Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2022, 12:59 PM   #9761
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Adrienne Luxe - Beta Benefits with Your Alpha Goddess (Fe...

Description:
Do you have what it takes to become one of my Best Beta Boys? Sit back and relax while I share with you all of the benefits of submitting to your destiny. Youve been hopelessly flailing through life, and Im here to give you purpose. Teaching you how to embrace your submission and servitude to me. No more mindless stroking. Now its devotional. At the end, Ill give you your first opportunity to serve me, along with a reminder that Im always watching to see who can make themselves stand out.

Featuring: Adrienne Luxe
Title: Beta Benefits with Your Alpha Goddess
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Submission

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:07:50
Size: 653.21 Mb

Download Adrienne Luxe - Beta Benefits with Your Alpha Goddess (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/184eecc8331dd
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 12:59 PM   #9762
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Elis Euryale - Glove Tease and Torment (Femdom Video JOI ...

Description:
What are you ready to do for Mistress Euryale? Everything. Your love for Her and your fetish for latex gloves will lead you to torment yourself faster than you think... Listen to Her mesmerizing voice, and follow Her instructions... Let Her tease you until you beg for release... Let Her black latex gloves mindfuck you deeply... until Her post orgasm torment will be the best feeling in the world... and "lick it all up" the easiest thing to do... Ready? Yes you are.

Featuring: Elis Euryale
Title: Glove Tease and Torment
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Latex, Girl Orgasm

Time: 00:09:47
Size: 297.8 Mb

Download Elis Euryale - Glove Tease and Torment (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c42565cb93e93
Old 10-09-2022, 01:00 PM   #9763
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Bianca Beauchamp - Pink Mini Dress JOI (Femdom Video JOI ...

Featuring: Bianca Beauchamp
Title: Pink Mini Dress JOI
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:11:00
Size: 170.57 Mb

Download Bianca Beauchamp - Pink Mini Dress JOI (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a3f0256105168
Old 10-09-2022, 01:01 PM   #9764
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Alice Karina - Confiscated - Domme Teacher JOI (Femdom Vi...

Description:
You reeeeeally think I havent noticed you touching yourself during my class? Let the punishment fit the crime...

Featuring: Alice Karina - Confiscated
Title: Domme Teacher JOI
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Teacher, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:20:51
Size: 3.78 Gb

Download Alice Karina - Confiscated - Domme Teacher JOI (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e7715cfe6358b
Old 10-09-2022, 01:01 PM   #9765
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Aria Zahara - Exhibitionist CEI (Femdom Video Ver...

Description:
Testing your limits... pushing your boundaries... seeing how far youre willing to go for me. This will all be done from your own home, doesnt require you to go anywhere, so dont worry about that. May end up being one of the hottest orgasms of your life though if you can follow my instructions.. be a good cum slut and obey.

Featuring: Goddess Aria Zahara
Title: Exhibitionist CEI
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, Girl Orgasm, Cumshot

Time: 00:10:02
Size: 191.76 Mb

Download Goddess Aria Zahara - Exhibitionist CEI (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/38a3f86c181d7
Old 10-09-2022, 01:02 PM   #9766
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Clair Satine - My man owns you now (Femdom Video JOI Verb...

Description:
In the near future, people who are going through difficult times can sign slavery contracts with other people and I happened to end up as a slave to your new boyfriend! Could this get even better? Look who is here? I always felt you belong into submission. Let me guess didnt you just loose everything you have and end up in the hands of who is powerful and controlling. Does it make you feel bad? Awww, look who is fucked! You always had the audacity of thinking you were better than others. Now tell me, who is beneath?Ia€™m quite surprised to find you obeying another mana€™s ordera€™s you always thought you knew the true meaning of the word ALPHA. I guess you were wrong. Now you will have the opportunity to learn of what being alpha truly means by serving a rich powerful couple that will properly domesticate you.Let me give you a little taste of how life will be now for you. Since he owns you and I own whatever he has you belong to be as well so this is how things are going to work from today.Before we start things from 0 I will give you a few minutes to breathe deep and get used to your new slave life and as your first act of obedience, I command you to apologize for all the rudeness and pathetic behavior in the past. How owns you now? Little bitch

Featuring: Clair Satine
Title: My man owns you now
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Hardcore, POV, Couple, Slave, Submission

Time: 00:15:09
Size: 881.73 Mb

Download Clair Satine - My man owns you now (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e4c39fa684586
Old 10-09-2022, 01:02 PM   #9767
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Aven - Aven Turinex - Waking Up Before Rushy Hect...

Featuring: Goddess Aven - Aven Turinex
Title: Waking Up Before Rushy Hectic Daya€¦ Wish Me Luck Guys
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Video: 1750p x 1078p
Time: 00:01:14
Size: 55.55 Mb

Download Goddess Aven - Aven Turinex - Waking Up Before Rushy Hectic Daya€¦ Wish Me Luck Guys (JOI) 1078p :

https://k2s.cc/file/56bb125b2d65f
Old 10-09-2022, 01:03 PM   #9768
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Versona - Stuff Your Ass Sissy (Femdom Video POV Humiliat...

Description:
The more I think about it the more I believe betas should only be jerking off to Me if theyre simultaneously stuffing their ass to its limits. Embracing your sissy side is just the next sensible step in submitting to powerful women. Youre about to learn that nothing feels more right than stretching your hole for your Goddess.

Featuring: Versona
Title: Stuff Your Ass Sissy
Tags: POV, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Femdom POV

Time: 00:07:06
Size: 297.01 Mb

Download Versona - Stuff Your Ass Sissy (POV) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/204fcd7ae8dcc
Old 10-09-2022, 01:03 PM   #9769
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Cruel Girlfriend - The Cum Shot (Femdom Video Verbal Humi...

Description:
The girls at gym-class wanna see the cum shot loser - the selfie Im gonna make you take showing all of us your mouth full of cum. Ew, right? They dont get why a guy would even eat his own cum let alone take a photo to prove hes done ita€¦ because eating your own cum is fucking gross, loser. Its so gross and so pathetic. And its not just eating it that makes you such a fucking loser - its the way I make you do it too. Its called the loser position for a reason. Its the legs in the air - dick aimed at your face situation that totally reinforces your loser cum-eater status. Like, I was trying to explain to them how you do it and why you do it but they just dont get it - hot popular gym-bunny types like that just dont know rejects like you exist - theyre into real men - the type of guys that most definitely dont jizz in their own faces. They ignore wimps like you - but now Ive told them about what I make you do - they totally wanna see it!

Featuring: Cruel Girlfriend
Title: The Cum Shot
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, Gym, Cumshot

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:15:09
Size: 1.92 Gb

Download Cruel Girlfriend - The Cum Shot (Verbal Humiliation) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/2f5ccdfb33244
Old 10-09-2022, 01:04 PM   #9770
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Poison - Ready Player 1 - Interactive Pump Games ...

Description:
Multiple choice, interactive pump games! Are you ready to grab that joystick and level up through a series of game choices and rounds of erotica? Are you ready to pump hard enough to fill the pleasure levels in this erotic multiple choice game? Well, insert coin here >>

Featuring: Goddess Poison - Ready Player 1
Title: Interactive Pump Games
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Edging, Brainwash, Domination

Time: 00:11:52
Size: 2.68 Gb

Download Goddess Poison - Ready Player 1 - Interactive Pump Games (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ad4e4aec8b49e
Old 10-09-2022, 01:04 PM   #9771
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh - The Donut Eating CEI Contest (Femdom Vide...

Description:
Do you have your dozen donuts? Good piggy, wo have 10 minutes to eat all 12. Youa€™ll blow your load on the last one and eat it. Youa€™d pretty much eat anything though.. garage eater is what you are. I want you to be the biggest piggy on my farm

Featuring: Lindsey Leigh
Title: The Donut Eating CEI Contest
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Fetish, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot

Time: 00:10:08
Size: 309.43 Mb

Download Lindsey Leigh - The Donut Eating CEI Contest (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b9e5e46b35415
Old 10-09-2022, 01:05 PM   #9772
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ms Nadia White - Weak for Oiled Feet (Femdom Video JOI Ve...

Description:
Nothing turn you on like my bare soft soles, unless they are covered in oil! Goon yourself stupid for my oiled up feet, youll never be able to stop with how good they look. Nothing will ever satisfy you like they do.

Featuring: Ms Nadia White
Title: Weak for Oiled Feet
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, Oil, POV

Time: 00:07:14
Size: 4.17 Gb

Download Ms Nadia White - Weak for Oiled Feet (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/cd6206380f1b7
Old 10-09-2022, 01:05 PM   #9773
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dannii Harwood - Laughing At Your Tiny Cock (Femdom Video...

Description:
So obviously, you came to the x-mas party and Jo was there, you have been trying to chat her up for two years! We talked a while and she said you guys were getting along really well then you invited her back to your house. I always thought you were a nice guy. She said everything went well until you pulled your trousers down. HA, she said it was like 3 inches. I cant believe it! I need to see this for myself. Come here and pull those pants down! Dont be shy, do it. Do it or I fire you! Pathetic, come here! OH MY GOD! HAHA this is fucking hilarious! Wow you must be a virgin; I mean no pussy would even feel anything with that tiny cock. Wow it is 3 inches! Haha this is awesome. I am taking a picture of this. Ugh its sooo gross! It doesnt even go past your balls, so gross! I cant believe you work here. I am going to show this to the entire office my little pindick! - Dannii

Featuring: Dannii Harwood
Title: Laughing At Your Tiny Cock
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Small Penis Humiliation, Office Sex

Time: 00:08:21
Size: 200.59 Mb

Download Dannii Harwood - Laughing At Your Tiny Cock (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/43f85a9a7aa52
Old 10-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #9774
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Keziah - Loser Workout Tasks (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Hum...

Description:
Youve gotten bored with home workouts and need something to liven up your fitness routine. This workout will leave you sweaty and humiliated, but at least theres a reward at the end!!

Featuring: Keziah
Title: Loser Workout Tasks
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging, Fitness

Time: 00:13:15
Size: 1.14 Gb

Download Keziah - Loser Workout Tasks (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4ec9082dd7d89
Old 10-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #9775
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Ms Nadia White - Giantess Boob Smash (Femdom Video Big Ti...

Description:
The all power goddess Nadia White completely destroys you whole village with her MASSIVE TITS

Featuring: Ms Nadia White
Title: Giantess Boob Smash
Tags: Big Tits, Fetish, Tits Worship

Time: 00:10:27
Size: 1.48 Gb

Download Ms Nadia White - Giantess Boob Smash (Big Tits) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/88ea46fd8ca1d
Old 10-09-2022, 01:07 PM   #9776
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dannii Harwood - Be My Entertainment Plaything (Femdom Vi...

Description:
This is going to be a bit different. This isnt a normal clip, think of it as an interview! Next week Im going a fetish party and I am looking for one slave to accompany and be my bitch. I want a real asshole; someone I can do ANYTHING I want to! E-mail me if you want to apply for the job and send a picture showing you do something extreme thats really humiliating and almost disgust me. I want to know just what kind of REAL loser you really are. Only REAL losers apply, not some loser who just does cam sessions once and a while. Now listen to what this party will entail. I have 5 hot friends coming and we are going to treat of you like a human garbage can. You are nothing to me, just a toy for me to us. We are going to be the living out of you! We are going to spit all over your face and in your mouth like the dirty cunt you are! Lay on the floor so you can take my spit in your mouth loser. We are going to lay you on the floor, pull our sexy panties off and squatting right over your face just like this and we are going to piss all over that loser face of yours and right down the back of your throat! Oh if you cant handle that you really wont be able to handle us on your face then will you. If you THINK you can handle it then go ahead and apply losers! - Dannii

Title: Be My Entertainment Plaything
Tags: Anal, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Latex, Femdom POV, Domination, Interview, Panties, Slave

Time: 00:07:57
Size: 191.04 Mb

Download Dannii Harwood - Be My Entertainment Plaything (Anal) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8bf419a851d90
Old 10-09-2022, 01:07 PM   #9777
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Miki - Permanent Virgin Loser (Femdom Video JOI ...

Description:
I like virgins, and I like it when they stay that way. Some losers a€" miraculously a€" have had the opportunity to have sex with a real woman at some point in their lives, or actively have a woman in their lives that allows them to have sex regularly. They too are addicted to Me, but they have this thing called hope. Hope that someday, they will be able to break free from the chains of Femdom and live out a life of normalcy and vanilla sex. You? You have no idea what sex feels like, and I encourage you to keep this your reality. Youa€™ve made it this far without pussy, and ita€™s because remaining a virgin forever is your destiny. Youa€™re a virgin at this point in your life for a reason: nobody wants your filthy sperm, and you just werena€™t cut out for procreation. This is your sex life: alone and stroking to Me, every single night. Worshipping Me is better than having sex with any woman desperate enough to fuck scum like yourself. Deepening your addiction to Me is far more fulfilling than any sex you could have with a lonely, ugly girl, or any beautiful woman you pay that would consider you the worst client of your life. As I said, I like virgins. Youa€™re easier to control, youa€™re easier to manipulate, because stroking to Me is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Keep it this way. You and I will both be very happy, and after all a€" isna€™t my happiness the most important thing?

Featuring: Princess Miki
Title: Permanent Virgin Loser
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Vanilla Sex, Chains

Time: 00:09:08
Size: 333.71 Mb

Download Princess Miki - Permanent Virgin Loser (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8d9bb3dece15f
Old 10-09-2022, 01:08 PM   #9778
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Megan Marxxx - Teen stretching in booty shorts (Femdom Vi...

Description:
Wearing nothing but my pink booty shorts and sports bra, I bring my Yoga mat by the water and start to stretch. My ass looks so good in different positions, its addicting to stare at. My young, bubble ass bounces as I move and stretch my petite body. I pull my small tits out to play while I finish my stretches, leaving you wishing you get get just one feel of my white juicy ass.

Featuring: Megan Marxxx
Title: Teen stretching in booty shorts
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Teen, Fetish, Smal Tits, Petite, Yoga

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:04:21
Size: 188.73 Mb

Download Megan Marxxx - Teen stretching in booty shorts (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d386d0f525c0b
Old 10-09-2022, 01:08 PM   #9779
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Dannii Harwood - Smoking Dominatrix (Femdom Video JOI Ver...

Title: Smoking Dominatrix
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Smoking, Fetish, Dominatrix, Domination

Time: 00:08:35
Size: 224.78 Mb

Download Dannii Harwood - Smoking Dominatrix (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/88e9033ebba82
Old 10-09-2022, 01:09 PM   #9780
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Scarlett Belle - JOI Challenge (Femdom Video JOI Verbal H...

Description:
Uhoh! I caught you staring at my boobs! Lucky for you, Im willing to play a little game. You can stroke your cock and cum....as long as you keep looking at my face. No peeking at my boobs, no matter how tempting I make them seem!

Featuring: Scarlett Belle
Title: JOI Challenge
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Video: 854p x 480p
Time: 00:10:39
Size: 75.72 Mb

Download Scarlett Belle - JOI Challenge (JOI) 480p :

https://k2s.cc/file/103ba017c7e18