Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Now wait just one minute!!

Like most people who have been on a forum for some time, I rarely look at the advertisements at the top of RB. However, this one caught my eye.

Tap her Cell Undetected
Expose a liar! View SMS&CALL logs, location online.

Really?

So let me get this straight. If I know a person's cellphone number I can tap it for a nominal fee? And they promote this on a rape fantasy site?

That should make the stalking a little easier, anyway.

Does anyone else find this disturbing, if not alarming?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes I do. I used to live with a very jealous guy. He would have loved this. Not that it would have done him any good. He was delusional. It got so bad I couldn't even look around without being accused of scoping out guys. Walking on eggshells with that guy. He checked my phone all the time. He started wanting to moniter my computer activity and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Keep in mind that this was years ago so I was primarily using my computer for school work. I rarely went out to begin with but with him it stopped all together. On the flipside he went out every chance he could. Which was a minimum of thrice a week. Anyway I left and he made my life hell for almost a year after that. Crazy asshole. My dad finally got him off my back but I hated going to him. Bringing my father into anything complicates matters. Well, for other people anyway.

Sorry went off on a tangent there. Funny what triggers bad memories.

Anyway... Yes. Disturbing. Very.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:28 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hadn't given it much thought, this sort of thing has been around a while. Just not advertised here though. It is a concern. Equally alarming is the advert you mentioned combined with this thread, plays right in to the hands of the "this site is evil and against god, you should all be given the electric chair" brigade. I'm not naive enough to believe that this site is 100% free of men like lysyn described and worse, but I am sure you can appreciate Sierra that your post potentially presumes to assume the worst of all of us?

For that reason alone the ad should probably go. After all there is no smoke without fire, and if it rings alarm bells in the mind of an intelligent, thoughtful person such as yourself, who isn't given to having knee jerk reactions to everything she sees, it is only going to provide more ammunition to people who want to shut us down.

Hope I am making sense? I shudder to think of the further implications of someone a few bolts short of the full Meccanno set getting their hands on such a tool.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FR, I know firsthand both the good and bad of RB. I met Phantom here and we have lived in blissful sin for almost three years. I have also had credible threats to my personal safety from RB members. I think 99% of the active male members are no threat to any female who does not give consent.

Once that consent is given.... that's another story.

Insofar as giving fuel to the fires of the "you are all evil" crowd, it would truly shock you how little I care about their fuel. The internet is a big place. Don't like it here? Click on the red "X" at the top right. There. Problem solved.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's worth debating if or not the anti brigade pose a credible threat to this site. I couldn't give a flying fuck about their opinions, yes I'm an intolerant bastard like that. I hope they shrivel up and die, impotent and unloved. But.... We had a bestiality section here once remember? Then it was gone. No reason given. Can't have been because it was unpopular because it got plenty of traffic. So we can only summise darker forces were at work. The law. Sponsors. Whatever. The same forces could potentially get any other section, or the whole site shut down.

So perhaps we should care what the "you're all evil" gang say? Perhaps we should be wary of anything on this site that has potential to do harm to the site as much to individuals that contribute to it? I fully expect to be pulled up if I post anything detrimental to the well being of this site in future!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must chime in here on the beasty section. It wasnt closed because of any "anti" anything.

Admin closed it down because some posters refused to comply with not posting banned material.

It came down to the site having possible copyright legal hassles or just closing that section down.

Thats not all of it but pretty much in a nutshell.

And yes for the record there isnt a mod that wouldnt pull anything down that looked like trouble for the site as a whole.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:18 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Yes I do. I used to live with a very jealous guy. He would have loved this. Not that it would have done him any good. He was delusional. It got so bad I couldn't even look around without being accused of scoping out guys. Walking on eggshells with that guy. He checked my phone all the time. He started wanting to moniter my computer activity and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Keep in mind that this was years ago so I was primarily using my computer for school work. I rarely went out to begin with but with him it stopped all together. On the flipside he went out every chance he could. Which was a minimum of thrice a week. Anyway I left and he made my life hell for almost a year after that. Crazy asshole. My dad finally got him off my back but I hated going to him. Bringing my father into anything complicates matters. Well, for other people anyway.

Sorry went off on a tangent there. Funny what triggers bad memories.

Anyway... Yes. Disturbing. Very.
I know most of us like to be strong and deal with our own problems, that said there is nothing wrong in asking for help when needed and it sounds like you definately needed it.

I'm glad your Dad was able to take care of it... besides, that's what us Dads are for!!

As to the topic, I noticed that ad a month or so ago I guess and yeah... I found it a bit odd. Sounds like just another tool creeps and stalkers can use to make someone's life miserable.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #8
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My 2c . . . FuckingRotter, since when do the "you're all evil" crowd need any help going off on this site? It's like tossing a match into a bonfire. I'm not really too worried about that one.

Sierra, I'm kind of curious if that ad can follow up on their promise or if they are simply a scam. Last time I checked what they are advertising isn't legal. If they are just trying to fleece the tiny percent of guys on this site that are real creeps than well, I'm not sure I feel to sorry for the types of people who are trying to sign up for their service. If they are for real, I don't really feel comfortable with them advertising anywhere.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

It looks like this is an application you need to install on the person's phone. Then it records everything they do and sends that data to an online service where you can check it. Supposedly for companies to monitor company supplied cell phones and parents to keep an eye on their kids. Either way it's kind of a fucked up thing and putting an ad here for it does seem like a nasty idea.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #10
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
I know most of us like to be strong and deal with our own problems, that said there is nothing wrong in asking for help when needed and it sounds like you definately needed it.

I'm glad your Dad was able to take care of it... besides, that's what us Dads are for!!

As to the topic, I noticed that ad a month or so ago I guess and yeah... I found it a bit odd. Sounds like just another tool creeps and stalkers can use to make someone's life miserable.
Dad?

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Dad?
Yep Dad... and it's a long, sordid story.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So in essence it was closed because of the law, as I speculated. Not because of any anti-brigade as I didn't speculate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
I must chime in here on the beasty section. It wasnt closed because of any "anti" anything.

Admin closed it down because some posters refused to comply with not posting banned material.

It came down to the site having possible copyright legal hassles or just closing that section down.

Thats not all of it but pretty much in a nutshell.

And yes for the record there isnt a mod that wouldnt pull anything down that looked like trouble for the site as a whole.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #13
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I noticed it and was totally alarmed at first!
But then the also existing realisation that it is probably fake and just a scam,
allowed me to shrug my shoulders.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Why be alarmed? Do they even have cell phones in Australia??