Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2007, 12:50 AM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Somedude neg repped my post in the real rape thread and it had no obvoius offense to him. But when i "whined" about it i got shit for it

Just proving a point. and u werent hte only person i neg repped in that thread
I negatively repped your post that was a fit over Jasmine saying she felt Huni Heart could understand her story when few really could! You later erased the post, but you also had a fit about it in a certain chatroom. Reason given!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:52 AM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Time out!!

Wow were is a level headed person like GAL4 at a time like this!

We all get Neg Reps from time to Time and need to just accept them. Like who gives a big Rats ASS anyway! Just laugh it off time to time and if you do have a Big problem with it Contact any Mod they will help!!

And freaking lay off of Tanya for a bit okay?? PLEASE she does have problems and does take meds like a lot of us here. So give the Girl a break Okay??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:55 AM   #23
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought this was over last week. DD was the one who started the thread and bought it back up
Old 02-05-2007, 01:01 AM   #24
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tanya,
I notice that you speak only of pos repping people. If you want to rant about getting negative rep, then tell it all.

You handed out some neg rep on the real rape thread too. I gave you positive rep and you gave me neg rep afterward. You asked me afterward if I got neg rep on that thread, knowing that you did it. You went to SomeDude and asked him who gave you neg rep to you. He saw that I gave you pos rep and saw that afterward, you gave me negative rep. You had to tell me it was you then. I didn't care about the rep, but I did care that I had hurt someone somehow with my post to that thread. You knew that, we discussed it earlier.

SomeDude knew that I would never retaliate against you. He did it for me. It was his sense of justice.

I know that you tried to make it up using all of your alias identies on here. We talked about it, you apologized. But that is not the point.

The point is that you keep ranting that SD neg rep'd you for no reason. There was a reason and you know it. You elect to try and slander him here, but it only hurts you. The more you do this kind of thing, the less people pay attention to you.

We were friends. I have never done anything to hurt you and have tried to help you.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:08 AM   #25
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

he neg repped me when i complained about someone reporting me to Photobucket. It felt like he was neg repping me just for the hell of it

As for you Jasmine, i may have neg repped you after u pos repped me, but i didnt see that you pos repped me til after i neg repped you

As for me posting under "Ashamed" that time. I was NOT looking for attention or trying to manipulate people. I am sick of you and someone else thinking that. I was NOT looking for attention, i explained to you over and over i only wanted a few certain people to reply. That i just felt like i needed validation, but i didnt carfe about most of the replies i got...
Old 02-05-2007, 01:11 AM   #26
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
You can't pendejo and I tried to pos rep you again but I have to wait.... Bet it feels REALLY NICE, and you know you like it.
Actually, it was your positive comment I wanted to throw out.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:35 AM   #27
Toes

Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)Toes Level 7 (700+)

Tanya,

Every time you spout off and treat people on several forums with disrespect, you blame it all on not taking your meds. Every Single Time!!! I've known you now for at least a year if not longer. Grow up!! You need to become responsible for your actions and behavior.

You blew up here on the RB as you're prone to doing, and then carried it onto another forum. Funny how that other forum never had issues with neg repping/karma until you showed up. Then everyone received neg points.

Then you had the nerve to PM half the members privately accusing each of them, of giving you neg points.

It was easy for Tanya to get neg points when she had two alter egos on the site pressing that neg button.

Trouble follows you Tanya. You look for it, you incite it, and you live for it.

The world does not revolve around you. Learn that if you dish it out, its gonna come right back at ya!
Toes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:41 AM   #28
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toes

The world does not revolve around you. Learn that if you dish it out, its gonna come right back at ya!
LOL i dont think the world revolves around me. shrugs. I dont really care what you think anymore..Toes
Old 02-05-2007, 05:36 AM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...
Old 02-05-2007, 07:18 AM   #30
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok.. people are still under the idea that I brought this up to complain about neg rep, and despite the title I'm not actually.

I'm also aware adults are prone to some pretty childish behaviour. And I agree with toes, yes people take meds, yes we all have really fucked up problems and yes there always are consequences, but I feel like I'm talking to one of the sad kids at secondary school all over again 'Oh you can't tell me off, I have depression' whatever it is you do, you have to be responsible for your actions. People will get fucked off with it. Perhaps you should take responsibility sometimes and just walk away before you do things you can't take back?

Thirdly yeah, I'm pretty pissed about it being that post (which I removed after lots of thought, and talking out with hub). I don't know what I'm trying to expect here, (slipknot had it right people=shit).

Plus we should all respect the mods, they after all A: keep the board running B: they are higher than us, despite what you like to think, and C: they're friendly, especially if you're nice to them. Makes sense doesn't it?

bah. fuck it.
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:42 AM   #31
Tanya
Privileged Member

Ok...Exactly how do you want me to take responsibility for my actions??? I apologised. What else do you want me to do?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #32
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
yeah weas pretty childish..i know..But i know that not taking my meds DOES make me go psycho like that. Im not excusing myself, but im sorry but it was the reason i was in a psycho and paranoid and oversensitive mood.

Anyway, you just said yourself its no big deal. So why go on about it?

I was going on about it because I am sick and tired of reading "Oh...I was off my meds..." Guess what, you're a big girl taking your meds is your responsibility. So if you can't remember to do it write a note, get a weekly pill box, do something. Bet you wouldn't forget your BC pills like that.

If you are making a concious decision to not take you meds then you have a bigger problem and need to address it with your doctor because its not health and something needs to be done.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #33
Tanya
Privileged Member

Like i said.. WHat should i do to take responsibility? I apologised.. Maybe its best if i leave for a while??? Asking truthfully.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:10 AM   #34
Tanya
Privileged Member

sigh..no one had even mentioned this crap since last week until this thread got started..Can we just forget it and move on???
Old 02-05-2007, 09:42 AM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Oh boy ... it's a shame I couldn't be online last week ... this is hilarious!
Blast, I really use to miss the funny stuff!

What is it that makes this little number called "reputation" so important to so many people? What does is actually mean?
It's nothing else than an indicator for some nebulous popularity. It doesn't indicate how often someone said something meaningful. If I wanted to give negative reputation for every stupid post I read I'd have to give up my job - at least on some days ...
I think it's only fair everyone can see who gave him/her reputation, no matter if it's negative or positive. Maybe the "shooting neg. rep. at people from the shadows"-time is over now. I always signed every single reputation I entered, positive as well as negative. So you want to get back at somebody because he/she said something you didn't like? At least be honest enough to stand up for it!

Really ... this feels like Kindergarten sometimes!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:49 AM   #36
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good to have you back stern! thought you'd been lost!
Old 02-05-2007, 09:57 AM   #37
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

No, don't you worry, Lou! But thanks anyway!
I just had to take care of some health business ...
Old 02-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #38
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

@dark_deviant

How do you know you don't like a post unless you read it?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:48 PM   #39
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty
Can't we all just forget about this little incident and move on?

Please?

No use crying over spilt milk.
HEAR HEAR!

Please see my ealier post! Lets all sing instead! Drink. Be Merry...Be pulled into the bushes and thoroughly ravished...

Now, mods LOCK THIS DOWN! Please...pretty please...
Old 02-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #40
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I expect that the Marshal will be along shortly to respond to both of your wishes