Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 09:46 AM   #1
victim

victim is infamous around these partsvictim is infamous around these partsvictim is infamous around these parts
Default sick *this is not wot i thought*

I registered here thinkin it was a support forum for people whoo have been raped!!! I looked it up on google and registered straight away!!! To then see that it encourages rape!! I think you are all exstreamly sick fuckeres!! being raped twice myself i kno your type and you are not right in the head!!! Maybe it was my fault for registering here but you have completly sent me over the edge and as for the *mother rape thread* how disgusting can you get, im sure your mother would not like to here you say that about her! Do you all actually kno how much pain and hurt courses people cos i sincerly dont think you do!! Sick fucks!
Old 11-20-2005, 11:29 AM   #2
london rapist

london rapist is infamous around these partslondon rapist is infamous around these partslondon rapist is infamous around these parts
Default do you want it a 3rd time

so you have been raped twice did you not learn your leson the first time.

some people just have to learn the hard way.

mind you if you want it again just get in contact
Old 11-20-2005, 12:03 PM   #3
victim

victim is infamous around these partsvictim is infamous around these partsvictim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by london rapist
so you have been raped twice did you not learn your leson the first time.

some people just have to learn the hard way.

mind you if you want it again just get in contact
your sick!
Old 11-20-2005, 12:20 PM   #4
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

Another day, another troll.
Yeah, baby yeah, got gangbanged and left for dead
on the side of the road.

I am really afraid of you.

http://www.btinternet.com/~dreklind/sounds/imafraid.wav
Old 11-20-2005, 02:07 PM   #5
victim

Wot the hell, look i am still postin here cos i want to kno the satisfactions of rape and why people will do it!!
Old 11-20-2005, 06:41 PM   #6
victim

Why is this happenin, this board i, i cant explain it!!! Its not right at all, not by far , why cant i t stop!! U people course people soo much hurt and pain!! u suh people over the edge
Old 11-21-2005, 12:33 AM   #7
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
I registered here thinkin it was a support forum for people whoo have been raped!!! ....... but you have completly sent me over the edge and as for the *mother rape thread* how disgusting can you get, .....Sick fucks!
Do I percieve a challenge here as to just how sick and twisted we can get????

The mother rape skit was a bit tame, albight a delicious twist in having the son set it up, hold her steady as we each took turns with her ass, but I think it was even nicer of him to invite his sister to the party too. Her sitting downstairs drinking with us, laughing and joking while Momma s upstairs face fucked and choking.....

Myself I find common rape fantasy blas'e these days, hence My penchant for a deeper mind fuck.... the boyfriend who sets up his ex, choreograghs her down fall.... or the cute little coed, whos best friend found My number after finding out the bitch slept with her boyfriend, whos door was mysteriously left unlocked. I wonder if she kept the new peircings?

Victim, Coming here by accident the first time is understandable, and shock and indignation acceptable... Consequential returns, following thread after thread, now that indicates a more twisted mental outlook.... perhaps round two was not nearly as accidental as you thought, at least subconsciously.
Do you find that there is freedom in a lack of control... that if you dont consent and he does everything you have always dreamed of.... craved... even wetting up ... it was all "Forced"... He "made" you do it....

Ahhh crap..... listen if you want to talk about what happened... feel free to open up... if not, May I suggest sitting back, read some of the postings, get the fantasy flavor of things.... Perhaps something said here will garner insight that will allow you to find what you originally sought.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:31 AM   #8
jennifer_o_uk

There is a world of difference between non-consensual fantasies, and the awful reality of rape - this seems to be lost on many people, and not just some on here. Non-consensual fantasies are in the top 3 commonest fantasies we women have - Cosmo does an annual survey! - and finding this out helped me to realise that I was not as 'odd' as I initially thought.

I thought I'd found a safe haven to explore my fantasies, but I'm now having second thoughts.

Old 11-21-2005, 06:20 AM   #9
victim

So u wanna be raped do u?? that gives u a thrill cos wen it hits home u will feel fuckin different!!! It fucks with ur mind, but there agen ur all fucked anyway in ma eyes!!
Old 11-21-2005, 06:57 AM   #10
jennifer_o_uk

No, I DON'T WANT to be raped, but I do have non-consensual fantasies - there is a HUGE difference.

In your own head, you can do anything you want, and still be safe. In my fantasies, I can't be hurt. In my fantasies, I still control what is being done to me. Don't you understand?

This board is for fantasy - it is not aimed at real rapists and real victims. Fewer and fewer people on the Net these days seem to understand that there is a definite line between fantasy and reality.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:23 AM   #11
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

Shit, damn, I am hungry, let's eat.

http://gourmetgirlsmag.com/main.php
Old 11-21-2005, 08:05 AM   #12
victim

Maybe cos they have suffered it themself, i respect some of ur view!! But some of the replys i got were just not called for at all!
Old 11-21-2005, 09:21 AM   #13
jennifer_o_uk

I would agree with you there Victim - I found at least one of the replies very unpleasant, and at odds with a fantasies board.

Old 11-21-2005, 09:46 AM   #14
victim

Thank you 4that!
Old 11-22-2005, 02:07 AM   #15
cindyq11

Default Not wot you tot?

AWWW, I tot I taw a bad ole puddy tat,
AWWW, I did, I did, I did taw a bad ole puddy tat.

And if you did, you can always use this guide.

http://www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/

[suicide fantasy]

and this

http://erotica.hot-forum.com/messages/561.html

http://leticiamckenzie.blogspot.com/...how-i-can.html

http://www.creamy.org/words/

Last edited by cindyq11; 11-22-2005 at 02:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:26 AM   #16
victim

Were they meant for me cos if they were u can go fuck yourself!! Readuing thru this board has made me realise u aint worth me killin ma sen over it! Stupid bastard!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:36 AM   #17
sweetie1

sweetie1 is infamous around these partssweetie1 is infamous around these partssweetie1 is infamous around these parts
Default theres a fine line

ok just my opinion - i agree some of the replys are really out of order , and pretty nasty ,

on this whole board my opinion is tht rape is a really bad thing , but fantasy is different after all your in control of your fantsy arnt you , you not incontrol when its real so teh people who are really thinking they want to act out rape on sumone who isnt consental tht is wrong, if its too people who share the fantasy thts fine i mean most people who are with a partner act out things together they just dont let every one know bout it , i hope you can all see where im coming from , i think i lot of people like the idea of being made to do things as long as the really have some control even ifya pretending you dnt ,

but surly you can all see how real rape victims well most of them with find this hard to deal with specially when you say things like some of you have said , im lucky i seem to be able to understand both but at the end of the day theres a line between fantasy and reality isnt there ??? and as long as thts not crossed theres no harm in it

Old 11-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #18
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

Whilst you may not agree with some of the responses, what yu have to appreciate is that any forum such as this, even though it may be set up to deal with the fantasy side, is still going to attract real rapists.

They are going to post, and their posts are hardly likely to be sympathetic or understanding. If that bothers you, then go set up your own fluffly pink fantasy only forum.

Most men and women with rape fantasies are happy for it to be just that, a fantasy. But that doesn't mean it applies to all of us.

Last edited by kinki6419; 11-22-2005 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:36 AM   #19
victim

That means your one of the rapin bastards then is wot ur tryin to say!
Old 11-22-2005, 10:37 AM   #20
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
That means your one of the rapin bastards then is wot ur tryin to say!
No, i am one of the victims who has grown to enjoy it, to crave it and to need it.