Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
jdbadboy

jdbadboy has initial reputation
Default Looking for good rape jokes

Hi new here and looking for good rape jokes and/or cartoons, artwork or drawings.

Also sexist or chauvinistic stuff. Thanks.
jdbadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
possessed969

possessed969 Level 1 (100+)possessed969 Level 1 (100+)

Apparently 9 out of 10 approve of gang-rape
possessed969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Man to woman in bar: "I see you getting laid tonight"
Woman to man: "How do you know that? Are you a physic?"
Man to woman: "No, I'm just stronger than you!"
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
forest4thetrees

forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)

"Wanna play rape?"
"No!"
"That's the spirit!"
forest4thetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #5
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ladies and gentlemen, George Carlin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
Ohhh, some people don't like you to talk like that. Ohh, some people like to shut you up for saying those things.
You know that. Lots of people. Lots of groups in this country want to tell you how to talk.
Tell you what you can't talk about. Well, sometimes they'll say, well you can talk about something but you can't joke about it.
Say you can't joke about something because it's not funny. Comedians run into that shit all the time.
Like rape. They'll say, "you can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny."
I say, "fuck you, I think it's hilarious. How do you like that?"
I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
See, hey why do you think they call him "Porky," eh? I know what you're going to say.
"Elmer was asking for it. Elmer was coming on to Porky.
Porky couldn't help himself, he got a hard- on, he got horney, he lost control, he went out of his mind."
A lot of men talk like that. A lot of men think that way. They think it's the woman's fault.
They like to blame the rape on the woman. Say, "she had it coming, she was wearing a short skirt."
These guys think women ought to go to prison for being cock teasers. Don't seem fair to me.
Don't seem right, but you can joke about it. I believe you can joke about anything.
It all depends on how you construct the joke. What the exaggeration is. What the exaggeration is.
Because every joke needs one exaggeration. Every joke needs one thing to be way out of proportion.
Give you an example. Did you ever see a news story like this in the paper?
Every now and then you run into a story, says, "some guy broke into a house, stole a lot of things, and while he was in there, he raped an 81 year old woman."
And I'm thinking to myself, "WHY??? What the fuck kind of a social life does this guy have?"
I want to say, "why did you do that?" "Well she was coming on to me. We were dancing and I got horney.
Hey, she was asking for it, she had on a tight bathrobe." I'll say, "Jesus Christ, be a little fucking selective next time will you?"

Now, speaking of rape, do you know what I wonder? I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole.
These are the kind of things I think about when I'm sitting home alone and the power goes out.
I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole. I mean per capita, I know the populations are different.
Most people think it's the equator, I think it's the north pole.
People think it's the equator because it's hot down there, they don't wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women's tits, they get horney and there's a lot of fucking going on.
That's exactly why there's less rape at the equator. Because there's a lot of fucking going on.
You can tell there's a lot of fucking at the equator, take a look at the population figures.
Billions of people live near the equator. How many Eskimos do we have?
Thirty? Thirty five? No one's getting laid at the north pole, it's too fucking cold.
Guys say to their wives, "hey tonight honey, huh, tonight, huh?"
"Are you crazy? The wind chill factor is three hundred below."
These guys are deprived. Their horney. Their pent up. Every now and then...p-pmm...they bust out, they got to rape somebody.

Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has, trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who is kicking.
Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn't want to take them off?
You would lose your hard-on in the process.
Up at the north pole you dick would shrivel up like a stack of dimes.
That's another thing I wonder.
I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning,
or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody.
These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
Charlie N.

Charlie N. has initial reputation

Any time I think of sexism against women, I think, "I'm not sexist, I punch women too!"
Charlie N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
igor

igor has initial reputation

I typed in google:

"Euphemisms for sex" - got a list
"Euphemisms for masturbation" - got a list
"Euphemisms for rape" - got a list telling me off, how repugnant euphemisms for rape is, a lambasting about ppl who use such euphemisms (but don't list what they where).

What the fuck. PC pussified search engines nowadays.

Does such a list not exist then?
igor is offline   Reply With Quote