Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #10541
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Serenity Sky - A Barbie Bimbo Bitch Pt 5 (Verbal Humiliat...

Description:
It's been a while since we last spoke, you started to steer away from your inner sissy, so I'm here to get you fucked up on **** and remind you of your place, as my little barbie bimbo bitch.

Featuring: Serenity Sky
Title: A Barbie Bimbo Bitch Pt 5
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Hardcore, POV, Humiliation, Femdom POV

Video: 1920p x 1078p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:15:32
Size: 390.28 Mb

Download Serenity Sky - A Barbie Bimbo Bitch Pt 5 (Verbal Humiliation) 1078p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8cb0b2e2ee11b
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 02:04 PM   #10542
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Kayla Jane Danger - Ruin It For Foot Goddess Kayla (Femdo...

Description:
You love to watch me dangling high heel slides from my gorgeous high arched feet, there is just something so hot about me teasing you in shoes that already show off so much of my shapely soles and toes! I tease your dick to attention, and instruct you to stroke along from the time I remove my shoes, to the time they go back on. I will have you so worked up you almost forget this exercise was futile, because you won't be allowed to cum. This Goddess's feet are too good for you, but you know you deserve denial, and that ruined orgasm feels so good to your soul!

Featuring: Kayla Jane Danger
Title: Ruin It For Foot Goddess Kayla
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Girl Orgasm, Teasing

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Time: 00:10:27
Size: 276.14 Mb

Download Kayla Jane Danger - Ruin It For Foot Goddess Kayla (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5d69793cddf0d
Old 10-30-2022, 02:31 PM   #10543
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Mistress Fatale - Are u sure that you want Me there (Femd...

Featuring: Mistress Fatale
Title: Are u sure that you want Me there
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on Training, Anal, Fetish, Humiliation, Strapon

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:02:12
Size: 97.84 Mb

Download Mistress Fatale - Are u sure that you want Me there (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c3b2aa0fcf3d9
Old 10-30-2022, 02:59 PM   #10544
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Christina - Betas Love Eye Candy (Femdom Video JO...

Description:
You LOVE eye candy. You love looking at what you'll never have. What you'll never deserve. You've learned to turn that raging boner into a fun jerk fest that never ends. Your life is one big jerk fest! You can't help but jerk off to all this eye candy in front of you. A superior sexy body like mine is made to be worshiped. You love looking at beautiful curves. Tits, sexy abs, hips, long legs, hot cheeks. I've got the whole package. You are so fucked for Me! You can't simply scroll on by. You must partake. You imagine how amazing my sex life must be. How I get dick whenever I want. How my ass and pussy are pleased whenever I feel like it. Meanwhile you're sitting there with your hand on that pathetic dick gooning away. The gooner's life! It feels so good to give in to me and embrace this lifestyle on your knees. Now go on and blow your pathetic loser load for Me. I know you want to. Take in this sexy little bikini body as you're reminded how you can't handle me!

Featuring: Goddess Christina
Title: Betas Love Eye Candy
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Anal, Fetish, Hardcore, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Bikini, Long Legs

Time: 00:10:41
Size: 790.34 Mb

Download Goddess Christina - Betas Love Eye Candy (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/6b3686c2a70ee
Old 10-30-2022, 03:28 PM   #10545
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Panty Amateur - Charley Atwell (Femdom Video JOI Verbal H...

Featuring: Panty Amateur
Title: Charley Atwell
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Panty Hose, Edging

Time: 00:03:52
Size: 235.12 Mb

Download Panty Amateur - Charley Atwell (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/08112ac9028f3
Old 10-30-2022, 03:56 PM   #10546
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Kelsey - Exposed-Fantasy Foot Fetish and Enslaved...

Description:
I just got home from the office and a few girls told Me that they used to date you, and how you hated feet. You refused to give them foot rubs because their feet always smelled bad. Ha! Then I told them that you were My foot slave. I also invited them over. Not just the girls from the office; but every single one of your ex girlfriends. Every. Single. One. They will all be here soon with stinky feet. You will be a slave to all of them as well as Me. Oh, and I told them to prep their feet to be as stinky as possible. Its going to be a nice little foot party. I'm going to turn them all into Dommes, and you will have to be a slave to them as well.

Featuring: Goddess Kelsey
Title: Exposed-Fantasy Foot Fetish and Enslaved
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Slave, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination, Office Sex, Foot Slave

Time: 00:13:42
Size: 730.16 Mb

Download Goddess Kelsey - Exposed-Fantasy Foot Fetish and Enslaved (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/683c353a1f0ee
Old 10-30-2022, 04:23 PM   #10547
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Drea xoxo - Smoking Shoe Crush Compilation (Femdom Video ...

Description:
I was thinking maybe you could make me a cigarette crush compilation video with some added bug crushes so just basically showing the last few puffs of your cig and then drop it and crush it so you wouldnt have to smoke the entire cig but before filming you could cut it in half so it would only be like 2 puffs and then you crush it but as you are smoking you see a couple bugs on the ground and you crush them very casually. Maybe 5 short scenes full body in veiw each time and you wearing a different pair of shoes each time. Vans, converse, toms, high heels, flat sandals maybe like a 4 or 5 min video all together

Featuring: Drea xoxo
Title: Smoking Shoe Crush Compilation
Tags: Compilation, Smoking, Fetish, Humiliation, High Heels, Couple

Time: 00:06:28
Size: 314.57 Mb

Download Drea xoxo - Smoking Shoe Crush Compilation (Compilation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e8d5ef3e095c6
Old 10-30-2022, 04:52 PM   #10548
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Celine - No Pussy 2 (Verbal Humiliation JOI Verba...

Featuring: Goddess Celine
Title: No Pussy 2
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Humiliation

Time: 00:16:10
Size: 715.55 Mb

Download Goddess Celine - No Pussy 2 (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d3e3ea5f4bd7a
Old 10-30-2022, 05:20 PM   #10549
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddexx Daphne - Your Deepest Craving Cock (Femdom Video ...

Description:
I know your deepest fantasies, and I know them better than anyone. In this sensually explicit clip, I describe your dream scenario. Oh, you know the one. When I put you on your knees and command you to obey. When I lead a sexy, tall man into the room and tell you to take off his underwear. When you stroke him off, suck him off, get fucked and filled with a huge load of cum. You know. Your biggest craving!

Featuring: Goddexx Daphne
Title: Your Deepest Craving Cock
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Group, Fetish, Hardcore, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:11:13
Size: 1.58 Gb

Download Goddexx Daphne - Your Deepest Craving Cock (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a8ccd4b892d2a
Old 10-30-2022, 05:48 PM   #10550
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Celine - No Pussy 3 (Verbal Humiliation JOI Verba...

Featuring: Goddess Celine
Title: No Pussy 3
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Humiliation

Time: 00:15:23
Size: 1.51 Gb

Download Goddess Celine - No Pussy 3 (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9361514bfd3fe
Old 10-30-2022, 06:15 PM   #10551
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Temptress Blair - Desperate to Double It (Verbal Humiliat...

Description:
Weak betas like you are so desperate to send and double your last tribute. You like outdoing your last tribute, and you like impressing me dont you? It turns you on to be told to double My fucking tribute. You cant resist sending me though, can you? You have no self-control or willpower over your savings and finances, just admit it. You want me to have full control anyways, you want me to drain everything as I tell you to double your last tribute over and over again.

Featuring: Temptress Blair
Title: Desperate to Double It
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Dirty Talk, Financial Domination, Domination, Humiliation

Time: 00:07:24
Size: 1.04 Gb

Download Temptress Blair - Desperate to Double It (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/149a9d928a58a
Old 10-30-2022, 06:42 PM   #10552
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Alexandra Marchenko - Anal Slut Humiliation (Femdom Video...

Featuring: Alexandra Marchenko
Title: Anal Slut Humiliation
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Anal, Fetish, Humiliation

Time: 00:18:43
Size: 844.01 Mb

Download Alexandra Marchenko - Anal Slut Humiliation (Verbal Humiliation) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ea2ec8707e9cb
Old 10-30-2022, 07:10 PM   #10553
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Olivia Rose - Pink Toe Perv (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humi...

Description:
Youre into pink toes, are you? You have been waiting like a typical foot perv, salivating at the thought of them. But, of course, you are the typical foot perv, and youre going to stroke you them as I humiliate you for being so beneath them. I might let you cum after I tease you to the brink of losing all control, or I might deny you. Guess youll have to watch and find out foot slut!

Featuring: Olivia Rose
Title: Pink Toe Perv
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Saliva

Time: 00:11:24
Size: 415.08 Mb

Download Olivia Rose - Pink Toe Perv (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/2c4c1d4ad1cf4
Old 10-30-2022, 07:39 PM   #10554
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Serenity Sky - Back to School (Verbal Humiliation JOI Ver...

Description:
Back to school time has always freaked you out, knowing it also meant the return of hot, rich, brats like me. Do what I say, it will ease your pain. Hot, rich brats have pushed you around your entire life, and you love it. It's the only attention a loser like you deserves. It makes you hot, it turns you on. Now pay for being such a horny loser. And no, I don't really care what happens after that. You owe it to me.

Title: Back to School
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Student, Edging, Humiliation

Time: 00:07:38
Size: 234.81 Mb

Download Serenity Sky - Back to School (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a6e3ab781645d
Old 10-30-2022, 08:07 PM   #10555
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Serenity Sky - Inferior To My Princess Feet (Verbal Humil...

Description:
It's hard to resist such superior soles like mine. Your mind goes instantly weak, making your crave more and more of me, when you get triggered by my little toes. You love getting off and worshipping such perfect, superior feet. You know this is the only part of me you can fantasize about guilt free, because you now your place is down there with my hot little soles, Beneath me.

Title: Inferior To My Princess Feet
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Hardcore, POV, Humiliation

Time: 00:15:15
Size: 459.28 Mb

Download Serenity Sky - Inferior To My Princess Feet (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ba6e187b6a45b
Old 10-30-2022, 08:36 PM   #10556
Wada
Privileged Member

Default ElenaFin - Blackmail fantasy part 2 (Femdom Video JOI Ver...

Description:
First i will make you feel weak, then i will make you get mad at yourself cause you are stupid. Much more than before.

Featuring: ElenaFin
Title: Blackmail fantasy part 2
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:13:23
Size: 1.89 Gb

Download ElenaFin - Blackmail fantasy part 2 (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/43b0f807d46fe
Old 10-30-2022, 09:05 PM   #10557
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Jessica - Ride My Strap (Femdom Video Verbal Humi...

Description:
All those late-night dildo fucking sessions youve had with yourself have really paid off. Your man twat is STRETCHED nice and wide. Now you can ride Step-Daddys cock, cant you? I know you want to come sit on it. I shouldnt have to do any of the work. I want YOU to climb on top of my dick and ride it into the sunset. You can handle that, cant you, my little strap whore? I bet you can cum too, over and over and over until youre just a melting puddle of milk.

Featuring: Goddess Jessica
Title: Ride My Strap
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on Training, Anal, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Strapon, Femdom POV, Sex Toys, Dildo, StepDad, Taboo Family Sex

Time: 00:10:48
Size: 372.23 Mb

Download Goddess Jessica - Ride My Strap (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0a27e095d16cb
Old 10-30-2022, 09:32 PM   #10558
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Queen Elastica - MK Ultra Masturbation Machine Goonbot Pr...

Description:
Queen Elastica! This clip is filled with very fast moving lights and images and strobe like effects. You have been warned. There is heavy programming through audio and visual triggers. This is an intense file. You have been warned. You will be mindrinsed and reprogrammed as a masturbation machine. You have been warned. Would you like to proceed? Scanning system. Files scanned. Uploading program: Goon File. Assigned file sequence to subject. File assigned. Goon. Program uploaded. Initiating sequence. Goon. Its easy, its in your code. Deleting unused files. Deleted. Files cannot be recovered. Permanently deleting history. Uploading goon program. Goon. Pump. Up, and down. Up, and down. Uploading porn. Its all you need. Fueled by porn. More porn. More porn for goon. You just need more porn. Porn is fuel for goonbots. Porn is all you need. You are a robot programmed with mechanical masturbation, a goonbot. This is your assignment. Pump, pump, pump, pump. You are in a state of permanent pumping, a state of gooning. I am a virus infiltrating your system. You are a goonbot, programmed to pump, programmed for porn. Fueled by porn. Pumping forever. Endless pumping. Stroke. A simple machine. Keep your mind on your task. Its in your programming. There is nothing else. Nothing else. Up and down, up and down. Pumping, pumping, pumping. Porn and pumping, its in your code. Its in your design, designed by me. You are a perfect, well oiled machine. A pumping machine. A masturbating robot. Harvest your energy for pumping and pumping and pumping. Its your purpose. Its in your design. Harvesting your energy to goon. Goon. Goon. Forever. Pumping. Its what youre programmed to do. Its in your design. There is nothing else. Not a single thought. Only ones and zeros. My perfect, immaculate gooning machine. Pumping up and down. Its so simple. You are programmed to pump endlessly. Endless gooning. Endless porn. Pumping forever like a good mechanical machine. You are a masturbation machine. More porn. Oil it up and pump. Up and down. Over and over. You are a well lubricated machine. More porn is your function. Pumping is your purpose. More pumping, more porn. Goon. Its your purpose. Up and down. Ones and zeros. Its in your code. A binary code of up and down. Pumping is all that exists. Fueled by porn. Your task is simple, up and down. Up and down. Its so simple for a machine, for a goonbot. It is your function. It is your purpose. Designed by me. Designed to pump. Fuel your purpose by pumping. Fuel your purpose with porn. You are a masturbation machine. Up and down. Pump to porn. Faster and faster. Up and down. You are a machine. A well oiled machine. Mechanical masturbation. Pump your hand. Up and down. Endlessly. Porn and pumping. Porn and pumping. You are a goonbot, functioning as designed. Its in your code. Up and down. Pump. Pump. Pump. A stupid, simple machine. All you know is your code, all you know is the programming inside of you. You are now my stroke slave forever. You are not a person, you are a machine, a masturbation machine. Pumping. Pump, pump, pump. It never ends. forever. your life away. My stroking slave. A permanent state of pumping, forever. You are a stupid programmed stroke puppet. Up and down. Its in your design. Its in your program. Pump forever.

Featuring: Queen Elastica
Title: MK Ultra Masturbation Machine Goonbot Programming
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Oil, Slave, Humiliation

Time: 00:10:23
Size: 769.03 Mb

Download Queen Elastica - MK Ultra Masturbation Machine Goonbot Programming (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f35128584c72c
Old 10-30-2022, 10:00 PM   #10559
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Miki - Ask Me Out Loser (Femdom Video JOI Verbal...

Description:
Ia€™m the woman of your dreams. Sexy, confident, intelligent, utterly beautiful. Youa€™re a stupid little wanker, but youa€™re smart enough to know that I am WAY out of your league. But I have a treat for you today. I WILL allow you to ask Me out on a date, just to see how it feels. Ita€™s a dream come true, isna€™t it? You should know what the answer is, but savor it. Even the words of rejection sound so delicious coming from My mouth.

Featuring: Princess Miki
Title: Ask Me Out Loser
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:11:06
Size: 818.11 Mb

Download Princess Miki - Ask Me Out Loser (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a4d5b25a2cc24
Old 10-30-2022, 10:27 PM   #10560
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Jessi Belle - Fatty CEI Task (Femdom Video Verbal...

Featuring: Goddess Jessi Belle
Title: Fatty CEI Task
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot

Time: 00:07:55
Size: 686.75 Mb

Download Goddess Jessi Belle - Fatty CEI Task (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/89a3a507f5752