Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I do wonder how we would have fared if the English channel was just the width of a river, would we have been able to have hold them off.

Sometimes I feel we Brits can be a little more harsh on those around us than we should. Maybe its this BS which makes us one of the most hated races on Earth...
Pete my friend, You make a very good point but IF is a very big word. I think that the Brits would never have given in so easily. As for your comment about BS, everything I alluded to is very firmly on the record and is certainly not BS.
Do you honestly think that the Brits are one of the most hated people on the earth? Remarkable!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #22
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very big if. I often wonder "what if we could drag these islands to the Caribean?".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In order of importance:

The Chinese probably like us, we gave them snooker and motor racing. India most certainly likes us, and we like them. Australia, New Zealand, it's a bit like Yorkshire not liking Lancashire, but with our backs against the wall we're all mates really and it makes for interesting drinking. South Africa, generally yes, although some Afrikaaners may not be so keen. Canadians I've never heard a bad word about us from. USAians, they're a bunch of ingrates who don't like us at all, despite providing them with a staging post for their bun fight with Stalinist Russia. We also provided them with a language to mangle. The Germans love us. It is blatantly obvious the French loathe us, the feeling is mutual Francois.

I can't be bothered with all the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post

Do you honestly think that the Brits are one of the most hated people on the earth? Remarkable!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #24
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

The problem is, we did cut and run ourselves, no matter how you spin it, in the early days with the exception of the Battle of Britain, our forces did not cover themselves in glory when fighting the Germans, and post Pearl Harbour, the Japanese, Italians yes, but that said the Italians heart was not in it.

Even Churchill admitted as much when after the war he stated that before El Alamein we had known only defeat. And a lot of the victories were as much the victories of the ANZAC's, the Canadians, the Poles and the myriad other nationalities that nailed their colours to the British mast
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #25
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Maybe I should have said English instead of British.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #26
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
My friend, I respectfully suggest you do further research.
Are you telling me there is a war between the Franco-Prussian war and WWII that I don't know about? I did get the year wrong on the first one though, it was actually 1871. Don't know if that's what you mean?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #27
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

He's right. They are.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #28
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
In order of importance:

The Chinese probably like us, we gave them snooker and motor racing. India most certainly likes us, and we like them. Australia, New Zealand, it's a bit like Yorkshire not liking Lancashire, but with our backs against the wall we're all mates really and it makes for interesting drinking. South Africa, generally yes, although some Afrikaaners may not be so keen. Canadians I've never heard a bad word about us from. USAians, they're a bunch of ingrates who don't like us at all, despite providing them with a staging post for their bun fight with Stalinist Russia. We also provided them with a language to mangle. The Germans love us. It is blatantly obvious the French loathe us, the feeling is mutual Francois.

I can't be bothered with all the rest.
Let me iterate why this is so:

Chinese still praise the British for their role in getting half their population hooked on opium, practically destroying their society and preventing the domestic bureaucrats from stopping the illegal drug trade by way of the Opium Wars.

Indians have found it in their heart to forgive the slight mistakes of the British colonial authorities that caused the Great Famine of Bengal which killing 10 million, the Sepoy Rebellion, introducing the closed caste system, the Amritsar Massacre and other trinkets. They're cool with that.

Australian and New Zealand native population is very grateful to the British for bringing in scores of white settlers that occupied land that was fueling an intolerable population excess among them, and even being kind enough to reduce their now unnecessary people with epidemics and a massacre or two. The now majority of the population being of British descent, the love is unquestionable there.

South Africa I can testify for, loves Britain. The Afrikaaner are happy about the termination of their independance during the Boer Wars, the Zulu especially enjoyed the Anglo-Zulu war and the nefarious War of The Heads that reaffirmed British dominion over the survivors of the latter.

Canadians, especially Franco-Canadians, are indebted to Britain for severing their century long ties to their homeland. They really did prefer being a British colony rather than a French one.

Germans love everyone. It's just their nature.

I must agree with your view of the French though. I guess they kept "Throwing English invaders into the sea" as a national sport for far too long.

*sarcasm mode off*

Wanker...
Old 06-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #29
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You could have just wrote wanker, saved your hot air.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Maybe I should have said English instead of British.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #31
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
You could have just wrote wanker, saved your hot air.
Well with you going to the trouble of airing yours out, I thought it rude to not reciprocate.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #32
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Are you telling me there is a war between the Franco-Prussian war and WWII that I don't know about? I did get the year wrong on the first one though, it was actually 1871. Don't know if that's what you mean?
"I regard them as the prostitutes of Europe who rolled over to the Germans three times since 1870"

You note I said three times. Let me simplify it for you.

They rolled over in 1871
They rolled over in 1914
They rolled over in 1940
Old 06-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #33
menace
Privileged Member

1914? In case you haven't heard, the French won WWI.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #34
batffink
Privileged Member

"South Africa I can testify for, loves Britain.'

All is made clear. Still the smouldering resentment from the jaapies. It's a wonder you didn't bring up the "concentration camp" controversy and the Jameson raid.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #35
menace
Privileged Member

Why bother, you did that for me.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #36
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
1914? In case you haven't heard, the French won WWI.
By your thinking they won WW2 as well. The ungrateful bastards won them with the help of the Brits, the Americans, the Canadians, the South Africans, the Russians, the Australians, the New Zealanders etc etc etc
And then tried to deny the help. That's the point I'm making.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #37
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
By your thinking they won WW2 as well. The ungrateful bastards won them with the help of the Brits, the Americans, the Canadians, the South Africans, the Russians, the Australians, the New Zealanders etc etc etc
And then tried to deny the help. That's the point I'm making.
Your point is rubbish. Bulk of Antante forces in the western front were French. I know you like to flatter yourselves with being equal to them in that theater, but you were not.

Last edited by menace; 06-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #38
batffink
Privileged Member

That is exactly the point I'm making. The largest and best equipped army in Europe in 1871. 1914 and 1940 by a factor of 3 to 1 rolled over to the smaller German armies. They lost their bottle, they ran away, they mutinied, they retreated at the smallest pressure, they collaborated, they hung out the white flags even when they had the superior forces.
Do I have to write it on the end of a pick and drive it into your thick fucking skull for you to get the message.

End of discussion.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #39
menace
Privileged Member

The hell were you smoking? The Germans had better equipment in all three of those engagements.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yes, but the Frogs had the best garlic growing methods. They should have been able to stop Hitlers blitzkrieg in its tracks.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Tags
youreallcuntsandwankers