Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
innervixen

innervixen has initial reputation
Default The Darkest Hour. (Something I did a while ago, UNFINISHED).

It was so cold, calm and silent. The beeping of cars seemed hushed and weakened as we graced through the dark street of New York City.

The lights seemed blurred, they’d lost their power, they had silenced themselves for this little moment we deserved so direly. Everything seemed to be lending their support, their silence, to make us, to make this moment, be about nothing else but the two people who were sharing this walk together, on a breezy city night.

In a place with a billion distractions, numerous flashes of different worlds, it seemed the only existed was him and frankly, I don’t want it any other way. I was content with one human mind in my thoughts, rather than a billion shops.

His hand graced mine, interlocking, and physically showing our connection to the shadows in the wind. It couldn’t have been more magical, that this one touch could make reality seem more far away than anything else. He was helping me escape reality, without the faintest help of dreams and fantasy, but a concrete touch.

I cradled in his comfort, basked in his presence. I was merely a child. I was a silly, teenage girl, and he was a silly, teenage boy. For a moment, we didn’t hate the world, we didn’t hate what we were, we didn’t think of papers and statistics or anything else. Surprisingly enough, we were what we were, unmasked, naked in our nature. But it was not stupid, or crazy or careless. It was deeper than we’d have ever known, when we’d distastefully skimmed the surface. At least, that would apply for him. For me…my greatest desires had been shed.

But it was, then that the perfect minute changed abruptly as we seeped into the dark hours of the late night, and the reality of cold streets of New York City disaster arrived at our feet.

“Look what we got here, boys!” My skeleton grew icy as we turned to face three faces, jagged with lust, excitement and a relentless, dark, ever present evil.

They all wore black leather jackets. The tallest one who had yelled out had jet black, shaggy hair that rested at the tips of his matching eyebrows, mixing them both together. He had dark grey eyes that were stony and penetrating. It was as if he could see through me, and through his eyes I knew he’d have no problem in digging through my insides with knife. He held no more innocence, despite him looking only to be the mere age of sixteen, he seemed to have been drained of hope, and lost in a black, vengeful, rebellious, livid world. But I couldn’t sympathize—I could barely utter a word in the presence of such a figure.

The other two, his followers, as I suppose it could be inferred looked no less threatening. One had blond hair in the same cut as his leader, and shallow blue eyes. They were like my flesh…easy to cut through. They were merely eyes, a human characteristic, but for no purpose to show any emotion but lust and blackness. The feelings were clear, hence the shallowness, but the depth of the hate, the feelings….they could go on forever. And I knew that was what terrified me.
The other one had green eyes and brown hair. He was baby-faced, perhaps new to the gang. His expression held no mercy, but I wondered through his gleaming eyes if this was all a forced façade. But I knew there was no chance in me stopping him from continuing with this gang. And that was what horrid—seeing that there was some innocence still festered inside of him somewhere, but soon it would be beaten down and he would be just the same. Just the same.

I felt my lungs tighten as they came closer, and I felt Ryan’s grip on my hand grow harder and firmer….I could sense he knew the danger, and it scared me even more.

“Hey baby,” the tallest one crooned at me, winking. I didn’t respond. I only clutched Ryan’s hand more, trembling. I knew both Ryan and this guy knew I was terrified.

He chuckled along with the other two. They were eerily in unison, a chorus of forthcoming horror.

“This your girlfriend? Very Nice!” He continued, passing his mockery along to Ryan.

I felt him tense in the palm of my hand. “You shut up,” he fired back, the anger clear in his voice. I turned my head to him swiftly.

“Ryan, calm down, it’s okay,” I whispered, pleading he wouldn’t get us killed with his jealousy.

The blond rose his voice, rejoicing in the situation.
“Yeah, Ryan, calm down.” He crooned sadistically.

I felt a hand snake onto my chin. “What’s your name, baby?” The leader asked, as he sneakily stroked my naked chin.

I shivered at his touch. He chuckled. “Aw, what’s the matter sweetie? Not used to some touching?” He turned to Ryan. “Do you not touch her? Sheesh, if she was my girl….I’d be on top of her fucking her senseless everyday.” I saw Ryan’s eyes flash with such burning hatred as he voiced his dirty thoughts. He looked like he was all set to skin him alive.

The leader then turned back to me, lowering his head to my ear and softly whispering the words of his tongue to me: “Do you like that idea, baby?”

I shook my head quickly, scared but not willing to cut my loyalty to Ryan short.

I saw rage flicker through the leader’s eyes and I wondered if I’d made a mistake and sealed our death. But the his face grew deviously calculating, not murderous, and I was left in deathly suspense wondering my fate that now lay in this criminal’s hands.

“Clearly, she’s a virgin,” The blond one spoke up again, charging forward. He placed his hands on my waist. “I can fix that.” he softly snaked into my ear. I shuddered.

The leader blew in a gust of air and turned to Ryan. “How can you be dating that and not have hit it already? Seriously? What’s wrong with you?”

“Shut up!” Ryan yelled again. I could feel his body trembling with fury next to mine. His breath was shaky and his eyes are cracked open wide with hatred.
They all just chuckled, even the youngest guy.

Ryan then noticed the blond guy’s hands that had planted themselves onto my lower waist, on the skimpy material of my cotton shirt. “Get your filthy hands off of her, you mutt.” He demanded stonily, stiffly turning to him.

But he just smirked into my hair and persisted. “Make me.” His hands began to caress my waist, but not in a loving way. I could feel his lustful intent through his fingertips. “I bet I could pleasure her more than you anyway.”

Ryan furiously glared at him. “She’s better than you.”

“Mmm….is she? I thought she was a virgin?” He turned his mouth to me to snake into my ear again. “Are you or are you not, baby?”

The leader turned to me again. “She has to be. Look at her. Such a cutie. I’d like to take her virginity and fuck her all night long.”

I winced in fear; unsure of what to say, but I did know I had to say something…
“Please…let us go…we have money,” I mumbled pathetically.

They all howled with laughter, jeering at my feeble response.
“Oh, but baby, what if I don’t want money? What if it is you that I want?” The leader cooed at me, twirling my hair. I flinched at his touch.

“Let her go. She doesn’t want it.” Ryan firmly stated, his anger and determination clear.

“How about you shut up?” The blond one snapped. “Because I want it.”

All three boys chuckled.

“Please…” I trailed off when the leader hushed me by placing his meaty finger on my lips. He paused, before he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a knife. I yelped immediately at the sight of it, glinting in the moonlight like a scene in one of my favorite slasher films. We were dead.

But…he didn’t stab me or Ryan. Rather, he reached towards me….and cut the front of my shirt as I screamed (but was muffled by the blond guy’s hand) and Ryan lunged towards him, but the youngest proved his involvement as he held him back with great vigour.

Now, my bra remained exposed to this entire group of rowdy, horny boys who were very likely to be rapists. They all wolf-whistled in unison at the sight of what was my girliest bra---it had pink and white stripes and ribbon embroidery. Ryan's favourite too. I winced with embarrassment.

Ryan noticed this and tried to scream out again. “LEAVE MY GIRL—” but he was cut off by a loud THWAP! I screamed into the blond guy’s hand at the sight of it. The leader had just punched my boyfriend square in the face, and his nose was now bleeding.

It was then when I began to go crazy. I moved and jumped and struggled to get out of the blond guy’s iron grip. But he was persistent. He was strong.

The leader chuckled, turning to me, leaving the youngest to restrain my bleeding boyfriend. “You can toss and turn all you want. Rick here is an impossible match for you, love. But, do carry on! Not only is it cute, but it’s a lovely sight to see your tits bouncing around when you do!”

--- if you liked it, feel free to write a bit more you can do it it in anyone's perspective. Ryan's, or one of the boys, possibly even mine though I'd rather you didn't. Thank you for reading!
innervixen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boyfriend, cold street, gang, rape, young girl