Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-07-2007, 05:47 AM   #1
thebadguy

thebadguy has initial reputation
Default If you could rape a celebrity? Who would it be?

tell who and how you would rape them. the things you would do to them.
thebadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
maskedman

maskedman has initial reputation
Default it would be

I would rape Avril Lavigne.

She would be in a hotel room I would pretend to be room service I would bring a bottle of champagne into the room,

I would force her onto the bed where I would take off her top and then rip the top so I can tie her hands behind her back with it, then she would be struggling and trying to scream I would shut her up by forcing my cock into her mouth and fucking that lovely Canadian mouth.

During this time I would also rip off her bra, then after I have done that I would pull her jeans down and rip of her knickers, now I would stuff her knickers into her mouth and tape her mouth shut.

Then i would massage her breasts kissing and caressing them as I go I would lick her nipples, she would be making softened moaning noises then I would move my tongue down her naked body, until I got to her belly button then I would lick her belly button,

Then I would force her legs open and lick down there until she is very wet, then I would force her legs wider open and thrust my cock into her pussy, slow at first then getting faster and faster, as I go along,

Then I would turn her over and take her from behind pulling her hair and massaging her breasts as I go along, I would do this for a while, then I would put my fingers into her ass while I am taking her from behind, then I would put my cock into her lovely bare ass and take her up the bum.

Then I would cum all over her naked body cumming over her face and in her hair and spraying cum all over her body.
maskedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation

i`d rape molly holly and stephanie mcmahon. I`m rape molly by hitting her over the head with an object, then pee all over her pants and booty. Then videotape the rape. I would rape stephanie the same way, but she`d be awake. I`d also rape kelly clarkson and michelle branch and the singer from paramore...and OH amy lee!!!!
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:44 AM   #4
lumpy

lumpy has initial reputation

I'd love to do Jennifer Love Hewitt!

That innocent face, that large firm rack(especially in her bra commercial), i would grab her, pull her top over her head, cut her bra off with m knife, then id pull her jeans down and rip her thong off with my teeth, i would rape her orally as i titty fucked her and spray down her throat and on her face and tits, then i would bend her ver and rape her doggy style as i grab her rack and hair and again unload on face and tits and make her lick me clean
Old 02-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
mordy
Banned

mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)mordy Level 8 (800+)

lily allen
mordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
coach

I have to admit, I am into some pretty intense and disturbing stuff but the image of Hillary Clinton naked, never mind being fucked is made me throw up in my mouth! lol

My choices are:
Faith Hill
Maria Sharapova
Jennifer Aniston
Carrie Underwood
Christina Aguilera
Old 02-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
maguffin

maguffin has initial reputation

Well, I may be an odd duck, but it's Tina Fey for me.

Catching her from behind and jamming a rag down her throat as I wrapped her hands and elbows in yards of tape. I'd bend her over her desk and secure her feet to it's sides and plunge deep into her pussy before withdrawing to rape that sweet ass of hers.
maguffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
I have to admit, I am into some pretty intense and disturbing stuff but the image of Hillary Clinton naked, never mind being fucked is made me throw up in my mouth! lol
Me, too. Bleah!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #9
DJ Vinyl

DJ Vinyl has initial reputation
Default Kerry Russell

I would rape Kerry Russell. She's so beautiful and so innocent. It would be brutal and her innocence would be gone. I wouldn't let her move as I forced her to suck my cock until she had a mouthful of hot gooey cum and then I'd rape her pussy until it was raw and then rape her in the ass until she begged me for mercy.
DJ Vinyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #10
ondafire

ondafire has initial reputation

avril lavigne, kylie minogue, christina aguliera, victoria beckham, kerry katona and kelly osborne.

i hate kelly katona so that bitch would have it bad
Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm still trying to get over the thought of Hillary Clinton....
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #12
slutmaster

slutmaster has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Alexis gets me hotter than any celebrity or model out there. She appeared in a blue silk dress at some event, with a generously draped, swishing skirt and a deep-V bodice that I'd love to slide my hands in to.

Alexis inspires me to some of the cruelest and most humiliating rape fantasies I have. I don't know why she does it--those sparklingly innocent blue eyes, maybe? If I could get Alexis into a long-term captvity, I'd also have her dress her as her teen character "Rory," and make her role-play all sorts of teen fuck scenarios: black-mailed schoolgirl, abducted schoolgirl, prom princess raped in her bouffant silk gown, etc. etc.
i would love to rape this whore.. I can picture using all her sweet holes..
slutmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #13
cdkate

cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)

Erm mine would be Fran Drescher from the US tv series the nanny!
cdkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #14
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tina Fey and her sexy glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguffin View Post
Well, I may be an odd duck, but it's Tina Fey for me.
Odd duck? I think NOT! Tina Fey is hot! She's SO sexy in those glasses!

judith
(thinks she could turn lesbian for Tina Fey!)
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #15
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

yeah Avril would get it bad. I bet every guy has thought about her while kerking off at least once.
I'd like to rape Nigella Lawson though, shes got those real bid breasts that you could slap about, and a real sweet face that would probably show a lot of emotion.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:05 PM   #16
cdkate

cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
yeah Avril would get it bad. I bet every guy has thought about her while kerking off at least once.
I'd like to rape Nigella Lawson though, shes got those real bid breasts that you could slap about, and a real sweet face that would probably show a lot of emotion.
Nigells! good call!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's something so innocent about Elijah Wood... that I'd love to corrupt

SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #18
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation

i'd rape jessica simpson i would rip her blouse off fsuck her tits hard an dodg that pussy for an hour all the while sucking her rnippples dry an unload in her mouth.
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #19
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation

i'd also rape beyonce i would find her in hotel room eating some food i would knock on door with room service she'd have on shorts an t shirt i would ask for autograph an while shes signing i would touch her ass she would slap me i would force her to kneel in front of me an jam my cock in her mouth she would use eher teeth an piss me off- i would throw her on bed an rip her shorts off slapping that big ass i finger her asshole an she would scream in pain i would take my dick an jam it in her asshole holding her hips down i would thrust deep an blow my load in her asshole wipe off flip her over eat her pussy tull i was ready than fuck her pussy long an hard an bust a nut inside her kiss her goodbye an leave.
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #20
Clara90^^

Clara90^^ Level 1 (100+)Clara90^^ Level 1 (100+)

I would rape the let rape the shit outta Shannon Elisabeth, Tara Reid, Kirsten Dunst, Brinty,Aguilera, Beyonce

Whats with Alyssa Milano
Clara90^^ is offline   Reply With Quote