Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2022, 07:09 PM   #21
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

As Katie was squirming under Bob, He quickly put up his hand and covered her mouth. Bob leaned down closer to her face and said "you better be quiet if you don't want Emily hurt". That seemed to be enough to get Katie to calm down and lay still.

Still sitting on Katie's chest Bob takes his hand off her mouth and says."Now unless you want things to get bad you'll give me what I want". Looking down Bob sees Katie nod her head at his demand.

Bob sits back straddling himself on Katie's chest and pulls out his cock. Grabbing his dick with one hand he leans forward and starts to rub it back and forth over Katie's lips.

When Bob has felt her has taunted her enough he moves his dick off he lips and says "Now open your mouth real wide and make sure you curl your lips over those braces".

Katie's tears seemed to flow harder as Bob was rubbing his cock along her lips and cheeks. She knew that she didn't have any options but to do as Bob said. Katie eyes were fully open almost pleading with Bob to spare her, does as Bob had demanded she opened her mouth parting her lips and then rolling them back over her metallic braces.

Bob was pleased to see Katie comply, he knew there was not much she would be able to do with her hands cuffed behind her back, and him sitting on her chest. Leaning forward cock in hand Bob places his dick against her open lips and says "I'm going to feed you some cock wrap your lips tight around and suck.

Last edited by bob202; 07-23-2022 at 03:45 PM.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 01:18 PM   #22
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im so happy you are picking this back up. It is truely a wonderful story... I love your approach and cant wait to hear more... your not overly violent (a turn off in my opinion so glad your not) , but you capture the discriptions of whats happening so well... I hope you continue this wonderful story... cant wait to hear the rest of the weekend....
Old 07-23-2022, 04:25 PM   #23
bob202

Bob slid his cock into Katie's open mouth and moaned as he felt the warmth mouth.. He was looking down, watching Katie's face. Her wide open eyes were glazed with tears. Katie's smooth red lips were stretched around the head of his cock. The head of his dick rested on her tongue. Katie could feel ever bump and ridge as she tasted her first cock.Bob could see the faint freckles on her smooth pale cheeks. How was sliding his hips slowly forward, and savoring the feeling as the head of his stiff dick slid over the warm, silky flesh of Katie's's hot mouth. Bob was pumping his cock in and out of Katie's mouth loving the feeling of her virgin lips sliding over his cock.

Katie moaned as precum spurted into her mouth. She tried to get away and thrash her cuffed hands, It was no use. The Bob was sitting on her chest pinning her to the bed unable to move. Bob was leaning to her and saying in her ear "Swallow it, Katie! Swallow it!"

Bob moaned again as his cum flooded Katie's s mouth. "Shit!" he moaned, rocking his hips, pumping his cum into poor Katie's mouth.
Bob could see Katie's throat move as she tried to swallowed his cum. It was bubbling out past her lips, dripping down on her chest. Bob hips swayed and danced in wild pleasure as he fucked Katie in her pretty little virgin mouth. There were gurgling and coughing sounds coming from Katie's mouth . Bob slid his cock out of Katie's mouth. It was still stiff, shiny with her saliva. Bob reached down grabbed the sheet and was wiping the tears and cum from Katie's face.

Bob sits back up square on Katie's chest watching the crying girl shake as she laid there. He reaches over to the table and grabs the duct tape. Looking down at Katie , Bob takes the tape and reapplies over Katie's lips sealing in the slime he blew into her mouth. Bob says "you did a great job keeping your braces away from my dick, why don't we lay together and take a nap".

Katie was not sure how to feel about what Bob said but knew it was better than having a dick in her mouth. Bob slides his leg off Katie's chest and lays next to her. He says "Now let's turn on your side and face away from me". Katie does as he asks as she rolls away from Bob, Bob feels Katie move and pulls her in tighter. He snuggles Katie into a spooning position sending his dick into her cuffed hands. Bob says "Feel free to rub my dick any time during our nap, but I suggest you get some sleep". Within a few minutes both of them had drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by bob202; 07-23-2022 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-23-2022, 05:17 PM   #24
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

IM so glad you are continue this... its one of the best stories here... Cant wait to see what more you have planned for Katie and Emily..... the weekend has just begun....
Old 10-15-2023, 01:28 AM   #25
godlike
Privileged Member

OH wow, you lost the last year worth of story added to this... oh i hope this doesnt discourage you from posting more... it was going so good.... I remember every thing up to where the site had issues.. now it looks like the last year is gone.... i hope you continue this.. its still one of the best stories on this site
Old 11-12-2023, 01:09 AM   #26
bob202

Emily was just laying there and sobbing , not much could be heard from her taped mouth she could not fall asleep. She was tied to the bed and could not escape. Jack had rubbed her firm breast as he slowly drifted of to sleep. While Emily was laying there she was trying to relax but all she could think about was the ordeal she has been through. Whe she left the house she was a virgin, nw she has been forced to put two cocks in her virgin mouth and then take Jacks cock up her ass. Emily could not forget how degrading and painful her anal rape was especially as Jacks cum dripped out of her abused ass.

With a sudden twitch Jack was awake, he started to run his hands up and down Emily's back until he reached her ass which he gave a nice squeeze as he felt her up. Emily shook her body as he felt her up, her muffled sobbing was also getting louder.

Moving his head close to her ear Jack softly says "I see you are awake, im need to get rid of my morning wood but first I'll let you use the bathroom ". He reaches up.amd unties the rope holding her handcuffs. Jack tells her "You have 5 minutes do your business and get back out here, Don't touch the tape while you in the can do you understand".

Emily her Jacks and nodded her head in understanding. After being united Emily stretched out and stood up, making her way to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom Emily again hit the can to do her business, her bra still a distraction as it slipped down her arms. After finishing up when walked over to sink to wash her hands, while there she stared into the mirror. She found herself feeling helpless as her hands were cuffed in front of her and then she noticed the grey duct tape kept her mouth sealed.
Emily was wondering what Jack may have had in store for her to relieve what he called morning wood. Not matter what she knew it's wasn't good, the question is would he want her mouth or her ass again.

Walking back out of the bathroom Emily was greeted by Jack standing there. He says to her "Good girl not touching the tape on your mouth, as a reward I'm going to uncuff one of your hands and we can slide that pink bra off, now raise your hands".
Emily knew he wasn't doing anything to be nice to her but she also knew the bra kept getting in her way. She raised her hands, Jack grabs her left hand and puts the key to her right cuff, before he turns is her said "Don't try anything stupid or Dan's going to suffer". Releasing the cuff Emily feels the bracelet drop off her hand, she knew what Jack wanted and proceeded to pull her bra off her shoulders and drop it on the floor.

Once Emily had her bra off Jack said to her "Be a good girl and refasten your hands together in front of you". Jack sets the key back on the dresser out or Emily's reach. Emily knew she has no choice, she can't even protest with her mouth taped shut. She nodds her head , reaches up with her left hand grabbing the cuff fastens it around her right hand. Once that was done Emily drops her hands in front of her body waiting for her next command.

Jack saw Emily complying with his orders and knew he needed to get rid of his morning wood, but he was going to make her do all the work. Jackgrabbed the chain on the cuffs and led her towards the bed, he let go of the cuffs and laid himself back on the bed propping himself in a semi upright position with the pillows on the bed.

Laying back on the bed Jack strokes his hard cock, looking at Emily he says "You are going to climb up here and ride me till I'm done, be a good girl and Katie and Dan will be fine resist me and you won't like what happens". Emily moaned into her gagged mouth at his words, the tears beginning to flow again, but knew she had no choice and nods her head as she makes her way onto the bed. She stumbled to get on the bed, her cuffs hampering her movements. Emily finally makes it onto the bed and sets her ass straddling Jacks pelvis.

Awaiting Jacks next command she looks down at him with her tear stained eyes. Jack says "Lift yourself up and put my dick in your hole, I'm ready to go ". Emily was crying harder tears flowing down her freckled cheeks, but knew she had to get this over with and protect Katie and Dan. She scoots herself forward and lowers her cuffed hands down between her legs to grab Jack dick, stroking it a few times to get some precum on there before shoving it back up her ass.

As Emily was lining Jacks dick up with her ass, Jack grabs her hips and says "Not that hole Emily I think you know which one I mean". Emily starts to shake her head NO-NO, muffled sobbing and words "nonono not there" could be heard. Jack was not going to be denied he grabs her hips firmly and says "why do you think I taped your mouth shut, i did so no one hears you whaile as your cherry gets popped". Terror was now taking over Emily not only did they force her to suck them off then Jack nutted up her ass , now he wants to pop her cherry and take her virginity. Her virginity was sacred to her , it was for Dan to take on their wedding night not for Jack to rip away for his pleasure.

Trying to wiggle Jacks hands off her hips Emily was rocking her body as she shook her head back and forth. Jack reaches up grabs her hair so he can look her in tthe eyes. Looking into her tear stained eyes and taped mouth he says "you better slide this dick into you cherry hole or I'm going to beat Dan into a coma". With a sqeal and fearing for Dan's safety she knew she has to comply no matter how heart breaking this is she has no life without Dan. Emily nods in defeat, dropps her cuffed hands again grabbing Jacks dick lines it up to her snatch and begins to rock the tip in.

Feeling like a huge pipe was being forced into her body Emily was rocking her hips slowly taking more cock, all the time her tears were flowing. She manages to rock herself down until she felt the dick hit her unbroken hymen. She tried to jump forward and off the dick but Jack help her hips. At that point she moaned loudly and pleaded through her gagged mouth "please don't make me do this fuck my ass instead". Jack was not going to miss this cherry he said "now is the time drop yourself down and pop your cherry or I'm going to start with Dan".

Emily knew he was not going to give up he had a solid hold on her hips not letting her move. She bravely rocks her hips forward, knowing she must do this Emily drops back down and hits her hymen, it didn't break. Jack could hear her pained scream through her gagged mouth and says "once more drop down and pop it...I'm running out of patience". Emily knew it was time she lifts up, leans slightly forward and drops herself as hard as she can. Emily popped herself that Time screaming "ohhhh gooood oooohhh iiiitttt huuurrtttss". Into her taped mouth. Jack was loving then feeling of her super tight twat, he says "ain't a virgin no more in any hole , now ride me till I'm done". Emily gently lifts herself up using her cuffed hands to push on Jacks chest. She looks down and sees her virgin blood, then tape muffled her sobs as she started to cry harder.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:11 AM   #27
bob202

As Emily sobbing harder and tears rolling down her freckled face. Jack is thankful he took the time to not only cuff her hands, but also that he covered her mouth with duct tape. Jacks chest was swelling with pride knowing he popped her cherry. Emily looks down and sees more of her virgin blood dripping onto jacks cock.

Jack was enjoying the extremely tight virgin hole his dick was buried in. Wanting Emily to take more cock into her hole and actually start to ride him he said "Got myself your cherry no scene in worrying about that now, it's time for you to take this inside you and ride me". Emily just moaned a helpless moan that was muffled by the tape , but knew she didn't have any alternatives and started her decent. Every inch she sank down felt like he was driving a bar between her legs... looking past the pain and tears that rolled down her cheeks Emily finally managed to get Jacks cock fully inside her snatch. Her ass rested on his pelvis waiting for her next command.

Jack was in heaven with such a hot virgin sitting on his cock. He was ready to finish and relieve his morning wood. Jack tells Emily "Now that you took it all in ride me until I blow a load up your cherry cunt, and be quick before I take your reluctantance out on Dan".

Emily again knew she was backed into a corner and had to spare Dan from being hurt. It was not fair she had saved herself all these years for Dan and now she's being degraded and forced to ride her rapist cock. Jack could see her biting her lip through the tape and knew she was going to comply. As Emily bit her lip to suppress the pain she lifted her hips up, again seeing more virgin blood from her hymen on jacks dicks. Atleast she hoped it was act as a sort of lube to help ease her discomfort. Once the head of Jacks cock reached the tight band in her snatch she stopped pulling up, moving her hands further up Jacks chest Emily drops herself onto Jacks cock taking all of him at once she screamed into the tape "oooohhh goddd itttt huiurrrtsss..". Once fully seated she repeated the same process a few times, Emily could feel the head of Jacks dick expand on her hole. Jack still holding her hips looks her right in the face and says "Here comes the first load in your virgin cunt... Maybe we will have a girl".

Emily let's out a long helpless moan. Into her gagged mouth at jacks words and starts sobbing "nnnooonoo nooo not inside me ". As she felt him swelling up and shoot a warm blast right up inside her. Jack made a grunting noise as he reached climax.

Once he blew his load he was relived for the morning. Jack tells Emily "you did really good with that, now slide off me and lay down". Emily slides her injuryed body off jacks cock noticing the pinkish red coloring and thinking that's her blood and his semen mixing, she almost threw up in he mouth. Emily was able to contain her stomach as she laid back down on the bed.

Jack stood up grabbed her cuffed wrist and pulled them up to the rope. Once he retired them to the bed he ran his hand trough her hair and back to her mouth. Making sure the tape was still stuck tight. After he knew she was secure Jack climbs back into bed with Emily again. He lays his body up to hers rubbing his semi stiff dick against her ass and says "let's take a little breather then we can see about stuffing this cute little asshole of yours again". Not waiting to be there and knowing she's trapped all Emily can do is moan into her gag. She knows it won't be long until Jack is pounding his flesh back up her ass.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:12 AM   #28
bob202

Bob was snuggling Katie in a spooning position he had been grinding his dick into her cuffed hands. Bob knew Katie was not going to voluntarily play with his cock. He also knew at this point he needed to take a rest so he just let his cock slip between her fingers of her cuffed hands until they post drifted off to sleep.

It was no surprise that Katie woke up first, she was brought back to reality of what was going on as she felt Bob's dick in her hands while she laid there slowly waking up. Katie knew better than to try anything Bob had his arm around her and her hands were cuffed and she was gagged with duct tape, there was not much she could do but lay there as the tears fell down her eyes.

Katie found herself wondering what was going to happen next but then drifted back to what it just happened, Bob had made her suck his cock and swallow a load down her throat. If that wasn't humiliating enough he mentioned her braces which has always been a source of embarrassment to her. She had hoped at her age they would be off and that no one would really notice them, but as soon as her lips parted Bob spotted her braces. Just Bob mentioning her braces was a huge embarrassment to her, she knew it would not be long before Bob would wake up and probably want her to "be nice to him".

Bob had felt Katie make a slight jerk when she woke up sending her cuffed hands into his cock. He just laid there for a minute and enjoyed her discomfort as he regained his senses. Once he was awake he decided it would be fun to play with her a little bit and see how far he could push her.

Using his left hand that was wrapped around her body, Bob slowly slid his hand up her cheerleading top to her neckline. Katie knew where his hand was going and tried to move away, Bob took his right hand and grabbed the chain of her cuffed hands to keep Katie from pulling away. Holding her in place he slid into her torn open top and grabbed her bra covered breast giving it a good squeeze. Bob said to Katie "I told you earlier nothing's going to stop us this time be good and let me have a feel or bad things will happen". Thinking to himself nothing like a firm ripe teenage tit to get the day started.

Katie was laying there in shock as Bob slid his hand up her body. She knew what Bob was going to do, Letting out a yelp then mumbled words "Don't touch me" as she tried to break free of Bobs hold. Katie didn't get far As Bob reach down and grabbed the chain between her cuffed hands to hold her in place. Knowing there was no escape Katie just laid there and became rigid as Bob's hand slid over her bra covered tit. Thinking to herself noone has ever touched her before, now she's being held against her will and felt up.

As the words came from Bob's mouth Katie moaned into her gagged mouth in a sign of defeat. She just laid still as Bob got himself of good feel of both her frim teenage breasts even it was overtop her green pokadot bra.

Bob removes his hand from Katie's top, and let's go of her handcuffs chain. He tells Katie "roll over and face me". As Katie does this Bob notices the soaked pillow and wet tears she was spilling down her freckled cheeks. Bob looks Katie in the eyes and says the same thing as last night "Remember You promise to be nice to me right?". Letting the words stew with her for a minute Katie grunts "Yeess" and nods her head.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:13 AM   #29
bob202

Bob told Katie "roll over and face me". As Katie does what Bob demanded asher eyes were glazed over with tears. Katie's eyes went wide and a quiet groan left her mouth as Bob and said "Remember You promise to be nice to me right?". Even as Katie grunts "Yeess" through her gagged mouth she can't help but cry harder and start to really sob, the tape muffling the noise.

Bob knew that Jack was planning on taking Emily's Cherry, he was planning on getting more of Katie's virgin holes. But like her mouth he was going to let her choose which one he uses. Bob still looking into Katie's eyes, he runs his hand through her red hair and down her cheeks. Bob ran his hand over her taped mouth stopping there as he rubbed his finger over the duct tape along her lips. He said to Katie "I've had the virgin lips of your mouth, now I'm ready for something else." Letting his hand drift further down Bob runs his hand along Katie's open cheerleader top then says " the good news I'll let you pick which hole we use, but your going to have to do all the work. If you don't like that idea I can always go take Emily's cherry".

Katie was laying stiff as Bob ran his hand through her hair, she then cringed and shuddered when Bob ran his finger on her taped lips and mentioned her sucking his dick. Once Bob said he wanted another one of her virgin holes Katie started to scream into her gag "Noooooo I Suuucckked yooouu ooffff". Then she heard him say he would go after Emily's cherry, Katie knew how important it was to Emily to stay a virgin for Dan on her wedding night. Katie took a deep breath and and moaned "waaaiittt".

Knowing had Katie in a good spot, Bob looks at her cute freckled face and says " Now we are getting somewhere , I'll let you choose which hole". Bob runs his hand down her chest and over her belly to Katie's cheerleading skirt. He reaches his hand into her skirt and touches the lips on her snatch. Bob says "Should we use this virgin hole?". Katie shakes her head NO-NO and squeals "Noooonooo". Into her gagged mouth. Running his hand further under her skirt and grabbing Katie's firm ass. Just like earlier with Emily and Jack ,Bob knew he had Katie in a good spot. Using the same line on her as before Bob said " I assume you want me up your cute ass then?".

Feeling his hand on her firm ass, Katie didn't want anything in her ass but also wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. Katie nodds her head and groans signaling her acceptance. She remembers seeing Emily take a cock up her tight ass, thinking to herself that had to hurt. Katie knows that she is in a bad position and must submit to what Bob says, but at least this way she will still be a virgin on her wedding day. Which in her eyes is worth a little bit of pain because of how sacred that is to her. Katie knew she would be submitting to Bob and also knew he doesn't seem to have much patience.

Bob was copping a good feel of her teenage athletic ass smiling to himself. He knew that she would submit to his demands, Bob was feeling himself harden at the thought of her tight virgin asshole. Just as Katie groaned to signal her acceptance, Bob gave her ass a firm squeeze and runs his hand down her leg to the edge of her skirt. Bob pushes his hand forward past the cheerleading skirt and up her athletic thighs, he runs his hand to Katies panties. Pulling his hand back to the edge he slides his hand forward past the elastic edge. Bob felt like a king as his hand slid up Katie's bare ass cheek and into her crack.

He let his finger touch her tight teenage asshole Katie jumped at the touch , Bob then pulled his hand out quickly. Bob still looking Katie in the eyes said to her "I think it's time we took your panties off, besides I'm curious to see if they match your green poka dot bra". It was no surprise the Bob said katie's eyes opened wide almost in surprise of his words about picking off her panties. Bob was definitely ready to see what Katie had on under her cheerleading skirt. He knew from when he had his hand on her ass that she had on a bikini type panty , then question is what color or pattern was it he was hoping that it was the same pattern as her green poka dot bra.

Katie's tears were free flowing as Bob grabbed her ass over her cheerleading skirt. She knew from the looks that the football players gave her she had a nice firm figure. That all didn't matter though, currently she was cuffed with her hands behind her back and mouth taped shut. There was not much she could do as Bob was copping a feel. Every time Bob gave her ass a squeeze she would let out a muffled sob, Emily felt so degraded as her ass was felt up also for the first time. None of the boys at school had ever gotten their hands on her breast or even her ass. Now she was trapped as her rapist was taking liberties with her body, but there was nothing she could do or Emily or Dan could get hurt.

Terror was now taking over Katie's mind as Bob's hand was running down her skirt, she gapsed"oooohhh goooodddd" as his hand reached her thighs. It was everything she could do not to pull away as his hand ran up her leg to the elastic edge of her bikini panties. Katie was almost hyperventilating from how hard she was sobbing as Bob ran his hand under the elastic edge towards her ass. She felt his hand pass under the elastic band and onto her naked ass cheek. Katie went rigid again and started to mumble "pppllleesaaasse llleeaavvee mmeee aaaallllooonnneee". Unfortunately Bob didn't pay her crying or pleading any mind. Katie felt Bob's hand grab her ass cheek give it a firm squeeze and let his hand slide up her crack. Once she felt his hand slide further up, she wasn't sure but thought he was moving his finger. Katie's worst fear was realized when he bent his finger and touched her asshole. She jumped forward the second Bob's finger made contact with her rosebud. Katie squealed like a stuck pig but didn't keep moving, Thankfully Bob pulled his hand out of her bikini panties. Heading Bob's words Katie started to shake and plead "Pppplleeeaaassseee Nnnnoooo ,oooohhh gggoooddd jjjuuuusssstttt llleeaavvee mmeee aaaallllooonnneee" as Bob had said to her I think it's time we took your panties off, besides I'm curious to see if they match your green poka dot bra".
Old 11-12-2023, 01:15 AM   #30
bob202

ob's was ready to see what color bikini panties Katie was wearing. He could tell he struck a nerve with his comments due to her muffled plea. Bob ran his hand back out of her panties, tracing his way out of her skirt then back up to her hips. He kept running his hand up Katie's flat stomach and onward to her breast. Bob couldn't resist giving them a squeeze as he ran his hand higher to grab Katie's chin. Looking into her eyes he noticed her fear. Bob said to Katie "we are going to stand up and I'm going to slide off your panties, do not move as I do this. Do you understand me? Nod your head yes or no".

Katie nodds her head again in defeat at Bob's words. Bob smiles as he sees her compliance. Reaching down to her cuffed hands Bob grabs the chain and says "Lean forward to edge of the bed and let me help you to your feet Katie ". With those commands Katie then moves as Bob has ordered, with a simple move she is now standing next to the bed trembling. Dressed still in her cheerleading outfit with the top torn open and hints of her green poka dot bra showing. Her hands still cuffed behind her back and duct tape still sealing her mouth there is not much when can do to resist.

While Katie is standing there Bob circles in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him so that he has his face next to her ear and whispers "im going to slide down and remove your panties, be still or Emily will pay for it". Bob then let's his hands loose from her waist, he lets his hands slide down her tight body over her skirt. Once at the bottom of her skirt Bob says "spread your legs a little so I have room to work". Once Katie complies Bob starts to run his hands under her skirt and back up to her bikini panties. Wanting to be surprised Bob does not lift her skirt to peek instead he runs his hands further up her legs to the waistband of her panties. Bob tucks his thumbs in the elastic sides and in a slow motion begins to pull them down. He can tell Katie is uncomfortable as she becomes rigid again, Bob slowly is pulling Katie's panties down. Before he reaches then bottom of her skirt he says "the moment of truth, let's see if I was right". Bob proceeds to pull the panties down further and past the bottom of her skirt, as they come into view his dicks hardens at the sight. Bob was right green poka dot panties that match her bra. Grinning ear to ear he says to Katie "these are some cute panties, thank you for wearing a matching green poka dot set". All the while he kept slowly lowering Katie's panties down her firm athletic legs until they reached her feet. Once Bob had Katie's panties down to her feet he said "be a good girl and step out of these". As she lifts one leg at a time Bob picks up her panties giving them a sniff and said "I'll be keeping these as a souvenir".
Old 11-12-2023, 01:16 AM   #31
bob202

Katie was trembling as Bob told her ready to see what color bikini panties Katie was wearing.
Bob had struck a nerve with his comments as Katie let out a muffled plea "ppplllleeeaaasssee lllleeeaaavvveee mmmeee aalloonnneee". But that didn't not stop Bob as ran his hand back out of her panties. Katie could feel his discusting finger tracing his way out of her skirt then back around to her teenage hips. Katie let out a long helpless moan when Bob started running his hands up her well toned stomach all Katie could do is look down and cry. Bob's hand then moved slowly up to her breast, Katie just went rigid as He gave her firm breasts a squeeze. This was not fair she thought, I've been a good girl now this rapist is feeling me up. Katie let out a shriek as she was startled when Bob grabbed her chin. Bob was looking lustfully into her eyes as Katie layed there shaking with fear not knowing what her next violation would be. Bob then ordered her to stand and he was going to take off her panties, he even had the nerve to ask her if she understood. As she was nodding her head to Bob's demand. Katie did something that she normally would not do and said "aaaassshhhhooolllleee".

Katie saw Bob bright smike as she accepted her defeat Bob Reached down to her cuffed hands and grabs the chain and says "Lean forward to edge of the bed and let me help you to your feet Katie ". Katie heard those commands , almost taken back at his boldness she then moves as Bob has ordered. Katie is now standing next to the bed trembling, crying repeating "nononono....nonnono" softly. Katie is Dressed still in her cheerleading outfit she finds herself thinking this must be a huge turn on having a teenage cheerleader to play with. Katie just stands there and shivers as she waits for Bob's next move.

Katie is standing next to the bed, Bob circles in behind her. Bob grabs her waist and pullied her closer to him, he whispers in her ear "im going to slide down and remove your panties, be still or Emily will pay for it". Again Katie knows she has no choice but to stand there and let Bob then let his hands slide down her tight body and over her skirt. Katie felt Bob reach the bottom of her skirt and he said "spread your legs a little so I have room to work". Katie complies with his humiliating order, spreading her legs shoulder length apart before she even thinks about it. Katie feels Bob run his hands under her skirt and back up to her bikini panties. Katie frozen and went rigid when Bob touched her panties, she whimpered and moaned into her gag. It seemed odd to Katie but, Bob does not lift her skirt. Bob runs his hands further up her legs to the waistband of her panties. Katie felt Bob's thumbs in the elastic sides and in a slow motion begins to pull them down. As Katie felt this she a tremble went down her body, Katie let out a long helpless moan. Katie is feeling humiliated and very uncomfortable. She becomes rigid again as Bob slowly is pulling her panties down.

As Bob gets near thebottom of her skirt he says "the moment of truth, let's see if I was right". Katie didn't know what to do, this was so humiliating. She stood there rigid with her legs spread ad Bob proceeds to pull the panties down past the bottom of her skirt. Katie knows that Bob was right about her green poka dot panties that match her bra, Emily and her bought them together Emiy got the pink set and Katie got the green set. Bob wad grinning ear to ear at Katie's face when he says to "these are some cute panties, thank you for wearing a matching green poka dot set". Bob kept slowly lowering Katie's panties down her firm athletic legs until they reached her feet, Katie could not stand the feel of his hands on her body not that there is much she could do. Still with tears rolling down her freckled face Katie felt as Bob had her green panties down to her feet. Bob then have her another order , he said "be a good girl and step out of these". Groaning again into her gag Katie lifts one leg at a time out of her panties. Bob picks up her panties giving them a sniff and said "I'll be keeping these as a souvenir". Katie didn't know what to do at Bob's comment, she muffled the words "yyoouurrr ssiiccckkk". That didn't seem to even phase Bob, one thing Katie was thankful for is her skirt was covering her crotch. If it wasn't Bob would probably notice her neat shaven red hairs.

Katie shaved herself before the trip, she wasn't sure if Patrick would be up this trip. She had planned to wear her bikini to the lake if Patrick made it to his parents cabin, Katie had always liked him and this trip she hoped he'd notice her. Katie knew from experience guys liked to see her breast in a bikini top, she was also shy to smile around the guys still embarrassed by her metallic braces.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:17 AM   #32
bob202

Bob had Katie standing by the bed with her cheerleading outfit on, He knows it would be hard to explain to Emily nothing happened if he rips off her outfit. With Katie having here hands cuffed behind her back Bob also knows it will be very interesting difficult to take off or cheerleading outfit. Bob decides the best thing to do it just like her skirt out of the way when he's ready to plug her hole. This gives him a idea maybe she would try to keep some modesty, Bob's though was he could sit in the arm chair and have Katie face away from him as she gets her ass reamed.

The thought makes Bob's dick even more rigid, he decided that's exactly what he was going to do. Bob reached back to grab Katie's cuffed hands and spins her around so she is facing him. Looking into her tear soaked eyes Bob said "I'll let you keep your cheerleader outfit on but you still need to be nice to me if you don't want Emily hurt". Letting the words sink in for a minute Bob sees her nodding her head in acceptance , he then says " I'm going to be a nice guy and give you two choices, choice one I'll rub some spit on my dick the I'll sit in the chair and you can control the pace I enter your ass.... Or choice two I'll rub some lube on my dick bend you over the bed a ram your little ass as hard as I can't..".

Seeing the look on Katie's face change as she was given the options brought a smile to Bob's face. He knew she would probably go with what he wanted her to pick. Bob still looking her in the eyes says " which option do you want shake your head yes or no.".. "Option one ?" Katie shakes her head yes.... " Option two ?" Katie shakes her head no

Thankful that Katie chose the way Bob wanted her to . He says "I'm going to go sit in the chair, you will come with me soon around facing away from me and plant your ass on my dick". Bob makes his way to the arm chair dragging Katie by her cuffed hands. Once Bob takes a seat in the chair he spits into his hand rubbing it along the head of his cock.

Bob then has Katie turn around facing away from him, he lets go of her hand cuffs and proceeds to wrap his arms around her waist pulling her to a sitting position on his lap. Katie is now sitting firmly on Bob's lap with her hands cuffed behind her and still gaged unable to protest, but that doesn't stop Bob ,He is ready to get this moving.

Bob reaches his hands up Katie's stomach and grabs her breast through her bra feeling both her firm teenage breasts at one time. He notices they are a large handful, bigger then he thought concealed under her cheerleading top.

While his hands are wrapped around her breast Bob moves his head up next to Katie's ear and softly says "you going to lift your body off me for a second, then I'm going to lift up the back of your cheerleading skirt". Waiting a moment for that to register with Katie , Bob is getting harder in anticipation as she lifts her ass off his lap. Once she makes enough room between the two Bob lifts Katie's skirt and tucks it into her cuffed hands telling her " Hold onto this skirt and start to drop yourself back down I'll guide your ass to my dick".

Bob was certainly read to have Katie sit on his dick, he also knew she would probably try to pull away after he made contact with her rosebud. Letting her slowly lower her ass while her legs shook with embarrassment and humiliation was a great scene from Bob to watch. Once Katies ass was close to Bob's dick he brought his arms around behind her with one hand he fisted his dick and the other he grabbed the chain of her cuffs . Bob told Katie " I have my dick lined up now it's your turn to drop yourself onto it, if you comply we can gonst your pace if I do it , it's going to be rammed into your tight ass".

Katie's rosebud just made contact with Bob's dick, she instinctively tried to raise up but Bob had grabbed the chain of her cuffs and held her in place. He said to her "I'm ready for you to sit down, don't make me do it". Katie was slowly easing Bob's dick against her ass, every so often she would go down a tiny bit then pull back up. Bob knew that she was trying to stall, he also knew she had strong leg muscles from cheerleading and could maintain this for a while.

Bob was growing impatient after a few minutes of Katie's half hearted attempts to take his dick. He knew that he needed to do something to prob her along. Bob said to Katie "I'm not sure your really trying are you, but we will see how bad you want to protect Emily". As his words came out of his mouth Katie who was still sobbing into her taped mouth let out a moan. What Katie didn't know is Bob was about to make her go fast and down on his dick, he made sure to have his dick centered as her rosebud as just the tip was in. Bob also had a good solid hold on Katie's handcuffs. Once he knew that was taken take of he moves both his feet in and behind Katie's. Katie was immobile in that position, Bob says in a snarky voice "I hope you understand your place, I'm going to harvest that cherry ass now". Right after he said the Bob took his feet and knocked both of Katie's feet off balance and out from under her. All Katie could do to stop her free fall was sit back onto Bob's lap. doing so Katie wound up driving Bob's dick past her tight virgin anal ring and into her ass. Bob followed her movement as he pulldown on her cuffs helping Katie seat his cock into her tight ass.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:18 AM   #33
bob202

As Katie impaled her ass down deeper onto Bob's cock , he felt like a rubber band was gripping the head. Bob kept Katie's handcuffs tight on his hands not letting her pull up and off his dick. Katie's frantic movements help drive Bob's dick into her rectum, once she was fully seated onto him Bob said "You got yourself a nice tight ass, I can't wait to drop a load in there and fill it up".....

Katie was standing by the bed still in her cheerleading outfitt. With her hands cuffed behind her back she wonders if Bob is going to try to remove her cheerleading outfit. Katie stand there in dread as Bob had removed her green poka dot bikini panties and is ready to take her Virgin ass.

Standing there shaking , Katie feels Bob reach back and grab her cuffed hands. Then he spins her around so she is facing him. With Bob looking into her tear soaked eyes Bob said "I'll let you keep your cheerleader outfit on but you still need to be nice to me if you don't want Emily hurt".

Katie knows that she must obey and nodds her head in acceptance. As she stands there waiting for the next humiliation Katie hears Bob say " I'm going to be a nice guy and give you two choices, choice one I'll rub some spit on my dick the I'll sit in the chair and you can control the pace I enter your ass.... Or choice two I'll rub some lube on my dick bend you over the bed a ram your little ass as hard as I can't..".

Katie's face changes as she was given the options brought a smile to Bob's face. Bob was still looking her in the eyes says " which option do you want shake your head yes or no.".. Katie let out a muffled shriek into her taped mouth as Bob said both options. She knows he serious and will hurt Emily is she doesn't comply. As the seconds felt like hours Katie heard Bob say.."Option one ?" Katie shook her head yes.... " Option two ?" Katie shookher head no

Katie was sobbing into her tear stained face as she was forced to choose her violation, the only bright side she thought is atleast Bob doesn't want my mouth and won't see my metallic braces again. Bob takes a step away and says "I'm going to go sit in the chair, you will come with me turn around facing away from me and plant your ass on my dick". Bob sits onto the arm chair dragging Katie by her cuffed hands. Katie sees Bob takes a seat in the chair he spits into his hand rubbing it along the head of his cock. Looking at Bob lubing his cock and knowing what he was planning made Katie want to bolt, but she knows Emily would pay the price, She just stands there shaking and winpers through her gag "ppplllleeeaaasssee bbeeeee gggeeenntttllleeeee.,,,,,a few sobs later she continues Iiiii'vvveee nnneevveerrr hhaaddd aannnyyttthhhiinnggg iiinnn mmmyyy aaaassss"

Katie is turned around facing away from Bob, her pleas having no effect on Bob. Katie feels Bob lets go of her hand cuffs and then wrap his arms around her waist pulling her to a sitting position on his lap. Katie is now sitting firmly on Bob's lap with her hands cuffed behind her back, with her mouth still sealed with silver duct tape.

Katie's stomach almost heaves as Bob grabs her breast through her bra feeling both her firm teenage breasts at one time. She knows guys like the way her C cup breasts look concealed under her cheerleading top.

With his slimey hands still on her breast, Bob positions himself to whisper into Katie's ear and softly says "you going to lift your body off me for a second, then I'm going to lift up the back of your cheerleading skirt". Katie just nods in sobbing acceptance as his demands register in her mind. Katie can feel that Bobb is getting harder in anticipation of her ass. Katie lifts her ass cheeks off Bob, she makes enough room between the two for Bob reach down and lift Katie's short skirt. Dressing what is to come next Katie is almost surprised as tucks it into her cuffed hands telling her " Hold onto this skirt and start to drop yourself back down I'll guide your ass to my dick".

Katie knew Bob was more then ready for her to sit on his dick, Katie wonders how much this will hurt putting his dick into her ass ring, will she try to pull away after Bob's dick makes contact with her rosebud. Grunting again with little recourse Katie slowly lower her ass while her legs shook with embarrassment and humiliation. . Ever so slowly she drops her ass back and onto Bob's lap, once Katies ass was close to Bob's dick , Katie feels Bob's arm reach around behind her with one hand as she felt his rock hard dick being held in Bob's fist. With his other hand Katie feels Bob grab the chain of her handcuffs. Knowing at that point she was trapped with her rosebud centered over Bob's dick and Bob's holding her cuffed hands tight not allowing her to pull up and away she moans "oooohhh goddd" .

Katie hears Bob's nightmare words " I have my dick lined up now it's your turn to drop yourself onto it, if you comply we can go at your pace if I do it , it's going to be rammed into your tight ass".

Katie's had let her legs slightly bend and ever so slightly she lets her rossebud just made contact with Bob's dick. Fearing the pain that will come as just the smallest part of the tip made contact and that felt like a baseball bat waiting to enter her ass, she instinctively tried to raise up but Bob held the chain of her cuffs tight and in place. Squirming to get off the hard cock ready to plow into her ass Katie was sure Bob could not be reasoned with but tried anyway and she pleaded with her taped mouth "ppplllleeeaaasssee lllleeeaaavvveee mmmyyy aaaassss aalloonnneee. Not even caring what she blabbers Bob said to her "I'm ready for you to sit down, don't make me do it".

Katie knew if she didn't figure out a way to take his dick there would be trouble. She started to slowly ease Bob's dick against her ass. As Bob's dick made contact with her ass she would go down a tiny bit then pull back up. Katie thought how do I get out of this and was trying to stall, Katie knows for all the years in sports she has strong leg muscles from cheerleading and could maintain this for a while.

Sensing that Bob was growing impatient after a few minutes of her half hearted attempts to take his dick , She knew that Bob was going to do something to prob her along. Katie starts to cry harder as Bob said I'm not sure your really trying are you, but we will see how bad you want to protect Emily". Once those words came out of Bob's mouth Katie who was still sobbing into her taped mouth let out a long sobbing moan.

Katie didn't know is Bob was about to make do, The only thing Katie was sure of is that Bob was going to concour her ass. Katie felt Bob move his hands behind her. Not sure what he was planning she almost turned her head but thought is may be better to not know, Katie felt Bob move his dick centered at her rosebud as just the tip was in. Just the tip sticking at her rosebud hurt like hell how was she ever going to take his dick in her ass, Katie then thought back to Emily taking Jacks dick up her virgin ass, Katie wonded if Bob was going to blow a load up there as well. Katie's mind started to really panic as she felt Bob having a good solid hold on Katie's handcuffs.

Not knowing may not be the best option she quickly thinks as she feels Bob move both his feet in and behind hers. Katie felt totally helpless as she was immobile in that position. Fearing what was going to come next Katie hears Bob say in his very snarky voice "I hope you understand your place, I'm going to harvest that cherry ass now". Katie was shaking like a leaf not sure what was going to happen, then she feels Bob take his feet and knocked both of her feet off balance and out from under her.

Going into a free fall Katie was scared she didn't want to hit the floor, all she could think do to stop her free fall was sit back onto Bob's lap. That was a huge mistake as she sat back into Bob's lap Katie wound up driving Bob's dick past her tight virgin anal ring and into her ass. Letting out a scream from the deapth of her being"ggggoooddd iiitttt hhhuuurrtttsss, oooooohhhhh nnooo oooohhh ggggoooddd". Not letting up for a second she also feels Bob following her movements and roughly pulling down on her cuffs, Making katie seat his cock into her tight ass.

Still crying and sobbing loudly Katie impaled her ass down deeper onto Bob's cock , she felt like a bat was being shoved up her ass. How could anyone want to stick something in suck a tight hole she thought. Trying to pull her ass back up, she feels Bob keeping her handcuffs tight on his hands not letting her off his dick. Katie's is rocking side to side trying to get the huge duck out of her virgin ass, her frantic movements don't help her but actually drive Bob's dick into her rectum. Still taking more of his dick up her ass she screamed into the tape over he mouth "ppplllleeeaaasssee sssttoooop". Bob wasn't listening to her and was enjoying her squirming, Katie realized that he was fully seated onto Bob's dick. Sitting still as Katie felt her ass cheeks touch Bob's pelvis she was sure that his dick was all the way up her ass. It wasnt long before Bob said "You got yourself a nice tight ass, I can't wait to drop a load in there and fill it up". Katie didn't know what to do, all she knew is that she wants Bob's dick out of her ass...
Old 11-12-2023, 01:19 AM   #34
bob202

Katie impaled her ass down onto Bob's cock , Bob knew she would keep trying to pull her tight ass off of his cock. Bob wasn't going to let her off that easy, her tight ass was probably the best screw he ever had. Her rectum felt like it was squeezing his cock in a death grip, once Bob realized that he was fully seated when he felt Katie's ass cheeks touch his pelvis. Bob did realize it would not long before he blew his load up her ass. Bob was ready to get Katie ride his dick. Bob said to Katie "You got my dick fully inside your tight ass, It's time for you to raise up then drop back down on my dick. Your turn going to ride me until I fill you virgin ass with a hot load". He heard Katie moan into her taped mouth as he told Katie to ride him.

Bob didn't know how long he was going to last in this super tight hole, but he was sure this was going to be a ride of his life. Katie was still helplessly handcuffed behind her back with Bob holding the chain. Bob said "I'm going to give you some slack so you can raise your ass up, then I'll help pull you back down onto my cock...ok?". Katie nodded her head at his demands, Bob knew this was definitely not pleasant for Katie he was also sure that she wants his dick out of her ass...

Bob could tell Katie was hesitant to move her ass, after a few seconds of her stalling Bob reaches his free hand not holding Katie's cuffs around to her shoulder. Bob runs his hand down along her neck sliding downward until he touches the top of her bra covered breast. Knowing he was the first person to touch Katie's virgin tits gave Bob a extra boost to his cock already buried in Katie's ass. Bob could feel his cock surge as he let his hand wonder down inside Katie's green poka dot bra, Katie shivered with humiliation as she was being felt uo. Bobs heard Katie's long sobbing moan come out of her taped mouth, boy was Bob happy he took the time to gag Katie with the silver duct tape.

Bobs fingers searched out and found Katie's nipple, giving her nipple a harsh twist , Bob heard her pained muffled cry. Letting loose of her nipple Bob said " you better get that tight ass of yours bouncing before I give you a real titty twister". Bob pulls his hand out of Katie's bra and pulls it back around behind her, Bob places his hand on the small of Katie's back and says " Up you go , keep that asshole tight as you pull up, stop at the head of my cock then drop back down".

Knowing that Katie did not want any part of Bob carrying out his threat, He felt Katie slowly lifting her ass cheeks off his pelvis. Bob wondered how she was going to lift her whole body as bad as Katies legs were shaking. Katie had worked herself higher on his dick, she even was able to keep her ass tight on his cock. Bob felt Katie stop as her tight ring made contact with the head of his cock. Once Katie stopped pulling up Bob said "Great job Katie, Now drop your virgin ass back down on my dick, then lift back up and repeat".

You could have head a pin drop as Bob gave his next degrading order. Bob ever so slightly moved his left on on Katie's back, that was enough to let her know he wasn't playing with her. Katie still shaking dropped her ass back and down onto Bob's dick. Bob heard her yelp as his cock was driven back into Katie's super tight asshole.

Bob was feeling the tightness engulf him, he knew he wouldn't last long in her ass. Bob said "Let's go ride that cock show me you want to protect Emily". Katie took the que and started to lift her ass up again, Bob felt her stop at his dick head, then drop her sss back down. Again he heard a pained yelp from Katie's gagged mouth.

Almost as if he told her Katie lifted her ass and repeated the same process a few more times , Bob felt his cock start to swell, Katie probably did also she let out a pitiful load as Bob's cock twitched.

Bob was ready to blow his load. He told Katie "ok now lift your ass up until just the head is at your ring". Once Katie does what Bob asked he held her tight there for a few seconds by her cuffs. Bob said "I'm going to pull you back down hard onto my dick, I'm ready to blow a load high up in your ass". Bob heard Katie's continual squeal as he pulled her tight body down and seated his dick back fully in her ass. Just as he felt her firm ass cheeks squish on his pelvis he let loose with a huge wad of cum. Bob felt the cum shoot out past his dick into Katie's ass.

Bob just sat there for a minute enjoying the after glow of his orgasm. It was a dream come true to have a cheerleader and the icing was to take her in the ass. With his softening dick still in her ass, he kept s good hold of Katie's cuffs with his right hand , Bob takes his left hand runs it down Katie's ass cheeks to his dick. He can feel the slime that leaked out with his dick.
Bob says to Katie "I must have blew a hell of a load up in there, probably painful too good luck sitting down the next few days".

Leaning back on the chair Bob moves both his hands up and onto Katie's shoulders, he pulls her back to his chest and says "your a unbelievable lay in the ass, but we need to clean you up a little".
Old 11-12-2023, 01:20 AM   #35
bob202

Jack had Emily secured in bed , He lays his body up to hers. After recharging for a bit he starts rubbing his semi stiff dick against her ass. Jack was smiling to himself as he said " I think it's time to this cute little asshole of yours again".

Emily squirmed as Jack rubbed himself against her backside. She knows it won't be long until Jack is pounding his flesh back up her ass. Jack was getting hard at the though of taking her tight asshole again. He leans his head near her ear and said "Hopefully you still have some of my cum in there to act as lube". Jack then pushes Emily forward so she is laying facedown on the bed with her hands still tied above her head. Eager as ever Jack rolls himself on top of Emily straddling her legs with his, with his weight he has her pinned to the bed.

Jack separates Emily's firm ass cheeks and looks down at her tight rectum. He notices that her ring looks red and inflamed, that must have been from when he butt banged her earlier he thinks to himself.

Leaning forward with his body Jacks arms go out in the bed above Emily's shoulders locking her in place. Jack knows she is about to start squirming. Once Jack has his body in position he moves his stuff cock up along Emily's crack and back to her puckered asshole.

Jack felt Emily jump as he touched her ass, her long drawn out cry was no surprise to him. He centered his cock at her hole and said "Hold still Emily it's not like you have a virgin asshole". With that he thrust forward driving his Dick back up her ass. Emily tried to pull herself forward, That didn't work Jack had expected that and placed his arms above her shoulder to stop her movements.

Being unsuccessful in getting away from Jack, Emily was forced to take the length of his dick up her as in one long push. Jack was delighted to hear her scream "ppplllleeeaaasssee ssstttooopppo.mmmyyyy aaaasssssssss iiiissss ssssttttiiiilll ssssooorrreee". Not paying any attention Jack started to piston his dick in and out of her tight hole.

Jack could tell most of his sperm he shot up her ass was either dry or leaked out, but he did notice that her ass ring was still super tight even though he plowed into her earlier that weekend.

It didn't take long for Jack to reach that point, the tightness of her asshole along with her pleading and frantic movements were enough to push him quickly over the edge. Just as Jack's cock started to swell he said "Here's another load for your cute ass, Hopefully Dan heard you take it again" On the in stroke Jack blew his load up Emily's ass, He sat up with his dick still inside her rectum, Putting his hands on her cheeks he spread her ass open. Looking down Jack could see his dick buried in her ass, what else he saw brought a smile to his face. Jack saw Emily's ass trying to dislodge his dick, he wasnt moving so all that she was successful at doing was expelling the pinkish sperm he shot up her hole...
Old 11-12-2023, 01:21 AM   #36
bob202

Katie was screaming into the tape covering her mouth as Bob's dick felt like it was going to split her ring in two. Still rocking and not by her choice managed to impale her ass down onto Bob's cock. She felt Bob holding her handcuff chain not letting her pull her tight ass off his dick. No matter how much she tried to squirm away Bob wasn't going to let her off that easy.

Katie felt like her ass was squeezing Bob's cock in a death grip, slowly drifting down onto the cock Katie felt her ass cheeks touch Bob's pelvis. Katie let out another long moan as Bob said to Katie "You got my dick fully inside your tight ass, It's time for you to raise up then drop back down on my dick. Your turn going to ride me until I fill you virgin ass with a hot load". Katie thought to herself how painful it is to have a dick up her ass, she also felt degraded by Bob's comments about her virgin ass.

Katie was silently praying that Bob isnt going to last long in her tight ass hole. Katie sat on his dick still helplessly handcuffed behind her back and Bob was keeping her pinned holding the chain of the handcuffs . Still in alot of pain with tears flowing from her eyes, Katie let out a low grunt ad Bob said "I'm going to give you some slack so you can raise your ass up, then I'll help pull you back down onto my cock...ok?".

Katie knowing there isn't anything she can do to stop Bob, she nodded her head at his crude demands. Having a hard dick buried up her ass was definitely not pleasant for Katie, all she could think about was how bad that she wants Bobs dick out of her ass.

Katie was hesitant to move as her tight ass ring was burning. That didn't stop Bob as reached his free hand around and runs his hand down along her neck sliding downward until he touches the top of her bra covered breast. Katie started to really sob hard as Bob was first person to touch her cherry tits, that until this point we're unseen and untouched by any man. Katie felt Bob's cock jump, yet his cock already buried in painfully up her ass.

Katie felt Bob's hand wonder down inside her green poka dot bra, Katie screamed into her gag "Ddddooonnnttt tttooouuucchhh mmmyyy bbboooobbbb" and shivered with humiliation as her tits were being felt up. Katie let a sobbing moan come out of her taped mouth, Katie did not make much noise with. the silver duct tape sealing her lips.

Katie's fear was realized when Bob's fingers found her nipple, He gave her nipple a harsh twist and Katie screamed into the tape "lllleeeaaavvveee mmmeee aaallooonneee aaaassshhhhooolllleee" then let out a pained muffled cry.

Bob had quickly let loose of her nipple, Katie was startled as Bob said " you better get that tight ass of yours bouncing before I give you a real titty twister". Knowing she does not want to feel that again Katie grunts in compliance. Just as she grunted Bob had started to pull his hand out of Katie's bra and slides his hand back around behind her

Knowing that she has to get things going before someone gets hurt, Katie mentally prepares herself to be degraded and butt banged. She could sense that Bob was getting fed up with her stalling, just when Bob placed his hand on the small of her back she knew that she was out of time. Especially when Bob said " Up you go , keep that asshole tight as you pull up, stop at the head of my cock then drop back down". There was not any part of Katie that wanted a dick in her ass , let alone to ride one with her tight hole. Katie knows Emily would be the one to pay for her reluctantance.

Katie slowly lifting her ass cheeks off Bob's pelvis. God this burns Katie thought as she started to move her ass, she also wondered how was she going to lift her whole body as bad as her cheerleader legs were shaking. Whimpering as she could not get her ass muscles to relax, Katie said "iiiimmm tttrrryyyiiinngg, mmmyyy aaassshhhhooolllleee iiiissss ssuupppeerrr tttiigghhtt". Eith nothing but pain and humiliation, Katie worked herself higher on Bob's dick. Once Katie had rose up enough to feel Bob's dick head she knew to keep her ass ring tight on his cock.

Katie stopped as her tight super ass ring made contact with the head of Bob's hard cock. Katie stopped and froze, she let out a pitiful cry as she squeezed her ass around his dickhead. Katie stayed still as Bob said "Great job Katie, Now drop your virgin ass back down on my dick, then lift back up and repeat". Grunting at his command, Katie knows she needs to follow through for Emily. Katie thinks to herself I'd like to see Bob take a dick in his ass and see how he likes it..

A quiet Aura could be felt at Bob's order. Katie felt Bob move his left hand ever so slightly on her back. Bob's slight mover was enough to let Katie know he wasn't playing with her. Katie had tears pouring down her cheeks and I er her taped mouth, her body was still shaking as Katie dropped her ass back and down onto Bob's dick. Katie let out a muffled yelp as his cock was driven back into Katie's super tight asshole, once seated back down Katie said "ppplllleeeaaasssee bbeeeee ggeennttlleee, iiilll tttrrryyy tttooo mmmaaakkkeee iiitttt ggggoooddd, jjjjuuussstttt bbeeeee ggeennttlleee ".

Katie felt her tight hole grab Bob's dick she knew that the tightness would engulf him. Still trying to overcome the pain Katie slowly rose up just in time to hea Bob said "Let's go ride that cock show me you want to protect Emily". Katie was lifting her ass along Bob's hard cock, she stopped again at his dick head, then she squeezed her asshole again and pushed her tight slass back down. Again Katie let out a pained yelp from the pain as the cock was forced back up her ass. Katie let out a long moan as she felt her firm ass cheeks resting on Bob's pelvis yet again.

Wanting to get his cock out of her ass ,Katie lifted her ass and repeated the same process a few more times. Katie's ass was on fire as she rode Bob's hard cock. Katie yelped as she felt Bob's cock start to swell, Katie moaned and said "oooohhh ggggoooddd iiitttt hhhuuurrtttsss mmmyyy aaassshhhhooolllleee".

Katie felt the cock twitching she knew Bob was ready to blow his load. Knowing the only way this would end is with Bob shooting a load up her virgin ass she was not overly surprised when Bob said "ok now lift your ass up until just the head is at your ring".

Katie raises her ass up again, her ring still grabbing Bob's dickhead in a death grip. She was not surprised when Bob held her tight on his dick for a few seconds by her cuffs. Awaiting her next humiliating defilement Katie didn't try to move , but finally Bob said "I'm going to pull you back down hard onto my dick, I'm ready to blow a load high up in your ass".

Katie just started to continual squeal as Bob pulled her tight body down and seated his dick back fully in her virgin ass. She could never get used to having a dick up her ass, why would any woman go along with anal she thought. Katie felt her firm ass cheeks squish on Bob's pelvis , As soon as her butt was sitting on Bob's pelvis Katie felt Bob's dick swell and let loose with a huge wad of cum. Katie yelled "iiitttt bbuuurr nnsss.... yyyooouuu mmmmuuusssttt hhaaavveee rrriiipppeeddd mmmeee", as she felt the hot cum shoot out of Bob's dick into her ass.

Katie thought Bob was just sitting there , then it dawned on her Bob was enjoying the after glow of his orgasm. Katie felt sick to her stomach as she thought about the cum Bob had just blown up her ass, she also thought this sicko was probably gloating about having a cheerleader and forcing his dick in her ass.

Katie sat sill as Bobs softening dick was still in her ass. Amazing to Katie Bob kept a good hold of Katie's cuffs with his right hand . Next Katie felt Bob taking his left hand running it down her ass cheeks to his dick. Katie felt the slime start to leak out around the cock that was still up her ass. Just the thought of that made her sick, she would never be clean again.

Katie heard Bob say "I must have blew a hell of a load up in there, probably painful too good luck sitting down the next few days". Again Katie realized that Bob probably ripped her asshole as he drove his cock in there, she was not looking forward to sitting down. Her asshole was still burning from the cum he blew up her ass, it definitely would not be pleasant to sit on her ass. Katie's tears started to roll down her freckled cheeks again.

Katie felt Bob lean back in his chair and moves both his hands up and onto Katie's shoulders, Katie leans back as Bob pulls her back to his chest. Feeling like her world was crashing down around her , not knowing what was coming next she heard Bob taunt her "your a unbelievable lay in the ass, but we need to clean you up a little". The words alone sent Katie into a sobbing fit, she felt extra betrayed as Bob mentioned how good her ass was. ...
Old 11-12-2023, 01:22 AM   #37
bob202

Emily was still secured to the bed , she feels Jack's body rub up to hers. Emily chokes back a sob as she feels Jack rubbing his semi stiff dick against her ass. Emily knew that Jack wanted to rape her ass again, she thought to herself how much it hurt the first time. Emily let out a muffled shriek as Jack said " I think it's time to take this cute little asshole of yours again".

Emily started to shake her body to throw jack off of her , she really tried to squirm away as he rubbed himself against her backside. Emily knows it won't be long until Jack is pounding his hard dick back up her injured ass. Jack then leaned his head near Emily's ear and said "Hopefully you still have some of my cum in there to act as lube". Emily couldn't do anything but grunt at Jack's vulgar comment, Jack then moves Emily's body forward so she is laying facedown on the bed with her hands still tied above her head. Emily really started to panic with the tears flowing down her face again, she realized that there is not anything she will be able to do to stop Jack. With her mouth still taped all her pleas and moans are muffled, Emily knows Jack did that so she would not be able to protest. Emily lets out another long helpless cry as Jack rolls himself on top of her. Jack is straddling her legs with his, with his weight he has her pinned to the bed.

Emily's feels her firm ass cheeks being spread and a quick burst of air hitting her tight rectum. Emily is feeling not only vulnerable, but utterly humiliated as she is inspected by Jack. Emily wonders what her ring looks like since Jacks earlier butt bang, she knows if nothing else it is red and inflamed.

Feeling a unexpected movement Emily feels Jack shifting forward and his arms moving out in the bed above Emily's shoulders. Emily wonders what that is all about, but she knows what ever Jack's up to isn't going to be pleasant. Emily starts to move her hips side to side as Jack moves his stiff cock up along Emily's crack and back to her puckered asshole. Emily's firm ass cheeks grip Jack's cock head as she was still thrashing side to side.

Emily jumps forward as Jack's cock touched her tight ring. She lets out a long drawn out cry and pleads " ppplllleeeaaasssee nnnnooottt mmmmyyyy aaaasssssssss ppplllleeeaaasssee nnnnooottt mmmmyyyy aaaassssssss". Not thinking her pleas would be heard Emily was still crying and pleading as Jack centered his cock at her hole and said "Hold still Emily it's not like you have a virgin asshole". Those words cut deep into Emily's soul, if it were not for these rapist she would still be a complete virgin until her and Dan married. Now all she feels like is a hole for her rapists to get off on. Emily started to cry harder as Jack mentioned her ass, she knows no matter what she can't tell Dan about what is happening to her especially loosing her cherry. Emily feels Jack's cock hit her ass ring and he thrust forward driving his Dick back up her ass. Emily screamed into her taped mouth "ppplllleeeaaasssee nnnnooottt mmmmyyyy aaaassssssss " she the tried to pull herself forward. That didn't work Jack had expected that and placed his arms above her shoulder to stop her movements, now Emily realized why Jack had put his arms there. Emily was trapped she felt her shoulders hit Jack's outstretched arms and knew that there was no place to go.

Emily who was trapped and couldn't move, she was forced to take the length of his dick up her as in one long push. Emily felt the cock move into her inflamed hole and she screamed "ppplllleeeaaasssee ssstttooopppo.mmmyyyy aaaasssssssss iiiissss ssssttttiiiilll ssssooorrreee". Emily knew Jack didn't care about her pain he just wanted to get her tight hole, she feels Jack started to piston his dick in and out of her ass.

Emily could feel Jacks cock start to get bigger, she knows that Jack getting ready to blow his slime in her again. Emily can feel his cock pistoning in and out she also knows that the tightness of her asshole will push jack over the edge. Emily feels Jack's cock start to swell , she lets out a cry just as Jack said "Here's another load for your cute ass, Hopefully Dan heard you take it again"

Plowing back up her ass Emily feels Jack blew his load up high in her hole. Emily again cried as his load again burned her ass, she pleaded "plleeaassee pppuuullll ooouuutttt iiitttt bbuuurrnnnsss , yyyooouuu rriippeeeddd mmmmmyyyyy aaaassshhhhooolllleee". Jack stayed still with his dick still inside her rectum, Emily felt movement as Jack put his hands on her cheeks and slowly spread her ass open. Emily could feel that Jack still had his dick buried in her ass, Emily was trying to squeeze his dick out of her ass ,she was squeezing her tight ring trying to dislodge his dick. That wasnt working, all she was successful at doing was expelling the pinkish sperm he shot up her hole. The slime running down her ass made her sick, she felt so dirty as it pulled out past his dick.