Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
vicoman

vicoman has initial reputation
Default Religious girls

I've always had this fantasy in which I get to rape a religious girl, u know, one of those innocent but hot looking women in those congregations. There's this hot blonde who walks around holding a parasol & preaches door to door. I can't help but fantasizing about locking her in my living room while I offer her some cold lemonade, then start approaching her a bit too much, and get to the moment when she knows her pussy is gonna be mine.

Anyone else has a similar fantasy?
vicoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:20 AM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see the appeal to this, the whole idea of using a woman who is supposed to be "pure" and defiling her. I would go one step further and act like I was a satanist and this was part of a dark ritual...
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #3
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
I can see the appeal to this, the whole idea of using a woman who is supposed to be "pure" and defiling her. I would go one step further and act like I was a satanist and this was part of a dark ritual...
Nah, if you really wanted to mess with her head act like God was speaking to you telling you to do it because she'd angered him somehow.
Epiphany
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Were it allowed I'd show you the minister at our church. She's a real cutie.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:49 AM   #5
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn

I used to be that innocent religious girl lol. Imagine my dilemma when I started having fantasies of that happening to myself lol. Most religious girls I knew like that would be extremely submissive too, too scared to fight back.

If you really wanted to mess with their head, telling them that they were going to Hell for this, because it was their fault it was happening...that'd do the trick
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:16 PM   #6
HardThicknMeaty

HardThicknMeaty has initial reputation

better yet wait till everyone else is away at a church picnic or something and make sure only she gets a message its cancelled. Then when just the 2 of you show up in the church its time to sacrifice her innocence on the altar...nothing quite like a hard cock going up through her cherry while a fat wooden crucifix is forced up her ass to leave a good church girl feeling...flustered...
HardThicknMeaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:10 AM   #7
SaintGremory

SaintGremory has initial reputation

Missy I tried sending you a private message but it didn't work. I wanted to tell you that I really like what you posted and if you'd ever like to further discuss fantasies or ideas about rape thats religious in nature hit me up
SaintGremory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:58 AM   #8
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vicoman I completely share your fantasy - I've often fantasises about it before.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with vicoman? We seem to have the exact same tastes but I can't reach him on Yahoo, and he hasn't visited the forum for a while.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:35 PM   #9
Ravished

Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was that girl. I think part of the reason I have such strong rape fantasies is that premarital sex was so frowned upon in the community I grew up in. But being raped? Well, I couldn't help that, now could I? And if I happened to enjoy it, well...that was just a bonus.
Ravished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:26 PM   #10
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

I love to be the victim in these. Either have me taken while walking home from church service or choir practice. Or even me going door to door trying to spread the word of God
Old 01-26-2020, 09:43 AM   #11
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Spread" the word. That wil make for some evil thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_haynes19 View Post
I love to be the victim in these. Either have me taken while walking home from church service or choir practice. Or even me going door to door trying to spread the word of God

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:01 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Where the fucking hell have you been? This place has truly gone to shit, even the spammers hardly bother any more.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote