Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
Holstenpils

Holstenpils has initial reputation
Default 1st attempt at story

I grab her from behind and put the chloroform soaked rag over her face. She struggles for a moment then collapses and this makes it easy to bundle her into the back of the pick-up. The next time she wakes the only thing she can see is the floor below her, her arms tied tightly behind her back and her breasts dangling down in front of the chair back she is bent over. She looks around and realises she can only move her head slightly as her long hair is tied back to her arms. She screams as she sees me enter the room wearing the scream mask carrying the knife, and she realises what may be coming. “Don’t struggle” I say, “you will only make things worse“ , as the rope bites into her wrists . I move behind her and slice up between her spread legs cutting the little skirt away exposing her little black thong buried in the crack of her arse. I move the flimsy material away and after licking my finger I push it deep into her asshole. She gasps deeply and stutters “Please don’t hurt me” . I grab a nipple and twist it hard asking her does this hurt!! She screams yes and tries to escape from the bonds. This twists her body and causes pain inside her asshole and she stops.
I ask her what she is here for and she replies ...
“I don’t know, you must have the wrong person” I don’t reply but just cut the thong away leaving her asshole and cunt open and exposed for use. But first i am going to have some fun with the rest of her body. I roughly grab a breast and knead and squeeze it hard till a tiny milk droplet seeps out I then pull her tit towards me and removing the mask as she cannot see me I bite down hard on the nipple till I break the skin but stop short of biting the nipple off. She screams and screams but I tell her that nobody can hear her scream where she is before repeating the same thing on her other udder. I slip the mask back on and moving to her head cut her hair short releasing her head. I grab the chin and warn her if she hurts me she will have her throat cut. I ask her if she understands and the look of terror in her eyes tells me she knows I am not joking , but I know by the end of the day she will wish she was dead.
I push my hard cock into her mouth and tell her to use her tongue on it and suck me like she would suck her husband, she does so very gently and as I reach the point of cumming I shove my cock deep into her throat making her gag , she struggles and my cock slips deep into her throat and my cum pumps deep into her stomach. I pull my cock back and wipe it over her snot covered face and then clean it on the now long gone long hair she used to proudly have.
She starts to snivel so I warn her she will get something to snivel about if she continues. She spits at me so I slap her face hard reddening her cheeks and bruising her eyes. The tears continue streaming so i tell her she has had her final warning and now she must suffer. I take her tattered thong and stuff it into her mouth and move behind her removing one of her shoes. She realises what is coming and tries to make a noise but the thong acts as a good gag “mmmgggfffghhh” is all I hear as I swing the shoe back and forth repeatedly battering her soft white flesh, her arse cheeks reddening and starting to split as stroke after stroke makes hard contact. She receives 15 minutes of this and looks broken as finish off. I decide I need a rest and get a drink and sit down. I light a cigarette and i realise I can have some more fun with this.
I press the hot smouldering end onto her bloody nipple and the thong gag works superbly , her slobber running out of her mouth dripping onto the floor mixing with the last drops of my cum and her blood from earlier. I move to the rear and push her legs further apart exposing her hot wet cunt and clitoris. She tries to say something but I ignore the worthless piece of meat and pres the lit cigarette onto her cunt lips holding it there, smelling the burning flesh. I decide against doing this to her bulging clitoris as I have other things planned for this part of her cunt. I finish the cigarette and push a finger deep into her sopping twat, feeling how easy it slipped in I push in another finger, then another and another until all that’s left to go in is my thumb. It’s getting tighter but who cares if it’s going to hurt the bitch, she deserves it , I push it in roughly and her hungry cunt sucks my hand into it.
I fist her wet cunt hard and pull my whole hand out often before ramming it back into her, her body quivering in unwanted orgasm after unwanted orgasm in a basal animal state. I decide that a pussy fisting isn’t torture enough so slowly push a finger into her arsehole quickly followed by another, opening her arsehole wide , I push another finger and can feel my fist in her cunt through the thin layer of skin stretched to its limits , her screaming has stopped and she is howling like an animal in pain. I pull my hands out of her cunt and arse and tell her she is going to get the arse fucking she deserves for being such a slut, her eyes widen in absolute fear and I pull the thong gag from her mouth. She screams at me not to fuck her arse but realises it is a futile effort. She begs and begs and I decide that she needs something to concentrate her mind on what lies ahead so I tie her battered tits tightly.
I stand behind her and slip a condom onto my cock and lube her ass with Tabasco sauce. The scream level hits the roof as she feels the burn and I pound into her arsehole, pulling her back onto me with her bound hands acting as reins as she desperately tries to wriggle way. The tears are streaming from her eyes and as i slow down I tell her she needs to clean me up and she realises the shitty chilli covered cock is going into her mouth, she cleans my cock down and I pull the condom off and push it back into her arse for her to remove later. I wash her mouth out wish my hot piss and push my balls onto her mouth and she sucks them greedily fearing the worst should she not be gentle. I feel the urge to come again and pull my body away and cum hard onto her face.
I grab a handful of my cum and smear it over her pussy, I look at her red clitoris and decide now is the time to attach the electrodes first to her clit and then to her nipples on her purple swollen tits. I turn the voltage up and her back arches violently as the current sears through her body she begs me to stop but I laugh and tell her to get ready for a good fucking. She pleads that her cunt is for her husband’s cock only begging me not to use it. I tell her that life sucks and push deep into her, her body heaving with the electricity and the severe yanking back on her arms. I shout out and the door in front of her opens and she screams as she realises it is you and you have been watching her being abused like the whore she is. You tell her she deserves it as you know she has been fucking her work colleague and then you slap her face and tell her it’s all over .
Holstenpils is offline   Reply With Quote