Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2005, 01:37 PM   #1
Dark_Rapist

Dark_Rapist has initial reputation
Default I need some help...

My friend's girlfriend has always been attracted to me and the idea of rape. Whenever she is on my computer she looks up rape sites. Usualy she looks at pics of two couples going at it in a orgy like fashion. I haven' said anything to my Girlfriend yet but I am attracted to my friend's GF. I know that both girls are bi and that they have crushes on each. What do I do?

I fantasize about raping my friend's GF alot and I heard rumors that he is into rape and bondage as well. I am confused on how to address this with them. What can I do I need help please.
Dark_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:59 PM   #2
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default depends

It also depends on how close:

1. You are to your girlfriend
2. You are to your friend
3. He is to his girlfriend

Talk to your friend casually about rape, bondage and so forth. See how he reacts. You may need to spend some time to "feel him out."

Secondly, ask his gf why she is looking up rape sites. (Obviosuly she is into it, but this is your chance to feel her out as far as how much she really is into it) Keep her talking and most importantly PAY ATTENTION.

Then as the good lady Madnezz sez, see if you can get the two girls together. Chances are, once you have a good understanding of these two girls, know how your buddy feels, things may very well see to themselves.
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #3
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts
Default Dial A Rape

Peter Hamm as Albert Hoover: I'm sorry, I've had it. Why don't you check with Dial-A-Rape, Miss Piggy?

The Lord: I feel just as horny as a Brahms symphony!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145761/quotes
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 01:00 PM   #4
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts
Default Request

here ya go.

Old 11-21-2005, 10:17 PM   #5
Dark_Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzMadneZz
I think you should set the girls up with a night out on the town together and you and your buddy stay home.Let them have some fun. I do have a question , is your boy buddy bi, are you ??

He is bi but I am not though.... Does that help?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:43 PM   #6
kredison

Default hmmm

Depends on whether he wants to rape you too. You might want to see if he'd like to have you as his boytoy. Don't get caught in a "double cross." After all, he and his gf could blackmail you into a bad situation. Before you commit to anything, make sure everyone agrees and is clear on what is to take place. Also, make sure these friends of yours are 100% trustworthy.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:00 PM   #7
kredison

Default the formula

Essentially, your situation can be expressed as the following formula:

2 hot (I assume) girls + 2 horny (obviously) men + a bed or other suitable furniture + Rammstein's "Reise Reise" *= 1 hellacious fuck-night

*My choice, your mileage may vary
Old 12-06-2005, 06:13 PM   #8
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

aw hell, just ask your gal about her rape fantasies and have him ask his.

ski masks and clothing you'd never wear, and jump your own chick in the park or hide in the closet when you're supposed to be at work. Hell, get a prison jumper at the costume shop.

rape the crap outta her, leave her tied up and gagged...and then "come home" to discover her ravaged an hour later, at your regular time.

Yippee. let the good times roll.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:24 PM   #9
cindyq11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
La bontemps, laissez y roulez!!!
Old 12-07-2005, 02:03 AM   #10
Dark_Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kredison
Depends on whether he wants to rape you too. You might want to see if he'd like to have you as his boytoy. Don't get caught in a "double cross." After all, he and his gf could blackmail you into a bad situation. Before you commit to anything, make sure everyone agrees and is clear on what is to take place. Also, make sure these friends of yours are 100% trustworthy.
Naaahh... I am not into that... Well i did talk to one of them the guy and he is ecstatic about it but he knows I am not bi... But he has agreed to let me film him taking his GFs cherry first though... As for the rape thing we are unsure of how the girls will react... Kind of a touchy they are.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:05 AM   #11
Dark_Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
aw hell, just ask your gal about her rape fantasies and have him ask his.

ski masks and clothing you'd never wear, and jump your own chick in the park or hide in the closet when you're supposed to be at work. Hell, get a prison jumper at the costume shop.

rape the crap outta her, leave her tied up and gagged...and then "come home" to discover her ravaged an hour later, at your regular time.

hhmmm... that might workk...... But then again she is how can I say this... Fragile?