Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thinking About the Future Pt.3

Constance Taylor was a hostess at Atobelli's Restaurant, an upscale Italian places on the outskirts of town. She was an attractive 24-year-old red head with green eyes and an easy smile. She had a nice figure, although she was trying to loose ten pounds, and well shaped legs. She was just finishing her four PM to midnight shift and was dressed in the blue satin blouse, black skirt and black high heels which comprised her work uniform.

"Taking off, Connie?" asked Jim, the assistant manager.

"Sure I'm. I'm just plain beat. I didn't think the dining room would ever clear out."

"Well, drive carefully. See you tomorrow night."

Connie walked out the front door and along the side of the building. Reaching the corner, she turned to the rear of the building where the employees parked. As she walked past the dumpster, she caught a blur of motion out of the corner of her eye. Before she could react, they were on her, pinning her arms and covering her mouth, dragging her out of sight behind the dumpster. Once more light glinted from the blade of the knife.

"Heads up, bitch," the voice told her "we know that you're knocked up. You do just exactly what we say, or I run this blade right into junior. You understand?"

Connie's eyes grew large. They couldn't be serious! Nobody would really do such a thing!

"Trust me, bitch, I will fucking do it!" he said as if he had read her mind. "Now, are you going to co-operate?"

Connie squeezed her eyes shut and reluctantly nodded her head.

"Good. When the hand comes away from your mouth, no screaming. Got it?"

Again Connie nodded. The hand was removed from her mouth and the four stood around her, trapping her between the dumpster and the wall. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"Okay, bitch. Ditch the blouse."

"Please! Oh, please!" Her voice was barely more than a whisper, pleading for mercy, and then the knife flashed before her eyes.

"I won't tell you again, bitch!"

Slowly, with trembling hands, Connie undid the buttons of the blouse while tears made tracks down her cheeks. She couldn't let them hurt her baby. She just couldn't! The four men in front of her watched as she removed the blouse and dropped it to the ground next to her.

"Now the skirt."

Connie fumbled with the button at the back of her waist, pulled down the zipper, and let the skirt drop to the ground. She flushed red as she stood before these four strangers wearing only a black lace bra with matching panties, thigh-hi nylons and high heels.

Stepping forward, two of them took her by the arms and lead her towards a nearby van. Connie prayed that someone would see them. Anyone who saw her nearly naked, being lead across the parking lot by four men, would have to know what was happening and help her. Someone just HAD to see her.

No one did.

"Please! Please let me go! Oh, please don't do this!" she begged as they forced her into the back seat of the van. Just like Celeste, Connie was placed between two of them while the other two got in the front seats. Unlike Celeste, Connie was not blindfolded. As dark as it was, no one would notice that the four men in the van were wearing ski masks. The van pulled out of the parking lot and started down the road.

"Oh, no! Oh, please no! Leave me alone! Don't DO that!" she begged as the two in the back seat began abusing her. Their hands were all over her, on her breasts, her legs, her crotch. They kissed and nibbled on her neck as they pinned her back against the seat and began working themselves up. The crotch of her panties were pushed aside and a finger was forced inside her.

"Stop it!" she groaned. "Oh, please stop!" Her arms were pinned to the seat by the bodies of the men on either side of her. Her body trembled as the finger started working in and out of her. Over and over it was jammed into her while she begged them to stop.

"Okay," the one to her right said, "get her arms behind her." The one on her left grabbed both of her arms and forced them up behind her. He was now turned sideways, his back against the side panel of the van and Connie's back against his chest. The one to her right was now turned sideways in the seat so as to face her, his left leg on the seat and bent under him while his right foot was on the floor. He grabbed Connie's right leg and forced it up and over so he was now between her legs.

"NO!" Connie screamed as he pulled his swollen dick into view. "Dear God NO! Don't DO this to me! PLEASE!" He had his arms under her knees now, forcing the front of her thighs towards her chest. She tried twisting away from him, tried squirming her hips to avoid him, but it was useless. Once again she felt the crotch of her panties pushed aside, then the head of his dick pressing against her.

"STOP IT!" she screamed as he began forcing his way into her. "Leave me ALONE! Don't! DON'T! OHHHNNOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!" Connie screamed in pain as he drove himself completely into her, throwing his weight onto the back of her legs as he did so. The position Connie was in allowed the rapist to penetrate her to an incredible depth. She felt as if he would drive his cock all the way into her throat!

"Get OUT of me! Oh God, PLEASE get OUT of me!" Connie continued screaming in pain as he fucked her with long, hard strokes. Her knees were now only inches from her face and her arms were still twisted behind her back. She tried kicking with her legs to no avail.

The abductor in the front passenger seat was again busy with the cameras, making a photographic record of Connie's agonies. He felt his dick swelling in his pants as the brutal rape continued. Her screams, the look of pain and terror on her face, were such fucking turn ons! He was going to LOVE pronging this bitch!

"Nnnuuuhhh ... nnnuuuhhh ... nnnuuuhhh ... N-no m-MORE! ... oh, GOD, oh, GOD ... oooohhhhhh ... Please STOP it! ... nnnuuuhhh ... Y-you're HURTING me! ... Oh, God, help me! Somebody HELP ME!"

Connie could see out the windshield of the van. She could see the buildings passing by on either side. How could this be happening? How could she be raped in a moving van without anybody seeing?

Connie arched her back as a scream was torn from her throat. Her body snapped taut as the cock inside her was driven even deeper into her. She squealed in agony as the frenzy of the rape increased and he impaled her over and over again. Then she heard him moan deep in his throat, felt his cock begin to twitch and throb inside her.

"GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Connie screamed in shame and frustration as she felt him spraying her insides with wave after wave of hot cum. She felt it spreading through her, filling her, and she had to fight down the urge to vomit. Still he continued fucking her, although his pace gradually slowed. He stroked in and out of her until she felt him softening, and then he pulled out of her, letting her legs drop.

Connie was wracked by sobs as she cried uncontrollably. The pain and humiliation was more than she could bear. The one between her legs shifted position, moving away from her. With a sudden horror, she realized that he was trading places with the one in the front passenger seat.

"L-leave me a-alone. P-please, please don't h-hurt me any-anymore." She pleaded through her tears as once more her legs were lifted into the air. She squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered as the one above her easily buried his cock into her wet, distended vagina. She felt him moving in her as he began viciously fucking her, forcing her legs closer to her chest as he placed his weight on them.

He continued to withdraw his meat and then cram it back into her, over and over. One of his hands was roughly kneading her breasts while the other stroked her nylon-clad calf. Connie continued crying as she was being brutally used by the hated stranger inside her. She had been a virgin when she had gotten married, and had never been with anyone but her husband. He had always been gentle, and Connie had never imagined that sex could be so painful.

"Nnnuuhhh ... St-stop! P-please st-stop! ... uuuhhhhh ... Why ... why are y-you DOING th-this? ..... ooohhhhuuu ... Wh-why are you h-HURTING me?" Connie had never met a truly evil person before. She didn't realize that for some people, inflicting pain on others were a pleasure in itself. She didn't realize that rape wasn't a sexual act, but rather an act of violence. In this case, the cock was a weapon, and the true pleasure was in her degradation.

Her trembling body ached from the abuse and from the position she was forced into. She ground her teeth against the pain that knifed through her body as she was repeatedly impaled on the invading cock. She tried to focus on her unborn baby, tried to remember that she was suffering to protect it. Still the punishment continued as he drove into her with ever increasing violence. She felt him swelling, felt him tremble, and then he exploded.

"Uuuuuuoooooooooo." She moaned as she again felt herself being flooded with the foul fluids of a stranger. As with the first rapist, this one continued using her even after he had finished cumming, slowly stroking her until he began softening inside her. When he finally pulled out and dropped her legs to the seat, she was revolted by the feeling of the cum leaking from her and running into the crack of her ass. This couldn't be happening to her. It just couldn't be. She willed herself to wake up, too escape the nightmare.

The one holding her arms behind her released her now and allowed her to fall back flat on the seat. As he moved around, Connie saw him undoing his trousers.

"Please, don't. Oh, please, no more." Connie whimpered softly as he climbed on top of her and guided his dick to the ravaged entrance to her body. She moaned as he drove his full length into her in one vicious stroke. She closed her eyes and cried as she prayed that he would finish quickly. It was the only hope that she had left.

His hands were all over her, squeezing and pinching. Pushing the bra strap off of her shoulder and baring her left breast, he dropped his head and started to chew roughly on her nipple. She sucked air in between her clenched teeth as the pain hit her.

"P-please h-hurry. Oh, God, PLEASE h-hurry!" she pleaded in vain as the vicious rape proceeded. The pain tearing through her was excruciating. Each time he drove into her brought a new level of agony.

"Lift your legs, bitch. Wrap them around my waist."

"D-don't m-make me. Please don't m-make me." Her voice was nearly a whisper.

"DO it, bitch! And put your arms around me, too!"

Hesitatingly, Connie lifted her legs and put them around her rapist, hooking her right ankle over the left. As she put her arms around him, he pulled her head back and brutally crushed his mouth to hers. She heard the cameras still clicking away. Oh God! What would those pictures look like? With her thigh-hi stockings and high heels, her arms and legs wrapped around the animal on top of her, their lips crushed together, it must look like she WANTED this! Like she was a willing partner! What would they do with those pictures? She couldn't stand the thought of anyone seeing them.

"Oh, shit!" he moaned in Connie's ear as he drove into her with increasing violence. "Oh, shit! Oh, SHIIIIIIT!"

Connie cried out in revulsion and frustration as she felt him blowing his load deep inside of her. She felt him spray her insides repeatedly as he pounded into her relentlessly. Then, slowly, the pace of the rape lessened, until finally he collapsed on top of her, breathing deeply as he crushed her to the seat.

As the rapist lay on her, catching his breath and slowly softening inside of her, Connie felt the van pull over and stop.

"Take the wheel." The driver told one of the others as he slid out of the seat. Connie squeezed her eyes shut and trembled as she realized that she was going to be raped yet again. Wasn't this EVER going to end? How much more could she TAKE? She felt the van begin to move again.

She kept her eyes tightly shut as she felt the rapist who had just used her withdraws from her body and lifts himself off of her. Almost immediately, the weight of the fourth rapist was crushing her and his throbbing dick was buried deep inside of her.

Maybe this would be it, she thought as he violated her with relish. This was the last of the four. Maybe when he was done with her, they would let her go. They would have each had a turn on her, so they would let her go. They MUST let her go!

Connie whimpered with the pain of the attack. Over and over he drove himself into the moist warmth of her womanhood with long, violent strokes. She cried out with each penetration of her depths. The pain now was even greater than it had been during the previous rapes due to the brutality of the repeated assaults. She felt as if she would lose her mind if it didn't end soon. She couldn't take anymore of this.

And then she felt him shooting his vile fluids deep inside her, once more filling her with a deep sense of revulsion. The cock inside her pulsed three, four, five times, then became still. With a sigh of contentment, he pulled out of her and climbed off of her. Exhausted, Connie slowly swung her legs off of the seat and managed to pull herself to a sitting position.

"Please," she whimpered in a little girl voice, her head bowed "let me g-go now. I d-did wh-what you told me to. Please, just let me go."

"We can't let you go yet, sweetheart. We haven't finished partying yet."

Connie's eyes bulged in shock and terror as the words registered on her. They weren't done with her! They were going to use her even more! She clutched herself and trembled as fresh tears stained her face.

The one sitting in the front passenger seat turned sideways and pulled out his stiffening meat. "Come here, sweetheart," he said "and get on you knees."

Connie's trembling increased. "Don't make me. Please don't make me." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

'Now, sweetheart."

Whimpering, Connie slid off of the seat and knelt down in front of him. She reached out and took the base of his cock in her hand and lifted it. Closing her eyes, she bent forward and took him into her mouth. Slowly, she moved her lips up and down the full length of his shaft. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. Couldn't believe that she was giving a blowjob to a strange man in a van that was slowly cruising the streets of the town.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned as he placed his hands on either side of Connie's head. "Yeah, you give good head, bitch." Connie was aware of the cameras recording this latest debasement. If they ever got out, how could she explain them? These ones would make her look like a slut, as if she enjoyed sucking this bastard's dick! The tears burnt her cheeks with the thought.

"That's it. Yeah, nice and slow." He muttered as Connie slid his meat in and out of her mouth, gently sucking as she did. She felt nauseous, but she had to think of her baby. She felt him beginning to swell even larger in her mouth. His breathing was becoming ragged. She could tell that he was getting close.

She was still working on him, bobbing her head and sucking on him when he exploded in her mouth, shooting a thick wad of cum into her throat. Connie fought down the urge to gag and swallowed the foul liquid. Over and over he shot the thick mess into her throat, and each time she swallowed the load. Finally, satiated, he allowed her to remove her mouth from his member.

One of the two rapists sitting on the back seat now had his dick in his hand. "I'm next." he said to Connie in a mocking voice. She shuddered and turned towards him. As she took his cock in her hand, she closed her eyes and told her to be strong. Be strong for her baby. Leaning forward, she took his dick into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Her mouth was moist and warm on his cock, and he sighed in contentment as she slowly moved down and took him completely into her. She moved her mouth up and down, licking the underside of his cock with her tongue. She wanted him to cum quickly so she could get it over with, so she did everything she could to arouse him. Sucking gently, she slid her lips down to the base of his cock and then back up.

His breathing was becoming more rapid as his hands took the hair on either side of her head. Becoming excited, he jerked her forward, cramming his dick into her throat. He held her face pressed against his stomach as he started to piston his hips, taking control and fucking her in the mouth. Connie fought down her gag reflex as he drove into her throat and, with a groan, started pumping cum into her. Again she swallowed each load that was sprayed into her. Then, with a final sigh, he let go of her hair so she could take her mouth off of him.

Panting for breath, Connie pulled herself back up onto the seat. She fought down the wave of nausea that swept over her. She closed her eyes and prayed that the other two would have had enough, that they wouldn't want blowjobs, too.

"Lay back down, bitch," one of them said with a sneer in his voice, "and roll over on your stomach."

"Oh, God, not that! Please! I ... I've never ... n-never ... oh, God, please don't make me!" The fear and revulsion were clear in Connie's voice. The trembling of her body increased as she thought of what he was demanding.

"Do it, bitch!"

There was ice in his voice. An ice that terrified Connie. She knew that she had no choice. Slowly, reluctantly, she did as she was told. She felt the weight of his body as he laid on her back. She felt her panties being pushed aside and the head of his thick, hard cock being pressed against her rectum. The pain spread through her as he began forcing his way inside her.

Connie squirmed underneath him, crying out as he fucked his way deeper into her ass. Withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust, deeper with each penetration of her tortured bowels. Relentlessly, mercilessly, he forced more and more of his dick into her. Connie's head snapped back and an animal scream escaped her throat as he finally drove his full length into her, tearing her insides as he did. The intense pain ripped through her to the very centre of her soul.

"STOP! NNNUUUUU! NNNUUUUU! I C-CAN'T ... T-TAKE IT! NNNUUUUU! OOOHHH GOD! ... AHH AHH AHH ... Y-YOU'RE K-KILLING ME! PLEASE STOP!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs as the pain tore through her. He had to stop! He HAD to! Connie was sure that she would not survive the brutality of this rape.

Connie's screams were music to the sadistic ears of the rapist who was reaming out her asshole. He began pounding into her with increased ferocity, driving as deeply into her as he could. With each inward thrust, Connie would scream and her body would involuntarily twitch and jump. She was pounding on the seat with her fists and kicking with her feet.

Still the rape went on. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes. How long was he going to torture her like this? How long was he going to keep brutalizing her?

"NO MORE! NO MORE! OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE!" Connie screamed out her futile pleas as he fucked her with increasing violence. The viciousness of this anal rape was beyond her comprehension. Sweat trickled down her forehead and into her eyes. Her voice was becoming hoarse from the constant screaming. She felt that she would surely lose her mind from the incredible pain. Then she heard him groan in her ear, felt the dick that was brutalizing her bowels begin to throb, and then she felt the heat spreading through her as he blew his load deep inside her ravaged bowels.

Gradually he slowed to a stop, then pulled out of her. Connie lay on the seat, trembling and crying, her body still twitching involuntarily. The searing pain was still with her. She felt as if her rear was still filled with his meat. She couldn't TAKE anymore! She COULDN"T!

And then, her internal defences took over, separating her mind from her body. Her eyes glazed over and showed the level of shock to which she had been driven. She felt as if she were floating, looking down at herself laying on the seat of the van. She watched impassively as another rapist climbed on top of her body.

Connie laid still as the second rapist mounted her from the rear. She didn't react as he sunk his cock deeply into her bowels. She lay quietly, dazed and virtually unaware of what was happening to her as he pounded into her. She had no idea how long he used her. It could have been a minute, it could have been and hour. At some point, she felt the heat of his cum filling her bowels. Then, he was gone.

Connie lay quietly on the seat, unaware of the passage of time or the movement of the van. Slowly the vehicle wound through the quiet streets, finally turning down an alley that ran between the backyards of houses on two residential streets. Coming to a stop, the rapists opened the side door of the van and helped Connie out. Still in shock, she allowed them to walk her to a gate in the fence of one yard.

Once in the yard, they walked her to a patio area at the back of the house. Laying her on a picnic table, they tied her down spread eagle. Placing the pile of Polaroid's on the table between her legs, they quietly left.

Connie's husband worked day shift, and was therefore normally in bed before she got home from work. Due to that, he was unaware of the fact that she had not come home that night. He would learn in the morning, when he would find Connie, brutalized, nearly naked and still in shock, tied down to his own picnic table.

It was five days later and Denise had just finished washing the dishes from her dinner when the intercom in her apartment buzzed. She pressed the button and said "Yes?"

"It's Steve. Are you busy?"

"Not at all. Come on up." she said and pressed the switch which would electronically unlock the front door of the building. Three minutes later there was a knock on the door and she opened it to find a very tired looking cop standing there.

"You look like hell. Here, I figured you might need this" she said as she handed him a double scotch and soda.

"Thanks, kid. You're and angel."

"Any luck with the investigation?" Denise asked as they sat down on the couch in her small living room.

"Yeah. I think we may have gotten lucky. We found a connection. None of the victims knew each other. No mutual friends or acquaintances. Different family doctors, different paediatricians. Then one of our boys, a bright, new kid who's only been on the force a year and will probably be my boss someday, took things a step farther. He realized that doctors don't do lab workups in their offices. They send samples out for that. He checked and it seems that the family doctors for all three victims use the same medical laboratory."

"I see. And somebody at the lab may be involved. They would know when a woman is pregnant, her name, her address, everything they would need to get started. So how do you run down who is involved?"

"We're starting background checks on all the employees. That will take a hell of a lot of time, though, and I'd like to get these scum as quickly as possible. I'd like to run another operation at the same time as the normal checks are being handled, which is why I'm here. How'd you like to be a decoy again?"

"Are you crazy, Steve? The last time I worked as a decoy for you, you nearly got fired. The Chief was LIVID over you taking a civilian into a gunfight, and the newspapers hauled HIM over the coals for it. He'd boot you all the way to the moon if we did that again."

"Wrong. I've got it covered, and even have the Chief's approval."

"How...."

"Are you familiar with the Auxiliary Police?" Steve took a sip of his drink while Denise considered that.

"Well, yeah. They're like part time police who help out. They don't carry guns and they work security at High School football games and other public functions. Direct traffic for parades and such. "

"Right. However, there are NO rules saying that Auxiliary Police CAN'T be armed and used as regular police. If you're willing to sign up as an Auxiliary, we're covered because then you're not a civilian, and the Chief will approve your participation in this investigation."

"Damn! He must want these guys bad!"

"He wants them so bad he can taste it. He went absolutely pale when he read the reports. You should have seen him. I swear his blood turned to ice water."

"Suppose I agree, how could we pull this off? How could I act as a decoy in this situation?"

"Easy. We make you pregnant."

"WHAT?!?! You ARE crazy! If you think...."

Steve chuckled and held up his hand. "Maybe. Maybe I am crazy. But listen, my sister, who lives over in Townsend, is six weeks pregnant. We have her come over to Jackson City and go to the appropriate doctor for a check up. She gives the name of Denise Richards and my address. Her samples are sent to the lab. She then goes back to Townsend and you, my 'pregnant wife', move in with me. Into the guest room, of course. If they make a play for you, we'll nail them solid."

Denise thought for a moment. "Okay, boss," she grinned, "where do I sign up?"

Denise "Richards" had spent the last week posing as Steve's wife. She had taken a leave of absence from the centre and made herself "available" by doing things non-working wives normally do during the day. Unlike those wives, however, Denise wore sweaters whenever she went out to conceal the Kel Tec .32 calibre semiautomatic pistol that she carried in an inside the waistband holster. She also carried the small over-under derringer, also in .32 calibre, that Steve had given her for her last birthday. Additionally, two police detectives followed her, inconspicuously.

While they were ready in case of an attempted abduction during the day, they were attempting to steer the rapists towards breaking into the house and waiting for Denise, as they had done with Mrs. Collins and Mrs. Martinez. Control of the situation would be easier in that case. To that end, Steve and Denise stayed away from the house during the day, enticing the rapists to break in.

They had also set patterns where Denise would get home around 4:30 each day, and Steve would get home at 5:45. This would give the rapists enough time, in their minds, to intimidate Denise, force her to change clothes, and leave with her before her "husband" arrived home. They hoped that this would be further inducement for the rapists to strike at home.

Denise was casually dressed in a peach colored sweater, blue jeans and sneakers. The clothes were carefully selected to look "normal" for the part she was playing, while giving her maximum mobility in the event of action. She looked at the small watch on her left wrist and sighed. Time to head home and see if there was any "company". She guided the car through the streets to the small house she was temporarily sharing with Steve. She admitted to herself that she enjoyed his company in the evening, and when this investigation was over, it would be difficult to return to her own small, empty apartment.

Parking the car in the driveway, she walked up the sidewalk and slipped her key into the lock. She opened the door and stepped inside. She placed her purse on a small table next to the door and walked to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out the quart bottle of Coca Cola. When she closed the door and turned, she saw them.

The plastic bottle hit the floor and bounced as they grabbed Denise and slammed her back against the refrigerator. A hand was clamped over her mouth and the shiny blade of a knife flashed in front of her eyes.

"One scream, bitch, one fucking scream and I'll gut you like a fish. You and your little rug rat will both be dead. Understand?"

Denise nodded her head and the hand was removed from her mouth.

"P-please don't hurt me." Denise pleaded. "Please. I-I've got m-money. Y-you can have it, only don't h-hurt me."

"Oh, we'll take your money, bitch. We like money. But we like pussy, too."

"Oh, God NO! You CAN"T! You just CAN"T!" she cried out as the began dragging her to the bedroom. Once there, they shoved her inside. On the bed was a white silk bra and garter belt, nylon stockings and white high heels.

"Okay, bitch, strip."

"Please don't do this! PLEASE don't make me do this!" Denise begged her tormenters.

"I said STRIP!" he growled as he lifted the knife.

With a look of fear on her face, Denise reached up and took the hem of her sweater as if to pull it over her head.

"FREEZE, ASSHOLES!"

Startled, the four rapists spun towards the door. There stood Officer Jerry Allen, his nine millimetre automatic pistol extended in front of him in a two handed combat grip.

The one with the knife spun back towards Denise. If he could get hold of her to use as a hostage ..... he froze at the sight of the small automatic in Denise's hands. She had moved to the side so that both she and Officer Allen had clear fields of fire.

"Don't even think about it!" she told him in a perfectly controlled voice. One look into her eyes and he knew that she wasn't afraid of him, and that she would most assuredly kill him without a second thought if he gave her any reason at all. Without being told, he opened his hand and dropped the knife to the floor.

Several hours later, Denise and Steve returned to the house. The four rapists were in holding cells at Police Headquarters. The reports were completed and now it was the prosecutor's job to haul them into court and get a conviction.

"So what do you think will happen, Steve?" Denise asked as they settled down on the couch.

"I think those bastards will go away for a long, long time, kid. Four counts of breaking and entering counting here, three counts of kidnapping, one count of attempted kidnapping, four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and at least six counts of rape each. We've got the van with all of the camera equipment and the discs with the digital photographs of all three rapes. In a few days, when the comparisons are done, we'll have DNA evidence tying the assholes to the victims. And we've got the testimony of you and Jerry as to what happened here."

"Mmmm. Having Jerry camp out inside the house during the day was a good idea. As soon as he heard them breaking in, he hid in the laundry room, which was the one place he knew they wouldn't look."

"According to Jerry, you gave an Oscar winning performance. He said you were not only convincing, but that you were just loud enough that there was no way they could have heard him sneaking up on them."

"Good thing, too. I would have been between a rock and a hard place if he hadn't been there."

"Somehow, I doubt that." Steve grinned at her. "You would have figured out some way to get that equalizer of yours into action. I figure the only reason you didn't shoot all four of them was because there was a cop standing right there."

"I must admit, Steve, considering what they had done, it was a tempting thought. I still can't believe it. One of them was a JANITOR at the medical lab!" She glanced at her watch. "Well, the investigation's over, so ... I guess ... I'd better get packed and ... head on home."

"You ... uh ... you don't have to hurry, you know. I mean, it is late and all. You could wait till tomorrow, maybe. We could have a drink ... relax ... talk ... "

"I think I'd like that, Steve. I think I'd really like that."
Bird of Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

GREAT STORY!!! I loved it!!! great job!!!

Tags
rape gang rape