Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2022, 09:41 PM   #9281
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Elis Euryale - Mental Chastity Mind Fuck (Femdom Video Ch...

Description:
I want you to experience a new level of devotion to Me. No chastity cage needed, no key holding, nothing else than a mental chastity that I will imprint in your perverted slut brain, turning you into the perfect chastity slave. You will sacrifice your pathetic orgasms for My pleasure. You will fulfil your slave life by worshipping Me. Sink deeper and deeper into this mind fuck, as I penetrate your mind to change your brain circuits and connections, and rewire you as a chaste slave... Give up on the selfishness of the perverted slut that you are, and understand the real devotion I expect from you: denying your impulses, sacrificing your worthless urges, and nurture My pleasure.

Featuring: Elis Euryale
Title: Mental Chastity Mind Fuck
Tags: Chastity, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Femdom POV, Girl Orgasm, Slave

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:14:16
Size: 762.69 Mb

Download Elis Euryale - Mental Chastity Mind Fuck (Chastity) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/d9277bd2759a2
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:29 PM   #9282
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Talia Tate - No Eye Contact JOI (Femdom Video JOI Verbal ...

Description:
You guys loved my first eye contact jerk off instructional video, so I decided to turn things around a bit and create this. Instead of gazing at my beautiful eyes and face, you are going to keep your focus firmly on the ground. I'll even be a nice Domina today and let you stroke to completion, as long as you stare at the floor. No looking at your cock, absolutely no peeking at me or my body. Do you have the willpower and obedience to follow through?!

Featuring: Talia Tate
Title: No Eye Contact JOI
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Video: 1698p x 1080p
Time: 00:06:50
Size: 177.76 Mb

Download Talia Tate - No Eye Contact JOI (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/ff78720448b0e
Old 09-07-2022, 11:18 PM   #9283
Wada
Privileged Member

Default hotnspooky - MVLive Foodie - Pizza Party Part 2 (Femdom V...

Description:
Join me for a pizza party!! The #MVLiveFoodie Event was awesome! Heres part 2 of my live stream featuring my big titties and lots of yummy fun!

Featuring: hotnspooky - MVLive Foodie
Title: Pizza Party Part 2
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:43:20
Size: 3.08 Gb

Download hotnspooky - MVLive Foodie - Pizza Party Part 2 (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/9ecffa0cad304
Old 09-08-2022, 12:07 AM   #9284
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Evil Opal - Foot bitch for fatty (Femdom Video JOI Verbal...

Description:
You just can't get my big fat feet out of your mind, can you? My plump, juicy little toes are always there, wiggling in your brain, making your mouth water and your hands itch to stroke your erection. And my soft, wide, wrinkled soles haunt your dreams. You'd do anything - say anything - to be allowed to worship my fat feet, and the thought of being trampled under my full bbw weight only makes your craving grow larger. Now I want to hear you beg for it.beg to be a foot bitch for this fatty.

Featuring: Evil Opal
Title: Foot bitch for fatty
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, BBW, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV

Time: 00:07:52
Size: 227.58 Mb

Download Evil Opal - Foot bitch for fatty (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/55df20bc286aa
Old 09-08-2022, 12:55 AM   #9285
Wada
Privileged Member

Default emprexkala - jerk to my piggy nose (Femdom Video JOI Verb...

Featuring: emprexkala
Title: jerk to my piggy nose
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Format: mov
Time: 00:04:19
Size: 3.45 Gb

Download emprexkala - jerk to my piggy nose (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/76d4c15a7b536
Old 09-08-2022, 01:44 AM   #9286
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Thealogy - Grimey feet (Femdom Video Foot Fetish Fetish )...

Description:
Worship my gritty feet on your knees and with your tongue open.

Featuring: Thealogy
Title: Grimey feet
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination

Video: 1920p x 1088p
Time: 00:04:10
Size: 419.53 Mb

Download Thealogy - Grimey feet (Foot Fetish) 1088p :

https://k2s.cc/file/85a75be6a9d1f
Old 09-08-2022, 02:33 AM   #9287
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Talia Tate - Countdown For My Cleavage (Femdom Video JOI ...

Description:
There's nothing like a nice low cut shirt to show off my perky, natural cleavage. And what better way to celebrate such a sight than to be given the privilege and opportunity to stare and stroke. If you want to reach release, you'll follow my each and every command until the very end.

Featuring: Talia Tate
Title: Countdown For My Cleavage
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:11:41
Size: 505.72 Mb

Download Talia Tate - Countdown For My Cleavage (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/742aad6c1af5c
Old 09-08-2022, 03:23 AM   #9288
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Vixen - Good Boy Pump (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humil...

Description:
What gets you harder--pumping your cock for me or being called my Good Boy? Why would I make you choose? You ARE my Good Boy and you ARE my pump addicted gooner. Youre mine. Just the way I like you. So go on, Good Boy. Pump for me. Pump, pump, pump. Goon, goon, goon. Welcome to the Good Boy Pump.

Featuring: Miss Vixen
Title: Good Boy Pump
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Edging

Time: 00:12:34
Size: 909.74 Mb

Download Miss Vixen - Good Boy Pump (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/5f6b5e9b10f2e
Old 09-08-2022, 04:13 AM   #9289
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava - Take the Pussy Free Pledge Mesmer...

Description:
This clip is meant to explain, convince, and compel a beta to pledge himself to a Pussy Free Lifestyle. I explains by chastity and findom is an important aspect of this lifestyle. After the pledge is taken a celebration occurs. The clip ends with some brute brain poison to seal the deal and to make the pledge hold.

Featuring: Brat Princess 2 - Ava
Title: Take the Pussy Free Pledge Mesmerize
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Chastity, Fetish, Edging

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:10:40
Size: 3.25 Gb

Download Brat Princess 2 - Ava - Take the Pussy Free Pledge Mesmerize (Verbal Humiliation) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c941e2ec961c8
Old 09-08-2022, 05:01 AM   #9290
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Brynn - Counseler Helps Your Relationship (Femdom Vi...

Description:
You and your girl have been having problems, right? A lack of intimacy? Well, I spoke to her earlier this morning, and I think I have just the explanation and solution. Ill go in depth into why you two are having problems (HINT: Its because you have a tiny penis, and she is a size queen.), and how youll fix it. To summarize, for two weeks youll both be on a break from each other. Ive instructed her to fuck as many men as possible, as much as possible. You will not have any orgasms during this break, including masturbation. You will also need to encourage her as much as possible to have sex with men. After that, well regroup! Youll do it right? Its whatll make your relationship better!

Featuring: Miss Brynn
Title: Counseler Helps Your Relationship
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Group, Fetish, Cuckold, POV, Humiliation, Edging, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm

Time: 00:13:22
Size: 781.52 Mb

Download Miss Brynn - Counseler Helps Your Relationship (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a7c6d6739c13a
Old 09-08-2022, 05:51 AM   #9291
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Tsarina Baltic - One True Goddess Mesmerize (Femdom Video...

Description:
Be my eager submissive, this a guided encouraging mesmerize meditation. As if you werent already addicted now you can wake up and happily watch a encouraging worshipping mesmerize made to reprogram you deeper, asociate a pleasureful dopamine sensation all over your body when you give in to me, making this addiction that much sweeter. Enjoy my soft lovely voice, slowly making its way into melting your mind into submission, added visuals only making it a much deeper brain washing experience. You are my slave, so eager to be even more obssessed with me, the One True Goddess.

Featuring: Tsarina Baltic
Title: One True Goddess Mesmerize
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Brainwash, Domination, Humiliation, Submissive, Slave, Submission

Time: 00:11:43
Size: 863.6 Mb

Download Tsarina Baltic - One True Goddess Mesmerize (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4fe58f94089be
Old 09-08-2022, 06:41 AM   #9292
Wada
Privileged Member

Default DommeTomorrow - Filthy Foot Pig (Femdom Video Foot Fetish...

Description:
My shoes & feet got so filthy! Better get your tongue out to clean them, because its your job, foot pig.

Featuring: DommeTomorrow
Title: Filthy Foot Pig
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination

Time: 00:08:15
Size: 1.16 Gb

Download DommeTomorrow - Filthy Foot Pig (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a07a19355b764
Old 09-08-2022, 07:29 AM   #9293
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Empress Poison - Bullied Beta Boy (Femdom Video Verbal Hu...

Description:
I am the popular girl, a member of the sports team and I am dating the football team captain. I have invited you around and you have come over like a dumb little beta loser... we all humiliate you and bully you... and you have come over thinking that I may want to be your friend. WRONG I have invade you over to further shame you my luring you in to the ultimate... are you ready for the day that will ruin your life forever?

Featuring: Empress Poison
Title: Bullied Beta Boy
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk

Time: 00:05:31
Size: 261.33 Mb

Download Empress Poison - Bullied Beta Boy (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/6092ad9239087
Old 09-08-2022, 08:18 AM   #9294
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Stella Sol - Sissy Bitch Training (Femdom Video Verbal Hu...

Description:
Hey sissy. Youve got a growing obsession with Me in a strap-on teasing you into submission and Im here to make it worse. I seduce you real good and deep with My big dick making you hard in your panties. You suck and worship and together we stroke until eventually I make you cum for Me like the filthy little slut that we both know are you. Goddess controls you and your clitty like no other Domme can. Dont deny it. Embrace your life as My sissy bitch in training. Someday who knows...maybe youll earn your collar.

Featuring: Stella Sol
Title: Sissy Bitch Training
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on Training, Fetish, Hardcore, Humiliation, Strapon, Big Dick, Panties, Submission, Collar, Teasing

Time: 00:12:08
Size: 894.08 Mb

Download Stella Sol - Sissy Bitch Training (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/bb529f0e70931
Old 09-08-2022, 09:06 AM   #9295
Wada
Privileged Member

Default emprexkala - hubby, your cuckqueens puttin u to bed (Femd...

Description:
this is an asmr - whisper - cuckqueen role-play. posted on my youtube channel too (go to my social media section here on MV and youll find my channel - subscribe). kala is playing with her hubbys mind throughout the whole clip. she is telling him about charles, her hubbys childhood (best) friend who kala has been seen for many years. they have a connection. kalas whispering into her hubbys ear about charles visit at her office and how he made her day by just being thoughtful with some champagne and strawberries - kalas favourite. kala keeps whispering to her hubby phrases such as "are you jealous, honey?" and "please, dont be jealous" making it even worse for him, but she finds a way to soothe him, especially after telling him what both charles and her had planned for the night. she prepares his favourite hot beverage and finally manages to put him to bed with lots of asmr mouth sounds. watch the whole clip to see kalas highly sophisticated way of persuading her husband that "everything is okay". is everything REALLY okay?

Featuring: emprexkala
Title: hubby, your cuckqueens puttin u to bed
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Cuckold, POV, Edging, ASMR, Office Sex

Video: 1280p x 720p
Time: 00:36:46
Size: 3.12 Gb

Download emprexkala - hubby, your cuckqueens puttin u to bed (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b205ba59b2d74
Old 09-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #9296
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Kayla Jane Danger - The Value of My Feet (Femdom Video JO...

Description:
I caught you staring at my sandaled feet. I know you think you are being slick, all foot guys think they're being slick. You prey on the women who don't know the value of their feet in the eyes or hands or mouth of a foot boy. Empty your wallet for me, while you watch, it's only fair after all, since you will walk away with a lifetime of jerk off material from this on encounter. Men like you who try to lurk feet for free, really don't deserve to enjoy and indulge in feet like these, you deserve dry, cracked, blistered, calloused feet, not these soft supple high arched feet of legends ! I will reprogram you to pay my feet, beautiful women's feet before ever opening your mouth, before a compliment leaves your lips. You will pay for the perfect feet in your life, its what you're programmed for now

Featuring: Kayla Jane Danger
Title: The Value of My Feet
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV

Time: 00:15:51
Size: 386.14 Mb

Download Kayla Jane Danger - The Value of My Feet (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1c75f4bedff15
Old 09-08-2022, 10:43 AM   #9297
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Elis Euryale - Enslaved to my feet (Femdom Video Foot Fet...

Description:
Listen to my mesmerizing voice... Dont think... Worship... Your place is at my feet... This video will strengthen the powerful bond between you and your Goddess, and create new connections in your enslaved brain.

Featuring: Elis Euryale
Title: Enslaved to my feet
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, Slave, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination

Time: 00:05:22
Size: 758.24 Mb

Download Elis Euryale - Enslaved to my feet (Foot Fetish) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/386aa40fc349e
Old 09-08-2022, 11:33 AM   #9298
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lady Victoria Valente - 4 satin cloths fitting with jerk ...

Description:
This clip is only for my satin shine fans! In the shawl fitting studio I try on 4 new satin shawls. (They have never been shown in a clip before) I always try on scarves as a headscarf first, then as a neck/shoulder scarf. You can watch me and play around with you. I always do a tail control with you! As I can see, youre getting hornier from shawl to shawl! Finally, I lift a satin cloth under your nose and you can finally cum! Keywords: jerk off instructions, joi games, scarf sniffing, smell fetish, smell slave training, satin scarf, satin fetish, brunette, milf, scarf fitting, headscarf, scarf mistress, headscarf lady, scarf fetish, satin, headscarf.

Featuring: Lady Victoria Valente
Title: 4 satin cloths fitting with jerk off game
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Milf, Fetish, Edging, Brunette, Slave, Sniffing

Video: 1440p x 1080p
Time: 00:08:11
Size: 242.3 Mb

Download Lady Victoria Valente - 4 satin cloths fitting with jerk off game (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/b3622c4998c0a
Old 09-08-2022, 12:22 PM   #9299
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Ellie Idol - ELLIE HAS YOU CANCEL YOUR DATE THEN...

Description:
Ellie is wondering why youve called her over before your date. You explain you need her help but she doesnt think youre really even MAN enough for a date. You always wear pink, HECK, half the time you and her even MATCH. Tonight, youre even wearing PANTIES underneath your clothing. She commands you to drop them so she can see what youre packing under there. Instantly she cracks up at the lack of inches youve got. Do you want to fuck your date? Well, there is no chance of it! She invites you to fuck her instead but youre too scared to even try as she knew youd be. She has just the thing: a big strap-on! You are going to give up this foolish idea of going on dates with regular women. Its time to only go for Dominants because youre just a sissy bitch in need of training! Today youll suck Ellies big strap-on cock. The only thing in your future will be men or women with strapons. Give up the idea that youll ever go on proper dates with normies. You want to look like a girl, so you might as well act like one!! Open your mouth up sissy and suck!! But first, youll call up that girl and cancel tonights date. Its really for the best. Youll be sparing both of you from the awkwardness. This is what you want anyway, or else you wouldnt wear panties. Maybe Ellie will call that girl when shes done with you and fuck her with the same strap-on youre sucking now! YOURE no good for her, so wipe those tears up. OH! Youre crying because Ellies fucking your throat too deep? Time to switch to your asshole instead then!! Spead open that virgin sissy pussy for Ellies big long dick!!! Youre her bitch tonight. Now wank yourself off into those panties!! Fill them with cream as you imagine Ellie filling your ASS with cream!! A much better night than if would have been had you gone out on that foolish date.

Featuring: Princess Ellie Idol
Title: ELLIE HAS YOU CANCEL YOUR DATE THEN FUCKS YOUR HOLES
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on Training, Anal, Fetish, Humiliation, Strapon, Panties, Crying

Time: 00:10:47
Size: 1.15 Gb

Download Princess Ellie Idol - ELLIE HAS YOU CANCEL YOUR DATE THEN FUCKS YOUR HOLES (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e9a355d30e861
Old 09-08-2022, 01:11 PM   #9300
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Roxee - Tenants Tits (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humiliation...

Description:
Youve gone round to visit one of your new tenants to see how shes settling in. Roxee seems more than happy with her new home, but as shes mopping the floor and talking to you, shes not realized that her nipple is poking out. Your cock begins to grow and begins to show as Roxee begins to spot your bulge. But your new tenant seems up for a bit of fun with you and encourages you to stroke your cock which she teases you with her naturally perky tits!

Featuring: Roxee
Title: Tenants Tits
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Fetish

Time: 00:10:38
Size: 1.2 Gb

Download Roxee - Tenants Tits (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/cf92c598b0cb2