Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-01-2021, 08:17 PM   #541
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Worship Amber - Therapy fantasy From Your Keyholder

You’re not happy in your relationship and seek guidance from a licensed professional. You’ve been locked in chastity for a while and your key holding girlfriend doesn’t think you should be let out. You’re unhappy with your situation... you need encouragement and control from someone in a position of power. Lucky for you, I’m up for the job and even allow you out of your chastity to calm down. I think Stroking is good for treatments and perhaps all you need is to cum..... mmmmmm but if I’m going to be in control of your orgasms, then I’ll need that key to your chastity

File Size: 1.53 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Your_Keyholder.part1.rar
Your_Keyholder.part2.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:56 AM   #542
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Locktober Begins

It’s that time of year! It’s Locktober, my little sluts. It’s the time of year where we lock your troublesome cock in a chastity cage. I’ll have little games and insidious assignments for you to partake in throughout the month. Some will be easy; some will be difficult. If you’ve never locked up your cock before, now is a perfect time to start. If you’re a seasoned cage bitch, then this is your time to shine. Pull out your favorite chastity cage and throw away the key. You’re not going to touch your cock for the next 30 days. This sweet, sweet chastity marathon is exactly the thing you need.

File Size: 546 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Locktober_Begins.mp4
Old 10-05-2021, 01:19 AM   #543
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Locked Forever

The theme is you seduce me into a steel chastity cage.you encourage me, support me and show excitement in coercing me into steel chastity in which you have no plans to ever unlock me from..but you never let on that this is permanent..you give me plenty of reasons why i should go into chastity for you..you don't tell me "never" or "forever" but that is your plan and you use subtle hints to insinuate there is no escape. Please do not degrade me nor put me down in any way..(I find degrading videos a biz kill)You are pulling me into something there is no way out of..Half way through the video you now have me locked,you then explain how you are going to keep me hornyand frustrated by becoming your full time boot licker..you know that I have a boot fetish and love to smell and lick them...I also have fetishes about total feminization, maybe you can incorporate that into the video as well...you want to do something with the keys...toss them into your closet,stomp them in the ground with your boot heel, or something original showing you have little use for them moving forward..at the end of the video, you openly are deciding if you should fill the key hole with crazy glue..and of course you choose do to do it with pleasure..

File Size: 692 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Locked_Forever.mp4
Old 10-05-2021, 06:04 PM   #544
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Your Desperate Need For My Feet

I decided to jack up the price on this clip because I know you miss my feet and I know you NEED my feet and I know you'll do anything to see them and especially jerk off to them! Even if that means paying a pretty penny. So worth it, you're welcome.

File Size: 564 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Desperate_Need_For_My_Feet.mp4
Old 10-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #545
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva De Vil - Dirty Old Worn Sneakers

These Converse are so filthy and battered! I ought to throw them out. Except, I wouldn't do that. That would be sacrilege when there are little pervs like you, eager to give them a good new home. They absolutely stink! I've been wearing them super tight, without socks to the gym to make sure they're super stinky for their new owner. I tell you how I'd make you untie the laces with your tongue and lick all the dirt off the rubber before letting you finally sniff my shoes and feet properly. That's heaven for a loser like you!

File Size: 657 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dirty_Old_Worn_Sneakers.mp4
Old 10-06-2021, 10:35 PM   #546
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Sol - Socks to be you

I've just returned from shopping at the mall and spending a bunch of your money. You will give Me more and you know it because you love serving Me. You know if you do a good job and pay Me enough than I am more likely to give your dick a sock job. I'm fully aware that you live for being teased, rubbed, tugged with My feet in stinky socks. After you give Me another $1000 I smirk knowing I own you. I work My feet all over that dick of yours and you explode with so much cum. Your wet, warm jizz is so sticky. It's fun to tease you longer with more point of views so you can admire your work.

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Socks_to_be_you.rar
Old 10-08-2021, 02:21 AM   #547
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - My Sweaty White Office Girl Toes

Ive been working all day and my toes are all sweaty. Get over here on your knees and put your nose in my shoes and tell me what my pretty little feet smell like. I have been wearing these shoes all day. It turns you on so much when I smear my feet all over your face. After you do a good job worshiping my feet you are going to drain your balls on my wrinkles soles. Charlotte Stokely Categories: Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Office, Femdom POV, Sexy Secretary

File Size: 523 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Office_Girl_Toes.mp4
Old 10-09-2021, 05:16 AM   #548
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lexi Chase - The Sissy Treatments Around Town

This video is for my perfect little obedient sissy that wants to get shown off to all my friends... I'm looking for PERFECTION! Ill give you the full feminization treatment as your reward!

File Size: 505 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
The_Sissy_Treatments.rar
Old 10-11-2021, 10:45 PM   #549
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brat Princess - Amber - Foot Freak Worships 8 Year Old Uggs

Amber loves Uggs. She has had this specific pair for 8 years. 8 long years of muddy springs, rainy falls and snowy winters. 8 years of dirt and foot smell. She allows her beta to clean them. He begs for her to take them off so he can smell the inside. He breathes so hard into them because he is such an Ugg FREAK! 8 years of HOT SWEATY FEET!!!!!! She has never worn socks with those Uggs, EVER!!!! He is probably getting turned on right now. Amber makes him smell her feet. Deep breathe in and hold it! Then she makes him stick out his tongue so she can wipe her smelly feet on his tongue. Hands behind his back, collar around his neck he proudly worships them. WHAT A FUCKING FREAK.

File Size: 1.5 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Freak_Worships.part1.rar
Foot_Freak_Worships.part2.rar
Old 10-12-2021, 08:11 AM   #550
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christine NYC - Just Finished Yoga, Now Lick My Sweaty Feet

I just finished yoga and I want you to tell me how sweaty my feet are. I don't care if they smell. I want you to lick them. I've got you so whipped that you're starting to like it, aren't you? I've totally turned you into my little foot bitch.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_My_Sweaty_Feet.rar
Old 10-13-2021, 08:25 AM   #551
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brookelynne Briar - Stepmom Footjob JOI

File Size: 653 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stepmom_Footjob_JOI.mp4
Old 10-14-2021, 09:18 AM   #552
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Phoebe - Controlled by Soles

You fantasize about my soles. Touching and throbbing at the sight of them. You're completely weak and brainless when I dangle my sweaty, smelly soles Right In Front of you, like a prize, a prize you could only obtain once I've been satisfied. Listen and you'll come to see the pleasure of serving me.

File Size: 712 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Controlled_by_Soles.mp4
Old 10-18-2021, 04:52 AM   #553
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Triggered Boot Licker

I know all your triggers… and that’s exactly why I’m wearing these latex leggings and boots. When you’re buying me my diamond jewelry I’ll make sure to call you “pet” to humiliate you even more. You’ll be walking in this collar and leash like my personal slave… You’ll be eating your dinner under the table... then for desert you’ll be licking my boots clean after all the stuff I’ve stepped on during our walks… Stroke it while you imagine licking the bottoms of my soles.

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Triggered_Boot_Licker.rar
Old 10-18-2021, 10:33 AM   #554
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lexi Luxe - Sniff to My Shiny Greedy Boots

Its time to submit to your Shiny Ruinatrix and sniff until your wallet is empty. How could you possibly resist this? That's right, you can't! I m the perfect package to completely ruin you from head to wallet HAHA!!

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Shiny_Greedy_Boots.rar
Old 10-20-2021, 07:22 AM   #555
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommelia - Muddy Boots Series Your New Life As My Waste Bucket Pt 1

Prepare to be treated as a mere boot licker and a living waste bucket to dispose the filth from the boots of a Goddess like Me. This is the most brutal humiliation you can imagine. Look at all the mud on My boots - the more muck for you to lick up, the better. Listen to Me tell you your tasks as My soon-to-be slave which is only used to clean extremely dirty boots. I tell you how often you must clean My boots, about the mud and shít I usually walk through in My riding boots, and your duties afterwards. Look close-up to My boots, from the perspective as you would actually lick them clean. You're going to come and do this for real, too, slave. Every single day. The only thing you deserve is the mud and dung from My boots, you're not even worthy of My spit. And if you don't do a good enough job, you'll get a long face trampling under them, too!

File Size: 598 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 30 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Muddy_Boots_Series.mp4
Old 10-20-2021, 10:11 AM   #556
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Regina - PVC is your weakness

I've give you chance to stroke your dick as hard as you never did
Because you love losing control

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
PVC_is_your_weakness.rar
Old 10-21-2021, 08:52 AM   #557
deformis77
Privileged Member

Petite Princess FemDom - Foot Gagging Toe Sucking and Feet Licking Femdom With Goddess Kira and Her Slave

Petite Dominant Princess Kira decided to hold another session on servicing her beautiful feet and toes with the tongue and mouth of a foot slave. In the beginning, the submissive guy serves up a chair for his Queen. Kira gets into it and puts her feet in dirty socks on the glass table and orders the slave to sniff and kiss them. The slave bowed his knees in front of the foot of the Goddess and stuck his nose into the sock of the Mistress began to inhale smell and worship to the socks. Then the Mistress ordered the slave to take off her dirty socks with his teeth and lick her bare feet. The obedient slave thoroughly cleans the feet of the young Mistress with his tongue, brushing them to a shine. The slave then sucks each toe on Kira’s toes while she grabs the slave by the hair and helps him push his mouth onto her toes. And when the depraved dominant girl was completely aroused, she thrust her entire foot deep into the slave’s mouth, ordering him to suck it (foot gagging femdom). And then she ordered him to take two of her feet at once in his mouth (double foot-gagging female domination).

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Gagging.rar
Old 10-22-2021, 10:29 AM   #558
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Pantyhose Cum Eater CEI

I made this clip for a slave whose interests include my worn pantyhose, eating cum, being manipulated, and eventually getting his virgin ass fucked with a big dildy. No names were used in this clip.

File Size: 502 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pantyhose_Cum_Eater.rar
Old 10-24-2021, 12:35 PM   #559
deformis77
Privileged Member

Madam Brandon - Turning Out my White Boi for BBC

Basically, I'd like you to make me your whiteboi cuck. Most of the vid is you nude, showing me different sex positions, making me clean you out in each. Reluctant at first, you decide to turn me into a pussy free whiteboi, and you encourage me to cum for Big Black Cock
-Pretend I caught you fucking my black bully Tyrone. You saw me jerking off.

File Size: 576 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 25 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
White_Boi_for_BBC.mp4
Old 10-24-2021, 10:10 PM   #560
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Your New Mistress

Your wife's best friend sends you an urgent message. She seems really insistent you come over ASAP. She has an amazing idea for a surprise Valentine's Day gift for your wife! You rush over as fast as you can, by the time you show up at her house you've already forgotten why you were there in the first place. Let's be honest, you don't give a fuck about making your wife happy. You are thrilled for this unique opportunity to be alone with this bombshell. She knows that your wife would be beside herself with anger if she knew you were here, alone. Your wife is jealous and insecure. Jessica knows a lot about you that you aren't aware of. She's pleased with how quickly you showed up. No hesitation whatsoever. Let's so if you can please her in other ways...

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Your_New_Mistress.rar