Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Jeb Ridge

Jeb Ridge has initial reputation
Default Car Rape

This one is from the rapist's point of view - hope you enjoy it

Car Rape

There is a place where the courting couples go. It is out of town a bit, a quiet secluded area with trees and plenty of private places to park up in the trees and make out in secret. I park there sometimes after dark and sneak around the parked cars and listen and sometimes sneak a look through the windows. I get to see lots of naked women that way, sometimes just bare tits but often ass and cunt too, and a bit of fucking. If you wait till they are busy with one another they don’t see you in the dark but you can see them and the sights and sounds, the moans and panting, the bare bodies and thrusting, sliding cocks are exciting.
I had always only watched until one night I peeked into a car and there she was. I had seen her at the football game, leading the cheerleaders, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever imagined. Out there in front of all the fans, dancing and strutting her stuff. She was tall and beautifully made, showing off her long legs in a very short skirt, giving the crowd tantalizing glimpses of slim thighs and rounded buttocks as she twirled and danced, flicking her skirt around.
Her breasts were full and round under the uniform shirt, bouncing slightly above a slim waist as she danced. To top it all off was the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Heart shaped with large wide set blue eyes above a pert nose and generous red painted mouth all of this on a long slim neck, framed by long shimmering blond hair. She was so graceful and beautiful that my heart longed for her and my cock got hard just thinking about her.
I had heard arguing from a car parked in the most secluded spot of all and had crept up to have a look. Sometime the girls were not so willing and I had seen a few of the fella’s use a bit of forceful persuasion to encourage them to put out, I really enjoyed watching that, and so I was always listening for arguments, or sobs, or protests. There she was, protesting all right but not too loud, he had his arm around her and his other hand up her skirt, she was protesting “ Look Bill we agreed, none of that, I want to be a virgin on my wedding night”. Bill was pleading, “Come on Mary Jane, just a little feel is all I want, you have got me so hot and you never let me touch it, it wont hurt you and you will still be a virgin.” She pulled away from him, pushing his hand out from under her skirt, “Bill, you know I love you but we agreed we will wait until we are married, if you can’t behave you can take me home”
Shit she is a virgin I thought, and even angry she is beautiful. Bill was sulking, he moved away from her and folding his arms turned his back and looked out his window, luckily I was on her side and she was looking at him.
I didn’t think about it, I had no real plan, but I pulled out the hunting knife I always take with me on these expeditions, I have been attacked by irate boyfriends before, and I pulled her door open, pushing her back into her seat and holding the knife at her throat. She froze at the sight of the knife and the feel of the sharp blade touching the delicate skin of her throat. Bill looked around at the sound of the door opening and opened his mouth. “Shut up both of you” I growled at them, “ if either one of you makes a sound or moves I will cut her” they both froze, I could feel her trembling against my hand. “You, Bill” I growled at him, “take off your belt.”
“ Hey don’t hurt us man” he begged as he fumbled his belt off. “Do as he says Bill” her voice was soft and trembling and her beautiful eyes never left my face. Bill had his belt off, “Now if you do as I say, I will let you live” I told them, I was so scared I would have stuck the knife in her if she had blinked and I think they realised it.
“Bill give me the belt and open the trunk.” He handed me the belt and pulled the lever to open the trunk. “Now Bill” I said, thinking furiously, “I want you to wait until I say GO and then get slowly out of the car and climb into the trunk and pull the lid closed on yourself. If you run away, or make a noise, or do anything to upset me I will kill her and then chase you and kill you too, if either of you give me any trouble, I will kill the other one, understand.” They both nodded, her very cautiously, “right” I said, “Bill GO.” “I love you baby” Bill said to her and slowly opened his door, I watched him move to the back of the car, climb into the trunk and pull the trunk lid down, I heard the latch click.
I took Bills belt and buckled it around her throat and the head rest, I pulled it snug around her neck, she could not move her head much without cutting off her air. “Ok put your hands behind the seat back” I ordered “she obeyed, and making sure the back door was unlocked I got into the back seat and grabbing her arms, tied her wrists together behind the seat back using my belt, she cried out as I pulled the belt tight but she was helpless now and I could concentrate on Bill. I got into the drivers seat and reaching over her pulled the lever to recline her seat, pushing it back until she was flat on her back, then I undid the belt around her neck, she couldn’t go anywhere with her arms tied behind the seat, she was helpless. Taking the keys from the ignition I went to the back of the car and leaned against the trunk lid. “I am going to open the trunk” I called through the lid “If you are not on your face with your hands behind you I will slam the lid on you and go and cut her” I opened the trunk cautiously. Bill was on his face as much as he could be in the cramped space and his hands were behind him. I tied his hands with his belt, he didn’t struggle, “Hey man he begged, let us go, Ill give you money, any thing you want.” “Bill all I want is in the car, if you shut up and don’t give me any trouble, you will both live, if not she will get hurt or dead, now shut up!” I slammed the trunk shut and got in beside her.
Her big blue eyes gazed at me with fear and loathing, she was pulling at the strap tying her arms “please let us go” she begged. I looked at her, helpless and beautiful, her full breasts pushing out against a light blouse, her legs revealed in a short skirt that had ridden up as she struggled, helpless on her back “do as I say and you will live, give me any trouble and I will kill you and Bill” I told her, reclining my seat beside her. “Please please” she begged as I took out the knife, "I am going to release your hands" I told her "the knife will be at your throat so keep still". I held the knife at her throat and had to crawl almost on top of her to reach the belt and undo it, I rubbed my hard cock against her as she lay helpless under me, she squirmed and lifted her arms to try and push me off but one small jab from the knife and she froze. I took the belt and once again put it around her neck and the head rest, buckling it up behind the seat, she was now tied to the seat by her neck.
"OK" I said " lets get started, show me those tits" and I pushed the knife point into her neck drawing a droplet of blood. Her fingers trembled as she reluctantly undid her blouse, each button revealing more of her full breasts, impatient I ripped the last two undone and ignoring her pleas pulled the blouse open. She cried out in fear as I cut at the sides and arms of the blouse, pulling and ripping it right off her, "now the bra" I commanded. She reached awkwardly behind her and fumbled with the catch, I watched her breasts thrust out at me encased in only a flimsy bra, her skin was softly bronzed and her nipples showed through the thin cloth. The bra catch came loose and her tits, released from their protective covering bounced and quivered with her movement. "Put your hands above your head" I commanded and she slowly put her hands up. Her eyes were tightly shut and her head turned away from me, I cut the straps of her bra and she cried out as I pulled it off her, dropping it to the floor as I sat entranced by the sight of her, I could hear her ragged breathing and Bill cursing in the trunk. She was naked to the waist, her head turned away from me, tears squeezing slowly from her tightly closed eyes as she sobbed softly, her soft blond hair framed her slim neck and softly rounded shoulders which lead down to full firm breasts set high on her chest. Her nipples were large and brown, set high on her breasts and hardening and crinkling in the cool air as her breasts jiggled and moved with her ragged breathing. Her stomach was hard and flat and curved tantalizingly down to the waistband of her short skirt below which were slim brown thighs. I slipped the knife away and she moaned as I put my hands on her shoulders feeling the soft smoothness of her tanned skin, she shuddered as I slowly stroked her shoulders and slid my hands down over her breasts. Her sobs became begging as I cupped her breasts and weighed them in my hands, they were warm and soft but firm, the nipples were hard against my palms as I felt and squeezed both in spite of her objections. I lowered my head and licked her nipples, first one, then the other, they were salty to taste and I took each one in my mouth in turn, sucking and nibbling them as she trembled and begged me to stop.
I spent as long as I could exploring her breasts as she begged me over and over to stop and then I could wait no longer, "take off your skirt" I demanded. She was sobbing louder now as reaching down she slowly undid her skirt with trembling hands, Pushing her hands aside I grabbed it impatiently and taking my knife out again, cut and ripped her skirt away throwing it with the remains of her bra, her long slim legs were crossed as she tried to hide herself. I slid the blade between her skin and panty leg and cut first one side then the other, her skin was warm and silky. I pulled the panties off and she cried out as I jerked them from between her clenched legs. She covered her nakedness with her hands, twisting away from me. I pushed the knife at her, "don’t forget what happens to you and your boyfriend if you give me trouble" I pushed her hands aside, she gave a despairing groan and moved her hands. Her sobs were now soft begging as I held the knife at her throat and looked at her slim hips and long shapely legs with the small patch of soft blond hair between them. She shuddered and jerked away as I ran my hand down over her stomach and stroked that soft hair between her legs. I pushed my hand between her legs but she held them tightly together, small reminder with the knife and she relaxed the pressure and reluctantly allowed me to push her legs apart opening her and making her available to me. I bent over her and kissed and sucked her breasts, her hands pushed at me trying to push me away but it was a feeble resistance with the blade at her throat, more exciting than annoying. I slowly ran my hand up her leg, stroking the inside of her thigh until I reached the prize. Her cunt was soft and smooth under my fingers, her vaginal mound protruded deeply outward and was warm and trembling under my palm. I explored her cunt lips and her tight little ass hole as she sobbed and begged in my ear. "Undo my pants and take my cock out" I commanded between sucks on her nipples, she hesitated but with a despairing sob she reached between us and fumbled with my fly. With a little help she got it open and then I felt her trebling fingers touch my hard cock. She jerked back from the hard heat of it but it sprang from my pants anyway and she took it in her hand, she was obviously no expert but just her touch was almost more than I could stand. I pushed a finger between her soft cunt lips and she cried out as I softly worked it into her. She was tight and I could feel the barrier of her virginity.
I rolled on top of her, pushing her legs further apart with my knees and spreading her thighs with my weight as I positioned myself to take her. She cried out as I pushed at her and bucked a little under me, I heard Bill cursing hoarsely in the trunk and grunted at him "shut up Bill or she dies" and he shut up. I lay on her, controlling her with my weight and the knife as she settled slowly under me and lay trembling as my cock rubbed her naked cunt. I looked down into her beautiful face, covered with tears, "open your eyes", she looked at me, "I want a kiss" I said. "No please don’t " she begged "please let me go now, please stop now". "Kiss me or else" I thrust my mouth on hers her lips passive under mine, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she gagged, I ignored her. "Reach down and guide me in" I commanded and pushed my cock at her opening.
"Oh God no, please no" she was begging over and over but she reached between us and held my cock as I pushed it between her dry unresponsive cunt lips. I held it there as she trembled under me, then pulling her arms over her head and pinning them there I pushed my cock into her. She bucked under me as my hard tip pushed against her virginity I lay on her as she fought my cock, bucking and squirming, letting out little horse grunts as her struggles moved my cock inside her. She froze as I pulled out of her a little, watching her eyes. Then I shoved hard and broke through, plunging my cock deep into her virgin cunt. Her back arched and she fought under me, ignoring the knife and everything as she bucked and flailed under me, her legs kicked ineffectively at my back and she fought to free her arms and throw me off. I could hear her choking against the strap as she fought to force me out, fighting against the violating cock lodged deep in her. I held her with my weight and my cock until she ran out of steam and then ignoring her cries of outrage and begging for mercy I stroked into her, she was wet now from virginal blood and I enjoyed long hard thrusts as she cried and fought under me her head twisting from side to side as she tried vainly to avoid my mouth and tongue. I sucked her breasts, spreading her as wide as I could as I penetrated her as deep and hard as I could. She was tight, hot and slippery against my cock and I couldn’t last long, I finally thrust deep in her and squirted my load into her womb as she wailed her despair in my ear as my seed gushed and filled her.
I lay emptying myself into her as she sobbed and panted under me, "now" I said, looking into her eyes, "we have all night". She looked at me in horror, "you made me get off too quick that time" I said, " the next time will be long and slow".
Jeb Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
salesman

salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)salesman Level 5 (500+)

Please continue with the other cars.
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Excellent! I loved it!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

outstanding, keep up the good work.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote