Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2008, 02:39 AM   #1
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation
Default Jackal And The Schoolgirl (one female vic needed)

stats for victim
race: asian schoolgirl

any volunteers
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ginger was head cheer leader at the Summerfield High School. She was 18 and popular. Her long blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail as she walked along with her friends toward home. Her crystal blue eyes looked around a bit nerviously as her girlfriends talked about their sexual experiences. Ginger wasn't into that and found it disgusting to talk about. In the middle of the conversation she changed the subject. "I won't be seeing you all during the holiday, I am taking a drive down to the college that I am going to. I need to see if I in a dorm or a apartment, the college does it both ways." Her friends were disappointed especially Midge who wanted to introduce her to her brother who just came home from the service.

Ginger smiled and said another time as they got to her house. She said her goodbyes and went into the house. Her Mother met her at the door. "I put your things in the car, Ginger, You know I still don't like you traveling alone". She assured her Mother she would be alright and reminded her she would be away from home next year so she should learn to get around in the big city. She went upstairs and changed into slacks and a blouse and took the ribbon out of her hair and shook her head. Her long blond hair fell into place and she smiled as she looked into the mirror. She didn't like how the blouse accented her big breasts so she grabbed a sweater out of the closet and put it on.

She raced down the stairs and her Mother yelled at her as she entered the kitchen. "Your going to break your neck one of these days, you have to stop doing that". She agreed with her Mother to keep the peace and kissed her good-bye and left the house and hurried to her car and got in. She smiled as she turned on the radio and felt the freedom of driving away from home into a new life that she just knew would be great.

It took six hours to get to the college and when she went to the Admin office they told her that an apartment would be arranged for her as her parents had already paid for it. That was a surprise, she thanked the adviser and set out to look the college over.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
darkness
Privileged Member

Default it begins

i am known as the jackal. i worked at this big collage for gils which worked out for me. lots of meat for the jackal. anyway i saw her a girl trying not to standout was ondering around the collage she hadn't seen me i had just finshed work too soo i thought 'chrismas is early' then i came up behind her covered her mouth and but the tip of my decent size long knife to her asian throat careful not kill her. i said "lets play, do good you live, not well you'll see what will happen. no one was arond since it was undergoing repiars outside. those who where here where well out of ear shot.
then i said "lets go to your home ginger"
Old 03-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt someone grab me and pull me close. It was a man as I could feel his hard muscular body pressing into the whole length of my body. His hand was over my mouth, as a knife presses against my throat. I am terrified and stand still as he tells me, "lets go to your home ginger". His hand comes off of my mouth and I whisper. "I don't live here, I am from out of town". Foolishly thinking he would let me go. I wait for his next order. Then it struck me, he called me Ginger, how does he know my name?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:19 AM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

"well thats a problem, ginger" i said keeping the knife to her throat "well your lucky, i know how get in your new home here, so lets go, my dear ginger"

i march you to your dorm here, carful to stay out of sight and siad "welcome home ginger" when we enter the dorm room its empty as its still going under last minuate touch ups
Old 03-27-2008, 06:57 AM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I am confused and I whisper to you, "But I am not going to live in a Dorm", I realize how stupid and unimportant that is considering what you plan to do with me. The thought of it makes me cry and my body shakes against yours. "Your going to hurt me". Why I said that I did not know, he did not care about me, I was probably just another non white girl to him. One that he could abuse at his will. I sobbed loudly and you spun me around and I saw your face which was not ugly. I wondered why you need to rape, you were handsom enough to get with woman. I realize that was another stupid thought because I needed to think how I was going to get out of this.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
darkness
Privileged Member

"oh your not? well your going like my home" i siad as aspun you around and say "how abut a kiss? eh ginger"
Old 03-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

"oh your not? well your going like my home" His words frightened me, he planned to take me home with him. I had to think of something to say but what. As I searched in vein for just the right words to get me out of here. You spun me around so fast that my arms shot out automatically to grab onto you so I would not fall. That is all you needed, I had fallen into your trap as your arms pulled me tightly to your hard muscular body. I pushed down on your arms trying to get loose. "how abut a kiss? eh ginger" I open my mouth to ask how you know my name. That was a big mistake as your mouth covers mine and your tongue pushed its way into my mouth.........
Old 03-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
darkness
Privileged Member

after forceablely kissing you i knock u out and take u home after tying you up. you wake and see me naked before you with my huge hard shaft before you. you also relize your naked and on a bed.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

My eyes open slowly, my head hurts but I forget about that as terror fills me. I see you standing before me naked. Your shaft i huge and seems to be pointing at me. I try to get up and find I am tied tightly and cannot protect myself from you. Your eyes move over my body as you approach me and I start screaming hysterically...........
Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #11
darkness
Privileged Member

i slap you hard and says "stop screaming ginger if you do as your told i the jackal will not hurt you. if not well you won't ever go home"
Old 04-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

Your hard slap stops me from screaming as I fell a bit dizzy. I watch you closely, scared of what you will do to me. I do not believe your promise not to hurt me as I watch you closely. I really believe I will never go home and I start crying as I don't want to die.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #13
darkness
Privileged Member

"poor ginger" i said i soon start messaging your breasts and kissing your neck then after awhile i say "are you a virgin, be honest ginger
Old 04-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

As you crouch over me I feel your hands on my breasts and I tense expecting you to hurt me. Your mouth goes to my neck and you begin to kiss it. Strange, new sensations go through my body as you ask if I am a virgin. I don't want to answer that question but feared you would hit me again. I close my eyes as more tears start streaming down my face. "Yes". I cry harder as you continue to touch my breasts. Your one hands slips down my body and my eyes snap open as I feel your hand between my legs.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #15
darkness
Privileged Member

i slpe my hand between your legs then after awhile i say "ready or not here i go"
i then trust my cock in to you hard and fast
Old 04-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

My scream pierces the silence of the room as you tear my hymen and plow into me fast and hard. Your hand goes over my mouth quickly to stop the high pitched sound as you rest deep inside my body. You hold me tightly against you and wait for my body to adjust to your girth.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #17
darkness
Privileged Member

i soon lose patiance. i trust in to repeatly hard fast. gripping a breast in one hand mouth covered with other i wisper in your ear "feeling good yet cause i am
Old 05-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

The horror of the moment builds as you thrust your shaft into me fast and hard. I groan has your mouth covers my breast and your hand covers the other one. You suck and squeeze them as I groan and then ask me if it is feeling good yet as it is for you. I shake my head no, not wanting to admit the pleasure I was feeling from your ministries to my breasts.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #19
darkness
Privileged Member

liar i say and pump harder and soon i cum griping your breasts with all my might
Old 05-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised you knew I was lieing and soon my body proved you were right as I groaned and came hard. Your hands continued to man handle my breasts as you thrust one last time.