Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #1
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default When it's time to rape..

When you find someone that you've dead set on RPing with, how do discussions go? Do you first discuss likes? Dislikes? Are times set up for the fantasy to take place or is it a surprise? What happens if it's taking a turn that wasn't discussed? And how do you end the fantasy if it's gone too far?

All valid questions in my head but with my fantasy being for a stranger, I've never had the pleasure to experience it..

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Is it okie to answer as the 'rape-e'?

FuckingRotter had said that there would not be any safewords when we meet and that when we meet that once the door is closed that this would mean that i agree and therefore commit to Him.

Although we did talk for a while, i kinda got the feeling that everything that i didn't like, anal rape and piss play for example would go out the window and i was right. He did what he wanted and although i was scared shitless(sorry for swearing) i loved him just raping me and that i was just there to be used.

The thing that scared me the most was when FR pushed my head underwater in the bathtub and refused to let me out. At that point, i thought fuck he is actually going to kill me but FR knew what he was doing and i'm still here to tell the tale.

I am aware of the dangers of breath play and i would not encourage anyone to do this. I apologise if i have caused offence.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

I make sure that the girl's alright with the idea of a rape RP (seriously, if she's not, one can end up in a whole world of trouble!) before I do anything. Rape is something that I feel you just don't do unless it's been brought up and you know your partner agrees with it. The rapist also would do well to heed the likes and dislikes of the rape-e, to make the experience enjoyable for both parties, although ultimately the power rests in his (or her, let's not forget the lady rapists) hands.

As for how far it goes, it can go as far as the rapist desires. No safewords or anything, the rape-e is completely under the rapists control. Of course the rapist would do well not to seriously injure the rape-e, but that's just common sense (you don't want to cut the fingers off of someone who you're looking forward to having a relationship with!)

My two cents (although my thoughts are slightly jumbled up at the moment and I reserve the right to revisit these at a later date)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #4
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I would say always chat for awhile and get to know them then if you aggreee meet somewhere public at first (unless of course surprise is a huge part of your fantasy) and set a safe word ..whether you use it or not set one ..discuss what you want and what's off limits ..then hand over a copy of your personal schedule and spend the next month living in fear and excitement.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

This is some tricky stuff. I've been teaching negotiation skills (among a lot of other topics) in the BDSM community for over 10 years, and a lot of the same principles apply here.

1 - there's ALWAYS a safeword. The idea that there's none is fun, but stupid. Legally, consent can always be withdrawn, and if you haven't agreed on a safeword, you're soooo liable in court when she says later it really was rape.

2 - Agree on hard limits. Sorry littlemissrotter, but you are VERY lucky that FuckingRotter is so good. You could have died, and had little means of recourse after that. I HATE it when a victim or submissive tells me she has 'no limits' - Oh really? Does that mean murder is on the table? How's about if I just cut off your fingers?... Don't trust to 'common sense' - it's not really that common.

2.5 - 'soft limits' are another matter. If your fantasy is to have him do something he likes that you truly don't, or if you don't want to 'go that far' the first time, but maybe open to future discussion, that's fine. But talk about it first. If you really fear that discussing and agreeing on stuff ahead of time takes away the passion and spontenaity, well then you're just not very creative.

3 - Especially if you're meeting a play partner for the first time, make sure somebody else knows where you are. Can be a close friend, co-worker, whatever. If you're embarrassed, tell them it's a blind date, or make up some other cover, but MAKE SURE somebody can find you, or at least knows where to start looking, if you should disappear. Don't trust a charming typist with your life.

Everything else can be up to you, as to specific dates or the element of surprize, likes, dislikes, whatever. And hey, miss Kansas City, lemme know if you ever vacation in Los Angeles...
Old 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tim, I think you do my girl a dis-service. What she wrote is a simplified summary of our first meeting, and mentions little of what led up to it. Luck does not come in to it. Judgement does, and she has that in bucketfulls.

Not everbody ascribes to the safe, sane and consentual ethos. And far as safewords go, they do little to protect anyone if the top is willing to ignore it.

I won't go into limits, ours are between ourselves, and every pair decides upon theirs in their own unique way. I agree with you that initial meetings need careful consideration and I'm glad that there are experienced people like yourself out there teaching the pitfalls and potential dangers of kink.

I feel it's only fair I should be able to point out that not everybody needs their hand held every step of the way, and not everybody is going to agree with what you may think is "the one true way" of BDSM. If this is not actually how you think then I apologise in advance for my presumptiveness.

FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Tim, I think you do my girl a dis-service. What she wrote is a simplified summary of our first meeting, and mentions little of what led up to it. Luck does not come in to it. Judgement does, and she has that in bucketfulls.
Pointing out how absolutely fanfuckingtasic to see him sticking up for her..

Carry on.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #8
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

I've never had an instance where a safeword helped. Either I was with someone who didn't push my hard limits, and I didn't need the safe word, or I was with an asshole who didn't care, and got more aggresive when I used it (even though it was HIS idea to even have the stupid safeword- asshole).
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

the use of a safe word benefits both parties. If I am with someone and we have discussed a safe word, I am free to let go and not worry about her limits.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

No offense taken, after all if we can't disagree then there's not much discussion, is there?
Old 12-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very true.

I think the most important issue is consent. As long as that is reached, doesn't really matter how two individuals reach that agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
No offense taken, after all if we can't disagree then there's not much discussion, is there?
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:24 AM   #12
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

I've spoken about personal preferences here and there and what it boils down to for me is that through our "courtship", it's make clear what I like, what I'm accepting of, what I'm not to fond of and those things that will cross the line. Death is one of those hehe. I think as long as you hear what the "ee" is saying, things should be ok. I honestly do agree with safe words but like Lexi, have never been pushed to using it.

I think it's safe to say that everyone has a limit.. Even a rapist in a Rp.

Old 12-30-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
Tim Woodman

Oooo liking your latest photo, Kansas City... Mmmmmmmm