Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
angloguy60
Privileged Member

angloguy60 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to angloguy60
Default wife for gang rape fantasy

I have a fantasy where my wife is gang raped and I am tied up and forced to watch as she is raped over and over.I know its kind of out there,but any takers.
angloguy60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:24 AM   #2
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angloguy60
I have a fantasy where my wife is gang raped and I am tied up and forced to watch as she is raped over and over.I know its kind of out there,but any takers.
your wish is my command sire !!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
TwistedDesires26Fem

TwistedDesires26Fem has initial reputation

Interestingly enough, I know a couple this actualy happened to. It was by a close friend of theirs. Ya just never know these days!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
edd22

edd22 Level 1 (100+)edd22 Level 1 (100+)

Statistics show most rapes (reported) are commited by people close to the victim, I was surprised to hear that, i know if i was going to commit real rape (which im not) i wouldnt go and do it to someone who knows me thats one easy way to get caught.
Must we hide from everyone.
edd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #5
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Love the fantasy myself. It's one of my favorite scenes.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:21 AM   #6
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation

My fantasy is similar and I will post full details if you wish
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:36 PM   #7
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default Details

Yes, please post details!
If no one else is interested you’re also welcome to send them to me privately 👹
Old 09-16-2022, 03:02 PM   #8
wiferape

wiferape has initial reputation

This is my favorite fantasy. Only I would not be tied up, but part of it. I would lure her to a “party”,which in reality was just a bunch of guys waiting to rape her. I would record everything, from her face as she realizes something is wrong, but is not sure what, to her screams as the group drag her to the ground, pins her arms down and starts pulling off her clothes, pants first, then panties, then shirt, and lastly bra. I want her to watch me record as the first guy climbs between her legs and begins the assault. And as he cums inside her, I want to capture the look on her face as she realizes nobody will be using condoms as they use her body for their own personal pleasure.
wiferape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 04:26 AM   #9
blackfives

blackfives has initial reputation

This is my favourite fantasy too, not neccesarily at a party but a late night bar or club and once the main drinkers have gone it leaves just me, my wife and 8 guys that I know and are all in with the plan to strip her naked and rape her.

I sneak off to the toilet which is the signal for the rape to begin, Rita is sitting at the bar finishing her drink when two guys make advances to her, feeling her everywhere, I return from the toilet and sit down with the other guys to watch as she is lifted onto a table, her denim skirt is pushed up around her hips, her white panties dragged down and her white t-shirt and bra ripped away.
blackfives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 02:20 PM   #10
shogun269

shogun269 has initial reputation

I have the same fantasy about my wife too!
shogun269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 03:31 PM   #11
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation

I have a similar fantasy story about the time when three masked home intruders broke into our house robbed us and then molested and raped my wife in turn
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 08:44 PM   #12
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesehill View Post
I have a similar fantasy story about the time when three masked home intruders broke into our house robbed us and then molested and raped my wife in turn
I think my goto favorite has to be the surprise home invasion. By a group of course.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 05:32 PM   #13
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is for ALL the guys on here with fantasies of having their wives raped!
If you don't mind a group thing, check out this scenario: It's Halloween and a group of dads decide to take all the kids trick-or-treating while the wives stay at one of their homes and hand out candy. They'll all meet up at the same house at the end of the evening and go their separate ways with their respective kids.

The group of wives were at a formal luncheon for some charity fundraiser, and so they are all sporting nice dresses, nylons and heels. And darn it, they don't have time to go home and change before Halloween night arrives with the trick or treaters. So, they all head to the one house and prepare for the kids.

A group of guys show up at some point dressed as pirates. Catching the unsuspecting ladies off guard, they bull rush into the house. After locking the front door and turning off the porch light so that no more kids approach, the leader says "Trick! Now all of you delectable women are the treats! Have at 'em boys!" An unbelievable night of rape ensues.

Any takers? We could all play act together, it would be a fun group activity, I think. We could play on here, put it on the board. Let me know.

Home Invader
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote