Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default "Big" Fun (MMMM - F gang, violence)

“Big” fun – (MMMM- F gang, violence)

This is my first Rape story. I hope it comes out alright!

Chapter 1
Kidnapping

Victim: Laurel (Freshmen in College)
Description: Obese (260 lbs), shoulder length brunette hair, blue eyes, virgin

Laurel sat in bed, looking at the ceiling…again. She couldn’t sleep. She kept remembering what he, Leon, had said . “Hell no you fat bitch! I would never go out with you!” His cruel words and laugh echoed in her ears again. She grunted angrily and turned towards the wall. She soon fell asleep, imagining killing him. She smiled in her sleep.

A pair of hazel eyes peered into the room. A smug smile spread over the lips of a boy about 20 with light brown hair, skinny, about 115 lbs. He turned away from the window and waved to a car waiting in the drive way. It pulled up, the lights off, and the engine quiet. Three dark figures made their way towards the other boy at the window.“The bitch is in there.” He chuckled quietly. They carefully ran around the small house to the front door. It opened easily. “What a stupid bitch.” He laughed again and all four guys quietly made it to the room where Laurel was sleeping.

“Hey Leon, how are we going to get her out of here?” one of the boys asked.

“Shut up you dumb fuck! What if she is a light sleeper and she hears you?” Leon whispered quietly.

“Sorry.”

They made their way to the bed where Laurel slept, rope, tape, and a cloth dampened with ether in hand. Lean crept up and chuckled very softly. “I wonder what she’s smiling about?” the other guys stood ready as Leon nodded to one guy standing at the light switch.
“WAKE UP BITCH!” HE yelled as he light flicked on. Laurel jumped and was about to scream as the cloth made it over her mouth and nose. She struggled as the other guys laughed at her attempts to escape. Soon she was knocked out again and Leon dropped the rag and motioned for the rope. Rope was thrown to him and he wrapped her wrists and ankles together, tight. Then tape over her mouth.

“Jake, get the window.” Leon instructed. The boy who threw the rope, walked over to the window and opened it. He climbed threw it and dropped lightly to the ground. It wasn’t a huge drop. A couple feet from the window to the ground. He stood and the windowsill went up to his waist. Leon and the other two tried picking Laurel up.

“Damn bitch is fucking heavy!” one of the boys hissed.

“No shit!” Leon snapped back. They got Laurel down on the ground and in the back of the van. They all laughed and high fived each other as they slammed the back of the van closed. Leon walked to the driver’s door and climbed into the van. Then the other two sat behind him and Jake, who was sitting shotgun.

“Boys I think we are going to have some fun tonight!” Leon laughed. They all laughed and sped away.

More to come! Sorry it's short! XP
Tell me what you think so far!
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

ooo That was really good

I can't wait to read the rest. I think it was very well written, love how you mix the girl and the guys version into it and how it flows perfectly
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:50 AM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

Thanks! I should have the next chapter done soon...
Old 12-31-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
ooo That was really good

I can't wait to read the rest. I think it was very well written, love how you mix the girl and the guys version into it and how it flows perfectly
Can't add to this 'cept
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

haha! thanks!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Chapter 2
It Begins

When the van reached its destination, a normal, two story house in the middle of the city, it shuddered to a stop and all was quiet. Soon the doors opened and the four loud boys jumped out of the van and made their way to the back of the van. They opened it and saw Laurel coming to. They hurried to get her inside before she started struggling.

Leon lead the other three boys to the basement, where they threw Laurel onto the old bed that was placed in the center of the dark room. The light was flicked on. It flashed a few times before staying, the light filling the room and creating shadows on the walls.

Jake closed and locked the door as Leon made his way over to the stirring girl, and laughed.

“Well hello Sleeping Fatty.” he sneered. Laurel jumped slightly at the sound of his voice and slowly opened her eyes. She was confused and disoriented, but it soon came clear that she wasn’t in her room, this wasn’t her bed, and there were four guys standing around her with intimidating smiles of their faces. She recognized all four of the boys. Leon, Jake, Edward, and Ryan; the four most popular jocks at the collage.

“Where am I?” Laurel Demanded. She sat up and glared at all four of the boys.

It was Edward who answered. “In our little ‘Fun’ room.” He chuckled. Laurel was confused, looking around. She saw what made her heart turn into cold iron. Whips, cuffs, gags, dildos, knifes, and more. She started panicking and jumped off the bed to run for the door. Jake caught her before she reached the door.

“Hey hey now! You can’t leave before the fun begins.” He laughed and pushed Laurel back to Ryan who passed her to Edward, then to Leon, who caught her facing him, holding her large wrists in his hands that easily wrapped around her whole wrists. He laughed at her frightened look and pushed her back onto the bed, still holding her wrists. He straddled her, staring into her fearful eyes.

“You aren’t getting away.” He growled threw an amused smile. He leaned down and kissed her. Laurel gasped in surprise, but still struggled to get away. Leon was buff and worked out everyday, so he kept her down easily. He pulled away from her lips and motioned with his head for something. Laurel couldn’t see what it was. She was to busy staring into Leon’s face.

She felt cold metal on one of her wrists and a sharp click as a hand cuff fastened around her wrist, then to one corner of the bed. The same action took place to her other wrist, then her ankles.

Leon rose from the bed and searched for something in the room. He grinned as she saw what he was looking for. He disappeared from Laurel’s gaze and soon returned with a knife. She winced as the light that sat above her, gleamed threateningly on the sharp blade. Leon took the knife and leaned towards Laurel, running the blade softly across her cheek, down to her throat, then to her chest where he cut the night gown that Laurel was wearing off with one swift movement. He pulled the night gown off of her and moaned. Though Laurel was fat, she had a kicking body. A large chest, smooth ass, and virgin pussy.

Leon ran his free hand around Laurel’s body until he reached her pussy. Laurel gasped at his contact with her pussy lips. “Wait! No! Please no!” she was able to utter. Leon raised up the knife. “See this? This is the punishment for saying no.” To emphasize his words, he pressed the tip of the knife to her cheek. She shut her eyes and sucked in a breath as he pressed the tip into her soft cheek, a small dot of blood appearing. Laurel shivered. Exactly the reaction Leon was looking for. He took this time to stick a finger into her pussy. Laurel’s eyes shock open and she panted slightly.

“Oh yeah, boys! The fat slut likes this!” Leon laughed, Laurel’s cheeks grew red from embarrassment and pleasure as she whimpered slightly. Leon leaned down and started to suck on Laurel’s nipple. He nibbled on it slightly and licked and sucked on it like a hungry puppy.

Laurel heard a zipper slide down. It wasn’t Leon’s. It was Jake. Edward and Ryan soon followed. Laurel could just barely see Jake in the corner of her eye, massaging his huge meat.

Leon saw the look in my eyes. “Oh yeah. It’s going to happen. We are going to fuck you all night and fill all of your holes with our seed and cum, whether you like it or not. And you WILL like it.” He chuckled and thrusted his finger into her faster and deeper. Laurel whimpered at the movement and pulled on her restraints uselessly. There was no way she was getting out of this.

End of chapter 2! I’m just getting started! Please tell me what you think! Any comment is welcome like “That was good” or “That sucked”. Anything! Thanks everyone!
-Rin
Old 01-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

great story rin-chan cant wait for more.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #8
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

thanks dark!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Taking it

I think it's great-Love the way the story is developing-Please write the next part soon .
Old 02-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Chapter 3
Popping the Cherry

After a few minutes of Leon finger fucking her, Laurel bucked and came over his hand. Leon had an amused smile as he leaned down and started licking her now wet pussy. She whimpered and moaned as he skillfully licked her pussy.

“Yeh she likes it!” Edward laughed. Leon took a second to growl, “Shut up.” Then continued to lick her. When Laurel was close to cuming again, Leon stopped. Laurel whimpered. “Say you want it.” Leon whispered in her ear. Laurel very softly whispered “please.”

“I can’t hear you.”

“P-Please?” She said a little louder.

“I don’t think you want it.” He started to get up.

“NO! Please! Please make me cum! Please!” She wined.

Leon chuckled. “Of course.” He used his tongue again and she came over his face. She panted and closed her eyes to catch her breath. They guys watched her breasts bounce as she caught her breath.

“When do we get a turn?” She heard Ryan ask.

“After I take her innocence.” Leon stated. She heard him unzip and felt him climb on top if her. Her eyes flew open as she felt his hard member at her pussy lips.

“Wait! No! NO!” She struggled. Leon didn’t listen to her. He bent down and kissed her as he thrusted in. She let out a muffled scream and shut her eyes as tears began to fall. Leon started thrusting slowly and deep into Laurel every thrust was accompanied by a moan or small scream. After a while, Leon picked up the pace and was soon thrusting quickly. Laurel came a few times before he did and when he finally did, he pulled out of her and walked away.

It didn’t take long before Laurel felt another person on top of her. She opened her eyes and saw Ryan. He was slightly smaller than Leon, but she still came with him. After everyone had a turn they untied her. She didn’t have enough strength to move her arms and legs after being unlocked so she sat there in an X formation until they brought her to the floor. She could feel the warm liquid on her legs now and looked up as she felt someone walk in front of her.

She opened her eyes once more to see Leon and his dick by her lips. “Suck it.” He ordered. When she didn’t, he roughly grabbed her hair and forced her to take his member in and suck on it. She gagged a few times before getting the rhythm, but she was soon giving Leon a blow Job.

End of chapter 3. Sorry it wasn’t all that great. I’m brain dead right now. Lol. But please let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions or ideas, just post them as well! See ya!
-Rin
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
mollymolotov666

More!!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

lol thanks! ;D
Rin-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Chapter 4
Monster

Laurel gave Leon a blow job and as she did she felt someone come up behind her. Jake was there, his large member hard and inflamed. He picked up her large ass and slid into her pussy and fucked her from behind. She moaned as she sucked Leon’s cock and they both came in her.

“Ill be right back.” Leon smiled down at me and walked to a corner of the room. Jake was now over by the other two guys laughing and looking at her. They seamed to know something she didn’t. She soon found out though. Leon came back with a video camera in one hand and a leash in the other. At the end of that leash was a great dane.

“No.” Was all she could say as she stared at the dog. “Please no!” She said a little louder.

“Shut up bitch.” Leon snapped. He gave the camera to Ryan to hold as he took the leash off of the great dane and held him by the collar. “This is Monster. I think you will understand where he gets his name from.” He smiled at the dog who whimpered, staring at Laurel. “All I need to do is give a command, and you will be Monster’s bitch. He knows a few good commands. Would you like that?”

“No! I would not!”

‘To bad.” A ‘beep’ was heard and Laurel looked over to Ryan who was now recording.

“Lick.” Leon said and let the dog go. Monster ran at Laurel and pushed her to the ground and licked her pussy she let out a pleasureful scream as Monster licked her pussy hungrily. The guys laughed at my reaction and continued to film her being licked. A burning was building in Laurel’s stomach and she started to whimper and push Monster’s head away. It didn’t do anything, he just kept licking deeper and deeper into her pussy.

“Call him off! Please!” She yelled.

“Oh you haven’t seen or felt ANYTHING let! Just wait to be knotted!” Leon told her. Laurel screamed as she had a powerful orgasm that Monster just loved. The feeling of Monster’s big tongue and the sound of him licking Laurel was to much. She was blushing a deep red as she threw her head back as she felt another orgasm coming on.

“Stop.” Leon said and the dog whimpered and sat down, looking back at Leon, then back to Laurel’s cunt, wanting more. “Now say you want more.”

“Nugh…” Laurel couldn’t talk. The pressure was there and was so close.

“That doesn’t count. SAY IT!”

“Please!” Laurel screamed, reaching down to fishing the job herself.

“You touch yourself and I will cut every one of your fingers off so you can’t. Now say what you want.”

Laurel stopped and squirmed “Please let me cum!”

“Alright then, get on your hands and knees.” Laurel got to her hands and knees. Monster let out another whimper and was squirming at the sight of the cunt in front of him. “Fuck.” He said and Monster immediately mounted Laurel and started humping. He kept missing Laurel’s pussy and that made Laurel frustrated. After teasing her for a minute or two, Leon walked over and helped Monster’s dick into her pussy. She screamed as the huge dick fucked her violently. She now knew where Monster got his name. He felt larger than Leon. She moaned and screamed as monster fucked her and he soon came in her. Laurel could feel something like a large bubble in her pussy and it hurt to move.

“Off.” Leon said and as monster jumped off of Laurel she screamed. He was still in her, attached by the knot that Leon had talked about. Leon patted his leg for Monster to come over which forced Laurel to walk on all fours to Leon as well.

“Get it out of me!” She cried.

“You need to wait for it to go down. and when it does, you are going to suck him off.” Leon was still taping all of this and Monster’s dick soon fell out of me. “Suck off.” He told the dog and he laid down and rolled onto his back, his dick still hanging out. “Go on.” Leon told Laurel. She took the huge dick and could barely get it into her mouth to suck him. After a few minutes, Monster came in her mouth.

“How did it feel to be fucked by a dog? To be come his bitch? To suck him off?” Leon asked, pointing the camera at Laurel’s face. She couldn’t even look up now. She was to embarrassed. “LOOK AT ME DAMN IT! AND TELL ME!” Laurel looked up at the camera, tears falling form her face. “Well?”

“It was…different.” She said finally.

“How did it feel?”

“Better.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“It was better than you!” She growled and Leon slapped her across the face. “Bitch!” He growled.

“Hey hey! Calm down!” Jake and Ryan grabbed his arms and Edward grabbed the camera that was now off. “You need to save that kind of stuff for tomorrow!” Ryan said.

Leon now looked happy as he calmed down. “Yeah. You’re right.” He walked to the door, Monster and the guys following. “You will stay in here tonight. Goodnight Bitch.” He slammed the door, causing the now empty room to echo.

I liked this chapter! I hoped you did too! Don’t worry there’s still more to come! Give me some ideas for things you want to see! Please and Thank you!
-Rin
Old 04-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Great I like the story line can’t wait to see what happens next.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

thank you! I need more ideas on what to do, so post them please!