Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Important Message From Phantom

I just got off the phone with Phantom. He is sounding so much better today. He wants to come home. After complaining bitterly about not being able to catch the nurses, he dictated the following message:

Hello Rapeboard.

Thank you for all of the the messages and support, it means the world to me.

I am hurting, but I am ok. I am in the best of hands and am expected to a make a full recovery.

Please stop fighting, I beg this of all of you. I need time to heal, but so does Rapeboard.

Don't leave us behind. Pervipete, Lucy, hellminth, nikigirl, sparks, and even to you my precious Sierra and anyone else who has even mentioned leaving. Stay.

You claim this support and care for me, then do me a favor and stay.

Everyone, do something for RB today. Post a movie, start a new thread. Start a roleplay, tell someone how good their story is. Welcome a new member. Send a PM to someone you have been fighting with and say you're sorry EVEN if you think they are wrong. Leave the Rowdy Room, go help build the rest of the board. Let the mods know you support them.

I am hurting. I will gladly hurt for awhile then to watch you guys fight and leave.

Do this for me, and I promise to return to you and rededicate myself to making RB a better place to be. I can't do it without each and every one of you.

There are people that are emailing other people and saying "Rapeboard sucks, our forum is drama free. Come join us." They are trying to divide this community because THEY KNOW it is the best community in the genre. DO NOT LET THEM SUCCEED! (I will prove this case when I return!)

Please, give me a community to return to. Please help me heal this board.

Love,

Phantom
Old 05-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank You for that post Sierra.

Best damn thing is for everyone to HEED what it says...
Even if you have to pretend...

That would be better for all...
Old 05-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for this post SIERA!!! Looking forward to Phantoms return.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And yet you caused him so much grief when he was here banning your friends... :-/

Its amazing how someone going in hospital changes everyones opinion on that person. So many people here let that man down day after day, where was the support then? :-(
Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
And yet you caused him so much grief when he was here banning your friends... :-/

Its amazing how someone going in hospital changes everyones opinion on that person. So many people here let that man down day after day, where was the support then? :-(
Lucy...I love you, but please just STOP. Please.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im glad you are going to be ok Phantom and i will do my best to make peace while you are gone.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Lucy...I love you, but please just STOP. Please.
Do you disagree with me?

I do not see why I get so many messages saying "someone needs to stand up against all this crap" and yet when I do there is noone standing behind me. I just don't get it.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Do you disagree with me?

I do not see why I get so many messages saying "someone needs to stand up against all this crap" and yet when I do there is noone standing behind me. I just don't get it.
Because it's not about right or wrong any more, my friend.

I'm more concerned about honoring Phantom's wishes. It's about being the bigger person and just walking away from the strife. It's Phantom's friends still being here when he gets back.

So everyone, please, please just set it aside. We don't agree on everything, and that's ok.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Because it's not about right or wrong any more, my friend.

I'm more concerned about honoring Phantom's wishes. It's about being the bigger person and just walking away from the strife. It's Phantom's friends still being here when he gets back.

So everyone, please, please just set it aside. We don't agree on everything, and that's ok.
Ahh I will leave then Sierra. Thanks for everything. Take care and enjoy watching more people leaving, more drama threads and more new posters being chased off too soon.

Until someone makes a stand, nothing will change.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Phantom's words make sense, we should all just stop posting in "fighting threads" and walk away.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Phantom's words make sense, we should all just stop posting in "fighting threads" and walk away.
A- fucking- MEN. Everyone on Earth has an axe to grind. It's part of being human. The ability to set that axe down- even when you are angry or feel you are wronged- that is what makes you an adult. It is painful to do this sometimes and even feels impossible, but it's just the right thing to do for the situation.

Ask yourself: "Can I win more battles than I do?"

The answer will always be "yes".

Then ask yourself "Why would I want to?"

And if you look inside... I mean truly look inside... you often won't like that answer. The solution is not always as easy as "win, lose, or quit playing entirely". It's most often the toughest choice of any conflict: "Be the first to stop fighting and move on". As humans we seldom choose that one. It seems weak. It is unsatisfying. It's not flashy and it has no explosions.

It's right.

I urge you in the next week to try it once in real life as well. For some of us it may be very very hard, but I guarantee it will make the world a bit quieter and you might just feel better knowing you won the most important prize in any conflict: the END of that conflict.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #12
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
And if you look inside... I mean truly look inside... you often won't like that answer. The solution is not always as easy as "win, lose, or quit playing entirely". It's most often the toughest choice of any conflict: "Be the first to stop fighting and move on". As humans we seldom choose that one. It seems weak. It is unsatisfying. It's not flashy and it has no explosions.

It's right.
While I very much agree with you on a general basis, the way this forum runs, HRH, TD1 and Newland as well as Maradona would never ever back down. On anything from what is the best picture host to what the weather is like. They have to be right, all the time.

So the problem we have is it is always the same people backing down. Which gives aforementioned people more "control" over the forum. They just have to argue, and someone backs down because its the only way out of the fight. If the person gets the courage to argue back, it quickly becomes a 2v1 then a 3v1 and previously with Maradona I've seen 4/5v1/2.

For instance, Maradona was walking around saying he could get people banned and it was his board. Most said he was wrong and deserved a ban.

Whatever reason, logic and sense 99% of the forum came up with, TD1, HRH and Newland still insisted he was some kind of martyr when he came back on all his accounts to flame. They defended him and assaulted anyone who condemned his behaviour. In a pack too which makes it worse. The fallout is still being felt to this day, weeks later.

People left forums over it, because this group would NOT be mature and walk away. They would not apologise. They pushed and pushed and pushed until the other side broke.

They enjoy seeing people like Pete, me, Sierra leave the forum. Less opposition for them. They never back down, there is no compromise, and that is wrong.

Backing down to bullies is wrong. It is letting them win.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-26-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Closed Thread