Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #141
mistied

I have had the unfortunate situation of having been in some less than safe/favorable situations...but would NEVER EVER knowingly put myself into that kind of danger..unless it was preplanned, in which case it really isn't danger...trust me when I say "happening for real" is never how you will imagine it to be...
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #142
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

yeah,tons of times,lol
Old 01-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #143
narttukatri

narttukatri Level 1 (100+)narttukatri Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to narttukatri Send a message via Yahoo to narttukatri Send a message via Skype™ to narttukatri

Planned this when I was younger and almost went further. Slutty clothing and risky areas didnt end to rape,. Slutty clothing was pretty casual for me sometimes and shortcuts through woods in night time.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #144
parisgirl98

parisgirl98 has initial reputation

I was 'hired' by a fraternity to really deck myself out like a slut and tease that years pledges. I wore a super short skirt, no panties and a half top, no bra. It was in the fall but still super hot so I had plenty of sweat rolling down my body. The pledges were all in burlap (spelling?) sacks and they had to stand in the attic of their house without moving. I was prance around in front of them and get them worked up. The brothers wanted to watch the pledges get hardons and, the theory was, pass out from the rapid switch in blood pressure.

I was told ahead of time that the pledges had been up there for over 24 hours already and were like animals. They hinted at the fact that they might resort to animalistic behavior. They continued to ask me if I understood what I was getting into. I completely did, the dark fetish side of my sexuality was hoping something happened.

But, nothing too exciting happened. 2 guys passed out. All the guys got hard, but one guy actually came without me or him touching himself.

I imagine often what could have happened though.
parisgirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #145
dimme82

dimme82 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to dimme82

There should be a country where rape was legal and only people with no STD's are let in, would be easy to play rape fantasies in a relative safety, since there wouldn't even be any reason for rapist to kill their victims... of course the country would be filled with guys, a girl taking a little rape holiday might still get a bit more than she was hoping.
dimme82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #146
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimme82 View Post
There should be a country where rape was legal and only people with no STD's are let in, would be easy to play rape fantasies in a relative safety, since there wouldn't even be any reason for rapist to kill their victims... of course the country would be filled with guys, a girl taking a little rape holiday might still get a bit more than she was hoping.
I'd sign up for citizenship right away ;-) Of course, there should be a good "excuse" or incentive...like free healthcare, or whatever would allow women to move there for another reason ;-)
Then moving there and after a while...getting a little "careless"; ending up shoved against a wall during broad daylight with a bunch of guys applauding and the cops just shaking their heads and be like "can't you take her into a side street?"
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #147
dimme82

dimme82 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to dimme82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I'd sign up for citizenship right away ;-) Of course, there should be a good "excuse" or incentive...like free healthcare, or whatever would allow women to move there for another reason ;-)
Then moving there and after a while...getting a little "careless"; ending up shoved against a wall during broad daylight with a bunch of guys applauding and the cops just shaking their heads and be like "can't you take her into a side street?"
Well I suppose it could be made so that girls living there would get a hefty basic income and free healthcare obviously, if the would want to put themselves in more risk they could also work on top of the incentive money, so it would be a nice "easy" place to live in as a girl, could have a luxurious life at the cost of some occasional rape action.
Guys could get extra taxes to pay for the girls incentives, since they obviously have the possibility of free holes to abuse whenever they manage to catch one of the girls off guard...
dimme82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #148
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimme82 View Post
Well I suppose it could be made so that girls living there would get a hefty basic income and free healthcare obviously, if the would want to put themselves in more risk they could also work on top of the incentive money, so it would be a nice "easy" place to live in as a girl, could have a luxurious life at the cost of some occasional rape action.
Guys could get extra taxes to pay for the girls incentives, since they obviously have the possibility of free holes to abuse whenever they manage to catch one of the girls off guard...
YOU are incredibly smart and I'd love to be your partner in crime ;-)

YES, just like that! It would allow girls to move there with a good reason (money) and guys would be somewhat limited!
Win-Win all around!
I think I'd be out talking a walk quit often...
Old 02-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #149
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Free planned parenthood clinics to. Oh but if you do get pregnant the rapist father has to either sign off on the abortion or devote a specified amount of his income for you to bear and raise his rape baby.
Also have some "safe zones" just so that there is still somewhere that will be safe if she wants to try and run away. The chase would still have it's entertainment factor then.
This country will have to have a somewhat developed transportation system of highways and rail travel as well. That way diesel mechanics can find easy employment there... no specific reason*cough* just good to plan a stable support infrastructure*cough*. Also women should be allowed to pay the auto shop bill in trade for sexual favors.. or help entrapping and holding down her female friends.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #150
Bambi3

Yes, any form of rape or sex through coercion is legal. In order to attract females to apply for citizenship, a certain amount is a fixed salary, no matter what the job.
In case of unwanted pregnancy, a free sitter is provided, as well as free healthcare. Premium healthcare in case of severe damages due to rape is only free if victim can prove she did not struggle beyond "reasonable".
All men must show up four times a year for std testing - if they fail to do, rape can be considered illegal if victim presses charges.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #151
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW cant believe I missed that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need2BOwned View Post
Does walking around the house wearing nothing but tan pantyhose count?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote