said, “Good afternoon Officer sir” Tonya said than looked up at Jake and said, “Good afternoon sir” … “Likewise Miss” Jake said, polite formalities bored Jake, he would just as soon grab Tonya throw her in the car and take her to the farm, but Nick liked playing his Officer of the Law role so he let his cousin have his fun.

“Is that your vehicle?” the Sheriff said gesturing by pointing his thumb over his shoulder, “Yes it is Officer, is there a problem?” Tonya ask, “Well Mam we got a complaint from a concerned citizen about a car fitting that description with out of state tags speeding and driving recklessly, may I see your drivers license please” and Tonya took her license out of her purse and handed it over to the Sheriff, saying ”I wasn’t driving fast or reckless Officer I assure you, I verily made it here to the station before my car quit on me” the sheriff handed Tonya’s license over to Jake who after looking at it gave it back to Tonya who put it back in her purse.

“Miss Martin I’m afraid we’re going to have to take you down to the station to clear this matter up, so if you would please stand and put your hands behind your back” Tonya became nervous, this just didn’t seem right, but not wanting to make matters worse for herself she complied with the Officer’s directive and stood up and Nick cuffed her hands behind her back and put her in the back of the patrol car, and they drove off. Tonya really knew something wasn’t right when they drove outside of the town, and in a quivering voice ask, “You’re not taking me to the station are you?”

Jake shifted a little to his side and looked back through the cage transport divider at Tonya and said, “No Miss Martin we’re not, have you ever heard of white slavery?” and Tonya looked at Jake in horrid disbelief, becoming teary eyed, as he continued, “We are taking you to a place where you will serve the sexual desires of the men who come to your room and you will submit to them or be punished”

“Please you can’t do this to me, I was just passing through town on my way to be by my ailing mothers bedside, she not going to last to much longer, I have to be there, please you have to let me go Officer sir” Tonya begged the Sheriff,

Looking in his rearview mirror at the scared young lady in the backseat begging, bawling and heartbroken over her dieing mother was only a turn on for the sadistic Sheriff, and he mocked Tonya, “You’re breaking my heart! Stop please you’re going to make me cry boohoo, it’s so sad that your dieing Mommy will think you didn’t care enough to be with her before she passes! Oh boohoo it’s so sad!”

Tonya was dumbfounded at the cold-heartedness of the two men who had just snatched her out of her life, and she just sat in the back of the patrol car sobbing like a baby in disbelief of what was happing to her as the Sheriff pulled off the road and drove down the long lane the huge farmhouse that was to be her new home.

When the car came to a stop there where 3 men waiting, they were Jake’s henchmen, the overseers of the farm, they were Dave, Bill and Donny, and Dave opened the back door to the patrol car and pulled Tonya out by her ponytail, and held her by her ponytail as he and the other two henchmen took a good look at her, and he removed her handcuffs and gave them back to the sheriff. “The new Whore is beautiful Mr. Jacobs, very nice”

“Yea, well you boys just keep your dicks out of her, Sam will be by shortly and he has first privileges with her” and than Jake and Nick drove away leaving Tony with the 3 overseers, Bill licked a tear off of Tonya’s face, saying, “She’s delicious” and Dave said, “You heard Mr. Jacobs Bill, hands off for now” and then he gave Tonya a little shove towards the farmhouse telling her to, “Get moving sweetmeat!” and Donny gave Tonya’s sweet little heart shaped butt a swift kick with the side of his boot, yelling, “Hurry up you little Cunt!”

Tonya was taken to what would be her room and locked inside, it was not a very big room and had no windows and the only furnishing was a full sized bed in the corner of the room, and she sat on the edge of the bed sobbing into her hands thinking about her Mother and the terrible predicament she was in, it all seemed so surreal. Tonya sat there crying for about 20 minutes when she heard the door to the room open and she looked up, her big blue eyes still gushing tears, and saw the fat “hot wing eating” slob from the garage, “Hello honey, I’m Sam” he said smiling, showing off his stained teeth that still had threads of chicken meat stuck in them from the hot wings he was eating earlier.

Then it hit Tonya, this fat disgusting bastard was the reason she was here, he was the one who called the Sheriff and Jake, and he was the one she heard them saying got to have her first, “Now you go a head and get them clothes off sweet thing, ole Sam is hornier than a two pecker Billy-goat” the slob said with an evil grin as he took off his grease barbecue stained T-shirt and threw it on the floor, and Tonya was utterly repulsed, at the sight of the shirtless fat slob, his enormous hairy belly, his hairy chest, if you could call it a chest, his pectorals were flabby and hung down like tits, and Tonya got up and retreated to the empty corner of the room cowering there crying, “Don’t you touch me you disgusting pig” as the fat slob removed the rest of his filthy clothes until he was standing there buck naked, his 7 inch fat cock standing strait up in the air stiff as a board jerking and twitching in lust for the blue eyed little blond.

“I told you to get your clothes off you little Cunt! Do it and do it now!” the fat man said angrily, “Like hell I will! You leave me alone!” Tonya was scared but she was also filled with hatred for this fat man, knowing it was because of him she was not going to get to see her mother before she died, and it was because of him that she was being made a sex slave, Tonya had only ever been with two men in her life, and there was no way she could imagine in her worst nightmare that this hairy stinking fat slob was going to be the third, and as Sam came stomping over towards her to grab her Tonya ducked under his arm and bolted for the door, but Sam managed to grab a hold of her ponytail and her momentum sent her legs flying out in front of her, causing her sandals to fly off of her little feet, and she was slammed down onto the hardwood floor of the bedroom, landing hard on her shoulder blades and the back of her neck.

Tonya lay in the floor breathless, the hard landing had knocked the breath out of her and she was helpless as that big naked fat man placed one of his big stinking feet on her ponytail and reached down and ripped her Boy Beater T-shirt and her bra both off of her in one brutal yank, making her firm cone shaped 34C sized tits jiggle like Jell-O. After regaining her ability to breath and still gasping air the feisty little blond tried getting up but could not with Sam’s big foot standing on her ponytail, and to free herself Tonya dug her long pink painted fingers into Sam’s lower leg, and he let out a little yelp and took his foot off of her hair and little Tonya scrambled on her hands and knees towards the bedroom door, but Sam reached down and grabbed Tony’s Denim Capri knee length shorts at the knees and began jerking them off of her, when Tonya felt the button on the waistband give way and felt her jeans being pulled off of her, she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and tried with all her might to keep the fat man from pulling her shorts off, but it was a tug of war Sam easily won.

After winning the battle for Tonya’s pants Sam cast them aside and grabbed Tonya by the ankles as she tried kicking him, and as she lay in the floor on her back Sam pulled Tonya’s sexy little legs up in the air spreading them wide open, then he lifted his big foot and stomped the heel of his foot into Tonya’s crotch, pounding it into her tender pussy lips, the brutal blow making a sicken thud sound and sending a painful jolt throughout Tonya’s sexy little body, “Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!” Tonya screamed, her big blue eyes bulging in her eye sockets, and again the big fat beast stomped her little pussy mound with the heel of his big foot and Tonya’s eyes rolled back into her forehead and her little body began flopping around, her sexy little legs quivering in his big hands, “have mercy! Please have mercy on me” Tonya shrieked, but no pity was shown her as again Sam smashed the heel of his big foot into Tonya’s twat before slinging her trough the air by her ankles, sending her flying through the air and slamming into the wall over the bed, and she fell down on the bed curling up into a ball with her hands between her legs grasping her battered little pussy through her pink panties.

Sam walked up to the side of the bed, his cock now discharging pre cum from it’s piss slit, and looking down at the trembling bawling little blond beauty demanded that she take her panties off and hand them to him and ask him politely to fuck her, “Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! You have no right to do this to me, I never did nothing to you, (Sob, Sob) I just wanted to see my Mommy” Tonya implore, But the stinking fat beast said in a firm, matter of fact voice, “Bitch! You take your panties off and hand them to me and ask me to fuck you, and I want you smiling that same pretty smile I seen today in the garage when you ask me, or so help be I will rip them off of you, bend you over this bed and rap you in your fucking butt hole!” and Tonya was certainly feeling the agony of defeat as she slid her panties off and surrendered them over to the fat man that had sold her out to Jake with one phone call, and trying her best to smile ask him to fuck her.

Sam crawled into the bed on his knees, the mattress sinking under his 300 pounds, and crawled up between Tonya’s sexy shapely legs, and leaned down overtop of Tonya, putting his hands on the bed on either side of her, and directed her to take his cock in her hand and place the head of it inside her pussy, and as Tonya took his fat throbbing cock that was soaked in his pre-cum into her trembling little hand and slid the slimy head of it between her quiver pussy lips she sobbed an emotional outburst, “Why is this happing to me” and feeling so powerfully smug Sam said, “Because I made it happen to you sweet thing” and he fell down upon her with all of his weight, burying his cock to it’s root inside of Tonya’s tight little twat, squishing the petite blue-eyed blond between his fat, hairy, sweaty body and the mattress, her pretty tear soaked face buried between Sam’s flabby tit like hairy pectorals, and poor little Tonya couldn’t breath, crushed underneath this big fat man, and just when she thought he was going to squish the life out of her he raised up to his elbows and began slammed his cock in and out of her tight little pussy, his flabby pectorals rubbing each side of her pretty face like a couple of hairy tits, and it wasn’t long before Sam squirted his seed inside the weeping young woman’s womb.

Tonya never felt so dirty in her life as she did when the fat slob rolled off of her, and laid there in the bed beside her, panting trying to catch his breath, leaving her sexy little body soaked in his sweat, and as the filthy slob lay there panting he told Tonya that he wanted her to get her pretty face down between his legs and kiss his sweaty hairy balls and thank his for the fucking he just gave her, and when Tonya got up on her knees and seen Sam’s half hard slimy cock still jerking and twitching in pleasure from raping her, and seen his hairy, sweaty sperm smeared balls, she couldn’t bring herself to do it and in one leap she was out of bed and headed for the bedroom door, and this time she made it, only to find it locked when she turned the knob to make good her escape.

Sam raised up in bed looking at Tonya still pulling on the locked door and yelled, “You’re in trouble now Slut!” and realizing she had just made a terrible mistake for which this fat beast would make her pay for, little Tonya sank down to the floor in front of the door, drawing her knees up under her chin and hugging her legs, sobbing as Sam climbed out of bed and stomped over to her yelling, “I’m going to fuck you in the ass now you mangy Slut!” and Tonya sobbed, “I’m sorry Sam sir please I’m sorry, I’ll kiss your balls! I’ll lick them clean! I’ll suck your dick if you want me too! I’ll do anything! But please! Please! Don’t rap me in my butt! Please Sam please! It means so much to me! I’m begging you Sam” but Sam grabbed a hold of Tonya’s ponytail and dragged her back over to the bed and bent her over the side of it and got down behind her, forcing his way in-between her sexy little legs, grabbing her by the back of the neck with one hand while using the other to line his cock up to her virgin asshole, and as Tonya felt the head of his cock spreading her rubbery sphincter ring, she cried out …

“Don’t do this to me Sam I don’t deserve thHHUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” and Tonya was right, she didn’t deserve being done this way, but Sam did it to her anyways, he used his body weight to rammed his 7 inch cock up her asshole in one thrust, ripping her rectum like it was a banana peel, and Sam began pounding his cock in and out of Tonya’s ass like a jackhammer, making her scream out in a blood curdling cry of agony and he just kept drilling her in the ass, pounding her buttocks hip his hips until he blasted her bowels with his slimy cum.

After he came up Tonya’s asshole that fat revolting slob did the unthinkable to poor Tonya Martin, he pulled her up to her feet by her ponytail and punched her in the stomach, knocking the breath out of her, then he let her fall to the floor and used his foot to roll her over on her back and got down on top her, placing the crack of his stinking, hairy, sweaty ass in her pretty tear soaked face and began scrubbing her face with his filthy ass crack until he felt her began to gasp in air, then he stopped scrubbing her face with his ass crack and pressed his filthy asshole to Tonya’s mouth and with his sweaty balls draped across her little button nose said to her, “Have some Hot Wings on me Bitch!” and with a loud grunt began shitting in Tonya’s little mouth as she gasp in air, “Choke it down Bitch! Eat it!” and Tonya has two choices, choke on the fat slob’s shit or eat it and she ate it, afterwards Sam wiped his ass clean on the front of Tonya’s tear soaked face and got up off of her, and Tonya laid there staring blankly up at the ceiling her pretty face smeared with shit, as Sam got dressed and knocked on the locked door saying, “I’m finished with the Slut, open up”

Dave unlocked the door and let Sam out, and Dave walked in and looked down at Tonya and said, “The fun is just starting Whore! See ya in the morning” and he walked out leaving Tonya laying there in the floor staring up at the ceiling.

To be continued …
Old 01-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #3
naor2a

naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

jwham, I love your stories!

Go an like that and post as many stories you can! :-)

Thank you
naor2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you, Naor2a, for taking the time to post a thank you, not many readers do, a lot of views on a thread is great, but it is courteous readers such as yourself that keeps a writer motivated. I should have chapter 3 ready for posting by tomorrow evening.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
COPA1

COPA1 has initial reputation

sweet sweet sweet sweetwater,great story ,can't wait for the next episode
COPA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 3.

18-year-old Mike Jacobs was a senior at Sweetwater High School, and was the most well known student in school due to his families reputation and wealth, and he, like all the Jacobs men had an eye for the ladies, it was only out of respect for his father, Jake VII, who wanted Mike to keep a low profile at school that kept Mike from raping all the sweet young virgins at Sweetwater High, but Mike was allowed to visit his father’s farm of slave girls anytime he wished and this helped keep his hands off all the High School girls.

The school day started out like all the rest, the morning bell rang and Mr. Roads said, “Good morning class, before we get started with our history lesion I would like to wish Lucy Yates happy birthday” and little Lucky just blushed as her classmates chimed in, saying in unison, “Happy birthday Lucy” and Lucy the Honor Roll student thanked them, “Thank you everybody”

Later that day Mike and his two side kicks Jeremy and Allan were setting in the cafeteria eating lunch, watching little Lucy as she stood in the lunch line to get her lunch. Lucy had straight dark brown hair, which she parted on the side that fell down just past her shoulders, and she was wearing a snug but not tight baby blue V-cut sleeveless T-shirt, that showed a modest amount of cleavage of her firm 34D sized breast, and a snug but not tight pair of blue jeans which her ass looked great in, but than that tight, round, little bubble butt of Lucy’s would look great in anything, and she was wearing sneakers as footwear.

“Look at lovely little Lucy, mmm mmm mmm, wouldn’t you boys just love to bust that little birthday Bitch’s butt for her and give her a birthday she’d never forget” Mike said to his two side kicks, “I’ve seen her naked” Jeremy bragged to his two friends, “You’re lying man, I don’t believe you, how did you see her naked?” Allan asks, “She and my sister are good friends and she spends the night at our house all the time on the weekends and so I made a peep hole through my sister’s wall, and let me tell you guys something, she trims her pussy hair in the shape of a heart, and her nipples look like baby bottle caps, all puffy and perky and gawd that ass of hers is to die for”

When school let out Lucy began her walk home, her mother worked late hours as a nurse at Sweetwater’s health center, and her father was killed in a mining accident 3 years earlier, so walking home from school while other kids parent picked them up or they drove their own cars was the only way home for Lucy, but the Honor Roll student never complained, she had her sights set on graduation when she would get to leave this little town for collage, she had earned a scholarship that would cover most of the cost and her parents had saved their whole lives to pay the rest, for they had big dreams for their only child.

Lucy was so caught up in her thoughts of the future she didn’t notice Mikes Mercedes-Benz Luxury Sports Sedan until it had pulled up along side of her, “Hey Lucy you want a ride” and she turned to see Jeremy, her best friend brother setting in the passengers seat asking her, but Mike always made her nervous the way he eyed all the girls at school so she was hesitant to accept, “I don’t know, the house isn’t that much future only about six blocks, but thank for the offer guy” but Mike wasn’t one to give up easily and said, “Oh come on Lucy, a birthday girl shouldn’t have to walk home, let us give you a lift” it would be nice to ride in such a nice car and she did trust Jeremy, so against her better judgment Lucy relented and got into the back of the car where Allan was.

“Make a left right up here” Lucy instructed as they approached the street she lived on, but Mike didn’t turn and continued straight ahead, “Hey! You passed up my street, where are you going?” Lucy nervously asks, “Lucy its your birthday, loosen up, we’re going to show the birthday girl a good time” Mike said with a chuckle as he turned down Old Sawmill road heading out of town. “Please take me home, Mother will be worried about me and wondering where I am” Lucy lied, hoping to convince them to take her home, Jeremy turned looking at Lucy in the backseat and said, “I know your Mom won’t be home for hours, that’s plenty of time for you to prove to Mike and Allan that I ain’t lying about your heart shaped bush” Lucy looked at Jeremy in stunned silence, her big brown eyes starting to tear up.

“Jeremy also said your nipples were like baby bottle caps Ha! Ha! Let me see” Allan said as he grabbed a hold of the neckline of Lucy’s baby blue V-cut T-shirt and began trying to pull it up over her head and off of her and Lucy began struggling with Allan screaming, “Stop! Stop! Please Stop! Please Jeremy don’t let this happen to me” but Jeremy was laughing cheering Allan on, “Come on Allan you ain’t going to let a little Girl stop you from seeing her naked tidies are you?” and laughing Mike said, “I hope the little Bitch don’t kick your ass back there Allan, do I need to pull over and show you how its done?” listening to Mike and Jeremy making fun of him made Allan mad at little Lucy, and he wrapped his big strong hands around her little neck and began choking her, “Stop fighting me you fucking Cunt or I’ll kill you!” Allan yelled at Lucy as he was choking her, and scared for her life and weak from not being able to breath, Lucy stopped struggling with Allen and allowed him to pull her T-shirt off of her, and as she set there in the backseat sobbing Allan unsnapped her bra and pulled it off of her.

“WOW!” Allan said, amazed at how beautiful Lucy’s nipples were, and he lowered his head and began sucking on one of the birthday girl’s bottle cap nipples, grabbing Lucy’s other tit in his hand, squeezing and fondling it as she sat there bawling like a baby begging them to take her home. Allan stopped sucking Lucy’s tit and put his face to hers, licking the tears off of her young pretty face before pressing his lips to hers and forcing his tong in her mouth, and she was using her tong trying to push his tong out of her mouth, Mike, who was watching the action in his rearview mirror as he drove said, “If it were me in the backseat I bet I could find a better use for those rosy red lip than kissing them”

Allan taking the hint, stopped kissing the birthday girl and started undoing his pants, and the horrified little Honor Roll student didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to know what Allan was going to be wanting once his pants were down and she pleaded with him, “Please Allan please, I can’t do that, please don’t make me Allan please” but as Lucy begged Allan for mercy, Mike and Jeremy were cheering him on, chanting in unison, “Allan! Allan! Allan! …” And spurred on by a pack mentality Allan shoved his pants down past his knees and grabbed Lucy by the back of her little neck, bending her over and forcing her tear soaked face down in his crotch, yelling, “Suck me Bitch! Suck my fucking cock!” but Lucy kept her virgin lips clinched shut, crying all aver Allan’s 8-inch cock as he scrubbed her pretty face all over it, “Open your fucking mouth and suck it you little Slut or I’ll choke you again!” Allan warned the terrified teenager.

But not until Lucy felt Allan grab the front of her throat and start squeezing her windpipe, did she give in and open her sweet little innocent virgin mouth and take Allan’s throbbing cock inside of it, “Now suck it you little Slut!” Allan demanded, and fearing what her 3 classmates might do to her, Lucy stated sucking Allan’s fat hard cock, sucking it the best that a girl who had never even seen a real cock before now could suck one, sucking, sobbing and slurping on about half of Allan’s 8-inchs of man meat, ”Ouch! You bit me you stupid Cunt!” Allan yelled, and in a fit of anger curled his arm and pounded his elbow down on the back of Lucy’s little head, the force of his blow jamming her little face all the way down into his crotch, and his cock down her throat, nearly knocking the teenage girl out, and Allan held Lucy down on his cock, and Lucy was the first girl Allan ever had the pleasure of having his cock in, not that he would ever admit it, and feeling Lucy’s tight throat choke clutching on his cock made him shoot his load, and he held her steadfast down on his ejaculating cock until her constricting throat milked his tingling balls dry.

As Lucy’s luscious lips pulled the last drops of Allan’s slimy sperm from his balls, Mike turned his Mercedes-Benz down a bumpy dirt road that few people knew about, and after driving about a mile parked the car and he and Jeremy got out, and Mike pulled Lucy out of the car, putting a knife to her throat and leading her to the front of his car and made her lay down on the hood of the car with her legs hanging off the front of the hood, and said to her, Now you stay still and be a good little girl or you wont live to be a day older than 18” then he looked at Jeremy and said, “No more looking through a peep hole at this little cumdumpster jerking off and wishing ole buddy, because your wish just came true on her birthday, now pop this little pop a twat and make her yours”

Lucy lay there on the hood of Mike’s Mercedes-Benz, to frightened to move as Mike held his knife to her throat, and Jeremy pulled her sneakers off so he could pull her jeans off of her, than ripped her panties off of her, pointing at Lucy’s neatly trimmed heart shaped pubic hair saying, “There! Look! I told ya so!” now the only clothing Lucy had on was a pair of baby blue ankle socks, Jeremy dropped his pants, hooked his arms under Lucy’s sexy young shapely legs, and snuggled the head of his 9 inch cock between her puffy pussy lips, and while little Lucy was gushing tears from her big brown puppy-dog eyes, she looked up at Jeremy and sobbed in sorrow, “I trusted you Jeremy, I thought we were friends” and Jeremy spit in his sister’s friend’s sad pretty face, and said, “Happy birthday Bitch!” and rammed his hard stiff cock into her tight dry little pussy, making Lucy scream out in more pain than she had ever felt before, and when Jeremy felt little Lucy’s virginal hymen burst around his bone he shouted triumphantly, “I gotchya Bitch! Who’s your Daddy! Who’s your Daddy Ha! Ha!” and the big high school boy began pounding his man meat in and out little Lucy, her tight pink virgin meat squeezing his cock, making him grunt and moan in pleasure, “Happy Birthday Bitch! Happy Fucking Birthday!”

“1, 2, 3, 4!! Pump that pussy tills she’s sore!” Mike and Allan sang out in harmony together, as Jeremy raped his sister’s pretty little friend, a girl he had grown up with and known all his life, a girl he had lusted after since the 9th grade, and now he had stolen that little girls innocents and was loving every second of it, “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Jeremy moaned and began pounding little Lucy’s love hole even harder, making her firm young breast flop vigorously back and forth on her chest, “Don’t cum inside of me pleaseeee Jeremy! Get it out of me oh please get it out of meeee!” Lucy desperately cried, “Don’t listen to this little Slut Bro! She’s digging it man! Fill her up!” Mike encouraged, and poor little Lucy cried out “Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!” as she felt the boy she believed to be her trusted friend flood her womb with his hot seed.

Jeremy pulled his happy cock out of little Lucy and pulled his pants back up, as Mike grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled the naked trembling crying teenager up off the hood of his car and stood her facing Jeremy, “Bend the little Slut over and stuff her head between your legs and hold her up for me Jeremy, I’m gonna give this little Bitch her birthday whipping!” and little Lucy look at Jeremy with the saddest brown eyes he had ever saw and sobbed, “Help me, please help me” but Jeremy bent Lucy over, stuffing her little head between his legs and clamping it tight, then he grabbed Lucy by the arms just above her elbows and pulled them up towards him forcing her up on her tip toes to keep her shoulders from being pulled out of socket, as Mike slid off his thick leather belt.

As Jeremy held his sister’s little friend bent over with her head clamped between his legs, Mike said, “Don’t you guys think it’s only proper to sing happy birthday to our little birthday girl while I give her a birthday whipping?” and with smirks on their smug faces Jeremy and Allan began singing “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday loose little Lucy! Happy birthday to you” and they kept singing it as Mike brought his belt snapping across Lucy’s beefy little bubble butt with all his might, making Lucy cry out in pain from between Jeremy’s legs, as the thick leather belt bit deep into her soft ass flesh, raising a bright red welt across both cheeks, “Only 17 more to go Lucy! Ha! Ha!” Mike laughed as again and again and again he brought his belt down across the birthday girl’s jiggling quivering buns, making her dance a jig on her tip toes as he gave her one lashing of the belt for every year she had been alive.

Jeremy continued clamping little Lucy’s head between his legs and holding her up by her arms as Mike stepped up behind Lucy’s severely welted quivering buns and dropped his pants, “Now I’m really gonna bust this birthday Bitch’s butt for her!” Mike declared and pressed the bloated head of his 9 inch cock to the rubbery pucker of Lucy’s virginal sphincter ring, and that poor little Honor Roll student, who wasn’t even a full day into her 18th year cried out in a fear stricken panic, “Noooo! Noooo! Noooo! Don’ hurt meeeee! I want to go home to my Mommy!” but Mike gripped a hold of Lucy’s meaty buttocks and held her wiggling little ass still and began ramming his rod up the little teenagers tailpipe, snapping her rubber sphincter ring like an over stretched rubber band and tearing the smooth walls of her rectum with every thrust until he bottomed out into her bowels, and you could have heard little Lucy screaming for a country mile as Mike busted her little birthday butt without mercy until he came up her sweet young butt hole.

Jeremy let go of Lucy and she feel to the ground in a semi state of shock, and she was in a mental daze as Mike made her get dressed. On the way back into town Lucy sat silent in the backseat of the car sobbing softly, and Mike warned her ”You tell anyone, and I mean anyone about the birthday party we threw for you I will kill you Lucy and your Mom, hell I’ll even kill your fucking dog for good measure! You understand me you little Cunt?” but the emotionally traumatized teary eyed teenager didn’t respond, and Jeremy who was now setting in the back seat with Lucy slapped her upside her tear soaked face yelling, “The man asked you a question Bitch!” and holding her hands up to her face trembling and shaking Lucy sobbed, “Yes I understand” and as Mike pulled his car over in front of Lucy’s house he said, “You better understand because I don’t want my Dad mad at me for tapping some little piece of tail meat, not get out of my car you little tramp!”

It didn’t take Lucy’s Mother long to realize something was terribly wrong with her little girl, and under constant badgering by her Mother Lucy finally broke down and told her what had happened, and Miss Yates stormed into the Sheriff’s station with Lucy in tow, mad as a wet hen, shaking her finger at Sheriff Jacobs telling him what had happened to her little girl and demanding that he do his job and arrest Mike Jacobs and his two friend for what they had done to her little Lucy, “Calm down Miss Yates I know your upset” but Lucy’s 48-year-old Mother was seeing red and there was no way she was going to calm down, saying, “You’re damn right I’m upset! And if I don’t see that boy and his friends in jail before I leave here tonight I am going to call the DA in Capital City!”

Sheriff Jacobs called his cousin Jake, Mike’s father and told him he better get his son and come to the station, telling him there was a serious matter that wasn’t going to go away, “Ok Miss Yates, I have the boy that raped your daughter on his way down here right now, and I will have my Deputy pick up the other boys so calm down”

On the way to the Sheriff’s station Mike knew the cat was out of the bag about what he and his friends had done to little Lucy, so he confessed to his father what he had done, and as Mike expected his father was disappointed in him, saying, “Mike when are you going to show some self control, there is a smart way and a stupid way to go about anything! If you just had to have this girl, you and your friends could have staged a home invasion wearing mask, then Nick could have said there was no proof of your involvement and thrown the file in his unsolved case file, but now you have created a mess for me to cleanup again!”

The second Jake and Mike walked into the Sheriff’s station Miss Yates started unloading her anger on Mike, pointing that finger of hers at him like it was a dagger, calling him a pervert and a rapist, telling him he would rot in prison for what he did to her baby girl, and Jake punched the irate 48-year-old nurse in the stomach and she dropped to her knees still dressed in her nurses uniform at Jake’s feet, “Secure her hands behind her back with some plastic zip ties Nick, the girl’s too, I think you know what needs done here, afterwards take the daughter out to the farm” Nick and his Deputy used the zip ties to secure Miss Yates and Lucy’s hands behind their backs as Nick told Jake, “Don’t worry cousin, me and Deputy Ross will take care of it” but Jake said, “No I want you to take Mike, its about time he started cleaning up his own messes”

The Sheriff pulled his patrol car around to the back of the Sheriff’s station and he and Mike forced little Lucy and Nurse Yates into the backseat, and they headed out of town to the old abandon Edwards farmhouse. The land around the farm was farmed by the Jacobs cotton company but the old dilapidated uninhabitable farmhouse was falling down in ruin, The Sheriff and Mike got out of the car and the Sheriff said to Mike, “We’ll throw that uppity Nurse down the well and take that sweet young daughter of hers to the farm and you can put this whole thing behind you boy” Nick said to his nephew, “No reason to be in a hurry about it is there Uncle Nick” Mike asks, and with a evil grin the Sheriff asks, “What do you have in mind boy?” and Mike said …

“Well you have to admit the old Bitch is still pretty damn hot, not as sweet as her daughter but still fuckable don’t you think, seems it would be a waste just to throw her in the well without having a little fun with her first” and the Sheriff laughed as he opened up the back door and pulled the 48-year-old Mother out of the car by her shoulder length graying brown hair, saying “I like the way you think boy” once they had the Nurse out of the car Nick held on to her as Mike used the same knife he had held to Lucy’s throat earlier to cut her Mother’s knee length Nurse’s dress off of her, then her bra and panties, leaving Nurse Yates standing there, as Nick held on to her in just her, with just her Nurses shoes on, and Nurse Yates tits were a lot bigger than her little girls, her bra reading Double D, they may have been sagging just a bit, but still very eye pleasing.

“Grab her around the hips and pick her up Uncle Nick” and the Sheriff said, “It’s your show boy” and as Miss Yates tried to struggle free she was cussing and yelling at the two Jacobs men, as sheriff Jacobs, standing behind Miss Yates, wrapped his arms around her hips and picked her up, Mike opened the front passengers door of the patrol car, saying, “Carry her over here Uncle Nick, I want those big tits of hers hanging down between the top of the car and the top of the door frame” and the Sheriff was laughing as he followed Mike’s instructions, realizing now what his nephew’s intensions were and Mike slammed the car door shut on the Nurse’s big tits.

Nick let go of Nurse Yates and let her hang there by her tits, her feet unable to touch the ground and her arms zip tied behind her back, and she was screaming in pure agony, kicking the car door with her knees as Mike stepped up behind Lucy’s Mother, with poor little Lucy setting in the backseat begging Mike to stop hurting her Mommy, but Mike dropped his pants and raped Lucy’s begging screaming Mother in the ass, and Miss Yates was kicking the door of the patrol car with her sexy little legs as Mike ripped and tore her asshole with his big fat 9 inch cock, and after he came up her butt hole the Sheriff took his turn at her ravaged ass, and when they were done with her she hung there from the car’s door jam by her squished tits trembling, shaking and quivering all over from head to toe.

“Get Lucy out of the car and take her over to the well Uncle Nick” Mike said, and as Nick held on to the traumatized little Lucy, Mike opened the car door and the Nurse feel to the ground, to weak to stand, and Mike picked her up off the ground, slinging her over his shoulder like a bag of dirty laundry and carried Lucy’s Mother over to the old well, with the Sheriff and Lucy following behind them, and when he Mike got to the well he dropped Nurse Yates down in the deep as nonchalantly as if he was throwing away yesterday newspaper, then Mike turned to look at Lucy and said, “Happy birthday” than Lucy was taken to the farm where Mike would pay her a weekly visit.

To be continued …
Old 01-30-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 4.

Dr Gonzalez had been practicing Medicine in Sweetwater without a legal Medical license for the last 5 years, ever since he had been disbarred for unethical medical practices. Dr Gonzalez thought it would be easy to setup a Medical Practice in the seemingly sleepy little town of Sweetwater with the authentic looking fake certificates he had hanging on the wall and no one would be the wiser, but the Jacobs always ran thorough background checks on outsiders when they moved into town, and knew the Doctor was practicing without a license, but the Jacobs could use a man like Dr Gonzalez who had no scruples when it came to making money, and he was approached by Jake Jacobs the first week he setup his Medical Practice, and the color ran out of the Doctor’s face when Jake let the Doctor know that he knew all about him, the Doctor thought he would be going to jail for sure, but instead he was put on the Jacobs payroll, he would be tending to any medical needs of the Jacobs slave girls at the farm as well as his own clientele

Jake Jacobs VII paid Dr Gonzalez a visit, telling him his father’s 72 birthday was coming up soon and that he wanted to find a pretty black woman to tend to his father’s perverse desires, and Jake knew that a lot of the Doctor’s clientele were the black folks of Sweetwater, and Jake asked the Doctor if any of his clientele were pretty enough to be worthy of being a present for a man of his father’s prestige, and Jake let the Doctor know there would be a sizable bonus in it for him if he could come up with a suitable black beauty.

Dr Gonzalez told Jake there was a young black woman by the name of Pamela Johnston, a 23-year-old female with perfect light colored brown skin, the color of a nice dark tan, who stood 5 foot 5 and weighing 110 pounds, a very impressive looking young woman with remarkable body measurements, a 35” C cup bust, 26” waist, 35” Hips, and sexy shapely legs that a man of any color would love to have wrapped around him, and the icing on the cake was that during a physical examination the Doctor conducted on Pamela, he learned she was still a virgin, the only problem, the Doctor told Jake, was that Pamela lived with her 86 year-old grandmother Emma Bolden, who had Alzheimer’s Disease, and that Pamela was the only living relative to care for her grandmother, but every problem has a solution when it came to Jake, and Jake told the Doctor to send a recommendation to his Uncle the Judge of Sweetwater saying that Grandma Bolden should be placed in Sweetwater’s Rest Home for her own physical well being, and the Doctor just smiled and told Jake to consider it done, and Jake handed the Doctor an envelope fat with cash.

Pamela Johnston along with her grandmother Emma Bolden sat in Sweetwater’s Courtroom after receiving a Court Order to appear before the Honorable Judge Jacobs. Grandmother Bolden had no realization of what was happing as the Judge read his Decree, after hearing testimony by Doctor Gonzalez stating that the grandmother should be turned over to Sweetwater’s health officials and remanded to Sweetwater’s Rest Home for her own well being, but Pamela broke down crying hysterically “Why! Why are you doing this to us Doctor Gonzalez! Why?” and the Judge said “Officers of the Court will you please constrain this distraught young woman while her Doctor administers a sedative to her before she hurts herself” and sheriff Jacobs and Deputy Ross held little Pamela as Dr Gonzalez put her fast to sleep with a shot to her arm, and Grandma Bolden was taken to Sweetwater’s Rest Home and Pamela Johnston was taken to the Jacobs mansion.

Jake VII picked his father up at his mansion on the morning of his birthday and took him to play golf, giving his father’s two bodyguards Josh and Travis a chance to get pretty little Pamela ready for his birthday surprise, and the bodyguards stripped the terrified 23 year-old completely naked than made her bathe so she would be fresh for Mr. Jacobs, after her bath they tied Pamela to the elderly man’s bed, and Travis, gave Pamela strict instructions on how she was to greet Mr. Jacobs when he found her in his bed, and Travis warned Pamela that if she did not follow his instructions to the letter, that Doctor Gonzalez would be paying her grandmother a visit at the Rest Home and administering a lethal dosage of medication to the old woman.

Jake Jacobs VI returned back to his mansion around noon after playing a round of golf with his son Jake VII, and you can just imagine the 72-year-old man’s pleasant surprise when he went to his bedroom to shower the sweat off of himself and upon opening the door to his bedroom seen the bawling little black beauty bound to his king sized bed, her arms stretched out to her sides and tied to the corner post of his headboard, and her sexy young shapely legs drawn up in the air and stretched wide open with her ankles tied to the corner post of his headboard as well, and a couple of pillows stuffed under the small of Pamela’s back, and Jake seen the Birthday card taped to the headboard above Pamela’s head that read “Happy Birthday Father, from your loving son”

Jake walked over to the side of his bed and stood there admiring the pretty little play thing his son had giving him for his birthday, her shoulder length black shinny hair tied back in a ponytail with a pink ribbon, her fingernails and toenails painted with pink nail polish and pink lipstick covered Pamela’s plump pouty lips, and the terrified and humiliated black virgin looked up at the elderly white man, her sad, scared, big brown eyes gushing tears and her plump fat succulent lips quivering as she sobbingly said, “Happy Birthday Master Jacobs sir, my name is Pamela and I am proud that I have been picked to serve you, I only hope that you find me worthy of the honor sir” Pamela greeted Jake, utterly humiliated by her own words, but her grandmother was all she had in this world and Pamela had no doubt in her mind that her grandmother would be killed if she failed to follow the instructions given her.

Smiling ear to ear the elderly man said, “And what a pretty little Black Barbie you are Pamela, yes indeed you look like a very scrumptious little piece of Jungle Bunny butt” and little Pamela closed her eyes and wept as Mr. Jacobs started taking off his golfing clothes, but the old racist whit man snapped angrily as his little black present, “Open your eyes and look at me you fucking piece of Monkey Meat! Before I take my riding crop and whip you like a stubborn horse!” and the terrified captive opened her eyes looking at Jake and apologizing, “I’m sorry Master Jacobs” as Jake stood there with his limp old cock hanging down over his balls, and he reached into the drawer of his nightstand and got his bottle of Viagra, popping one in his mouth.

Pamela felt sick to her stomach as the old, balding, gray-haired white man crawled into bed on his knees up between her spread legs, kneeling there looking down at her like she was sub-human, his wrinkled pale while skin covered in silver hair, and without warning or provocation he took his open hand and slapped Pamela’s plump little pussy lips, causing her to scream out from the burning sting, and he just laughed in amusement as the Viagra started to take affect and his limp white noodle began to come to life, “Please don’t hurt me Master Jacobs” Pamela pleaded, “Ever been fucked by a white man you juicy little Jigaboo Bitch?” Jake asked, the question was a humiliating one and Pamela shamefully shook her head no, and Jake slapped her plump little pussy again causing Pamela’s sexy legs to jerk in pain, as Jake yelled, “Speak up Spear Chucker!” and Pamela wanted to gouge out the racist pig’s eyes and scream out “Go to Hell you Blue-eyed Devil!” but instead said meekly, “No Master Jacobs sir” and Jake began rubbing his hands up and down the insides of Pamela’s smooth, soft brown quivering legs and asked her, “So how many Burr-headed Busch-Boogies have buried their bones in that sweet little Chocolate Drop of yours?” and feeling as cheap as burnt toast, the brown skinned blushing beauty bawled “None Master Jacobs sir”

Jake inserted his middle finger into Pamela’s tight little pussy, pushing it up inside of her until the tip of it was pressing up against her hymen, “Well! Well! Well! Looks like I have myself a genuine Nubian Princess here, I just might have to make a House Nigger out of you instead of using you in my cotton fields as Antique Farm Equipment Ha! Ha! Ha!” and realizing he had himself a fresh piece of black bunny meat made that old Pasty-skinned, Viagra eating, old racist pervert’s prick perk right up until it was standing fully erect, and Jake pried open the pretty little Nubian Princess’s plump pussy lips with the head of his now pulsating prick and pushed in inside of her until it was pressed tightly against Pamela’s precious cheery, and then he said to her, “Look me in the eyes you sweet piece of Brown Sugar” and as the brown-eyed beauty looked her old Southern Master in the eyes he plowed his Viagra Powered prick through her virginal barrier like a bear with a burr up it’s butt, taking Pamela’s purity and innocents away from her.

When the Elderly white man felt Pamela’s Chocolate covered cherry burst around his cock, and seen her big brown teary eyes roll back into her forehead, he spit in the young woman’s pretty face and grunted, “Another one of Lincoln’s Mistakes corrected! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and he began grunge fucking her with a vengeance, the top of her little head beating the headboard of his bed with every thrust of his Viagra fueled cock, “Please Master! Please Master Pleaeeee” poor little Pamela pleaded as Ole Jake jackhammered her tight little joy hole, his big, gray-hared covered balls bouncing off of her little black asshole with every stroke of his cock, “I’m going to cum in you Slave! I’m going to cum inside of you!” Jake moaned as he felt himself ready to explode inside his birthday present who began pleading with him not to shoot his seed inside of her, “Please Mater have mercy on your worthless Slave! I am not protected and am unworthy to carry your child!” but the old white man filled up the young black woman’s womb with his slimy white sperm, grunting, “I own you Bitch! I own you!”

Old Jake was pissed off that his Viagra failed to keep his cock hard after firing off just one shot into his little light skinned sexy black slave, but he blamed his limp noodle on poor little Pamela, and angrily got out of bed and got his ridding Crop, and another Viagra pill, and after swallowing the pill began to whip Pamela’s beefy black buns with the Crop, yelling obscenities at her, telling her what a worthless little slave she was and telling Pamela how disappointed he was in her ability to sexually please him, and Jake beat the little black woman’s beautiful black butt without mercy as she desperately begged for forgiveness, but Jake unforgivably beat Pamela until fueled by Viagra his cock was ready for more action and he climbed back in his bed and pressed his big white cock up to Pamela’s virgin asshole, and said, “Now you’re going to get it up your ass you worthless black Bitch! Cotton Picking is all you’re good for!” and Jake rammed and crammed his cock up Pamela’s butt hole, balls deep, and leaning there overtop of Pamela, his hands on either side of her head, and his big white cock buried up her ripped and bleeding black butt hole he spit in her pretty face and told her, “You’re a worthless little nigger not worthy of living you know that?”

Pamela begged the old man, but she didn’t beg for her own life, she begged for her Grandmother’s life, saying to the old man as her butt hole squeezed his cock, “I’m sorry I am a disappointment to you Master Jacobs, I have no experience in pleasing a man, a man of your stature deserves better, but please don’t let them kill my Grandma I beg you Master Jacobs” and Jake was impressed and pleased with the humility and respect this young black woman was showing him, even as her ripped rear-end quivered around his hard cock, and he ask her, “What is your Grandmother’s name Nigger?” and Pamela squalled “Emma Bolden, Master Jacobs, they took her to the Rest Home and said they would kill her if I wasn’t satisfying enough for you!” and the old white man’s blue eyes got wide, for he recognized the old black woman’s name, and he asks Pamela, “Is your mother’s name Cassandra Johnston?” and with her ripped butt hole still involuntary squeezing her white Master’s cock, the bawling black beauty squealed, “Yes Master Jacobs sir, but she died 5 years ago”

Old man Jakes mind went racing back in time nearly 24 years ago when he was a 48 year-old man driving back to his mansion after having a few to many drinks at a local Tavern. On his drive home he saw pretty little Cassandra Johnston, the 32 year-old widowed wife of the late John Johnston, who had been killed in a cave-in at the coalmine a year earlier, Cassandra was setting on her front porch reading The Good Book. Jake pulled his car over and walked up on Cassandra’s porch and arrogantly said, “Get in the house Porch Monkey!” and Cassandra Johnston feared Mr. Jacobs, as all the black women of Sweetwater did, and she done as Jake said and went into her house where Jake beat, raped and sodomized the 32 year-old widow all night long. Not long after being raped by Mr. Jacobs, Cassandra moved back home with her Mother Emma Bolden and her father Leroy, and Jake never kept up on what ever became of Cassandra, why should he, she was no more than a night of fun to him.

As the Elderly Jake looked down into the big brown teary eyes of the young light skinned black woman laying underneath him with his cock buried but her busted little butt he asks her, “How old are you Cunt?” and Pamela squealed “23 Master Jacobs sir” at that moment Ole Jake realized that the young brown skinned beauty that he had deflowered and was now raping in the butt was his own Daughter! A Daughter he conceived while raping her Mother Cassandra, and he withdrew his big cock nearly all the way out of his Daughter’s quivering asshole and with a big grin rammed it balls deep back up her sweet little butt hole, and Jake began violently, viciously pounding his cock in and out of his baby girl’s butt hole, hurting poor little Pamela like she had never been hurt before, and Pamela didn’t know it was her father’s face she was screaming into as she begged, “Mercy Master! Mercy Master! Please have mercy on me Master!” Cassandra her mother and Emma her grandmother never told Pamela she was the child of rape, they lead her to believe that Cassandra deceased husband John was her father, and with her grandfather now deceased, only two people still living knew the truth and that was Jake and Emma, and it was a secret Ole Jake was going to keep to himself, at least for now, and as his little girl lay underneath him begging for mercy, Jake bitch slapped her across the face with the back of his hand, yelling, “Shut up! You mangy piece of Monkey Meat!” and after a half a dozen more thrust he came up his Daughter’s ravaged rear-end.

Jake cut Pamela’s ankles free from the headboard but left her arms tied as he straddled her firm tits, his half hard shit streaked cock hanging over her tear soaked face, and said to her, “You will be living here at the mansion with me as my House Nigger, and you will attend to my every need and in return I will have your Grandmother moved to a privet room at the Rest Home and given the best care money can buy, do you understand?” and Pamela would do whatever it took for her grandmother to have the things Mr. Jacobs promised, no matter what the cost to herself, and she meekly sobbed, “Thank you Master Jacobs, thank you very much for your kindness sir” and smiling a sadistic smile the old white man looked down into the sorrowful sad eyes of his half-breed daughter and said, “Now wrap those Bootlips around your Master’s cock and suck it clean ya fucking little coon!” and Pamela wrapped her fat, plump, juicy lips around her Daddy’s dirty dick and sucked it with tender loving care until he was ready to cum, then Daddy crammed his cock all the way down his Daughter’s throat and force fed her every drop of his slimy seed.

Mr. Jacobs kept his promise about giving Emma Bolden the best care money could buy, but his daughter he kept locked in a dog cage in his bedroom when she was not attending to his needs and desires.

To be continued
Old 01-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 5.

It was another typical Friday morning in Sweetwater; Sheriff Jacobs was board so he was parked in front of Sweetwater Elementary School watching all the pretty little mothers taking their children to school, and he saw Susan Shoe, the little 25-year-old redhead he had raped and sodomized at Sweetwater park 5 months earlier, walking her son into school, and with the breeze blowing against the front of her loose fitting sundress he could plainly see by her fat little belly that Mrs. Shoe was pregnant, and when she came back out of the school he pulled up slowly beside her as she walked back to her car, “Good morning little red” the Sheriff said as he reached his hand out of the car window and patted Susan on the ass, and still suffering deep emotional scares from the brutal rape she had endured at the hands of the sadistic Sheriff, Susan was already shaking with fear as she said, “Good morning Sheriff Jacobs” her voice quivering with nervousness.

“Meet me in the Park in 5 minutes” the Sheriff directed the frightened redhead, “Please Sheriff I really need to get back home I…” but the Sheriff cut her words short saying firmly, “You do as I told you Bitch, if I have to come hunt you down your ass is going to jail” and then he drove off before she could protest any future.

Susan pulled into the park and parked beside the Sheriff’s patrol car, and she got out of her car and walked slowly over to the Park bench he was setting on and stood there trembling in front of him, “Take your dress off” he bluntly said, “But I… “ Susan started to protest until once again the Sheriff cut her words short saying in a raised demanding voice, “Shut up Whore and do as you’re told!”

Tears began to trickle from Susan’s big blue eyes and rolling down her pretty face as she reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off of her shoulders and let it slide down her body to the ground, and she stood there trembling wearing only a plain white cotton bra and panties, “Now the bra” and Susan’s big tits bounced free as she obeyed the sheriff’s command.

The Sheriff than had the little redhead set down on the bench beside him and he put his arm around her, bringing his hand down to fondle her big soft breast as he reached across his body with his other hand and began to rub her fat pregnant belly, “So I see I’m going to be a proud Poppa” the Sheriff said with a smug chuckle, and Susan’s silence confirmed he was right, “What does your Hubby think of you being pregnant” and as her tears of shame drip from her little quivering chin and fall down splashing on her big tits and paginate belly, Susan sobbed shamefully, “He thinks it is his child and is very happy” and the sadistic Sheriff roared with laughter adding to the guilt and shame Susan was feeling, for deceiving her Husband, but if her Husband knew the truth she knew he would never look at her the same so she lived the lie of letting him believe the child was his.

“You know Mrs. Shoe, I think I just might tell your Husband that you kept coming around the station throwing yourself at me, and tell him we have been having an affair, and let him know the baby is mine, my loyal Deputy will of course confirm this story”

Susan broke down and began bawling like a baby, begging the sheriff not to wreck her marriage and destroy her family, as he squeezed her tit and rubbed her belly, “WOW! I just felt the little Sheriff you’re carrying kick me! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Nick said excitedly, “I think he wants you to get down on your knees between my legs and take my cock out of my pants and suck his Daddy’s dick”

Sobbing hysterically Susan begged the Sheriff not to make her do it, but he told her not only was she going to do it, she was to report to the Park every Friday morning after dropping her son off at school and suck his cock until the his baby was born, and after the baby was born she was to name it Nick after him if it was a boy, or Nicky if it was a girl, and the sobbing redhead got on the ground between the Sheriff’s legs on her knees and unzipped his pants, and with trembling fingers pulled his big fat cock out of his pants and began sucking, slurping and slobbering all over it, sobbing in shame until he came in her mouth and had her swallowed it.

The following Friday morning Susan drove to the Park after dropping her son off at school, already sobbing as she drove down the long lane to the parking area, she felt like a dirty whore, and when she parked by the patrol car and got out of her car, she seen that it was not Sheriff Jacobs but rather his sidekick Deputy Ross, and she walked up to the Deputy, who was setting on the Park bench, confused as to why the Sheriff was not here, an asked, “Where is Sheriff Jacobs, he was supposed to meet me here” and with a smirk on his pot marked face, the tall skinny Deputy said, “The Sheriff couldn’t make it this morning and said I could take his place if I wanted a blow job, well I want one Whore”

Susan started shaking her head no, saying to the Deputy, “No that was never in the deal! I won’t do it, he can’t just pimp me out to who ever he wants like I was his personal Whore! I’m a married woman” and Susan turned to walk back to her car when the Deputy said, “Okay, if that’s the way you want it, but the Sheriff said if you refused to do as I say I could call your Husband and tell him how you have been coming down to the station, throwing yourself at him like a Bitch in heat begging him for sex, and how he just gave you what you were begging for and ended up getting you pregnant” Susan stopped cold in her tracks, and feeling the shame of realizing she was now the Sheriff’s whore she sobbed all the way over to the Deputy who ordered her down on her knees in front of him as he sat on the Park bench.

“Now get my cock out of my pants and get busy you redheaded blue-eyed whore” oh how Susan hated the way the Sheriff and now his Deputy talked down to her while making her do nasty things for their pleasure, and she knew they did it just to humiliate her, and it worked, at least the Deputy let her keep her sundress on she thought to herself as she took his fat 7 inch cock out of his pants and began sucking on it, her eyes closed and crying as she bobbed her little head up and down on half the length of the Deputy’s dick.

“Open your eyes and look at me while you suck my cock you little Slut!” the Deputy ordered Mrs. Shoe, and as Susan opened her big blue eyes and looked up into the pot marked face of Deputy Ross he spat a spitball down in her face that splattered against the tip of her little button nose, and he sat there enjoying the look of humiliation in her eyes, and he started hacking up a big slime ball as he looked down into her eyes that now had a pleading look in them, her eyes begging him not to belittle her by spitting in her face while she sucked his cock, but he spat in her face again, hitting her right in the eye, and it slid down her tear soaked cheek, “You like that Bitch? You like me spitting in your face while you suck my dick huh you like that Slut?” and sobbing with the Deputy’s dick in her mouth poor little Susan shook her head no, “Well I like my blow jobs like that” and he spit in hr pretty face again, and done his best to verbal shame the sobbing housewife.

“What do you think your Husband would think of his pathetic wife if he could see you now? I bet he would spit in your face too wouldn’t he? …. I said wouldn’t he Whore!” and sobbing little Susan shook her head yes, and no sooner had she shook her head the Deputy spit in her face again, saying, “Damn straight he would you pathetic Whore! And what man could blame him” and the Deputy grabbed Susan by her hair and jerked her head off of his cock and said, “I what to hear you tell me you’re a pathetic wife!” and the poor little lady was sobbing so hard in shame and humiliation it was hard for her to get the words out, but in-between sobs she said, “I’m a pathetic wife” and the Deputy jerked her little head by her hair and told her “Open your mouth!” and Susan did, just to have the Deputy spit in her mouth, “Now get back to sucking my cock you filthy Whore!”

And Susan went back down on that Deputy’s dick and began sucking him like a whore trying to get him off as fast as she could just to get this over with, forcing herself to deep throat his whole 7 inches, until her rosy red lips were inside the zipper of his pants, up and down she went until she had that Deputy dumping a load in her mouth, “Oh yea! Right down your cum shoot you fucking cum-dumpster! Yea!”

After milking the Deputy’s balls dry Susan stood up on her feet and started to walk away, until the Deputy said, “I haven’t dismissed you yet Whore” and then he stood up and pointing, said, “You see that sandbox over there, I want you to go kneel down in the middle of it” Susan could not for the life of her understand why the Deputy wanted her to kneel in the children’s sandbox, but just wanting this over she did as he ordered her to do, and as the sobbing housewife knelt there in the sandbox the Deputy stepped in the sandbox in front of her and began pissing on the top of her little head, and as Susan knelt there trembling and shaking in shame and humiliation the dirty Deputy pissed in her pretty face and all over her sundress, by the time his bladder was empty Susan was drenched in the Deputy’s warm stinking urine.

“Now lay down and roll around in the sand Whore!” and that trembling, shaking housewife was bawling so hard she was nearly hyperventilating as she begged, “Please Deputy sir, Please” but the Deputy yelled, “Do it! Or I’ll be waiting in front of your house when your Husband comes home from work to tell him what a cheap Pathetic little Whore his wife is, and who’s baby she is really carrying!” and Susan felt utterly humiliated, disgraced and dishonored as she lay down in the sandbox and rolled around in the sand, the sand sticking to her piss soaked hair, skin and sundress, “Now get up and get out of here, I’m sick of looking at you! You disgust me you filthy Whore!”

The Deputy’s chest swelled with pride as he watched that little housewife get up and walk to her car, trembling and shaking, sobbing uncontrollably with her face, hair, arms and dress cake with piss soaked sand, and he said to her, “Not quite the same as being tarred and feathered, but it will do Ha! Ha! Ha! The Sheriff or I will see you next Friday Mrs. Shoe”

To be continued …
Old 01-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 6.

Sam Jenkins got on the phone and called Jake Jacobs VII, informing him that a pretty little blond with out of state tags on her brand new Ford Fusion just pulled out of the station after a gas fill up, and told Jake what direction she was headed, “well how long ago did she leave the station Sam, Nick has the day off and it will take me a about 10 minutes to get to the Sheriff’s station and get a badge and a patrol car” feeling pretty smug and impressed with himself the fat dirty mechanic bragged to Jake, “She ain’t going far Mr. Jacobs, while she was busy setting in her car going through some papers in a briefcase I loosened the drain plug on her radiator when I ask her if I could check the oil in her car” and Jakewas impressed, “good thinking Sam, after I pick her up I’ll be by to see you” and Sam thanked Jake, already thinking about all the deliciously dirty things he was going to do to that high class woman when he got to break her in.

When Jake pulled in behind the Ford Fusion that was belching steam from under the hood, the little blond Sam spoke about was standing outside of her car, trying unsuccessfully to get a signal on her cell phone, Jake was very impressed with her appearance, it was obvious that she was an educated professional business woman by the dress she was wearing, a lavender double breasted two-piece suit with a wide collar and the skirt hanging down to just above her knees, and she was looking so sexy in her Lilac-pantyhose and lavender leather pumps with a 3 inch heel.

Jake used the CB in the patrol car to tell Sam where to come with his tow truck to get the blonde’s car, before getting out of the patrol car, “Am I ever glade to see you Officer, I was afraid I’d be stuck out here on this country road all night” the little blond said smiling a big smile of relief, flashing her pearly white teeth, as she walked with a graceful stride up to Jake, and it was easy for Jake to see that she was definitely a confident refined women who took great pride in herself, she had big blue sparkling eyes, and shoulder length blonde hair parted on the side that framed her diamond shaped face.

“Well you can rest easy Mam, I have already called for a tow truck, and it will be here shortly” and the little lady polity thanked him, and then Jake asked to see her driver’s license, assuring her it was just departmental procedure, and thinking nothing of the request the little blond took it out of her purse and gave it to Jake who took it back to the patrol car and radioed in to Deputy Ross to run a background check on her.

The pretty little blonde’s was Gail Williams; a 34-year-old married Mother of a teenage son, who worked in upper management at a prominent company. Gail was just the kind of women Jake went for, a sexy, intelligent, confident woman that took pride in herself, she was just the kind of lady Jake loved to mistreat, to crush the confidents she had in herself and strip her of all her pride and dignity, and Jake just had to have little Gail first, despite the agreement he had with Sam, he would just have to make it worth it to Sam to let him have the pretty little professional business woman first.

After running a check on Gail, Jake got out of the patrol car and walked up to her, she was still smiling that pretty smile of hers until Jake lied to her saying, “Mrs. Williams I’m afraid the record shows that you have some outstanding unpaid traffic warrants out on you, I’m afraid I need you to turn around and place your hands behind your back”

Gail’s pretty smile turned to an expression of worried confusion, “I don’t understand, that’s impossible, I have never had a ticket in my life Officer, I’m a very cautious driver” Jake didn’t want any trouble out of her, at least until after the handcuffs were on her, so he said to Gail in a very reassuring manner, “I’m sure that is true Mrs. Williams, I’m positive we can have this all cleared up within the hour after I get you back to the station”

“I can’t believe this” Gail said in dismay as she turned around facing away from Jake and put her hands behind her back, and Jake slapped the cuffs around her wrist, once the cuffs were on Gail, Jake grabbed a fist full of her hair jerking her head back backwards and yelled in her ear, “I got you now you high class Cunt! You can believe that!” and Jake turned the business woman around and gave her a big shove towards the patrol car, saying, “Get going Bitch!” and Jake pushed Gail so hard that she stumbled forwards about five maybe six steps in her 3 inch heels before her right ankle turned sideways on her sending her falling forward and landing on her knees before crashing belly down on the side of her face on the pavement of that old country road.

“Get up Bitch!” Jake said in a firm demanding voice as he stood overtop of the little blond who rolled over onto her side looking up at him dazed and in disbelief of how he was treating her, “What are you doing? Who do you think you are? You can’t treat me like this Damn You! I’ll have your badge for this!” Gail said trying not to cry or show fear, she was use to being in charge, and she knew that crying showed weakness and the last thing she wanted was for this bully to think she was weak.

Jake calmly walked to the patrol car and opened the back door, than turned back towards Gail who had managed to struggle up to her knees and was keeling there in the road, angrily telling Jake that he was violating her constructional rights, and Jake took a few quick steps towards her, like a field goal kicker would when attempting to kick a field goal, and as hard as he could kicked the blue-eyed business woman in the crotch so hard it raised her up off of her knees, and she rolled off of Jake’s foot, falling on her back in the road before curling up in to a little ball, and began bawling like a baby, her sexy legs quivering, the knees of her pantyhose torn, her kneecaps scuffed up and her expensive lavender dress stained with road tar, and as Gail lay there Jake reached down and pulled her skirt up above her hips and grabbed a hold of the ass-end of her pantyhose with one hand and a fistful of her hair in the other and picked up the 110 pound 5 foot tall wife and Mother like she a bag of dirty laundry and carried her over to the patrol car and slung her head first in to the backseat and shut the door.

Soon after shutting Gail in the backseat of the patrol car, Sam pulled up in the tow truck, and backed up to the front of Gail’s car, and as he was hooking it up Jake congratulated Sam on finding just the kind of woman he most liked, and he offered Sam a deal, “You once told me Sam how it was your biggest fantasy to own your very own live in sex slave” and Sam said, “I remember Mr. Jacobs, but you explained how women are big money makers and that you couldn’t make money off of a woman if she was my privet property” … “Well Sam, I like that little find of yours so much that I am willing to make your fantasy come true and let you pick out any women at the farm or living in Sweetwater, if I can have first rights to that little sophisticated Slut in the backseat of the patrol car, you can even own her if she’s the one you want when I am done with her, now I know I could just take her without asking you Sam, but we have always played straight with each other and if you say you want this one first I will honor our deal, I just thought you might be interested in exchanging your first rights to her for your very own live in sex slave”

Jake’s offer made fat ole Sam the happiest man in the world and he couldn’t thank Jake enough, and as Sam took Gail’s car to the salvage yard to be crushed in the compactor and disposed of, Jake took Gail Williams to his large manor on the outskirts of Sweetwater, on the way to his home Jake explained to Mrs. Williams who he was and the power his family had, and Jake was a hard man, you had to be to survive and stay on top in his business, and he warned Gail in the bluntest of manner by telling her.

“When we get to my home you will be expected to be completely submissive to my every command, I know that will be hard for a proud distinguished lady such as yourself who is used to being the one calling the shots, that is what makes your type my favorite kind to put in to their place, one thing you can draw on to help give you the strength to surrender your dignity and pride to me is knowing that I know where your Husband and son live and if you do anything to anger me or if you try to escape I can and will have them both killed with one phone call, and before I’m done with you, you will be hurting so bad you will beg for death, do you understand?” and Jake was right, the threat of him having Gail’s Husband and son killed gave her the fortitude to answer him affirmatively, “Yes Mr. Jacobs I understand” after Jake parked the patrol car in front of his house he turned in his seat looking back through the cage divider at Gail saying, “I knew you was a smart lady as soon as I seen you Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Jake lead Gail in to his big house and to the master bedroom where he removed her handcuffs, “The adjoining bathroom is through that door there, I want you to bathe, I like my women fresh, when your done you will find something on the bed to put on, then you are to come to the living room where I will be waiting, you have one hour”

Gail sat in the hot bathe sobbing, she was used to debating and bargaining to get what she wanted in the corporate business world, but she found she had no debate with Mr. Jacobs, he had made it crystal clear that he was in charge and his word was final, and she had nothing to bargain with for he had the wealth to buy her a thousand times over, the only thing Jake was interested in was teaching Gail Williams that despite her higher education and hard work to climb to the top of the corporate ladder in a man’s corporate world, in the end she was still nothing but tits and ass, a piece of meat for a truly powerful man.

After her bath Gail found what Jake wanted her to wear on his king sized bed, and she was blushing in humiliation after putting it on and looking at herself in the full-length mirror in the corner of the bedroom, for it wasn’t a flowing silk or satin gown that a lady of Gail’s accomplishments would expect to find given to her by a man of Mr. Jacobs financial means, it was skimpy lingerie made of sheer mesh to show off her silhouette with only a little heart shaped lace on the bust to cover her nipples and decorate the bottom hem, it was bombshell pink with a matching G-string, and seeing herself wearing it made her feel just how Jake wanted her to feel, and that was like a piece of fuck meat.

Jake could clearly see the humiliation in the eyes of his sophisticated beauty as she walked into the living room in the skimpy lingerie he picked out for her, and as Gail stood before him with her head bowed down in shame he said, “You are a beautiful woman Mrs. Williams and now you will dance for my pleasure” and as Jake sat in his chair he used the remote in his hand to turn on the high Tec stereo, to a song that required only slow sexy movements, it was one of Jakes favorite country songs and Gail was humiliated clean to her core as she forced her body to sway in rhythm to the words of the song “Do you want to make love, or do you just want to fool around” but it wasn’t long before Jake picked up the tempo to an old Jerry Lee Lewis song, that to be danced correctly to would require a whole lot of body shaking, and as Jake hit the select button on the remote to change the song to “Whole Lotta Shakin` Going On” Gail began to sob, for she knew this song was meant to put her body on display, to make her tits and ass jiggle and shake, and she was dancing a jig trying to keep up with the pace and when the song came to the fourth course Jake paused the CD and said, “Now you listen to the words and dance then to me you fucking Whore or I will take this paddle to your sweet meaty butt!” and Jake held up a thick wooden paddle with holes drilled in it, then hit the play button on the remote, and the song continued …

Easy Now Shake
Ahhhh Shake it babe
Yeah You can shake one time for me
Do the hula hussy
Whole lot of shakin' goin' on
Now let's get real low one time now
Shake baby shake
All you gotta do honey is kinda stand in one spot
Wiggle around just a little bit
That's what you gotta do, yeah
Oh babe whole lotta shakin' goin' on

Now let's go one more time … Shake it baby Shake it! I said shake it baby Shake it! …

And when Jerry Lee’s piano kicked in little Gail Williams was jiggling and shaking her high class ass around Jake’s living room, high stepping, tidies a flopping, hair flying and tears a falling to the beat of Jerry Lee, and when the song ended Jake got up and slung the exhausted and panting business women over his shoulder, headed to his bedroom, smacking her beefy little butt with the palm of his hand, saying, “Time for some dancing in the sheets now my little high class whore!”

To be continued …

Last edited by jwham; 01-31-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #10
jujim

jujim has initial reputation

wow.. just wow...

camping for further development!
jujim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #11
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Very good story, I really liked it

+rep
Old 02-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Jujim & HollyO, your kind post are very much appreciated & I thank you both.

Chapter 7.

Once in his bedroom Jake put Gail down on her feet and he sat down in a dressing chair and told her to undress him, and Gail wanted to yell, Hell No, but knew better, she thought about trying to bargain but knew she had nothing to bargain with, and now for the first time in her life, that proud, pretty little lady who held all the power over the men in the boardroom and even her own Husband in her bedroom, sank down to her scuffed up knees in front a man who held the power of life and death over her and her family and done the only thing left she could think of and that was to swallow her pride and beg.

“Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I’m a happily married woman, please don’t make me do this I’m begging you, I-I-I know you have the power to do with me as you please but you also have the power to let me go home to my family, and I swear on my son’s life that if you would just let me go home I would never breath a word about you or Sweetwater to another living soul, please Mr. Jacobs sir, please”

Jake sat there listening to Gail Williams in amusement, who despite all the power she held in the outside world, here on her knees in front of him the powerful corporate executive held no more power than a lady who washed dishes for a living, and it was enjoyable for him to see the high and mighty woman reduced to a common Cunt, groveling and sniveling at his feet.

“Shut up and get my shoes off Cunt! And don’t make me tell you twice” and Gail realized that no matter how much she didn’t want this to happen, it was going to happen, and she resigned herself to doing what she knew she wasn’t going to get out of, but when she reached out to untie the laces of Jake’s shoes he stopped her, saying,
”You will show me the submissiveness and respect that a man of my position deserves and undress me with your teeth you little Slut!”

Talk about taking a big punch to her pride, this directive by Jake had poor little Gail saturated to her very essence with humiliation, and for Gail to kneel there seeing Jake with a smug smirk on his face only added to the disgrace she was feeling, and Gail wanted so desperately to rip this bastard’s heart out, but seeing her son’s face in her minds eye made her do the only sensible thing she could do, and she lowered her head down to the floor to untied Jake’s shoes with her teeth, and her little heart sank when she seen his laces were doubled tied and knew this was not going to be an easy task, and it took her almost ten minutes of gnawing at his shoe strings with her teeth to untie the first shoe, which Jake was very unhappy about, and as Gail pressed her chin against the heel of Jake’s untied shoe to peel it from his foot he warned her.

“Now that you have had practice you have just two minutes to untie the other shoe, if you fail you will be punished” but Gail protested Jake’s time limit, saying it was unfair and begged for more time, but Jake was unmoved and said, “Now your down to on minute and twenty seconds” and Gail started chewing at the laces of Jake’s other shoe, desperately tried to get the double tied string undone before her time expired, but Jake rose to his feet and unbuckled his belt, and as he pulled it from the belt loops of his pants and doubled the belt over in his hand he told the blond beauty, as she gnawed at his shoe laces, “Your times up Bitch! Stand up!” and the bawling businesswoman looked up at her abductor begging, “Just one more minute Mr. Jacobs I almost have it, just one more minute is all I’m asking for pleaseeee” but Jake reached down and grabbed Gail by her upper arm and pulled her up to her feet and began whipping her beefy round butt like a angry father disciplining a insubordinate child.

“Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Just one more minute and I’ll have that shoe off I promise Mr. Jacobs Oh Pleaseeeee!” Gail Williams begged as she danced around in circles on the balls of her little feet in her bombshell pink lingerie that afforded her no protection from Jake’s unforgiving belt, and Gail had her free hand behind her trying to shield her soft ass flesh from the welting blows of the belt, but Jake beat the blonde’s bountiful buns until the pain drove her back down in the floor on her knees, only then did he stop beating her, and when he let go of her arm she didn’t even have to be told to get his shoe untied, she went at the shoe string of her own accord, and in less than a minute had it untied and off of his foot.

Gail Williams finished undressing Jake with her teeth, unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his pants, tugging them down his legs with her pearly white teeth until Jake stood before her wearing only his white cotton briefs, his cock so hard that the head of it was protruding up out of the elastic waistband oozing pre-cum, and by the time she got them off of him her pretty face was glistening with his clear slimy cream.

After Gail had his underwear off of him Jake had her take his throbbing 8 inch cock in her little trembling hand and lead him over to his bed, crawling on her knees, and Jake’s hairy barreled chest swelled in manly pride as the sobbing sexy sophisticated corporate cunt lead him to his bed shaking like a dog shitting pee-seeds.

Jake lay down on his back in his bed and had Gail straddle his hips on her knees; “Now I want you to rip that thong off of yourself and tell me how bad you yearn to please me as you do it, and it better be good Mrs. Williams, it better be the most convincing sales pitch you ever gave, or so help me I’ll make that ass whipping I gave you seem like a stroll in the park”

If humiliation and shame could be measured in tears than Gail’s was immeasurable as she pulled and yanked at the thong she had been given to wear until she managed to rip it from her high classed crotch, as she sobbingly tried to convince Jake how much she long to satisfy his sexual needs, “It is my only wish and desire to make you happy to be a man Mr. Jacobs sir, and my only fear is failing in that endeavor, for the only thing that would make me happy is making you happy” and Jake was grinning like a cat in a birdhouse as he said, “Words are cheap Slut, show me now that you mean them”

Gail had to focus on her doting Husband and her loving son to derive the strength to take her persecutor’s pulsating prick in her trembling hand and place the head of it between her pussy lips and slowly slid herself down on it, and it was only as she slid herself down on Jake’s cock that she realized her pussy was wet, but being an educated woman she knew this was her body’s natural defensives kicking in to protect her from being injured from this unwanted invasion of her womanhood, but Jake shamed her, telling Gail she was as wet as a cock craving whore, he was trying to get Gail’s pride to betray her and contradict her claims of wanting only to please him, but Gail was smarter than Jake gave her credit for and seen what he was trying to do, and she moaned as she started to wiggle and grind his cock in her squeezing pussy and said softly, “I’m wet for you and only you and proud to be your whore Mr. Jacobs sir”

Jake was impressed and could clearly see why this level headed woman held the position she did in her cooperation, “Lets see those tits Whore” Jake demanded, and Gail slipped the straps of her lingerie off of her shoulders and exposed her firm C-cup breast to Jake, who took them in his hands as Gail continued to pump grind and wiggle her wet little pussy up and down on Jake’s cock, “Average tits but nice nipples Whore” Jake commented as he pinched her nipples hard between his thumbs and index fingers. And Gail did have great nipples, her areola was the size of silver dollars and puffed out like cones, and the nubs were as big as the tip of his little finger, and after playing with them for a while he told her to suck her own tits as she hopped up and down on his cock.

Gail learned what utter humiliation was as her tight pink meat started having multiple orgasms all over her rapist cock as she sucked on her own tits, and as she did Jake rolled over with her, putting himself on top of Gail and hooking his strong arms underneath her sexy shapely legs, curling them back until he had her knees pressed into her chest, than he began grunge fucking his pretty little captive, his cock bottoming out inside of Gail, making her cry out in pain with every thrust of his cock until he flooded her womb with his seed.

Jake’s cock stayed hard inside of Gail, even after her climaxing pussy had squeezed his balls dry, and still holding her down and curled up in a ball, with her ankles on his shoulders, Jake looked gorgeous little Gail in the eyes and said, “Now I’m going to stick it to you in the ass you fucking Slut!” and Jake withdrew his throbbing cock from Gail’s contracting pussy and pressed it up to her rubber sphincter ring, and began slowly pushing it up inside of her hot tight little asshole, and as Gail’s rubbery ring stretched around the head of Jake’s cock she looked him in the eyes, her bawling blue eye bulging in panic, as she squealed, “Not this Mr. Jacobs sir, please anything but this I’m begging you” but Jake just spit in her face and continued slowly shoving his cock up her virgin butt hole until he had it fully impaled inside of her tight little tailpipe, and the look in Gail’s panic filled eyes told him he was taking a part of her that no man had ever had before, and he began pounding Gail in the ass as she begged for mercy, and with every stroke of his cock he could see in her eyes that he was butt fucking the last remnants of her pride and dignity away from her, and by the time he came up her ass she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

After pulling his cock out of Gail’s ass Jake said he needed some shuteye, and Gail pulled the covers up over her, in bad need of sleep herself, but Jake yanked the covers off of her saying, “you’re not sleeping in my bed you nasty Whore” and he got out of bed and opened the lid to a Cedar Box at the foot of his bed and said, “Get in the box Bitch!” and Gail had all the fight fucked out of her and she crawled out of bed like a kicked puppy dog and squeezed herself into the wooden box and Jake slammed the lid shut, and as he lay in his king sized bed trying to get some sleep he could hear poor little Gail sobbing in the cramped wooden box, and he yelled, “Shut up Bitch! I’m trying to get some sleep out here, and Jake feel to sleep with a smile on his face.

To be continued …
Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #13
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 8.

The following morning Gail Williams was tagged teamed by Jake and his son Mike who Raped her at the same time, giving it to her in all her fuck holes until about twelve noon, then she was bound hand and foot and thrown into the trunk of Jake’s car with a gag in her mouth, and Jake drove by Sweetwater’s gas station where Sam was working.

“Good afternoon Mr. Jacobs sir” Sam Jenkins greeted Jake,

“You give any thought to what woman you would like to have as sex toy Sam?” Jake asks.

“Did you really mean what you said Mr. Jacobs when you said I could have any woman I wanted?”

“Have I ever lied to you yet Sam, just tell me who it is you want and she’s yours” and Jake really expected Sam to pick one of the pretty girls being held in forced prostitution at the farm, so he was a little blindsided when he heard who Sam wanted.

“I really like that pretty little Puerto Rican girl who works at the Diner your family owns, Maria is her name, she is always polite to me, unlike all the other pretty girls in town”

“Maria Cassiano? Damn Sam, it isn’t like she wont be missed, she lives with her Parents! Not to mention she teaches Sunday school at Sweetwater Church of God! I figured you would want that pretty little Tonya girl at the farm, or one of the other girls there”

Sam hung his head in disappointment; he really had his heart set on that sweet young lady with the reddish-brown Coppertone skin who worked down at the Diner he often had lunch at, and 21-year-old Maria was as sexy as the day is long with her flawless Coppertone skin, waist length raven colored hair and raven colored eyes. Sam couldn’t help but get a hard on every time he ate at the Diner, watching sweet little Maria serving dinner platters to the customers and washing the tabletops in her knee length formfitting navy-blue waitress dress that button to the waits, and showed a modest amount of cleavage from tits that had to be at least a large D-cup, and Maria’s narrow waistline really made her big tits and rounded hips standout, and the natural wiggle of Maria’s little round heart shaped butt was a sight to see.

“I’m sorry Mr. Jacobs sir, I should have known Maria would be impossible for you to get, being so well liked at her Church and all and her Parent would be sure to ask questions if she suddenly disappeared, you’re right, I will gladly settle for Tonya” Sam said in a disillusioned manner, and his manner made Jake feel like he was reneging on his word, after all he did promise Sam any girl in Sweetwater if Sam gave him Gail, and Sam held up his end of the bargain, plus Jake didn’t like anyone to think that anyone was outside of his reach and impossible for him to get.

“I didn’t say Maria was impossible for me to get Sam, I only meant it wouldn’t be easy, if it is Maria you want than it will be Maria you get, it might take me a little while to set it up, that’s all I meant” Jake said, making Sam’s day.

“Thank you Mr. Jacobs sir! Thank you so very much! I should have known you could do it, you can do anything!”

“I’ll get back with you Sam when I get it all set up,” Jake said before driving off and delivering Gail Williams to the farm.

After a long and informative talk with Dr Gonzalez, Jake and the Doctor paid Maria Cassiano a visit at the Diner after she had closed up for the evening and was cleaning up the last of the dirty dishes, and Jake overpowered the pretty little Puerto Rican girl and held her down on the floor as Dr Gonzalez administered a shot of a powerful drug that left Maria in a comatose state, slowing her heart rate and breathing down to a point where she appeared dead, than Jake placed a call to Maria’s Parents and had them come down to the Diner, where they seen there Daughter on the floor and by all appearances dead as a doornail.

Dr Gonzalez kept Maria in a comatose state until after the funeral was held; Maria lay in her casket in her favorite Sunday Church going dress, a conservative white colored knee length, round neck shirt dress that buttoned all the way up the front, and after the grieving Cassiano family and friends had walked past Maria’s coffin to view her for the last time, and left the Church and went to their cars for the slow drive to the graveyard, Jake pulled Maria from her casket and carried her out the back door of the funeral home, putting her in the trunk of his car, then the pallbearers were called in to carry her closed casket out to the awaiting hearse.

When Maria awoke from her drug-induced coma, she was laying on an old worn-out, mucky, twin sized, sheet-less mattress, still wearing her funeral dress. Maria was down in Sam’s dark murky basement with one of her ankles chained to the sewage pipe, and still sluggish from the coma inducing drug, little Maria was seeing double, which meant she was seeing two naked obese hairy fat men standing beside the filthy mattress she was laying on, and in a state of frightened mental confusion the pretty Puerto Rican Sunday school teacher asks, “Sam? It that you Sam? Where am I Sam?”

To be continued …
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #14
jujim

jujim has initial reputation

I applaud you, jwham. Your well written story is the most original.

Camping for more. Thanks a million.
jujim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #15
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank You JuJim, that is one of the best compliments I have ever received.

Chapter 9.

Maria’s vision started to get a little clearer as Sam answered her, saying, “Yes Maria I am Sam, and you are at my home, where you’re going to be serving me a lot more than my usual Blue Plate Special, Ha! Ha! Ha!” Sam roared with laughter, making his hairy, flabby man boobs and his big fat hairy belly jiggle like Jelly, and he reached down and ripped open the whole front of Maria’s finest Sunday dress, sending the buttons flying around the basement like they had been fired from a gun.

Maria began crawling backwards trying to get away from the fat, hairy, foul smelling man that she knew only from eating at he Diner, and her torn open dress slipped off her shoulders as she crawled backwards and fell down her arms, and she had to pull her arms out of the sleeves to keep moving backwards, leaving her clad only in her white bra and matching cotton panties, as she scrambled backwards off of the little mattress onto the cold grubby concrete floor of the basement, scooting on her little round ass until the 10 foot long log chain padlocked around her ankle stretched tight and brought her retreat away from Sam to a stop.

Sam just laughed at the pretty little Puerto Rican angel trying to flee him asking her mockingly, “And just where does my yummy little Nacho think she is going? You can’t get away from me you pretty little Wet Back! I own you now!”

“Stay away from me Sam! Why are you doing this? Please stop!” the pretty little Hispanic girl begged.

But begging Sam would do poor little Maria no good, for Sam was as sadistic and brutal as a man could get when it came to his treatment of a woman who found herself unfortunate enough to be caught in his clutches, for all his 38 years women had found him disgusting and looked down their noses at Sam, laughing at him behind his back because of his appearance. But Sam was at fault for the way he looked, always eating and eating the most fatting of foods and his routine of guzzling beer after work until time for bed had ballooned him out to his present 300 pounds, and he tended to avoid showering or taking a bath like Superman avoided kryptonite. But never the less when Sam got his hands on a woman he made her pay for all the wrongs he perceived were done to him by all the women he had know in his life, and Maria was going to pay, and she was going to pay dearly.

Toying with Maria like a cat toys with a mouse, Sam grabbed the chain and started slowly pulling the pretty little Puerto Rican back towards the dirty little mattress, and tears were gushing from Maria’s big raven colored eyes as she was being slowing dragged across the cement floor on her back begging all the way, “Don’t rape me Sam! Please don’t rape me!”

Once Sam had Maria back on the mattress he straddled her thighs and sat his fat ass down on them, pinning the little brown skinned beauty down, and the two of them began struggling with each other over the possession of her bra, a struggle that subside with the back of Sam’s big hand colliding with the side of Maria’s pretty face, and it gained Sam ownership of Maria’s bra, and he cast the bra aside as he stared in wide eyed admiration at Maria’s delicious double Ds, and he grabbed the two football sized tits in his hands, squeezing them tightly, causing little Maria to scream out in pain, as Sam yelled a conqueror’s glory yell, “Hot fucking Damn Sam! You just landed the mother load! Them’s the best pair of Rib-Bumpers I ever seen!” you would have thought ole Sam was Hemando Cortez finding the Aztec’s goldmine the way he was going on about little Maria’s big brown creamy mounds, and Sam crawled on his knees up higher on Maria’s torso and laid his hard fat 7 inch cock between the pretty Puerto Rican’s pillows and squeezed them around his throbbing cock and began tit fucking his little sex slave.

That poor little Sunday school teacher lay there sobbing uncontrollably as that hairy malicious mountain of a man used her brown bosoms to pleaser his big bone, she was so undeserving of Sam’s treatment of her, she had never shown anything but Christian kindness to the foul man when serving him his lunch at the Diner, Maria was the kind of person that would never look down her nose or think she was better than anyone, Maria wasn’t one of those Sunday morning Christians, she lived by the teachings of her bible everyday of her life, reading her bible everyday, teaching children’s Sunday school class and working long hours at the Diner to help her parents make ends meet was the person 21-year-old Maria Cassiano was, so one can only imagine how shameful the sweet little Sunday school teacher felt being treated in such a sinful way, and Maria was bawling with embarrassment as the hairy beast grunted in amusement of her sorrow, saying to her.

“Been and Jerry would be jealous of these Milk-Makers Momma Seta! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“You’re hurting me! Please stop!” Maria pleaded.

“You don’t know what hurting is yet you fucking Border-Bunny! But you will!” and Sam began squirting his slimy hot sperm all over the sexy Senorita’s sobbing face, glob after gooey glob, until he had painted her pretty face with a thick coating of his spunk, and it was matted in her silken shinny raven hair, and as Sam squeezed the last drops of his cum from tingling testicales, he crawled up over Maria’s and gave it a good long scrubbing with the crack of his stinking hairy ass.

After giving Maria’s pretty face a good ass scrubbing, Sam got up and walked over to a metal cabinet that was out of the reach of Maria’s chain and took out a 3 foot long Electric Cattle Prod, known also as a Hot Stick, a cylindrical piece of equipment used by farmers to move livestock, when activated the electrical current at the shock end runs through two metal electrodes, anything that touches the electric current receives a high-voltage low-current shock, not strong enough to kill a human or large animals such as cows or sheep from short term exposure, but it is enough to cause significant pain, and Sam walked over to Maria, who was sobbing on the mattress trying to wipe Sam’s slimy sperm from her pretty face, and with the Cattle Prod in his hand demanded that Maria take her panties off and hand them over to him, Sam just loved to make a woman surrender her panties to him, the feeling of power to be able to make a sobbing, unwilling woman shed her panties and hand them over to him in defeat, was a feeling that mad Sam feel like a powerful man.

“Please Sam, it goes against my religious beliefs to give my virginity away to a man outside of marriage, please Sam it means so much to me that I just can’t do it, please don’t hurt me, I’m begging you” and the crying little Christian raised up to her knees bowing her little head and clasping her trembling hands together and began silently praying.

But the only part of Maria’s heart pulling plea Sam heard was her confession of being a virgin, and he was determined to make the pretty little virgin surrender her panties and her cherry over to him, and as the little Sunday school teacher knelt there sobbing in prayer, Sam poked the two metal electrodes into one of her big boobs and activated the devise, and the agonizing shock of the Hot Stick sent little Maria flying off the mattress onto the cold hard cement floor where she was flopping around like a fish out of water.

“Now get them fucking panties off and hand them over to me you little fucking Wet Back Chili Shitter! I demand it!” Sam yelled.

But the little Christian trying hard to stand true to her religious convictions, cried, “I can’t do it (Sob, Sob) I just cant”

But the more Maria refused to surrender her innocents to Sam the more determined Sam became to make her relent in surrender, and he took one of his big feet and stepped on Maria’s ankle, the one that had the chain on it, and reached down and grabbed her other ankle in his free hand, and raised that leg up in the air, spreading her sexy shapely legs wide open, then Sam shoved the two metal electrodes of his Hot Stick through the thin material of her cotton panties, poking it into her clitoris, and he activated the device, and Sam didn’t just give Maria a quick shock, rather he electrified Maria’s little twat longer than most farmers would dare shock a stubborn cow.

Sam stood over the convulsing Christian, telling her “I’ll shove it up your ass next if necessary you little fucking Beaner!” but it wasn’t necessary, for when Maria was physically able to, she slid her panties off and surrendered them over to the fat, hairy, sadistic slob.

Sam then dragged the little Sunday school teacher back onto the filthy little mattress by her cum matted hair, and got down on his knees, grabbing Maria by her ankles and pulling her sexy little legs up in the air in front of him, with her round little ass up off the mattress, poking the head of his grease prick between Maria’s quivering little pussy lips, and as the raven eyed Sunday school teacher looked up at Sam the fat slob with the shame of her surrender cutting her to her saintly soul, Sam slammed his throbbing cock through Maria’s virginal barrier like a wrecking ball yelling a victorious “I Gotchya Ha! Ha! Ha!”

To be continued …
Old 02-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #16
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 10.

Maria Cassiano screamed out, “AAAAAAA-OOOHHH God please forgive Meeeee!” as she felt her virginal hymen plucked away from her forever by this savage brute, Maria felt that she had been weak in surrendering her panties over to Sam. Maria believed that a woman’s virginal cherry was a gift given to her by God, and it was to be protected by her at all cost until given in loved to her Husband, but the pain of the Cattle Prod was more than she was strong enough to bear, and now poor little Maria lay there riddled with guilt feeling like a shameful, sinful, dirty Slut, as the filthy fat man hammered away at her stolen treasure.

Sam was feeling prouder than a peacock as he held the shapely sexy legs of his defeated slave up in the air and wide open, his fat hairy belly jiggling like Jell-O every time he slammed his fat grease cock into her tight little twat that was lubricated with her virginal blood, Sam had only ever had one other virgin in his life, so Maria was a real treat for Sam, and the sight of her big breast flopping forcefully back and forth on her chest and smacking her chin as she twisted at the hips trying to wiggle away from him and dislodge his pole from her pussy excited him, and drove Sam to fuck her as hard as he could fuck her, making sweet little Maria squirm, squeal and scream, and Maria’s eyes grew big as saucers when she heard Sam grunting …

“I’m gonna cum inside of you my yummy little Nacho!” as his cock swelled and his balls tightened, stretching that tight little pussy of Maria’s all out of shape as he hammered her tight little love hole like a mad man, the fatty flesh of his sweaty hairy body rippling from the vicious pounding he was giving her.

“Nooo! Nooo! I’m not on the pill! Pull it out of me! Please get it out of meeee Saaaammmm!” Maria begged with extreme desperation, fearing this horrid despicable filthy man could impregnate her, but Sam just laughed at Maria, saying, “With Baby-Feeders like yours you could feed an Army of rug rats … Oh! Oh! Oh! Here it COMES!! Ahhhhhhh! Yeaaaaa! Oh Fuck Yeaaaaa!” and as Maria felt her womb being flooded with the hot seminal fluid from this fat barbaric bastard she sobbed “Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!”

After Maria’s tight cunt had squeezed all of Sam’s baby making sperm from his balls, he let go of her ankles, letting her ass fall down to the mattress, his half hard cock pulling free of her flooded hole as her hips feel, and as she lay there sobbing in sorrow, Sam crawled up overtop of Maria’s torso, straddling her chest, so she could see his cock jerking and twitching and painted red with the blood of her shattered innocents, gloating about what he had taken from her.

“Look at your little Hot Tamale smeared all over my enchilada you sweet little Nacho! Ha! Ha! Ha! Now I want you to lick that busted Tamale of yours off of my cock!”

The look in Maria’s raven eyes as she looked at her busted cherry decorating his dick was priceless to Sam, Sam love to see the mixed look of sorrow, shame and fear in a woman’s teary eyes after he had dishonored them, and although loosing her innocents in the manner that Maria had lost hers would be emotionally painful for any woman, it was doubly so for the violated little Sunday school teacher because of her religious convictions, but Maria was so fearful of the fat man by this point that she stuck out her wet, warm little tong and gave Sam’s soiled cock a little lick, but she was so sickened by the taste of Sam’s sperm and her own shed virginal blood that she gagged and nearly threw up, and she began begging the fat man for mercy, begging him not to make her do it, but Sam stood firm and demanded she lick it squeaky clean, threaten Maria …

“You’re going to clean that stinking cherry of yours off of my cock you fucking little Border-Bunny! Or I’ll tie you belly down and cram it up your asshole! Now what’s it gonna to be?”

What a choice for a good Christian woman like Maria to have to make, it was choosing the lesser of two evils, and Maria raised her little head and stuck out her warm wet tong and ran the flat of her little tong up the belly of Sam’s half hard cock that twitched in pleasure from the sensation, and trying to make the gruesome task easier on herself Maria closed her eyes so she wouldn’t have to visually witness her own actions, but Sam wanted to see the shame in the sexy Sunday school teacher’s eyes, and demanded she open them or he’d give it to her up the ass, and so with her eyes wide open in sorrow and shame little Maria licked Sam’s cock clean one lick at a time, bawling like a baby as Sam pelted her pretty face with spitballs, and by the time Maria had completed the filthy chore of licking Sam’s cock clean the only traces left of her wasted womanhood was a blood stain on the tip of her little button nose that had rubbed against Sam’s shaft as she licked it clean.

After Maria licked his cock clean, Sam got up to his feet, his cock once again rock hard, and he reached down and pulled the sobbing Puerto Rican girl up to her knees by her cum matted hair, and lead her over to a support beam within easy reach of her chain, making her crawl on her knees, and he made Maria set on the floor with her back up against the support beam, and her legs out in front of her, then he made Maria put her arms behind her and around the beam, than tied her wrist together, securing her arms around the beam, then Sam tied a rope around her neck and the support beam, and did the same with a rope around her waist, and as Maria sat there in the floor tied to the beam, Sam went to the metal cabinet and got a Cordless Wood Burning Pen, turning it on to let it get hot.

Maria seeing the tool asked her fat subjugator, “What are you going to do to me Sam?” her raven eyes filled with fear.

Sam reveled in pride as he informed his personal slave that she was his personal property and that he was going to brand her like a rancher would brand a head of cattle, so that everyone who saw her would know who she belonged to, not that anyone but Sam and a selected few would ever see Maria, but it was a good way to psychologically and physically make sure Maria never forgot who she belonged to, and after the Wood Burning Pen was hot Sam grabbed the bottom of Maria’s big right tit, squeezing it, to stretch the flesh tight on the top of her breast, and as he held her tit flesh tight he took the hot pen and burnt his name with an apostrophe S onto her tit, to signify ownership, and smoke from her melting tit flesh rose in the air as poor little Maria screamed in agony from the blazing pain of the hot pen, and then Sam grabbed the bottom of Maria’s left tit in the same manner and burnt the word slut on that tit, then Sam stepped back and looked down upon little Maria as she wailed in agony, her sexy little body trembling, shaking and quivering from head to toe in agony, with a little bit of smoke still floating up in the air from her melted, scared, tit flesh, and Maria looked down in shock at her once flawless big breast, now branded with the words “SAM”S SLUT” across them, and then looked up at Sam who was so turned on by what he had just done to the pretty little Puerto Rican that he was about ready to shoot a load.

“Look what you’ve done to meeee!” Maria screamed up at Sam in a state of semi shock, Maria was astounded that anyone would desire to treat her so cruelly, and time seemed to be going by in slow motion for the hapless little Hispanic as she looked up into the grinning face of a purely evil man who was so sexually stimulated at the sighted of her setting there before him branded as his personal Slut, that he began shooting his load all over little Maria’s big boobies, and the hot salty streams of Sam’s cum felt like lighting bolts to Maria, as they struck her burnt breast, and she was thrashing around in pain against the support beam in pure misery, and following the hot streams of cum out of Sam’s cock was a steady yellow stream of hot piss.

After emptying his bladder Sam cut the rope from around Maria’s neck, telling her, “I can’t stay down here and play with you all night my pretty little Nacho, some of us still have jobs to go to in the morning” and he was laughing as he walked up the basement steps, leaving Maria tied to the support beam, turning out the lights and leaving her in total darkness all night and the next day until he got home from work, and Maria sat there drenched with and setting in a big stinking puddle of Sam’s urine, with the stench of piss and burnt breast flesh lingering in her nostrils.

The lights of the basement being turned on awakened Maria, and she heard the heavy footsteps of her obese Master coming down the basement steps. Sam was in a bad mood, it had been a long day at work working on cars and pumping gas and he was hungry, and he cut the ropes that bound Maria to the support beam saying, “Get up stares you lazy Bitch! There is dinner to be cooked and chores to be done”

Maria was slower than Sam’s liking standing up, so he helped her to her feet by grabbing a hold of her waist long hair and yanking her up to her feet and shoving her in the direction of the basement steps, at the top of the basement steps Maria was greeted by Sam’s growling Pit Bull dog named Dusty, a brindle colored 100 pound muscular dog that Sam had raised from a pup, “It’s ok Dusty, she’s with me” Sam said and the Pit Bull let Maria pass.

Once in the kitchen Sam told Maria that there was a chicken in the frig and he wanted it barbecued, and she busied herself getting it ready to stick in the oven while her fat naked Master sat at the kitchen table watching her. Maria couldn’t believe the squalor of Sam’s home, her bare feet was sticking to the kitchen’s linoleum floor from the spilt beer and who knows what else, the kitchen sink had a mountain of dirty dishes in it and the living room was a clutter of empty beers cans and dirty laundry, and as she prepared the chicken for baking Sam’s Pitt Bull stuck it’s wet nose between her brown buns and was sniffing her asshole, and she spun around saying “Bad dog”

“Don’t you talk to my dog like that you fucking Wet Back! Now get down on your knees and kiss him and tell him you’re sorry” and after what this cruel fat man had did to her breast Maria knew not to anger him, and she got down to her knees on the sticky, grimy kitchen floor and kissed the slobbering canine with tears of shame streaming down her face and said she was sorry to Sam’s dog, and when she got back up she took the pan with the chicken in it and was bent over putting it in the oven and Dusty started licking her crotch and ass crack with his long wet tong, and Sam just chuckled and said, “I think Dusty likes you Nacho Ha! Ha! Ha! … You like my little Nacho don’t you boy Ha! Ha! Ha!”

After Maria had the chicken in the oven, Sam told her she had time to do a little house cleaning while it baked, and told her to start by mopping that nasty kitchen floor, telling her there was a bucket under the sink, and Maria got the bucket and poured some Pine-sol floor cleaner in it and filled it with warm water, and stated looking for a mop, “What are you looking for stupid?” Sam ask Maria, “A mope Sam sir” was her reply, and his answer brought tears of humiliation to Maria’s raven eyes, “It’s growing out of your head Whore!”

Maria stood sobbing and trembling in humiliation, looking first at Sam, then at the mop bucket, than down at the sticky, filthy kitchen floor, and in a soft, stuttering, pleading voice begged the mean ole fat man not to make her mop the floor with her long raven hair, but Maria’s Master showed her no mercy when he gave her only two options, one was to mop the kitchen floor with her hair, and the other option was she could suck his dog’s dick instead, and Sam told Maria that he was only going to give her to the count of three to make her mind up, and if she didn’t she would mop the floor with her hair plus suck Dusty’s dog dick, and he started counting, “1 … 2 …” and the sobbing Sunday school teacher dropped to her knees in front of the mop bucket and shoved her little head down in it, bring it back out soaking wet, and bent over putting her little head down to the filthy kitchen floor and began mopping it with her long hair.

Maria felt like an old dirty rag as she got the chicken out of the oven, her skin stinking of Sam’s dried piss and sperm, her hair a wet and tangled mess and saturated with the filth that was once covering the now clean kitchen floor, and Sam had her place the whole chicken on a plate and set it in front of him, and Maria stood there sobbing with her stomach growling in hunger as she watched Sam greedily eat the barbecued bird, with barbecue sauce dripping from his whiskered chin down on his fat flabby man boobs and big round sweaty grease belly

Maria hadn’t eaten since the night she was drugged by the Doctor and Jake, and driven by her consuming hunger begged Sam to feed her just a little, “If you want something to eat than you get down on your knees under the table between my legs and earn it Nacho” and feeling like a sinful shameless slut, the sexy Sunday school teacher driven by her intense hunger crawled under the kitchen table between Sam’s filthy hairy legs and started sucking his cock to earn herself dinner, and after the starving Puerto Rican sucked and swallowed a slimy load out to Sam’s cock he had her crawl out from under the table onto him, making Maria lick the barbecue sauce off of his grease fat belly and man boobs, and for her work at pleasing him he had saved her a chicken wing, and the rest he threw in the floor for his dog.

After dinner was over Sam took Maria into the living room and had her set beside him on the sofa, and Dusty, Sam’s dog was setting in the floor in front of them, looking at Maria, with his tong hanging out of his slobbering mouth panting in heat, and Sam told Maria he wanted her to get up and set in his lap, and although Maria feared what Sam might do to her, she did as her obese Master demanded, knowing if she didn’t the dog would have his day with her, and once in his lap Sam grabbed Maria in a full-nelson, a hold where Sam was on the backside of little Maria, with his hands extending upwards under Maria’s armpits, holding the back of her neck with his fingers interlaced, and by cranking his hands forwards was applying pressure to Maria’s fragile neck, which gave him full control over Maria, and once he had her in this hold he began ramming his cock up Maria’s virgin asshole, and unable to stop the fat man she found herself setting with her butt hole fully impaled on Sam’s cock, screaming in agony, and as Sam held Maria down on his cock he whistled at his dog, saying, “ Come Get Her Boy!”

Maria was screaming “NOOOO! NOOOO! NOOOO!” as Dusty, Sam’s dog, leaped on top of her front side as Sam was impaled up her backside, but beg as she might Maria soon found herself being double fucked in her pussy and asshole by Sam and his dog Dusty, sandwiched between the two panting, slobbering, filthy beast, like a piece of dog meat, and the night didn’t end for Maria, until after his own cock was satisfied, Sam held Maria down while the dog raped her in the ass!

Yep, Maria Cassiano was “Sam’s Slut” for sure!

To be continued …
Old 02-06-2010, 04:29 AM   #17
COPA1

COPA1 has initial reputation

thanks for the terific stories,as a sugestion , more info on "the farm ",or what goes on.,but altogether your stories are one of the best on this site...many thanks
COPA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #18
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 11.

Thank you for your kind post, COPA1, I also welcome suggestions or request, by readers. The following chapter is based on “The Farm” I will try to incorporate other chapters centered around the goings on, on “The Farm” in the future, I hope you like the chapter and thank you for your suggestion.

The Farm was a popular hot spot for many of the men that the Jacobs family conducted business with, a place were dishonest business associates of the Jacobs family and cooked politicians on the state and even the federal level who were taking kickbacks from the Jacobs could go and live out their deepest darkest sexual fantasies.

The unlucky females that were held captive at The Farm were expected to submit to anything that the business associates of the Jacobs wished of them, the rules that the women were to follow were simple, when a guest of the farm picked a woman to be his play toy, she was to do what he said, when he said it, and do it right, if she was disobedient or failed to perform to the guest satisfaction she was taken down in the farm’s basement and severely tortured, if she continued to be noncompliant after being punished in the basement she could be sentenced to death.

Raymond Blair is the President of a major clothing manufacture who had a five-year contract with The Jacobs Cotton Company, a contract worth millions to the Jacobs empire, and the five-year membership he had to the Jacobs farm was the tipping point to his signing the cotton contract that was about to expire, so Ray was at the farm to negotiate resigning another five-year contract with Jake Jacobs VII, and they were setting in the large living room having drinks and talking small talk before getting down to business.

“So Jake, have you added anymore new meat to the menu since my last visit?” Ray asks with a smile, “Well of course Ray, variety is the spice of life right Ha! Ha! Ha!” and Jake called for his head overseer Dave, and told him, “Mr. Blair has not seen our three latest additions to the farm, bring them in one at a time so he can get a good look at them”

Tonya Martin was escorted into the living room completely naked and stood in front of Ray, “A very sweet and petite little piece Jake very sweet indeed … turn around Whore and let me see your ass” and Tonya so far had managed to stay out of the basement and had no intentions of ever going down there and she complied immediately and turned her back to Ray so he could inspect her booty, “Very nice, let me see the next one”

Dave lead Tonya back out of the room and escorted little Lucy Yates into the living room and stood her naked in front of Ray, “WOW Jake is this sweet young thing even old enough to vote?” Ray said with excitement in his voice, “Verly 18 Ray” Jake said with a chuckle, Lucy had become a favorite amongst the guest at the farm because of her young age; most of the men who had raped Lucy made the young girl call them Daddy as they sexually assaulted her, “I Can’t imagine me wanting any of your girls more that I want this sweet young dish Jake, but by all means that me take a look at the next one” and Lucy was lead from the room.

Gail Williams was lead in to the room and before she even made it in front of his chair Ray’s jaw dropped in utter surprise and he said “Mrs. Williams!” and upon hearing Ray’s voice Gail raised her bowed head just as shocked as Ray was to see her former Boss here at the farm, “Mr. Blair! What are you doing here?” Gail exclaimed, trying to cover her nakedness with her arms, as she stood before Ray utterly humiliated, and neither of them was more shocked than Jake to see that the two knew each other, “How do you know this Whore Ray?” Jake asks.

“This little floozy use to work at my Company, but she left and took a Position with one of our biggest competitors” Ray said, and Jake could see the anger in Ray’s eyes, and so could Gail, and with clinched fists Ray fumed “This is the Whore I want Jake! Man do I ever want her!” and Jake was a man who could see opportunity when it came knocking at his door, “Dave take Gail back to her room to await Mr. Blair, and send one of the men to get his luggage from his car”

As Jake and Ray started to negotiate a new contract Jake opened up his briefcase saying to Ray, “I was hopping we could sign a ten year contract this time Ray, and calculating the rise of cotton prices over a ten year period I did have to raise the current price per pound by a dollar, but that will still mean big savings for your Company over a ten year period, for my price will never raise during that ten years, and your competitors will pay a higher price per pound than you, and to sweeten the deal you can do anything you want to Gail, I mean anything” and the part about Gail was music to Ray’s ears, “She probably wouldn’t be worth much by the time I was done with her Jake if I had a free hand with her, she maybe wouldn’t survive at all” Ray said, “Bitches are a dime a dozen Ray, good business partners are not, if she doesn’t survive, well, the pigs out in the barn have to eat too” and both men laughed and Ray signed the contract.

Gail sat in her room scared, she knew Ray hated her for leaving the Company, but the real reason she left was because of Ray’s continual sexual advances towards her, even though he knew she was a happily married woman. Ray was one of those a men that couldn’t accept rejection from a woman, for he thought of himself as a ladies man even though he was a balding 58 year-old with a little potbelly.

Ray walked into Gail’s room, and as she sat sobbing on the bed he walked over to her and informed her that she was a part of a contract he had just signed with Mr. Jacobs, and that he now had a free hand to do whatever he pleased with her, “Now take off your wedding ring and give it to me, for you are no longer a part of your husbands life, your life belongs to me now” and the 34-year-old Mrs. Williams not wanting to provoke a man she already knew hated her slipped off her wedding band and handed it over to Ray, who placed it on the nightstand.

Ray directed Gail to stand up and put her hands behind her back, to which Gail nervously complied, knowing by doing so she would be totally at Ray’s mercy, and Ray using plastic zip ties bound Gail’s wrist behind her back, then Ray turned Gail around to face him, and told her to close her eyes, “w-what are you going to do to me Mr. Blair? Please don’t hurt me please” and Ray slapped Gail’s face yelling, “Do what I tell you Bitch!” and Gail did as her former Boss, who was now her Master, instructed and closed her eyes.

As Gail stood there shaking in fear with her eyes closed, Ray took a small bottle of superglue out of his shirt pocket and applied a line of it to each of Gail’s eyelids, and although Gail could feel him applying something to her eyelids she had no clue to what it could be, “Now open your eyes and keep them open and look at me Mrs. Williams” Ray directed, and Gail opened her big blue eyes looking into Ray’s cold brown eyes, and after enough time had passed to where Ray was sure the glue had took hold he shoved Gail backwards on to the bed and she landed on her arms that were bound behind her back letting out a little squeal of pain, and it was only then that Gail realized that she couldn’t close her eyes.

Ray retrieved Gail’s wedding ring from the nightstand and climbed onto the bed on top of Gail, setting down on her breast with his knees on her upper arms and her pretty face clamped between his thighs, pinning Mrs. Williams down to the bed, and using the superglue Ray glued Gail’s golden wedding band to the balled tip of her perfect little nose, as far as Ray was concerned Gail had worn that wedding ring of hers like a chastity belt, and this was his way of letting her know that the belt protecting her womanly virtue from his wantonness had now been removed.

Ray got up off of the bed and removed his clothes as Gail sat on the edge of the bed staring cross-eyed down the bridge of her nose at her wedding ring glued to the tip of it, she was feeling so degraded, and Gail knew that as cruel as Jake had treated her, it would pale in comparison to that of her big Boss man, and Ray marched over to the bed and grabbed Gail by the hair and pulled her into the floor on her knees so that she was kneeling in the floor in front of him at his feet, staring unblinkingly at his hard cock, “Look at it Bitch! Look at it!” Ray shouted, seemingly proud of his rather less than average 6” cock, so it wasn’t Ray’s cock that scared Gail, it was his hatred towards her, she knew that her eyes would be forever damaged if they remained glued open, possibly leading to blindness.

“Please Mr. Blair! My eyes are starting to dry and they are burning, I need help! Pleaseeeee!” Gail begged her Boss, “Suck my cock and get me off and I will get you the help you deserve” Ray said as he started to feel the power he had over her, and Gail opened her mouth and began sucking the cock of a man she had rebuffed countless times, sucking it like she was a two dollar whore, desperate to bring him to ejaculation so he would bring ease her burning eyes, and she was deep throating his 6” prick, burying her little ring bearing nose deep into Ray’s pubic hair, until her quivering chin was pressed to his sweaty ball sack, sucking, sobbing and slurping until Ray rewarded her hard work with streams of hot cum shooting into her throat.

After feeding Gail his cum, ray sat on the edge of the bed and had Gail sat across his lap, and as she sat there with her eyes watering and burning she sobbed, “Please help me Mr. Blair” and looking Gail in the eyes Ray said to her, “Only people I respect and like address me as Mr. Blair or Ray, Bitches with their wedding rings glued to their noses call me Boss” and Ray cupped one of his hands over one of Gail’s C-cup tits and began to firmly fondle it, as she sobbed, “Please stop my eyes from burning … Boss” Gail said to the man that she so despised, and Ray licked the tears off of Gail’s cheek so that his tong was wet with her tears and than he licked her eyeball with the flat of his tong, and repeated the this procedure for her other eye, “Now does that make them feel better my little cock-sucker?” and with her voice stuttering in humiliation Gail sobbed, “Yes Boss”

Ray sat thee on the bed with Gail in his lap saying to her as he played with her soft tits, rolling her puffy silver dollar sized areola’s between his thumb and index finger and firmly pinching her thick nipples, “I remember how smug and full of yourself you were that day you marched into my office and looked me dead in the eyes and announced you were resigning because you were offered a higher position at a firm that respected your mind and not your butt, and how before flicking that blond hair of yours to the side and strutting out my office door you called me a Pig! Do you remember that day Mrs. Williams?” of course Gail remembered it, that was the proudest day of her life, but now she was shivering in fear, setting naked in that naked Pig’s lap, regretting her uppity demeanor of that day.

“I’m so sorry Boss, I should have been more appreciative of getting to work for a man of your distinction, and showed you more flattery and attraction when you patted my butt, I am so sooo sorry, please forgive me” Gail begged Ray in humiliation.

“Shut up Bitch and save the sales pitch, I have heard them all before and aren’t buying them, when my contract with Mr. Jacobs gave me a free hand with you I told him chances were you wouldn’t survive, and you know what he said to me Bitch?” and trembling and shaking like a leaf in Ray’s lap, in fear for her life, Gail sobbed “What did Jake say Boss?” and Ray puckered up his lips and kissed the wedding band that he had glued to the tip of Gail’s nose and told her what Jake said, “He said that … Bitches are a dime a dozen Ray, good business partners are not, if she doesn’t survive, well, the pigs out in the barn have to eat too … so when I’m done with you I’m going to feed your pretty little ass to his pigs!”

Ray stood up, dumping Gail out of his lap into the floor at his feet, and the once proud businesswoman rolled up on her knees and started kissing her Boss’s stinking feet, begging Ray to spare her life, “Please don’t kill me Boss pleaseeee! I’m sorry I ever spoke down to you, I had no right to talk to you that way and I’m so sorry! Please don’t kill meeee!” and Gail just went on and on begging Ray to spare her life as her glued open burning blue eyes dripped tears all over his feet, drenching them, making Ray’s hairy chest swell in prideful revenge, and Ray reached down grabbing a fistful of Gail’s blond hair, yanking her up to her feet and throwing her in to her bed yelling at her, “Get in that bed you pretty piece of Pig food!” and Ray crawled into bed between Gail’s sexy sharply legs, hooking his arms underneath them to curl them back, and rammed his hard 6” cock into Gail’s dry pussy, making her squeal and scream in pain.

Gail tried her best to pleasure her Boss as he raped her tight little pussy, squeezing her vagina canal tightly around Ray’s throbbing rod and purring like a kitten as she faked having orgasms, telling Ray what a stud he was and how sorry she was for ever rebuffed his sexual advances towards her, and when Mr. Blair was ready to blow his wad, he pulled his little cock out of Gail’s pussy and crawled up overtop of her, until he was straddling her pretty face and dumped his slimy load all over the golden wedding band that was glued to the tip of Mrs. Williams nose.

After shooting two loads Gail’s 58-year-old Boss was done for the night, and rolled off of her and lay down beside her and went to sleep, but there was no sleeping for poor little Gail, as she lay there with her hands bound behind her back and her eyes glued open and burning, and she laid there staring unblinkingly down the bridge of her little nose at her golden wedding band tarnished with her Boss’s drying sperm, and Gail lay there listening to her snoring old Boss until she couldn’t stand her irritated burning eyes any longer and then she awoke Ray, begging him to lick her tormented eyes, but Mr. Blair was furious that Mrs. Williams had awaken him out of a sound sleep, and instead of licking her burning eyes he sat on top of her and placed one hand under her chin to hold her jaw shut as he used his other hand to coat her ruby red lips with superglue, then he squeezed Gail’s lips together and sealed her mouth shut, than backhanded her across the face, saying, “That ort to shut you up Bitch!” and he went back to sleep.

The next morning Ray got out of bed and put his pants on and went down stares to get him some breakfast, leaving poor little Gail in bed suffering, her big blue eyes bright red with irritation and her lips glued shut. Mr. Blair asked specifically for the young little Lucy to come and cook his breakfast. Lucy prepared Ray’s breakfast of bacon and eggs sunny side up, and Ray had Lucy set in his lap and feed him his breakfast, having the youngster lick his lips clean after every bit. Lucy resembled Ray’s little granddaughter a lot and Ray told her to call him Grandpa. After he had finished his breakfast Ray told Lucy, “On my next visit to the farm Grandpa is going to bust that sweet little bubble butt of yours for you Lucy” then Ray went back up stares to Gail’s room, after pouring some table salt into his front pocket and getting some rope from Dave the overseer.

Back in Gail’s room Ray tied Gail’s ankles to each of the corner post of her headboard, spreading them wide open, and as Gail Lay there with her bound arms underneath her, and her legs drawn back overtop of her, spread wide open and tied to the headboard, Ray said to her as he reached into his pants pocket, grabbing a fistful of the table salt, “Today after I rape you in the ass your going to be Pig feed Mrs. Williams” and Ray threw the table salt into Gail’s glued open eyes, causing her untold misery and suffering, and as poor little Gail lay in her bed in total torment, Ray took off his pants and got in bed with her and rammed his little dick up Gail’s asshole, and as Ray raped Gail in the butt the vengeful man squirted superglue up Gail’s nostrils and pinched her nose closed, sealing off her last avenue for breathing in air.

A couple days after Ray had left the farm, the other slave girls knew something bad had to have happened to Gail, for she was no where to be seen, and they had seen girls disappear from the farm before, never to be seen again, never knowing what happened to them. It was Tonya, who stumbled on what happened to Gail when she was escorted out to the barn to clean out the pig stalls, and on a pile of pig manure saw Gail’s golden wedding band.

To be continued ...
Old 02-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #19
naor2a

naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

jwham I love that story and I am looking forward to the next chapter! I hope there will be some rapes of whole families, the rape deflowering of a bride in front of the whole wedding party or a mass rape... that are my favorites

Last edited by naor2a; 02-07-2010 at 03:33 PM.
naor2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naor2a View Post
jwham I love that story and I am looking forward to the next chapter! I hope there will be some rapes of whole families, the rape deflowering of a bride in front of the whole wedding party or a mass rape... that are my favorites

I tried to honor your request, Naor2a, while at the same time trying to keep it within the realm of believability with the storyline of Sweetwater, I hope you like it.

Chapter 12.

The Frantz family was on their annual vacation, heading to the Golf Coast where, 60 year-old Ronny Frantz and his 54 year-old wife Patricia owned a spacious vacation home. They were traveling in their spacious Fleetwood RV with their 30 year-old son Glen and his 26 year-old wife Mindy, also along on the trip was Ronny and Patricia’s two daughters, 36-year-old Tara Abrams who’s Husband Tom had stayed at home to run the Frantz family appliance stores, and Trisha Frantz, Ronny and Patricia’s youngest daughter, and it was a special trip this year for 18-year-old Trisha, for accompanying her family on this years trip was her 21 year-old fiancé Bobby Moore, Trisha and Bobby were to be married on the beach that adjoined Ronny and Patricia’s vacation home.

The Frantz family was devout Catholics and good people, Ronny had started the family business when he was a young man and it had grown over the years to where he now owned 4 stores that employed over100 employees plus his family, and it afforded his family a very comfortable living.

Ronny, ignoring his wife’s protest steered off the normal route to the Golf Coast, feeling sure he could cut 100 miles or better off of their trip by getting off the Interstate and traveling through the rural small towns that were along the country roads, and it became obvious to Patricia that Ronny was lost, “Honey it’s getting late and we need to find a campground for the night” but Ronny was a stubborn man and insisted he wasn’t lost, but everyone in the RV persuaded Ronny that they wanted to find a place to camp and stretch their legs, so Ronny relented, saying, “Alright, alright, the next town we go through I’ll stop at a gas station and get directions to the nearest campground”

About an hour before sunset Ronny pulled into Sweetwater gas station, and it so happened That Jake Jacobs was there seeing how things were going with Sam and Maria, when the Frantz family’s RV pulled into the station and the whole Frantz family got out of the RV to stretch their legs and buy soda from the station’s vending machine, and Ronny and Patricia walked up to Jake and Sam asking them directions to the nearest campground. Jake who would not normally abduct a whole family was very impressed with Patricia Frantz, who although 54 years-old looked 15 years younger than her age, and she was the kind of woman Jake had a weakness for, a proud, cultured, dignified woman, and Mrs. Frantz looked conservative, but very sexy in her knee length, brown cotton, Button-up Safari Shirt Dress with ¾ sleeves, that she wore bare legged with dark gray, slip-on canvas sneakers, and Patricia’s shoulder length dark brown Permed hair was Jake’s favorite hair style, and her short stature and slender body really turned Jake on.

Jake shook Ronny’s hand with a friendly smile on his face, as he said, “Good evening to you fine folks, my names Jake Jacobs, welcome to Sweetwater, I am sorry to tell you that there isn’t a campground within a 3 hour drive of here, but I would be honored if you and your family would accept my invitation to park your RV out at the farm, the little Misses and I would enjoy the company” Jake could really lay down a line of bullshit when he wanted to, and Patricia fearing he Husband’s stubbornness would cost the family 3 more hours on the road, spoke up quickly, “I would like to thank you Mr. Jacobs for your gracious invitation and on behalf of my family we accept your warm hospitality, you truly are a southern gentleman”

“Well it’s settled, when you folks are ready you can follow me out to the farm” Jake said with a smile, and Patricia thanked Jake again and her and Ronny went to tell their children they had found a place to camp for the night. Sam had a sad look on his face figuring sense Jake had set this all up with out any help from him, he wouldn’t be owed first fucking rights to and of the Frantz women, and Jake could read Sam like a book, and told him, “Sam you go get the Sheriff and Deputy Ross and tell them to come to the farm in one hour, then go to your place and chain Maria up in the basement and get your Pit Bull and meet us all at the farm, but leave the dog in your truck, he may come in handy if one of those Yankees slips by us and makes a run for it”

After Jake pulled out of the station with the Frantz RV following him, Sam closed up he station and went about carrying out Jake’s instructions, and on the way out to the farm Jake called Dave his head overseer and explained the situation to him, having him lock all the girls in their rooms, Jake wanted as many men as he could get to keep the Frantz family under control. Once at the farm Jake had Ronny Frantz pull the RV back beside the barn telling him there was a power hookup there for the RV, but Jake’s real reason was so that it wouldn’t be visible from the road,

The Frantz were settling in for the night and relaxing in their home on wheels, Ronny, Glen and young Bobby were playing cards, while Mindy, Glen’s wife was laying down on a sofa nearly in tears trying to get comfortable as she was suffering from one of her migraine headaches, and Patricia, Tara, and Trisha were in the back master bedroom of the RV where Trisha was trying on her wedding dress, a White Satin, Lace, Tea Length, strapless dress, complete with a White beaded Veil, it was a perfect dress for a beach wedding, and the big breasted 18-year-old bride to be looked stunningly beautiful in it.

The Frantz tranquil evening turned real bad real quick when the door to their RV slung open and Jake followed by the Sheriff, Deputy Ross, Sam and the farm’s 3 overseers Dave, Bill and Donny all marched into the RV, the Sheriff and the Deputy with their pistols drawn. Ronny, Glen and Bobby were taken off guard by the sudden invasion of 7 men, two of them being Officers of the Law with their weapons drawn.

“W-what’s this all about Mr. Jacobs?” Ronny asks with a startled look on his face.

“Where are your women at Mr. Frantz?” Jake asks.

But the stubborn 60-year-old man ignored Jake’s question and in a defiant tone asks, “I want to know the meaning of this Sheriff?” and the Sheriff answered Ronny by whacking him over the head with the butt of his pistol knocking him out cold and he feel to the floor of the RV. Patricia and her daughters hearing the commotion came out of the back room Trisha still wearing her wedding dress and Veil.

“Mr. Jacobs! W-w-what’s going on, what have you men done to my Husband?” Patricia asks in a shaken fearful voice.

“It will all be made clear to you soon enough Mrs. Frantz, but for right now if you value your family’s lives you will come with us into the farmhouse without any future trouble, do I make myself clear?” Jake said in a calm but authoritative voice.

All of the family got up to be lead into the farmhouse except for Mindy, who was suffering from a server Migraine headache, anyone who has ever suffered a Migraine could certainly sympathize with the crying 26-year-old blond, one side of poor little Mindy’s head was just throbbing, and when she got like this Mindy was highly sensitive to noise, light and even smells could cause her to become nauseated or even vomiting, and just normal physical activity made all of these symptoms worse, and Mindy was curled up in the fetal position sobbing uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong with you ya little Bitch? Get up here with your family!” the Sheriff said as he looked down at the sexy little blond who was not raised Catholic like the Frantz nor did she dress as conservative as her mother in law Patricia, or her sister in laws Tara and Trisha, Mindy was dressed in a white and Pink Flowered One Piece Tube Dress with a High Cut Skirt and barefooted.

“Please Officer, my wife is suffering from a Migraine headache, let me carry her in the house” 30 year-old Glen Frantz begged Sheriff Jacobs, but the un-sympatric Sheriff reached down grabbing a hold of the front of Mindy’s flimsy dress and with one yank ripped it from the bawling beautiful blonde’s braless body, leaving her setting there curled up and clad only in a sex pair of Pink Lace Low Rise Tonga Panties. Glen became enraged and started to stop the Sheriff from touching his suffering wife, but was struck down by Deputy Ross who hit him over the head with his gun, knocking him out.

Jake directed two of his overseers Bill and Donny to pickup Ronny and Glen Frantz and carry them into the house while he lead Patricia into the house, overseer Dave marched young Bobby along while the Sheriff took the young bride to be, Deputy Ross kicked Tara in the ass to get her to moving and following them all was Sam, who was dragging the panty clad blond by her long hair, her little arms flaying as she tried to clamber to her feet, but was unable.

Once in the house the family was taken down into the basement, a place that had all the bondage equipment and devices needed to make a woman suffer, Jake told his 3 overseers that they had all the time in the world to fuck the ladies on the farm and that tonight this family belong to him the Sheriff, Sam and Deputy Ross, they could stay and watch or go rape on of the farms regular slaves, they chose to stay and watch.

The basement had two jail cells in it and Ronny, Glen and Bobby were locked up in one and Mindy, Tara and Trisha were locked up in the other, only the mother Patricia was left out of the cells, Ronny and Glen were both awake and along with Bobby were standing looking through the bars of the cell they were in, and Jake had Patricia introduce her family members before saying to her, “Now take off your clothes Mrs. Frantz” and Patricia stood looking at the man who had treated her family so kindly at the gas station, and she was trembling all over and sobbing, tears streaking down her pretty face and her plump red lips quivering as she softly spoke, “Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I can’t take my clothes off in front of my son and my daughter’s fiancé and all of these men, please don’t shame me this way, you seemed so nice at the gas station”

Jake than spoke out, warning all the Frantz, “That me make something perfectly clear to every member of this family, when you are told to do something you do it or another member of your family will pay a heavy price, now I will ask you one last time Mrs. Frantz to remove your clothes”

Jake was thoroughly enjoying the way this mature respectable wife and mother was shivering and shaking and sobbing in shame as she unbuttoned her brown Safari dress in front of her family as the other 6 men were hooting and hollering dishonoring taunts at her like, “Take it off Bitch!” … “Show us your stuff little Momma!” and Patricia unbuttoned her dress far enough to slip it off of her shoulders and let it slid down her slender sexy body to the floor before stepping out of it, and poor little Patricia’s sexy slender legs were wobbling so much from her shaking that her knees were nearly knocking as she stood there in her white bra and panties and her canvas slip on sneakers.

“Now take off your bra Mrs. Frantz” Jake said with a smirk, as Patricia looked at him with her big brown eyes filled with humiliation, and Jake’s men continued to disgrace her with their heckling as Patricia’s took off her bra and let it drop from her trembling hand to the floor, exposing her adorable little 36C-cup breast, “Look at them little cupcakes!” one voice jeered, “Momma’s got cute little muffins!” teased another man.

“Now slid them panties off and walk them over to the cell and hand them to your Husband” and Patricia looked at Jake with such a pleading look in her sad brown eyes that Jake just knew she was about ready to beg him not to make her do it, so Jake put his index finger to his lips, signaling for her to be quiet, and Patricia slowly slid her panties off and surging with shame carried them over and handed them to Ronny and that old rich man was sobbing like a baby, unable to even look at his disgraced wife, as the taunts continued from Jake’s men, “That old Bitch has a great little caboose on her” … “Wiggle that little heinie Whore!” … “I’d wannta bust that Bitch between those biscuits”

Jake didn’t miss much, and he seen how Patricia’s Husband and Son couldn’t bring themselves to look at Patricia as she shook and sobbed in shame in front of their cell, because they felt her shame and disgrace and that amused Jake, but he also noticed how Bobby her future Son in Law couldn’t take his eyes off of his fiancé’s Mother, “Sheriff remove Bobby from the cell” Jake said, and Jake had Bobby set down in a big sturdy wooden chair.

“Mrs. Frantz I think you need to see just how much Bobby Boy here likes you, I want you to get down on your knees in front of him and pull off his pants” Jake said, “Please Mr. Jacobs Please this is so wrong what you’re making me do! Please don’t make me do it please! I’m begging you!” but Jake felt no mercy for the begging Mother in Law to be, and said, “Do it Bitch or I’ll have the Sheriff take Glen out in the barn and put a bullet in his head!” and poor little Patricia was bawling so hard she could hardly breath as she undid Bobby’s pants and started pulling them down, and when Bobby’s fat 7” hard throbbing cock came springing out of his pants Patricia was shocked to see this young man whom she had grown to care for, being aroused by the shame and humiliation she was being subjected to, and all she could say as she pulled his pants the rest of the way off of him was, “Oh my Gawd Bobby! Oh my Gawd!” Ronny was mad as Hell, shaking the bars of the cell calling Bobby a little bastard and Glen was threaten to kick his ass, and little Trisha was sobbing, “How could you Bobby! How could you” and the basement erupted with laughter from Jake and the other men.

“Give Bobby Boy a proper welcoming into your family by sucking his cock Patricia” Jake demanded, “Please! Please! Please!” she said, sobbing so hard she could hardly speak, and Ronny yelled “NOO! NOOO! She doesn’t even do that for me Damnit! You can’t do this to us!” and Jake looked down at Bobby and seen the burning lust in the young man’s eyes as he stared down at his sniveling Mother in Law to be, and he asked Bobby, “Do you want her to suck your cock Bobby Boy! Do you!” and Bobby consumed with lust and hearing from Ronny that Patricia had never sucked a cock before, beat his fist down on the arms of the chair and yelled, “Yes! Yes! I want her to suck it!”

“You heard the man Patricia, get to it” said Jake with a smirk, but that devout Catholic woman was in so much mental distress that she just knelt there staring blankly at Bobby’s bulging throbbing cock, bawling like a school girl, and Jake said, “Your hesitation is going to get your Son killed Mrs. Frantz, so you better get a grip on your emotions and buff Bobby’s bone” and driven by a Mother’s love for her child Patricia wrapped her soft plump virgin lips around Bobby’s cock and began welcoming him into the family, “How’s that feel Bobby Boy?” Jake laughed, and Bobby moaned in pleasure, “It feels soooo Gooood!” and what Bobby did when he was ready to cum made Jake laugh so hard he nearly pissed his pants, because Bobby grabbed two fistfuls of Patricia’s hair and crammed her face all the way down into his crotch, until her little button nose was buried in his pubic hair, than he raised his legs up and wrapped them around Patricia, crossing them behind her back, clamping her little head tightly between his thighs and forcibly feed his Mother in Law to be his slimy load, grunting in pleasure, “Eat it Momma Frantz! Suck it all out of me!” as her throat clamp choked around his cock, squeezing every drop of cum out of his balls.

Booby finally released Patricia’s little head, and she came up gagging, red faced and gasping for air, “You pathetic creep!” Patricia sobbed, and Ronny and Glen was cussing him and threatening Bobby, little Trisha was telling him how much she hated him and that the wedding was off, and Tara was yelling at him too, only Mindy was uninvolved as she lay on the little cot inside the cell clad only in her Pink Lace, Low Rise Tonga Panties with a pillow wrapped around her little head feeling like her head was about to explode.

Don’t look like they like you much anymore Bobby Boy, but you’re all right in my book kid Ha! Ha! Ha!” and Bobby realizing that the family would never forgive him for what he had done to Mrs. Frantz looked up a Jake and said, “Mr. Jacobs sir”

“What is it Bobby?”

“Can I fuck her?”

And Jake broke out in laughter and said, “Easy tiger, I think I’ll save the rest of Momma Frantz for myself, and my boys need a piece too, how would you like to be one of my boys Bobby?” Bobby had never felt so alive in his life as he did when he forced Mrs. Frantz to swallow his cum, and he answered Jake saying, “I would like that very much Mr. Jacobs sir” and Jake was going to see just how far Bobby would go to prove that he was sincere and not just trying to save his own skin, and so he ask Bobby.

“You see that big man right there Bobby?” Jake asked pointing at Sam, “Well that man has done a lot for me and I want you to do a lot for him, I want you to pick who you think is the very best piece of pussy in that cell over there and drag her over and give her to him” and Jake motioned for the Deputy to open the cell so Bobby could drag out one of the girls out and give her to Sam.

Bobby had never felt so powerful in his life as he did when he entered the girls cell, the way his lovely fiancé and her sister Tara looked at him in total fear, and he couldn’t help but reached down and squeeze Mindy’s sweet little heart shaped butt through her Tonga Panties, before grabbing little Trisha by her upper arm and looking her in the eyes saying, “So the weddings off is it you little Cunt?” and he drug her from the cell as she begged “Nooo Bobby Noooo! Please don’t give me to him! Not to him Pleaseeee!” but Bobby threw little Trisha at the fat slobs feet telling him, “I hope you like virgins big man because the little Cunt never gave me the chance to break her in for you” and as Sam looked down at that frightened 18 year old virgin staring up at him he told Bobby, “Their my favorite kind kid”

Sam reached down and grabbed Trisha pulling her up to her feet and marched the terrified teen virgin over to a table, on the tabletop there were 4 eye bolts that formed the 4 points of a square, and Trisha was forced to lay on the table on her back, two of the eye bolts were on either side of the sobbing betrayed bride’s hips, and Sam fastened Trisha’s wrist to the leather cuffs that were connected to these eye bolts, so that her arms were now fastened straight down to her sides, the other two eye bolts were just above Trisha’s head to either side, and Sam pulled Trisha’s sexy young legs back to were her little feet were over her head and fastened her ankles to the two leather cuffs that were connected to these eye bolts, in this position Trisha’s sweet little ass was up in the air, her leg spread wide open above her head and her arms down to her sides, and the terrified teen lay there looking up at the grimy obese man as he started taking his clothes off sobbing, “Don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this to me!”

Meanwhile Jake sat in the big wooden chair forcing Patricia Frantz to set in his lap, saying to her, “Now you and I are going to watch your little pussys show my boys a good time Ha! Ha! Ha!” than he looked at the Sheriff and Deputy Ross and said, “Help yourselves to the two that’s left Officers” and the two corrupt Officers headed for the girls cell.

To be continued …