Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)
Default What is worse?

Rapeboard ladies, which would be worse? Being raped and violated by a complete stranger, or by someone you know?

With a complete stranger, you the prospect of having to perform sex acts on and/or being fucked by a complete stranger. You don’t even know his name and you’re his sexual plaything.

But with someone you know, you have the aspect of having everything you believed in turned upside down and your trust betrayed. This man who you thought was your friend and protector was really a wolf in sheep's clothing. Everything you believed in was wrong.

Personally, I fantasise about stranger rape – I see it as much more sexually degrading for the woman and that’s how I like it. However (and I’m taking a guess here), I could see how women would fantasise more about being raped by someone they knew - it’s the supreme betrayal and more emotionally engaging.

If I fantasise about raping a female friend, it’s because I think she’s gorgeous, not because she's a friend. Our relationship is not a factor in my fantasy, her sexiness and degradation is. I suspect that this is a more male perspective.

I guess in a way, I’m asking which emotions are more prevalent in your rape fantasises (i.e. fear, vulnerability, humiliation, betrayal)?
Old 04-25-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

I'm not a lady, but as a pervert who has spoken to many women about what emotions they would like to explore, I'd say fear and humiliation are the chart toppers with most of the women I play with. I'm very curious to find out what the ladies have to say on this topic.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being raped by someone you know....like I have males I see everyday...co-workers, etc...and it just makes my skin crawl imagining them sexually in anyway. Its not so much the betrayal thing...but its like...ok, you see you male boss everyday (if you have one)...now picture him naked.

See? Its much easier to picture a complete stranger naked than somone you know.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
babygurl

babygurl has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Being raped by someone you know....like I have males I see everyday...co-workers, etc...and it just makes my skin crawl imagining them sexually in anyway. Its not so much the betrayal thing...but its like...ok, you see you male boss everyday (if you have one)...now picture him naked.

See? Its much easier to picture a complete stranger naked than somone you know.
someone u know
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:37 PM   #5
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

Being raped by someone I know would be worse. I fantasize about the stranger because it makes compartmentalizing much easier. IRL, I don't want to view anyone around me as being dangerous, wanting to humiliate me, etc. The fear is probably the hottest part of everything, coupled with the humiliation of being exposed, having the most sacred places on your body defiled. The fantasy is easier to step away from when it's a stranger.
WillNeverLearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #6
Scottie_too_Hottie

Thanks for your replies CP, ChiTown, babygurl, WillNever.

WillNever: when you put it like that, I can see why women wouldn't like to think about someone around them as being dangerous. By fantasising about a pure stranger, it must be easier to distance yourself from it. I’m not sure guys have this problem.

However, I don’t just mean someone you know for real, but in your fantasy do you have some kind of imaginary relationship with your rapist? Or do you prefer to fantasise more about getting snatched off the street or jumped in a dark alleyway? Or do you think about both? How do the different scenarios make you feel?
Old 04-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
WillNeverLearn

"However, I don’t just mean someone you know for real, but in your fantasy do you have some kind of imaginary relationship with your rapist? Or do you prefer to fantasise more about getting snatched off the street or jumped in a dark alleyway? Or do you think about both? How do the different scenarios make you feel?"[/QUOTE]

My fantasies involve almost as much emotional or mental torment as they do physical. To that end, the only relationship I'd have with my rapist is a one sided one where he may have gotten to know me without my knowlege in order to instill even more fear. Otherwise, he's not only a stranger, but has absolutely no interest in sparing me from anything truly horrific-save of course permanent mutilation/maming/death.

Being jumped in an alley, parking lot, empty building/office, etc. is almost as exciting as being jumped in my own home or taken to a place of his choosing.

No matter the scenario, though, the perp is always the same cold, calculated, mind fuckingly terrifying man who gets off by breaking me and then taking me....several times over, in different ways, should he choose.

I get off on fear and pain-but not bdsm so much. There's far too much planning and....I don't know if I can explain it. Fancy knots and blindfolds don't do it for me. It has to be a more real life, in a panic, in disbelief of the animal whose eyes are staring into the very soul he's about to crush to get me going. Find a man that can do that, and still be able to physically subdue this tigress and I've found heaven!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #8
willing2explore

willing2explore has initial reputation

Either sounds good. Someone I know would add a different dimension of humiliation, however other than blackmail scenarios I don't see how someone I knew would get away with it. I think that stranger rape would create more fear as I would not know the rapists true motives.
willing2explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
Monica345

Monica345 has initial reputation

I have been raped by a stranger, first date but not someone I knew well at all. That was very scary but not as bad looking back. Someone I knew, I would probably justify it somehow, maybe not as scary to me.
Monica345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #10
Scottie_too_Hottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNeverLearn View Post
It has to be a more real life, in a panic, in disbelief of the animal whose eyes are staring into the very soul he's about to crush to get me going. Find a man that can do that, and still be able to physically subdue this tigress and I've found heaven!
That's seriously intense. I'd be more than up for having a go.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #11
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies are about a stranger who attacks me violently and takes me to a lonely place out of sight. It can be at home too, with no neighbours around to interrupt the outrage.
Betrayal is not a turn on for me. I prefer fear and humiliation, so I like struggle, beating and rip off clothes.
Sometimes I fantasize about being raped by unknown men I meet in the subway or bus. He follows me and rapes me. That´s a kind of making the attacker material.
I want to put another question into this thread. Do you fantasize about a planned rape? I mean, someone who knows his victim, but you she doesn´t know him, that plans the rape for days and waits for the best moment.
I do. I meet the same faces in the subway every day and some of them are in my fantasies.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
WillNeverLearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I want to put another question into this thread. Do you fantasize about a planned rape? I mean, someone who knows his victim, but you she doesn´t know him, that plans the rape for days and waits for the best moment.
I do. I meet the same faces in the subway every day and some of them are in my fantasies.
I think knowing it was planned would be far more frightening than knowing the attacker took advantage of the right moment, however fleeting. It adds a lot to the psychological aspect. If he's been following, watching and researching he knows where to hide, how to take me down and where to take me so he's not caught. Even worse, he's planned on taking his time so I'm his until he lets you go.

Any good predator knows how to cause damage with a perfectly placed mind game.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #13
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Of course!
He's actually not waiting for the best moment. He makes the best moment!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
schlampe_sfefanie

Last edited by schlampe_sfefanie; 05-14-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #15
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlampe_sfefanie View Post
I'll go for someone you know. The stranger leaves you afterwards, someone you know might try again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... and again ...........

I always fantasize about raping women I know, I just am behind the cover of a mask so to them. I am a stranger.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #16
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

someone I know would be worse..he'd know my
vunarabilities and use them against me.
A stranger would just want to use my body for whatever he wants
and then leave me naked...open...crying...sore....dirty
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #17
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From the guys perspective, I enjoy the acquaintance rape. I of course will make exceptions but...the horror and betrayal in her eyes would be a great start to it. The shame after up to the point that she wouldn't even report it priceless.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:04 AM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fantasize about both. My fantasies are more tame than some I guess since I like the "I want you" rape rather than the violent rape.

With someone you know, it makes you unable to trust your own judgment and makes you feel that it's somehow your fault.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:46 AM   #19
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My defense if you report it...you wanted it.

Always gets me off in my fantasies. Never convicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
With someone you know, it makes you unable to trust your own judgment and makes you feel that it's somehow your fault.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote