Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default offering to write stories for outline

been realizing i kinda need an outline of sorts to work on stories. it helps me not get stuck on where to go. so here's what i'll do, i have an oc/original character who has a long braid, white skinned to a bronze color, with large double D breasts and long shapely legs.

if you've had some story ideas you'd want to see written i'd like to hear them.
but.. I'll need an outline of what you'd want to happen to her, either for a day or for a week. we'll leave it maxed out at a week but i'd need an outline for each day.

you can choose whatever name or character you want for her and she can be anywhere between between 18-36 years of age.

what i'd want-
name-
age-
general character- (i.e. stuck up bitch, a hard character, shy and withdrawn, exct.)
why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work?
how this is done?
do they tease her?
how do they humiliate her?
do they tear off her clothes?
do they tie her up?
do they torture her?
how many men rape her and where do they cum?
do they kill her at the end or take her for more fun?
outline her full day of rape/torture/humiliation
up to seven days - (or more if you actually have the energy for it)
ps- the rape can also be monsters/demons/aliens if you have an outline for that as well.

the story outline can be as severe as you want even involving snuff. give me an outline for a day to seven and the ones i like best i'll start working on. you can either pm me the ideas or leave them here as messages. the more severe and abusive the ideas and story outline the more likely i'll be to write it as i don't like the women in these fantasies to have any fun.

give me an outline and i'll tell you the one i choose to work on.

I am working on the two snuff stories still but i'd like some ideas for stuff to work on that is more sexually involved.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote