Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gilligan’s Island. … The Untold Story!

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1227566772
Gilligan’s Island. … The Untold Story!

The two-man crew of the charter boat S.S. Minnow and five passengers on a "three hour tour" run into a tropical storm and are shipwrecked on an uncharted, uninhabited island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The Skipper and his Crewman Gilligan were the handymen on the Island, they built 4 huts for the castaways, one for themselves, one for the Professor who acted as Doctor and problem solver for the castaways, and the two lovely young ladies of the group, Mary Ann Summers, a Midwestern farm girl, and Ginger Grant, a small time movie actress shared a hut, the two ladies did the womanly chores such as the cooking, laundry, and working in the garden. Then there was Thurston Howell III and his wife he called Lovey, greedy Millionaires, an older couple who had no skills that were useful on the Island so the other castaways had little expectation out of the rich couple.

Over the 4 years the castaways had been stranded on the Island the Skipper the Professor, Gilligan and even Mr. Howell had had many sexual fantasies of their two young female castaways Marry Ann and Ginger, fantasies of raping the two girls and making them their sex slaves, but the men believing that one day they would be rescued hadn’t acted on their fantasies knowing they could be sent to prison for rape if rescue ever came.

It was a beautiful sunny day as the men sat around in bamboo lounge chairs listening to the news on the radio, when Mary Ann came into the clearing where the huts were, she’d just came from the natural artesian well located not far from the huts, carrying a bucket of water and she called out to the guys

“Would you fellas like me to bring all ya`ll a cool cup of water?”

And the Skipper answering for all 4 of the men said, … “That would be sweet of you Mary Ann”
Mary Ann sat the bucket of water on the table in the center of the clearing, where they all had their meals, as the men sat in the shadow that the hut cast, watching the pretty little farm girl walk into her hut and come back out with a tray with 4 cups on it, and going over to the table, dipping the cups in the water bucket, and placing them back on the tray.

“You’re right about one thing Skipper, she is unquestionably sweet,” the Professor said with a grin, “A sweet peace of ass”

“You know that’s right Professor, I would love to be smacking her little round ass and make that tanned little farm gal call me Daddy Ha! Ha! Ha! What about you little Buddy?” the Skipper ask Gilligan.

“I would love to fuck her or Ginger either one Skipper” … “Yea that little movie star sure thinks she’s something” the Skipper remarks, “Dick tease is what Ginger is” the Professor adds, “Yea” the Skipper agrees, “I would love to make that redheaded bitch crawl to me and beg me to fuck her”

Mr. Howell listing to the other men confessed, “I’d pay handsomely to screw the both of them” … “Shush guys here Mary Ann comes with the water” the Professor says.

“Here you fellows go” Marry Ann said as she leaned over unintentionally giving the guys a tit shot as she held out the tray for each of them to take a cup, all of them thanking her, “Your welcome gentlemen, now I will go find Ginger and we will get lunch started” she said with a big smile, and she turned and walked away, with all the guys licking there lips in lust looking at her sweet little ass wiggling as she walked.

Marry Ann found Ginger and the two of them busied themselves cooking lunch and setting the table as the guys sat and watched them from in front of the hut, Marry Ann in a pair of short blue jean shorts and a red sleeveless midriff shirt, and Ginger in her knee length spaghetti strap gown, both of them barefooted, and the men were getting so horny they could hardly stand it.

“We ain’t never going to get off of this damn Island, we are fooling ourselves and depriving ourselves of two of the finest pieces of ass we ever laid eyes on” the Skipper says in lustful frustration.

“It does seem that rescue from this Island is highly unlikely after 4 years” the Professor says.

“I have the best lawyers in the country on my payroll, if the two Bitches ever made rape allegations against us, if we were to rape them, and the day came that we were rescued, and it would just be their word against ours, who do you think the authorities are going to believe, a respectable wealthy businessman like myself, a Professor, and a war veteran like the Skipper, or the word of two nobody cunts” Mr. Howell said.

“What about Mrs. Howell?” Gilligan ask, “What about her lad?” Mr. Howell replied, “She will do as I say or be put out in the streets penniless … if you’d like dear lad you can bend my dear Lovey over and bang that little rich Bitch of mine like she was a back alley whore, but not to worry, my Lovey wouldn’t stick her neck out to help two common pheasant cunts, she knows who butters her bread ” and they all laughed.

“Okay guys here is what we will do,” the Professor says, and the 4 men started devising a plan.

After lunch Ginger and Mary Ann cleared the table, Mrs. Howell went to her hut to take an afternoon nap, while Ginger went to her hut to relax in her bamboo bed and read one of her old movie scripts for the umpteenth time, and Mary Ann got a basket to go pick wildflowers for her hut.

Mary Ann was crouched down on her knees setting on the backs of her calves in a pretty patch of wildflowers humming the tune “Tip Toe Through The Tulips” and picking flowers, kind of lost in her own daydreams of back home on the farm when her and her Sisters would go wildflower picking after lunch, and Momma would set them in a vase on the kitchen table for decoration, oh how she missed her Momma and Sisters and longed to be back at her country home. Sweet little Mary Ann was so caught up in her daydreams of home that she never even heard the 4 male castaways approaching through the jungle until they were standing in a circle around her.

“Hello Mary Ann” she heard the Skipper say and she looked up smiling at the men

“Hey guys” she said happily until she noticed the Skipper, who was standing in front of her, was rubbing the big bulge in his britches, then she looked back down nervously pretending she didn’t notice, asking.

“What are you guys up to?”

And the Skipper’s remark sparked laughter from the other guys when he answered, “Oh about 10 inches is what I am up to sweet little Mary Ann”

Now starting to visibly tremble Mary Ann said soft and meekly, “Please guys, please don’t to this”

Then the Professor who was standing behind her stepped on the bottoms of both of her little feet as she was knelling there on the ground and grabbed a hold of both of her pigtails, at the same time, Gilligan grabbed one of her arms by her wrist and Mr. Howell grabbed the other one, all of them holding little Mary Ann in place, and little Mary Ann closed her big brown eyes tightly as the Skipper undid his pants letting them drop to is knees.

“Open your eyes Mary Ann” the Skipper said as he took his big cock in his hand and began rubbing the piss slit of his cock head back and forth across her clinched lips, coating them with his pre-cum, failing to comply with his orders the Skipper wielding his big cock like a club, smacked her hard across one side of her face then bringing it back across the other, yelling angrily at her.

“I told you to open your fucking eyes you little cunt, do it now!” but poor little Mary Ann was so scared and again the Skipper cock whipped her pretty face, “For the last time Bitch! Open your eyes!” and Mr. Howell said

“This is going to happen child, make it easier on yourself and listen to the Skipper”

Mary Ann heeding Mr. Howell’s words of wisdom opened her eyes and looked in horror at the first cock she had ever seen, it was so big, every bit the 10 inches the Skipper bragged about, and as big around as her wrist, with bulging veins pulsating and pre-cum oozing from it’s piss slit like a big slobbering monster.

“Now open up Mary Ann, I want you to suck my dick” Mary Ann was so scared and sickened by the sight of the Skippers cock, there was just no way she was going to suck it.

“Pleaseee I can’t Skipper! Oh pleaseee don’t do this to me ple-o0OAUPP!!” but as she knelt there begging for mercy, the big fat Skipper jammed his cock in her little mouth all the way back to her tonsils, making her gag on his huge hunk of man meat, Mary Ann tried desperately to pull her head back from the Skipper’s slimy, grease cock, but her little head was held still for the Skipper, by the grinning Professor, who was holding her by her pigtails.

Sweet and innocent little Mary Ann was staring cross-eyed down the cock shaft that was protruding from her stretched plump lips, in a state of semi shock, as her warm breath blew pleasingly across the Skippers cock shaft from the flaring nostrils of her little button nose.

“I want to feel you sucking on it you lazy little country cunt! So fucking suck it before I cram it down your throat!” the Skipper yelled down at the youngest of the stranded castaways, a threat that Mary Ann took very seriously, fearing that if the Skipper carried out his threat of shoving that monster down her throat he’d kill her with it for sure, and she started sucking as hard as she could, wiggling her warm wet tong on the belly of his big bone, as slobber dribbled down her chin, and tears gushed from her big brown eyes and streamed down the cheeks of her pretty face.

“Yea! Yea! Oh Hell Yea! That’s it! Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum! … Hold her tight Professor I’m gonna take the deep plunge! Oh Yea!” and the Skipper stepped one step forwards, shoving his long fat cock all the way in Mary Ann’s mouth and down her narrow throat, and the big fat man stood there with his big hairy balls pressed tightly against Mary Ann’s little chin and her little button nose buried in his wiry, sweaty pubic hair, and that big fat round belly of his, setting on the top of her little head, as his fat cock, which was making a visible bulge in her throat, pumped her stomach full of his thick bitter cum, and poor little Mary Ann could feel it rushing warmly down her throat and coating her stomach, as her face began to turn blue from her breathing passages being cut off by the Skipper’s fat prick, and as she started getting light headed and feeling for sure that the Skipper was going to kill her with his cock, he pulled it out of her with a popping sound from the air tight suction being broken.

They all let go of Mary Ann who stayed kneeling there in the wildflower patch, burying her face in her hands, with her head bowed sobbing in humiliation, as the guys all laughing were high fiving the Skipper saying “Way to go Skipper!” … “You Da Man! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Then Mary Ann heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper going down in front of her, without removing her hands from her face or raising her head she spread the fingers of her trembling little hands and seen Gilligan’s feet standing before her.

“Please Gilligan, Pleaeeee not you, you have become the brother to me I never had since we got stranded on this Island, please don’t do this to me” the Professor having a little fun with Gilligan joking teases him by saying.

“Isn’t that sweet Ha! Ha! Gilligan made a little Sister out of Mary Ann Ha! Ha!” and they all laughed except for Gilligan, who didn’t want to appear weak in front of his Skipper, so he slapped Mary Ann’s trembling hands away from her tear soaked face yelling down at her.

“Look up here at me Bitch!” and Mary Ann raised her little head looking up at his 7-inch dick as he stood over her, and Gilligan said to her “I was only being nice to you hoping to score some pussy from you, ya hot little twat! But no more Mister nice Guy! You are gonna suck me off; the only question is do I have to have you held in place? Because if I do I am gonna face fuck that little mouth of yours like it is the two dollar cunt, of a street corner whore! Or are you gonna serves me willingly and lovingly?”

Mary Ann was kneeling there in a haze of disbelief, she couldn’t believe that this sweet young man whom she had grown so close to had this dark side to him that would treat her this way, but Gilligan’s angry voice snapped her out of her haze, “I am gonna count to 3 Bitch! One! Two!” and when Mary Ann seen Gilligan’s gentle brown eyes turn cold and glaring down on her like hot coal she knew he meant it.

Mary Ann opened her little mouth, her little chin quivering as she slid her plump succulent lips around Gilligan’s cock, but she was just kneeling there bawling like a baby with Gilligan’s cock in her mouth until he growled.

“Don’t just kneel there holding it in your mouth! Get busy Bitch! Work it!” and Mary Ann began massaging the underside of Gilligan’s dick with the flat of her warm wet tong, her blushing red cheeks sunken as she sucked, her little head bobbing up and down as she worked the first Mate’s man meat in and out of her little mouth, but when he felt her graze his swollen cock flesh with her pearly white teeth it earned her a slap across her face and a stern warning.

“You ain’t in Kansas shucking corn, cunt! Watch the teeth!” and as Gilligan looked down at Mary Ann sucking his cock with care, he could see the look of hurt and betrayal through the gushing tears in her sad, big, brown, puppy dog eyes, and his chest swelled in manly pride, and he started humming.

“Tip Toe Through The Tulips” with a big grin on his face, taking his Sailors cap off of his head and placing it on hers, telling her “Big brother is gonna cum in his slutty little Sister’s pie hole … Ah! Ah! Ohoooo Yea!” he groaned grabbing hold of Mary Ann’s pigtails to hold her steady as he rammed his 7 incher to the back of her throat unloading his spunk in her mouth causing her to choke, his sperm spewing from the corners of her mouth, and spurting out of her flaring nostrils, and as Gilligan pulled his cock out of Mary Ann’s mouth, leaving her kneeling there coughing up his sperm, the Skipper complemented him.

“Good job little Buddy!” as did the Professor as he patted him on the back, “Well done Gilligan” and Mr. Howell was clapping his hands in approval, saying, “Good show Lad, Bravo! Bravo!” then Gilligan retrieved his cap from Mary Ann, patting her on top of her little head like she was his little pet, and mockingly complemented her, “Not bad little Sister Ha! Ha! Not bad at all”

Mary Ann was still coughing up Gilligan’s spunk when Mr. Howell took position in front of her, “Take your clothes off Child, I’m going to take your womanhood from you”

And that traumatized little Kansas farm girl was looking up at Mr. Howell crying hysterically, clasping her trembling hands together pleading with the rich man who was old enough to be her grandfather. “Please Mr. Howell pleaseee don’t take it away from me, You know I was just days away from my wedding before our shipwreck, I know he is waiting for me to return to him, and I want to be a pure for him, oh pleaseee! Pleaseee! Don’t take that way from me I am begging you Mr. Howell”

“Do as I tell you, you common little cunt!” Mr. Howell barked angrily at her, but she just pleaded that much harder.

“Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!” but the rich man was unmoved by Mary Ann’s tearful pleas, and raised his foot, placing it on her chest, he shoved her backwards, down on her back in the wildflower patch, then he looked at his fellow rapist saying.

“Would one of you gents hold her down for me” and the Skipper was more then glad to accommodate Mr. Howell and he got down on one knee, grabbing Mary Ann by her wrist and pinning them to the ground above her head.

Mr. Howell then reached down grabbing the waistband of both Mary Ann’s shorts and panties, pulling them down her sexy shapely tanned legs and off her bare feet, casting them aside, and exposing her neatly trimmed beaver pelt, before dropping to his knees and undoing his pants, pulling them down to his knees, Mary Ann instinctively drew her legs up squeezing her thighs tightly together, trying to protect her treasured womanhood, but without even having to be asked, the Professor and Gilligan each grabbed one of Mary Ann’s ankles, pulling them wide apart for Mr. Howell.

“Many thanks gentlemen” Mr. Howell said as he reached down ripping Mary Ann’s little red top open, exposing her perfect 42Cs, standing firm and tanned on her heaving chest.

Mr. Howell spit in his hand, using it to lubricate his 8-inch cock before snuggling it between Mary Ann’s quivering pussy lips, and then leaning down overtop of her on all fours, he slid it inside of her, until the tip of his prick was pushing up firmly against her virginal maidenhead, and as he looked into Mary Ann’s innocent brown eyes he said to her.

“I paid these gentlemen handsomely for the pleasure of laying claim to your precious gem, you should feel honored and privileged you ungrateful common little cunt!” then with a sudden thrust of his hips Mr. Howell plunged through Mary Ann’s hymen, stealing from her fianc the gift she had been so diligently saving for him, and Mary Ann was screaming wide eyed in Mr. Howell’s face

“Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo!!” as he started to pound his cock into her like a jackhammer, jarring her little body with every thrust, making her tits flop back and forth on her chest as he grunted loudly in pleasure in her face, until he shot his seed deep inside of her unprotected fertile little pussy.

Mr. Howell got up and fastened his pants, and the other castaways let go of her, and Mary Ann got up to her hands and knees, emotionally devastated, and she started crawling on all fours back in the direction of her hut, on the verge of a mental breakdown, thinking in her delusional state of mind that if she could just get back to her hut they would stop this brutal all out sexual assault on her, and the four male castaways were following behind Mary Ann taunting her and laughing at her, enjoying the sight of her crawling through the jungle like a wounded whimpering puppy, trembling and shaking all over with Mr. Howell’s sperm dribbling down the insides of her thighs, as it leaked out of her ravaged little cunt, and the Professor was kicking her in the ass with the inside of his foot, toying with her like a cat would toy with a mouse before zeroing in for the kill, saying to her, “you better hurry up Mary Ann, or I’m going to bust your sweet little ass! I’m going to get ya Mary Ann! I’m going to get ya! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and she was crying hysterically

“No more pleaseee no more!!”

And the men let Mary Ann crawl for about 30 yards or so until she came to a fallen tree that was blocking her path, leaving Mary Ann no choice but to crawl over it, but the Professor did not let her crawl all the way over the fallen tree, rather he pinned her down, bent over the trunk of the fallen tree, kicking her little legs apart and dropping his pants to his knees, before grabbing a hold of her pigtails, then the perverted Professor pressed his un-lubricated cock up to the tight little rubbery ring of Mary Ann’s virgin asshole.

“Nooo! Nooo! Noo-OOAAAAAAA!!!” she begged, but the Professor plowed his prick up the little Kansas farm girl’s corn hole, and she sang out in a blood curdling scream of agony that was so chilling it scared the birds in the nearby trees to take flight, and showing absolutely no regard for little Mary Ann, the Professor brutal butt fucked her without mercy, and with her already being in a state of mental distress, the Professor’s anal assault broke her, and she fell limp across the tree trunk, staring blankly at the ground, as the professor continued battering her little butt until he unloaded deep in her bowls with his 9 inch cock, holding it buried balls deep up her butt until her quivering anus had milked his balls dry, then he pulled it of her and whipped it clean on her ass cheeks, saying proudly, … “That ort to fix the little Bitch!”

Well the barbaric treatment she suffered at the hands of the male castaways had left Mary Ann in a temporary catatonic state, so the Skipper drug her through the jungle, back to her hut by her pigtails.

When Ginger seen the Skipper come through the door of her hut dragging Mary Ann who was naked except for her torn shirt, dragging her by her pigtails before letting go of her, letting her fall face down on the dirt floor, and followed by the other 3 men, she knew immediately what had happened, it was obvious, and by the way they were looking at her it was obvious she was next, and there was no escape, as all four of them descended upon her, tying her across her twin sized bamboo bed on her back with vines from the jungle, they tied her spread eagled, tying her left ankle to the bamboo footboard, and her right ankle the headboard, and they stretched her arms out in the same fashion, tying them off as well, Ginger knew her fate was sealed, and seeing the condition of Mary Ann, she knew what her fate was….

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1227566829
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GI 1.jpg (96.1 KB, 846 views)
File Type: jpg GI 2.jpg (66.4 KB, 822 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:17 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
And the men let Mary Ann crawl for about 30 yards or so until she came to a fallen tree that was blocking her path, leaving Mary Ann no choice but to crawl over it, but the Professor did not let her crawl all the way over the fallen tree, rather he pinned her down bent over the trunk of the fallen tree, kicking her little legs apart and dropping his pants to his knees before grabbing a hold of her pigtails, then the perverted Professor pressed his un-lubricated cock up to the tight little rubbery ring of Mary Ann’s virgin asshole, “Noo! Nooo! Noo-OOAAAAAAA!!!” she begged, but the Professor plowed his prick up the little Kansas farm girl’s corn hole, and she sang out in a blood curdling scream of agony that was so chilling it scared the birds in the nearby trees to take flight, and showing absolutely no regard for little Mary Ann the Professor brutal butt fucked her without mercy, and with her already being in a state of mental distress the Professor’s anal assault broke her, and she fell limp across the tree trunk, staring blankly at the ground as the professor continued battering her behind until he unloaded deep in her bowls with his 9 inch bone, holding it buried balls deep up her butt until her quivering anus had milked his balls dry, then he pulled it of her and whipped it clean on her ass cheek, saying proudly, “That ort to fix the little Bitch!”

mmmmm I think I have exploded reading that, I have the dvd of G.I. & love to see Mary Ann in those shorts - what a cute ass !!
(just like Daisy Duke in her shorts too, yummy)

Loved the story !!
Thanks for posting that !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ginger-and-MaryAnn.jpg (27.9 KB, 785 views)
File Type: jpg mary-ann.jpg (94.3 KB, 781 views)
File Type: jpg Mary_Ann-764574.jpg (55.1 KB, 777 views)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 11-24-2008 at 07:43 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Doggystylethatgirl, and I have to agree with you about Daisy Duke and those delicious shorts of hers. Now she would make a good rape story.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
Jimmyl56

Jimmyl56 has initial reputation

Would love to see a story where the headhunters come to the Island.
Jimmyl56 is offline   Reply With Quote