Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2022, 05:19 PM   #11561
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Nyxon, Terra Mizu - Big Feet Small Dick (Verbal Humiliati...

Description:
NYXON and TERRAMIZU know that you love FEET more than anything!! Youre so obvious about your obsession with SOLES that you arent hiding anything. These two POWERFUL WOMEN are so intimidating to you as you stare at their WRINKLED SOLES and PEDICURED TOES. They want you to JERK OFF for them but once you pull it out they understand why you were so shy to take your dick out. Your penis is so small that they COMPARE it to their FEET as they VERBALLY HUMILIATE you. They HUMILIATE your SMALL PENIS as they TEASE you with their FEET. These MEAN GIRLS feel bad for you and your little wiener but that wont stop them from HUMILIATING you!

Featuring: Nyxon, Terra Mizu
Title: Big Feet Small Dick
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation

Video: 1280p x 720p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:10:45
Size: 195.65 Mb

Download Nyxon, Terra Mizu - Big Feet Small Dick (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/568b764c6a936
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:55 PM   #11562
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Lucid Lavender - Your Cock Tease Girlfriend Puts You In C...

Description:
Remember when we first met and you told me that youd do anything for me? That made me so happy. Ive always wanted a boy who would do anything for me. Were you telling the truth? Would you actually do anything for me? Because I have a little request. Its something new, something you havent tried before, I know you havent. But its something Im really into. And I think its something that will really help build our relationship. It will help create this wonderful sense of trust. Youll just have to make a tiny little sacrifice, but I can promise you, youll end up loving it. Do you trust me? Ok so theres this little device right here, can you guess what youre supposed to do with it? Its called a chastity device and youre actually supposed to put it on your cock. And I have this little lock right here, so what I do is just put this lock on there and click it closed and you dont get to keep the key, I get it. And while youre locked in here, you could try to fuck other girls or have them suck on your chastity cock but I dont know how well that will work for you. You see not every girl is like me, not every girl wants to see your cock in a plastic cage, held nice and tight. But me... theres something really exciting about that. It really turns me on. I love knowing that youre not out doing something I wouldnt want you to be doing, that youre locked in your cage, nice and safe, just waiting for me to unlock it. Letting me tease you while your cock is in it. And its getting bigger and its throbbing and its kinda hurting a little bit. But dont worry, it doesnt hurt that much, it just gets a little frustrating sometimes. And thats why at the end of the day, or week or month, or whenever I decide to take it off of you so I can play with you and stroke you and give that nice big reward that youve been waiting for. Just imagine how nice that release will be after not being able to touch yourself or orgasm for however long. Lets start with a week. I think you can do that. Just imagine how good it will feel to cum after that. All that built up tension and frustration being held inside of your balls and your cock, I mean Ill probably be able to just touch it with one finger and it will just explode. Imagine being that sensitive. Being that excited for me. I mean you wont be able to stop thinking about me, especially because Ill be the one with your key. Im the one controlling the fate of your cock and your orgasms. This lock. I have you and youre all mine. And you wanna be all mine, dont you? I mean you love our dates, our trips, the way that I look at you, why would want anything else? Why would you want anyone else to touch you anyway when we can just make what we have stronger. We can take the feelings and the energy we have for each other and just make it stronger. Imagine how charged our sex will be if youve been locked up for a week or a month. And the funny thing is you kinda get used to that feeling of your cock growing bigger in your cage and the frustration that it gives you. Its kind of an addicting frustration. because that level of teasing is not something you can really get if your cock is just like free, you know. Its really such a unique experience. And I know you love experimenting. And youd do anything for me. And I have to admit your cock does look really cute inside that cage. I just wanna touch it and play with it. I just wanna make it grow bigger while its in there. And other girls might not want to suck you off while youre in there but I do. You probably wont be able to cum but that doesnt really matter, does it? Its just that feeling, that teasing and frustration, the sensation of my tongue against the tip and thats about all you can feel. You cant feel the warmth of my mouth sliding on your skin. And then just imagine how amazing my mouth will feel once it comes off, itll feel like the first time you ever got a blow job. I like having control over you. And I think you kinda like it too. I know you like pleasing me and making me happy and knowing that Im satisfied and this is one way to keep me satisfied. Just let me click that lock, let me keep you caged because thats how you can please me.

Featuring: Lucid Lavender
Title: Your Cock Tease Girlfriend Puts You In Chastity And Wears Your Key
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Chastity, Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Fetish, Girl Orgasm, Edging, First Time, Teasing, Humiliation

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Time: 00:10:38
Size: 784.09 Mb

Download Lucid Lavender - Your Cock Tease Girlfriend Puts You In Chastity And Wears Your Key (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/6463e51f00a00
Old 11-16-2022, 06:32 PM   #11563
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Claretta - I own your bank statements (Femdom Vi...

Description:
Nothing turns you on more than having a sexy bratty girl alllll over your bank statements. I am of course here to make sure my lovely name "Princess Claretta" lives there forever. As you stroke and worship my perfect bikini body I guide you to keep my name on those bank statements of yours!

Featuring: Princess Claretta
Title: I own your bank statements
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Bikini

Time: 00:11:25
Size: 1.24 Gb

Download Princess Claretta - I own your bank statements (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/30af855d8c222
Old 11-16-2022, 07:09 PM   #11564
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Jade - If Only Your Wife Knew (Verbal Humiliation JO...

Description:
If only your wife knew that you were so weak. How would she feel if she seen the way you groveled and worshiped me? The money youve spent. All the times youve stroked to me. If only your wife knew you were my little bitch. She wouldnt be amused, would she? Youre still stroking though. You love it. She wouldnt understand, but I do. I know you so much better.

Featuring: Miss Jade
Title: If Only Your Wife Knew
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Humiliation

Time: 00:08:26
Size: 255.04 Mb

Download Miss Jade - If Only Your Wife Knew (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b499fbb76aae4
Old 11-16-2022, 07:47 PM   #11565
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Kelly Sunshine - Spoiled in Lingerie - Part 1 (Femdom Vid...

Description:
Today we get to do one of my favorite activities: trying on new outfits an addicted slave boy bought from my wishlist. It turns you on so much to watch me tease the fuck outta you. You cant take your eyes off of me. I absolutely adore showing off. My yummy curves, plush tits and plump ass completely melt your mind...

Featuring: Kelly Sunshine - Spoiled in Lingerie
Title: Part 1
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Oil, Lingerie, Edging, Slave

Time: 00:04:18
Size: 125.07 Mb

Download Kelly Sunshine - Spoiled in Lingerie - Part 1 (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/15e43ee049409
Old 11-16-2022, 08:23 PM   #11566
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Cin - Cum On My Ass (Verbal Humiliation JOI Verb...

Description:
You love My ass. You love looking at it, you love stroking for it, but most importantly - you love cumming for it. This peachy perfection was made to trigger men like you beyond control over your own cock, and you would do whatever it takes to earn that heavenly release to this godly ass. Is this a hoax? Is this an orgasm permission clip? Who knows. What's for certain is that you NEED to goon to this ass.

Featuring: Princess Cin
Title: Cum On My Ass
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Fetish, Edging, Girl Orgasm, Humiliation

Time: 00:10:57
Size: 995.73 Mb

Download Princess Cin - Cum On My Ass (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/21232de28a89b
Old 11-16-2022, 09:00 PM   #11567
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Jade - Emasculating Denial (Verbal Humiliation JOI V...

Description:
You look up at me and youre completely aroused. But not in a normal way. Not like a regular man would be. You know better than to lust for me, than to imagine being with a woman like me. Youre aroused by my power. Youre aroused by the weakness and shame you feel with my presence. Now stare at my ass and revel in that shame. Stare at my pussy in these sexy panties and revel in that denial

Featuring: Miss Jade
Title: Emasculating Denial
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Latinas, Fetish, Edging, Panties, Humiliation

Time: 00:05:52
Size: 162.56 Mb

Download Miss Jade - Emasculating Denial (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/23c258a422304
Old 11-16-2022, 09:36 PM   #11568
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Madam Violet - Advanced Cock Camp (Verbal Humiliation JOI...

Description:
Welcome slave, to Advanced Cock Camp. The place where your Cock learns its place. You are a slave to your cock, that piece of flesh has made you its BITCH and I am here to free you. To teach your cock many lessons, to punish, pleasure, scold and mould. The training will at times be hard and there will be homework. The results of Advanced Cock Camp will correlate to your effort, this training is powerful and if you fully surrender to the process your cock will BOW to Me and I will control both of you in all ways with ease. Today we are going in HARD. Because I want you HARD when I say and SOFT when I say. It is perfectly possible to control your cock instantaneously with just words, as long as you practice. I will be eliciting intense arousal and anchoring the sensation of HARD to a particular action. I will also be making you SOFT and anchoring that state of being to a particular action. I finish by making you hard again, and rewarding you with ORGASM. This is a skill that needs practice to be acquired, repetition wires the brain and body. You can practice every time you get HARD or soft and I expect you to do so, AND train with file ongoing. Welcome (back) to Cock Camp bitches, it's gonna be intense!

Featuring: Madam Violet
Title: Advanced Cock Camp
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Slave, Humiliation

Video: 1900p x 1080p
Time: 00:26:07
Size: 531.85 Mb

Download Madam Violet - Advanced Cock Camp (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a1affe7ceac4a
Old 11-16-2022, 10:14 PM   #11569
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Aestra Azure - Fantasy Dildo Unboxing (Femdom Video JOI V...

Description:
Hi everyone! I just got a package from Phreak Club, a fantasy dildo shop and I thought I would do a little chatty unboxing so you could watch along as I open them! I ordered a huge 9 Inch dildo in beautiful custom colours and got a super cute freebie dildo too. This dildo is seriously huge, how am I ever going to take it all?!

Featuring: Aestra Azure
Title: Fantasy Dildo Unboxing
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Sex Toys, Dildo, Edging

Time: 00:15:55
Size: 3.4 Gb

Download Aestra Azure - Fantasy Dildo Unboxing (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d285887957a2e
Old 11-16-2022, 10:51 PM   #11570
Wada
Privileged Member

Default TinyFeetTreat - For the Love of Stockings (Femdom Video J...

Description:
Sure, you love barefeet, but there's something extra sexy about stockings. The classy look, the silky feel, the way they hug my thighs so tightly. Stockings make you silly. I'm going to try on 3 pair of Valentine's Day colored stockings while you watch and stroke. Watch and stroke. Watch and stroke. I write around seductively, showing you every angle of my deliciously tight little body in these stockings as you watch and stroke. Watch and stroke. I want you cum all over my stocking feet at the end. Ruin them with your hot sticky load.

Featuring: TinyFeetTreat
Title: For the Love of Stockings
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Stockings, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:15:09
Size: 535.9 Mb

Download TinyFeetTreat - For the Love of Stockings (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d3ef2f28c5ba5
Old 11-16-2022, 11:28 PM   #11571
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Empress Jennifer - Prisoner at your Own Party (Femdom Vid...

Description:
you've invited Me to a party at your house. I tell you that I want to blindfold you and surprise you with My outfit when I get here. I use this opportunity to hand cuff you and tie you up in the closet. 30 minutes later, I pull off your blind fold, showing off a very short and tight mini dress and high heels. I tease you with how hot I am and that I would never let you even touch Me. I am going to enjoy the party with all your friends while youre in cuffed in your closet LOL 3 hours later, I open the closet and laugh that youre still tied up. Im going to fuck one of your friends... in your bed. So enjoy your night! Morning comes and I tell you how great of a night it was with everyone. especially your hot friend! losers like you don't deserve to hang out with cool people. Dont whine, everyone is starting to leave now.. I kick you in the balls to remind you that your crying wont do a thing. "How are your balls feeling? Have fun cleaning up the house if you manage to get out of there" And just to make it all worth it, I toss a little surprise gift as I laugh as I stick up My middle finger and close the door again walking out..

Featuring: Empress Jennifer
Title: Prisoner at your Own Party
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, High Heels, Blind Fold, Crying, Cumshot

Time: 00:14:23
Size: 1.96 Gb

Download Empress Jennifer - Prisoner at your Own Party (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/fb417fa276d84
Old 11-17-2022, 12:06 AM   #11572
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Empress Jennifer - All Fun and Games Until the End (Femdo...

Description:
I want to play a game with you. Aww you look so nervous! dont worry itll be fun... for me at least haha I know youve been desperately wanting to cum. Its almost cute how bad you have been suffering lol. So, if I play this game with you, then you will be allowed to cum. This game is one of luck, (or no luck) and also of instruction. Through out the game I tease you with My irresistible bare feet while you perform each task. Once the game is over I will let you cum, but before I allow it, there is something you must do..

Featuring: Empress Jennifer
Title: All Fun and Games Until the End
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Interracial, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:18:35
Size: 2.61 Gb

Download Empress Jennifer - All Fun and Games Until the End (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/35f6404601e72
Old 11-17-2022, 12:42 AM   #11573
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Beth - Take Me Out (Verbal Humiliation JOI Verbal Humilia...

Description:
You and Beh both have the day off work and she is desperate for you to take her out somewhere for the day but shes struggling to get you motivated, she does, however, know a way to get what she wants out of you. Beth knows how much you love her big tits so she makes you a deal. Beth will let you look at her tits while you wank in front of her if you agree to take her somewhere nice for the day straight after youve finished.

Featuring: Beth
Title: Take Me Out
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish, Straight, Humiliation

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:10:44
Size: 1.21 Gb

Download Beth - Take Me Out (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5b7ec0d2d5b90
Old 11-17-2022, 01:19 AM   #11574
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Scarlett Belle - Drip In Your Panties (Verbal Humiliation...

Description:
Look at you, all dolled up and looking like such a pretty girl! Every time you slide into a pair of panties your clitty starts throbbing, doesnt it? Sissies never have big cocks, they have little tiny clitties that fit right into a tiny pair of panties. Thats why you need to stop trying to jerk off like a real man. Instead, you need to masturbate like a girl! Rub your little clitty through your panties right now. Get it dripping and make a nice big wet spot. All youre allowed to do is rub your clitty in your panties, unless you have a vibrator! Naughty girls love playing with toys. Were going to trian your clitty to get more and more sensitive, soaking your panties and turning you into my obedient sissy slut.

Featuring: Scarlett Belle
Title: Drip In Your Panties
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Panties, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Sex Toys, Big Dick, Vibrator, Humiliation

Time: 00:07:52
Size: 455.31 Mb

Download Scarlett Belle - Drip In Your Panties (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d2f2478861cbc
Old 11-17-2022, 01:56 AM   #11575
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Alika White - New CEI Rules - Goddess Worship (Femdo...

Description:
Why should you get the privilege of cumming without consequence? You shouldn't. No, that's for real men. So when you cum, I'm going to make you eat it to remind you of your place. You're going to have to get used to that salty, gloopy taste sliding down your little bitch throat. I will give you an alternative option though. You probably won't like that option either, but you're going to have to make the choice. Try to weight up which is the lesser of two evils. While I'm explaining your new CEI rules, I'll also tell you how long you have to live by them. Now be a good little cum slut, click that add to cart button, pull your pants down and get ready to hear all about your new rules.

Featuring: Miss Alika White - New CEI Rules
Title: Goddess Worship
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot

Time: 00:11:13
Size: 774.51 Mb

Download Miss Alika White - New CEI Rules - Goddess Worship (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/97d1ed21fe3e0
Old 11-17-2022, 02:32 AM   #11576
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bratty Bunny - Gay Quiz (Femdom Video Humiliation Humilia...

Description:
How gay are you? Take my quiz to find out!

Featuring: Bratty Bunny
Title: Gay Quiz
Tags: Humiliation, Slave

Time: 00:10:44
Size: 256.6 Mb

Download Bratty Bunny - Gay Quiz (Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/7306645a8bbe7
Old 11-17-2022, 03:09 AM   #11577
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Kitty Cash - My STINKY SOCKS are your NEW GIRLFR...

Description:
Ever since you can remember youre single as fuck - a true bachelor who has never been seen with a womman because you are just too shy to win a girls heart. Frustrated you envy lucky couples and crave for a girlfriend whos always there for ya, listens and loves you just the way you are. As you know I always wanna make you happy and so I made great efforts finding your perfect match - she has all you ever wanted, loser: From now on youre dating my worn stinky socks! You are in a relationship with my cute socks including all that sweet couple stuff. After getting to know each other little better your new gf will move to your house, rest in your bed and youll have romantic dinners and pervy sock sex. She will be waiting for you to come home at night, ignore all your flaws and no matter how dumb you act stay with you for ever. Even though it seems a bit unconventional dating socks it is the ideal solution for you ugly bastard and everything touched by my divine feet is so much more worth than any bitch could ever be. Happy 4 ever, sucker

Featuring: Princess Kitty Cash
Title: My STINKY SOCKS are your NEW GIRLFRIEND
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Couple

Time: 00:14:25
Size: 1.79 Gb

Download Princess Kitty Cash - My STINKY SOCKS are your NEW GIRLFRIEND (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1a28ac1d8639c
Old 11-17-2022, 03:46 AM   #11578
Wada
Privileged Member

Default SorceressBebe - Loser Is Weak For Brats (Femdom Video Fet...

Description:
Youre so weak for brats... You cant even try to fight it... I am the brattiest, most entitled rich bitch who doesnt need you or your money but I still love taking it. Im going to make you so weak and take everything.

Featuring: SorceressBebe
Title: Loser Is Weak For Brats
Tags: Fetish, Dirty Talk, Financial Domination, Domination

Time: 00:05:52
Size: 218.7 Mb

Download SorceressBebe - Loser Is Weak For Brats (Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/74c9f3186ed07
Old 11-17-2022, 04:24 AM   #11579
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Fallon Fairbanks - Hardcore Feminization Bi Sissy Trainin...

Description:
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! So you want to commit to being a full-time bimbo fuckdoll? Its not going to be easy... Im going to alter your brain and your body PERMANENTLY, turn you into a proper slut. Its not enough to just dress up, no. Were past that. Embrace it, bitch. Bimboification is your future.

Featuring: Fallon Fairbanks
Title: Hardcore Feminization Bi Sissy Training
Tags: Crossdressing, Hardcore, POV, Humiliation, Femdom POV

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:11:06
Size: 96.46 Mb

Download Fallon Fairbanks - Hardcore Feminization Bi Sissy Training (Crossdressing) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/612c111eef1a3
Old 11-17-2022, 05:00 AM   #11580
Wada
Privileged Member

Default AglaeaGroup - Stroke for Our Feet (Verbal Humiliation JOI...

Description:
We love when you stroke for our dirty little feet. We love teasing you, putting naughty thoughts in your head, making you unable to keep yourself from stroking your rock hard cock to our toes. Join me, Leilani Lei with girl-next-door Desiree Audri and play with yourself while we play with our feet! We love to tell you how we want you to handle your throbbing dick. We love to watch you cum!

Featuring: AglaeaGroup
Title: Stroke for Our Feet
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Group, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Hardcore, POV, Teasing, Humiliation

Time: 00:09:35
Size: 1.6 Gb

Download AglaeaGroup - Stroke for Our Feet (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0a396928ca28c