Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default The Courtroom

Since many original subjects in their respective threads have been lost due to arguments concerning the topic of the thread itself I thought we might give this one a try.

If you take issue with a discussed subject - or something else you feel needs to be discussed - please refrain from taking it to the thread directly. Take it here, make your argument, hear others out and let us find the most reasonable solution for everyone together.

I hope this way we a) can ensure a fair handling of the issue in question, b) keep threads from being occupied by arguments not dealing with the original subject itself, c)give everybody a chance to speak their minds without fear of attack inside the thread in question and d) if the opposed thread is to be eventually deleted don't lose every argument made for or against the issue.
I hope future members can see if an issue has already been dealt with, stay away from opening new threads about a subject already dealt with and clearly see how we see things and how we deal with them.

This thread is NOT:

- to constantly nag about something you don't like
- to argue about a moderator's decision simply because you don't like it
- to attack people/opinions you simply disagree with
- to fight for funsies

This thread is ONLY:

- to deal with issues concerning the entire board and its community

Stay reasonable, stay polite.
ALL improper entires will be deleted without notification.
Discussions about the topic (for example the real rape of celebrities, jokes about child rape, etc.) inside threads will be deleted in the future.

Members, take this chance to openly address issues that might concern every one of us. We're suppose to be adults so I hope we can improve the rape fantasy experience for everyone by talking about what's seriously bugging us.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting idea, and good sense shown putting it here as it may encourage people to behave decently. I do have a question though, how are concerned parties supposed to know something is up for discussion here unless the question is originally raised elsewhere?

There you go Sternenlied, your first "case".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, if you consider yourself a "concerned party" (nicely put, by the way ) you may enter at any time.
I am sure there will be several quirks to work out along the way but I didn't intend this thread to only deal with one single issue only.
If you feel something should be brought here, bring it!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing inparticular on my mind at the moment, but can I make a suggestion pertaining to my original point?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can I suggest that we don't need to ask if we can make suggestions? Well, except this one.

And are you wearing black pumps your honour?

Shit. Sorry, courts make me nervous
Old 03-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good Idea Ill try my best to not make any comments here

seriously sound great thanks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

This is a great idea for a thread Stern! Good to have a place dedicated to discussing issues with intelligence and polite discourse
Old 03-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Regarding the raped celebrities thread. I don't think we are blurring the line between real and fantasy, we are affecting the line between pleasing members and increased censorship.

As the newer members may not know, this board once allowed underage stories and reference. It will sound crazy to all of you now, yet it only took a small number of members to influence the rule change, much like a few people have been supporting Molly.

If that decision was reversed today, hundreds of members would protest. This is a far cry from that example. Firstly because, as Stern touched on in the thread, judging by the replies (or lack of), the vast majority of the forum do not have a problem with it. Secondly, we have a "Real Rape Thread."

The victims in there followed the exact same process, only further. They chose to publicly state they had been assaulted in their lives and in some cases, how it happened. They know that knowledge is now capable of moving around the board, to another board, to a non rape board - anywhere. Same with celebrities - if anyone knows that what you say will circle the globe and you proceed at your own risk, it's them.

It is completely unrealistic to question this celebrity thread before our own "Real" one. It is unlikely anyone will question it publicly because it would obviously offend the real people behind those user names and anyone that challenges their rights would be "laughed out of court."

The problem here is the comments that were in the thread. I think most of us agree they were inappropriate and Stern deleted them. I'm not a fan of editing our posts but no one wants to see guys like Sociopath talking like that, not long time members and certainly not newer ones looking around. Note that his rep is well in the negative.

In my opinion, that's where the censoring should be and end. We have had plenty of interesting discussions here that were inspired by real life events and we tend to show maturity. We have stated things matter of factly such as X was murdered last week and behaved like a celebrity fan forum would if they opened a thread about it in Idle Talk.

If we weren't allowed to discuss it, it would say "We can't trust these rape fantasists to keep it in their pants every time an actual one makes the headlines." What a great advertisement that would be. "But come in on, the members are nice people, honest!"

The only difference here was Sociopath. He spoke "out loud" about getting off. There's always one, right? He would be banned from the fan forum, but here, worse things have been said over the years, the mods probably aren't sure if they can set that precedent regarding freedom of speech.

So while I respect Molly's opinion, as she and Soulless made good points, I think as long as the Real Rape Thread is there, all that can truly be discussed at this stage is mods' approach to editing/deleting individuals.

Former head mod Grm warned us about the thought police coming. Well, they're not here yet. Let's just tape idiots' mouths shut ourselves.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

The difference between the board's "Real Rape" thread and the celeb thread is that the real rape thread was there for RB members to discuss actual personal experiences, whereas the celeb thread was degrading into a collective fap-fest over it... I honestly don't get the purpose of that thread in the first place, and while I don't necessarily think that it should be locked or that anyone should be silenced, I think that the way people were talking in it was unacceptable...
Old 03-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It would be nice if we each attach a link to the thread we are talking about

its an observation as I read what you both say I have no clue as to what has been said
Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
It would be nice if we each attach a link to the thread we are talking about

its an observation as I read what you both say I have no clue as to what has been said
That's a good idea

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17487
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #12
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Yes I agree. But also perhaps put a link in the thread itself back to our post here after we've made it. That way people reading the relevant thread will know there's a post here.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
sparks
Banned

Thanks Pete

this is a FANTASY rape forum

big letters there is a place for what others percieve as real and post it there
Old 03-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Snarkopo, that is pretty much going to be my suggestion. I'd take it a little further though. Perhaps an initial post or two should be allowed to remain in the original thread just so people know there is a discussion going on. Then a moderator can transfer subsequent discussion to here in a similar way to the moving of pissing contests to the rowdy room.

I only think this may prove necessary as people may not look in here to see what is going on otherwise.

Anyway, just to keep things moving in here, should the discussion of incest fantasies be allowed in the General Rape section if the fantasy involves forced sex in some way and is relevant to the original topic?

It seems this isn't a clear cut issue. In my Forced Lesbianism thread the idea of sister on sister soon appeared. I myself expressed doubts as to whether it should be there, and Chi went further to say it shouldn't be there. Somedude has been by, but only to say hello to his friend Herb. There is always going to be people not happy seeing incest discussed in the general forum so it would be helpful to have some guidelines.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post

Anyway, just to keep things moving in here, should the discussion of incest fantasies be allowed in the General Rape section if the fantasy involves forced sex in some way and is relevant to the original topic?
As long as fantasy then why is there an issue with incest? There is a subforum here so it is not against the board guidelines. Scat and BDSM are not some people's things but are also subforums.

I think the only issue is underage fantasies but otherwise it is like any other rape fantasy.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #16
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since we are discussing issues...

I want to ask the mods and whoever else:

Why we allow someone who posts pedophile desires. Maybe the person is for real or they are trying to get a rise.

Either way...it is discipable to NOT ban the person. This is a fantasy board for consenual acts. Either way the person is posting illegal and immoral desires and that can only be bad for this board in the eyes of law enforcement and whoever. Those people are far beyond trolls and that is an element we don't need here.

How many well respected members do we have here that were molested as children for real? It is not a joke and it could be as I stated a legal issue if it is tolerated.

Every pedophile or pretend pedophile is an insult to those members on this board. There is a certain thread in the Rowdy Room...now closed but the member and his IP should have been banned.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pedophile was finally banned, so we can table that particular discussion.

Someone call the fumigator please so we can get the stench off the forum.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Underage topics:

Well, he voiced underage interests and received his fair warning for it. I agree - his statement was above and beyond disgusting but in the end he was a member who broke the board rules and, accordingly, received his warning.
There is no debating paedophilia is despicable and doesn't belong on RB but I do not want to start banning people randomly without giving them at least one chance to adjust their behaviour.
I think - when discussing our resentment of paedophilia - we are a rape fantasy board and not only do we have members who have been molested as children but also members who have been raped when they were adults so we cannot "protect" member group a while allowing member group b to be objected to "regular" rape fantasies.
Banning subjects simply because they may offend members is a rather difficult path to walk on a rape fantasy board.
In the end underage topics are banished and they will stay banished for certain. Immediately banning everyone who approaches the subject remains a mistake in my opinion.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Incest/Rape:

On a board like ours "genres" are bound to get intertwined occasionally. Incest here, rape there - if they get mixed up I so no reason not to use the General Rape forum as well (in this particular example).
In case of doubt contact a moderator to get a straight answer or start in the General Rape forum. If a moderator decides a thread has no place there it can easily be moved.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Discussions started inside threads:

I think a comfortable and reasonable suggestions has been made. Simply put a link The Courtroom inside the thread and ask people involved in a debate to take it here.
Replies already posted can be moved.