Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default Carol and Susan

A few days ago I delivered office supplies to Doctor Joe’s office and saw his new receptionist. This gorgeous blonde in her late 20s had my cock hard and stiff within seconds of meeting her and I knew she was going to be the next woman to satisfy my sexual needs and desires. This beautiful woman with the big firm breasts and the tight cute ass is another hot bitch who is married giving her luscious body to just one man and cockteasing the rest of us. That is until last night when I had my way with her!

I saw her for the first time three days ago and raped her last night. This only gave me two days to learn about her and I learned all I needed very quickly. She lived in a house in a subdivision just 3 miles away from where the Gander home is located. I saw her husband leave in a taxi with two suitcases. He was giving me the opening I needed to sexually assault his lovely wife. I went to the house at 4pm entering through an unlocked window in the rear of the house and was waiting for her to arrive home. I spent my time waiting looking through the house finding a little cash and checking out her wardrobe. She has many sheer see through night gowns and five sexy teddies. I realized at that moment that this chick likes getting fucked and she was definitely going to get fucked tonight.

I set my rape kit behind the chair in the bedroom and tied some nylon stockings to the posts on the headboard and footboard! I had everything ready for the session the only thing missing was Carol. I felt right at home as I roamed through her home helping myself to some ham and turkey from the refrigerator and a cold glass of milk. I cleaned the glass and returned it to the cupboard and cleaned and put away the plate. I was just waiting for Carol to arrive to get dessert. Finally after 2 hours of waiting I heard the front door open and watched Carol enter locking the door behind her unaware that there was already a rapist in her home waiting pounce on her!

I watched anxiously through the small crack in the bedroom door as she walked through the living room tossing her purse on the couch. She walked straight to the bedroom wearing a very pretty blue dress! I began breathing heavy in anticipation of the fun I was about to have and suddenly the door opened! I slammed it shut and without hesitation grabbed Carol from behind but she escaped my grasp and tried running into the bathroom! I followed her spun her around then punched her in the stomach! Carol bent over in pain and I turned her around with her back towards the bed pushed her back onto the bed! I followed placing the blade of my bowie knife to her throat!

Stop fighting me or I’ll kill you bitch I growled seeing a look of terror on her face! The woman did exactly what she was told and lay still and silent now as if in a daze! She could not believe this was happening to her in her own home and on her own bed! She knew she was about to get raped! I swung her around so her head was on her pillow and her legs were at the foot of the bed!

I slowly ran the tip of the knife along her lower lip and asked, are you going to give me what I want now or do I have to cut you? She said nothing just lay still looking up at me weeping! I got off the bed tying her arms and legs to the bedposts saying over and over again! I’m going to love fucking you baby! I’m going love fucking you! I removed my pants and knelt between her legs looking down at her pretty face feeling very good about myself! This one was a fighter and I managed to subdue her with very little effort on my part!

Let’s see what you’ve got baby I said reaching under her dress slitting it open with my knife and her bra and panties soon followed! I gasped as I saw her smooth white skin, her two large firm breasts and her pink clean shaven pussy! This is nice I said sliding my finger into Carol’s hot moist cunt slowly finger fucking her! I’ve wanted to fuck you since I saw you for the first time the other day and now I’m going to fuck you I said as I removed my finger from her! Please don’t! Please don’t do this to me she begged feeling the head of my cock against her jewel then soon running up and down her tender rose peddles! Stop begging or I’ll slash this pretty face I barked still teasing her with the head of my cock!

She turned her head to the side closed her eyes and waited for me to enter her weeping bitterly! She did not have to wait long because it was at this moment I slid my cock slowly all the way into Carol’s tight wet pussy my tiny cock hard as a rock! I lay on top of her and began slowly humping up and down on her slowly screwing this tight married bitch! Oh this is good I groaned as I gave Carol the slow screw! This is real good baby I went on letting her know that I enjoyed fucking her! She said nothing just wept uncontrollably now feeling the guilt and shame that comes with getting raped or maybe not! It was at this moment I felt her hips slowly moving up and down and she began moaning! No please not now! Oh God not now she sighed as some of her hot juices oozed out of her lubricating my cock as I slowly screwed the helpless bitch!

That’s it baby cum for me bitch! Cum all over my old cock baby I wailed feeling pride at knowing she enjoyed this cock I was feeding her pussy! I also felt my own hot juices about to shoot out of me and was disappointed that I had just entered her and was already about to ejaculate! I withdrew my cock waited a few seconds then scooted up the bed to her head! Eat it bitch I barked ramming my cock into her mouth!

Carol was stunned by my sudden change of positions and yet she couldn’t help herself she sucked on my dick as I stroked it in and out of her mouth! Suck it bitch! Suck it I wailed as I fucked her mouth my cock now at its full length with 6” of girth! Yes pretty Carol’s mouth was so full of cock now I could hear her gagging and gasping for air! I pulled out she took a breath and I stuffed it back in again! Suck baby! I got a huge load of cum for you to swallow bitch so suck it good I wailed as I felt my cum about to explode out of my cock! Suddenly Carol turned away screaming no I don’t want to do that you bastard but I wasn’t going to hear any of that crap! I grabbed a hunk of her blond hair spun her head around stuck the head of my cock back into her mouth beat it and ejaculated into her mouth! I then stuffed my thick cock back into her mouth stroked it a few times making sure she swallowed every drop of cum!

I got off the bed and stood beside it for awhile admiring the lovely woman lying there on her bed feeling very pleased with myself! Carol was silent and lying completely still feeling relieved that her ordeal had ended! I walked to the chair I had my rape kit bag behind grabbed a vibrator and dildo from the bag and returned to the side of the bed! I’m not done with you yet I growled tossing the two sex toys beside Carol’s legs on the foot of her bed! There was now an angry look on her face as she looked up at me begging me to leave! I can’t leave now baby I haven’t got to lick your juicy cunt yet I exclaimed with a big smile on my face! I know you’ve got a lot more cum down there in your hot cunt baby and I’m not leaving until you have an orgasim!

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I was startled! Who’s at the door I asked? I don’t know Carol replied so I stuffed her panties into her mouth to gag her and put my pants on making sure to tuck in my shirt! Carol had a look of horror on her face because she knew who was at the door but hoped I would just wait for her to go away! The last thing she wanted me to do was answer the door! I walked out into the living room and peeked through the peep hole seeing a very pretty white girl standing on the other side. I opened the door and she informed me she was a neighbor who had come to help Carol do some work on the computer! She’s in the bedroom I said closing the door and locking it! I’ll take you to her I said grabbing the girl by the arm pushing her through the living room into the bedroom! Here is Carol I said placing her beside the bed!

There was a look of terror on the girls face as she saw Carol half naked tied on her bed! As you can see I had a lot of fun playing with your friend and now I’m going to play with you I said standing behind her placing the blade of my bowie knife to her throat! I’m going to fuck you sweetheart right here on the floor and if you don’t give yourself to me I’ll kill you and Carol! Do you understand? Please don’t do this to me! Please don’t hurt me she pleaded! Do you understand I asked again pressing the blade into the skin on her throat? Yes I understand!

I pulled open the drawer on the dresser I knew Carol kept her panties tying the girl’s arms together behind her back then spun her around! I placed the tip of the knife to her throat saying my name is raper! I like raping women and pretty girls like you! I raped Carol and now I’m going to rape you and you’re going to enjoy it aren’t you? She did not answer just remained silent standing in front of me with a look of pure terror on her face! I asked her name and age and she replied my name is Susan and I’m 18! I then asked her if she was a virgin she replied yes!

You won’t be a virgin much longer I said as I cut the front of her pink halter top bringing her two small firm breasts into full view of my lust filled eyes! Susan began weeping and pleading for me not to rape her but there was no way I was going to pass up fucking this beautiful girl with the deep blue eyes, long light brown hair and virgin pussy! These are nice tits sweetheart I said holding the tip of my knife to her throat with my left hand and feeling her breasts with my right! Please stop please don’t do this to me she desperately begged me now! Stop begging I’m going to fuck you I growled back pushing her back onto the bed ripping off her tight white shorts!

I’m not playing around with you little girl I’m going to get my cock in you I yelled holding my hand to her throat and squeezing! I’m going to fuck you bitch I wailed opening the front of my pants! Susan looked up at me tears streaming from her eyes desperately trying to breathe! I released my hand from her throat! She lay on the bed across Carol gasping slowly recovering from my choke hold as I was removing my pants my cock standing fully erect aching to get into the girl’s virgin cunt! I ripped off her panties and dragged her down onto the floor! I followed her down kneeling between her legs! Spread your legs and keep them spread I barked at her! She tried to keep her legs closed and was trying to move away from me on the floor! Stop it! Stop it she screamed bouncing around on the floor! I’m not going to take any of this shit little girl I yelled back then beat her pretty face until she was quiet and did what she was told!

She spread her legs and I plunged one of my fingers into her cunt noticing her hymen was already gone so she must have finger fucked herself a few times which didn’t matter to me! I just wanted to feel my meat grinding in her tight young cunt! I finger fucked her for another minute and then with a big smile on my face exclaimed, it’s time Susan! I leaned forward sliding my hard cock into her virgin pussy! I gasped as I felt it enter her realizing I was going to be the first man to cum in her! I lay on top of her slowly humping up and down stroking just enough to maintain my erection! Grinding my meat around inside her hot wet pussy!

As I slowly fucked Susan I realized that I ‘m fortunate man! I not only got to enjoy boning Carol but now I’m boning this pretty teenager and enjoying it just as much! Not since the night I raped Susan Gander and her daughter had I felt this good! This is a nice tight cunt sweetheart! A nice tight cunt I groaned aloud as I slowly screwed Susan! Take this bitch! Take this cock I wailed as I stroked a little harder in the girls cumdripping pussy! She knew now that I was close to ejaculating!

She could feel how big and thick my cock had gotten in her! No! No! Please stop! I’ll get pregnant! Please stop the pretty teen cried out but I was lost in a fog of lust and wasn’t going to stop until I came in her! I’m not stopping! I don’t care if you get pregnant bitch I wailed as I humped her real fast now! I was close to shooting my load now and I was lost in the feeling of ecstasy that I feel at this moment! There was no stopping until I shot my load into her!

I gazed deep into Susan’s tear filled eyes feeling better than I’d ever felt! I could see the anguish on her face a look I’ve seen before when I raped those before her! I’m a lust crazed beast that needs to be fed and I’m feasting well tonight! Oh God you’re good! Oh God you’re good I wailed as I screwed the pretty girl! I can’t wait to cum in you bitch! I can’t wait to cum in you! No please don’t! Don’t cum in me I beg you please don’t do that the girl screamed at the top of her lungs but I was already there shooting my load into her!!

I pulled out of her kneeling in front of her and leering down at her I growled? How was that Susan? Did you like that sweetheart? She said nothing just lay on the floor weeping waiting for me to leave! I got up put my pants back on and placed the dildo and vibrator back into my rape kit bag and with a big smile on my face looked down at Carol and said, I’m sorry I don’t have time to finish what we started Carol but I can always return another night and play with you again!

I knew I was going to have a good time tonight but I had no idea I would get to fuck you and Susan! I hope I have the opportunity to fuck you again! I know for sure I’ll be fucking you again Susan! I fixed my clothes and released Carol’s legs and one arm! Don’t untie this arm until we’re gone I told her! I then pulled another pair of panties from the drawer and used it to gag Susan! I put her shorts back on her and quickly dragged her out of the house putting her into the passenger’s side of my pickup! This is a very pretty girl with a nice tight cunt that I wanted to fuck again and I was going to make sure I had that opportunity again tonight!

I started my truck and set off down the road taking Susan with me! I could not just leave her behind at Carol’s because I wanted to play with her some more! That soon happened as after I drove on a few side roads for about half an hour I drove down a dirt road into some woods to an isolated spot where I knew nobody would hear the girl scream when I raped her again! Once at the end of the road I parked the truck and turned off the engine! Sitting for about two minutes together in the dark I turned on the dome light and removed the panties from Sue’s mouth!

You’re going to do it to me again aren’t you? Do what? You’re going to rape me again aren’t you! Yes Susan but not right now! I want to talk for awhile! Well I don’t want to talk to you she said! I think you better let me do everything I want here sweetheart or the only one who will leave the woods is me! I’ll do everything I want to do to you and then kill you so be nice or die! Susan became quiet and less belligerent!

That’s better! Now tell me do you have a boyfriend? She said no I don’t have a boyfriend. Just like to tease men is that it? Just like to get them all hot and horny but not let them fuck you right? She did not reply! Well you’re not just teasing tonight are you Susan? Turning her head towards me she asked, why are you doing this to me? I don’t even know you why are you doing all of these awful things to me?

I told you already I like fucking women! I like fucking pretty teenage girls and tonight I’m fucking you! There is nothing more to it than this! I rape the women and girls who don’t think I’m good enough to be with them! The pretty ones with the great bodies that they only give to younger, richer, better looking men than me! I like the feeling I get when I’m dragging them into the woods or into their bedroom and forcing myself on them like I did to you and Carol tonight! If I see someone I want to fuck I fuck her sweetheart! Do you understand? Yes I understand she replied in a soft whisper! How about kissing have you ever kissed? Yes I kissed a couple of boys! Well you’re going to do some kissing tonight I said as I opened the driver’s side door exiting the truck!

I soon appeared on the other side of the truck opening the door! Let’s go sweetheart it’s play time I barked grabbing her by the arm pulling her out of the truck and pushing her from behind towards a small open space amongst some trees! Once there I pushed her against a tree bringing my face close to her! Kiss me little girl! Kiss me or die I barked gently placing my lips on hers giving her a pecking kiss! Now open your mouth I commanded! She complied and I then kissed her full on the mouth driving my tongue into her mouth! While doing this I ran both of my hands across her two firm tits enjoying the feel of her breasts! I then stopped the kissing for a few seconds and then kissed her again driving my tongue into her mouth getting very horny!

My cock had already grown rock hard in my pants so I stepped back a little leering at the girl! I stood there saying not a word just stood in front of her removing my pants! Then I leaned in close to her again giving her another full on the mouth kiss with tongue! I could feel the young girl quivering against me as she anticipated correctly what was coming next! Pulling her away from the tree I pushed her to the ground onto her back then knelt between her legs forcing them apart with my knees! I ripped off her shorts and barked out spread your legs I’m going to fuck you again in a loud stern tone of voice!
Susan did exactly as she was told! She knew that if she screamed no one would hear her and that begging me to stop was useless so she spread her legs for me! I stroked my hard cock a few times then rammed it into her and without any delay mounted her and began giving her the slow screw! For the second time tonight I was fucking this sweet young cunt! I was once again consumed by lust as I began slowly fucking Susan!

I could feel her navel ring pressing against my stomach as I slowly drilled her tight clean shaven pussy! She may have been a virgin but she understands how to groom her pussy well making this all very enjoyable for me! Sue was heaving and groaning as I slowly reamed her! I was also moaning and grunting as I raped the girl! My cock had swollen to its maximum length and girth and I could feel my juice boiling in my balls! It wasn’t going be a big load this time but I was still going to ejaculate again into Susan and that’s all that matters to me! Sue’s head was bobbing back and forth and she was grunting like a pig now as I stroked her at a little faster pace!

I was nearly at the point of shooting off so I was again in that moment during the rape that I enjoyed most of all! There is no better thrill than the thrill I get when I’m just seconds away from ejaculating into a woman or girl I am raping and this time felt even better because it was the second time tonight I raped Susan and ejaculated into her! I grunted and groaned and squealed like a pig in anticipation of the magic moment when I shoot my seed of life into this girl I was sexually assaulting! Here it comes! Here it comes I wailed and I felt my hot cum shoot of my cock into the pretty young girl’s wombfor the second time in the same night! Take this bitch! Take this you cockteasing bitch I wailed as I ejaculated into Susan’s hot wet pussy! I lay inside her for a few more seconds draining every drop of semen into her feeling a hot wave of passion sweep over my sweat drenched body! After enjoying this feeling for a few seconds I pulled out of the girl then stood up putting on my pants! I untied the panties that had been binding her arms behind her back since before I raped her the first time and told her to stand and put on her shorts! She did as she was told and we left together in my truck!

Once we were nearly to the main road I stopped! Thanks for a good time sweetheart now get out! She exited the truck just a few hundred feet from the edge of the road and I never saw her again! However three days later I was watching local news and they reported that a 18 year old girl named Susan Griller was found dead in the same wooded area I had raped her! She had been sexually assaulted and murdered.
Apparently I was not the only man to have my way with pretty young Susan that night in the woods but I was the first to have her! After watching the news I sat for about one hour thinking about Carol and Susan! They were two very good fucks I mumbled to myself as I took a shower masturbated and went to bed wondering where and when I would find my next victim! I would begin hunting for her tomorrow!