Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Anal Fury 1

Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)Anal Fury 1 Level 8 (800+)
Default Blackmailed Supervisor

BLACKMAILED
Francine pounded her fists on the mattress. God Damn him, the bastard!
She’d taken a few thousand dollars from the company safe and now this son-of-a-bitch was blackmailing her. She couldn’t afford to lose this job. So here she was, naked, on all fours, while this little bastard forced her to have sex with him. Not just any sex. The son-of-a-bitch was trying to fuck her in the ass!
When Jack Pratt confronted her about the theft, she angrily denied it. She was a Supervisor; a Supervisor with a reputation for bullying those who worked for her. She was also a large, physically intimidating woman with an obvious disdain for men.
Jack was an entry level clerk. Under the guise of showing her a video of a new product, he showed her the surveillance footage instead. He had her dead to rights and she knew it. He made her meet him at a Holiday Inn on the edge of town, near the airport. It was a simple transaction: he’d give her the tape in exchange for sex.
In other circumstances, she’d have snapped him in two. She was a large woman, not particularly fat, but at 5’11” and a thick 200lbs, Francine was nearly 3 inches taller than Jack. She outweighed him by at least 30 lbs. Not that Jack was a midget by any means. He was an average sized man; 5’8” and 170lbs. It’s just that Francine was a big woman; big shoulders, big thighs, a big wide ass. She rarely wore make-up, kept her brown hair tied back in a pony-tail, and dressed conservatively to hid her full figure. But under her modest business attire Ms. Francine Taylor was built like a brick shit house! Her stomach was flat and she had an enormous pair of breasts that were surprisingly firm for their size. She was considered a ball-buster by the men at work; someone they’d love to see taken down a notch.
“Let’s just get this over with.” There’s no way she would agree to sex with this bastard, but she knew she had no choice. So she stood in the middle of the motel room, hands on her hips, glaring angrily at her blackmailer. She despised the smug look on his face as he sat calmly on the bed with his legs crossed.
“Now, now,” he grinned. “There’s no reason to be angry. Why don’t you just try to relax. Who knows? You just might enjoy yourself.”
“Yeah. Right!” she spat back.
“Enjoy it or not. Your big ass is mine, my dear. Now take your clothes off, and do it slowly. I want to enjoy this.”
Francine knew the bastard had her dead to rights. She’d like to beat the crap out of him. Instead she slowly undressed. She hated the way he grinned when she removed her bra, her large DDD-cup breasts spilling free. Her face turned an embarrassed red when he whistled as she bent over while pushing her pants down and stepping out of them.
“Stop right there,” Jack commanded. “Now bend over and put your hands on your ankles”.
Clad only in her panties, she glared at him, then turned and slowly bent over. She wished she hadn’t worn that pair of nylon panties today. They were sheer white, accented with lace, and they hugged her big bum tightly.
“You really do have a gorgeous ass, my dear. Now stay still.”
Francine groaned, bent over with her big ass up in the air and her bare breasts hanging straight down; she felt his eyes devouring her body. Then she heard a ‘click’. She turned her head and saw Jack’s cell phone in his hand. He was taking pictures of her!
She immediately stood up and folded her arms over her breasts. “Wait a minute! You’re not going to take pictures of me like this!”
“That’s exactly what I’m going to do. After I give you the incriminating tape, I wouldn’t want you claiming that I raped you. Let’s just call these photo’s ‘insurance’. Now bend back over. I want some close-ups.”
Francine groaned again, knowing he still held the upper hand. Grudgingly, her hands slid back down her thighs and grasped her ankles. She closed her eyes and felt her face flush red as the sound of Jack’s camera filled her ears.
“OK, now turn around and smile.”
“You Bastard!” she spat.
“Call me what you want. I don’t care. Now look at the camera and repeat after me: Oh, Jack. I want you to fuck my big ass.”
“WHAT? I will NOT!”
“Now my dear, you don’t want a certain tape to fall into the wrong hands, do you?”
“BASTARD! All right, all right. Oh Jack, I want you to fuck my big ass!” She spat the words out like vinegar.
“Come now, my dear. That was hardly convincing. Let’s try again. Bend over and show me your ass, then look back and the camera and say it like you mean it.”
Francine glared angrily at him again, then slowly bent over.
“Please, Jack. I want you to fuck my big ass.”
“There now, that wasn’t so hard.” He put the camera phone down and sat on the bed.
“Now come over here. Some of the men say your boobs must be fake; I’m going to find out.”
Knowing she had no choice, Francine walked haltingly over to the bed, and stood rigidly next to Jack. She turned her head away as he reached out and filled his hands with her big breasts.
“Hmmm, they certainly feel real.” His hands squeezed and hefted the large globes. Francine kept her face turned and her eyes shut. The last thing she wanted was to see his smirking face as he felt her up. She wanted to smack him, but knew she couldn’t. Her hands reflexively clenched and unclenched as groped her large bosom.
“Let’s have a taste.” He leaned forward and sucked on one of her nipples. Much to her shame, it immediately sprang to life. She gasped; her feet wanted to move away and she had to force herself to stand there and allow him his way.
“Damn him. Damn him!” she thought. He sucked greedily on one nipple until it was erect and shiny with spit. Then he moved to the other. His hands never left her breasts. He squeezed each big breast ravenously while he sucked her nipples.
“Yep,” momentarily taking his mouth off one nipple. “I’d say these are the real article. It’s a crime to keep beauties such as these hidden away.”
Francine pursed her lips tightly, fighting back the urge to kick Jack Pratt right in the balls. Again his mouth sought one of her nipples and continued to suck. The sensation felt good; too good, damn it. She kept her head turned away and scrunched her face to push away the feeling of pleasure. Jack pressed a hand on her stomach and slowly inched down. He could tell that Francine was fighting with herself. The way her nipples sprang to life exposed her hidden feelings. Jack slowly slid his hand down the outside of her panties and squeezed her pussy.
“Ah!” she gasped in surprise, instinctively backing away from his touch.
“Now, now, Francine,” he scolded, releasing her nipple in order to speak. Her legs we tight together and refused to budge as he tried to force his hand against her pussy. “Spread your legs!”
Francine groaned, but moved one leg slightly aside. Jack’s hand cupped her panty covered pussy and gave it a squeeze.
“Damn you!” she hissed, her face still turned away. Jack looked at her and smiled. He knew he was in control and watched her face for a reaction as he slipped one hand into her panties. He cupped her furry mound and began squeezing. Francine gritted her teeth but her body trembled slightly. Jack free hand cupped one of her enormous breasts and again tongued her swollen nipple. His other hand began to freely squeeze and probe her pussy mound. It didn’t take long before she felt his fingers part her pussy lips and locate her clit. She gasped when he touched it.
“Oh, our Francine’s pussy is sensitive,” he chuckled. His mouth moved to her other breast and sucked her nipple deeply. She stood rigid, trying to block out all feeling, but his finger began to slowly manipulate her clit. She felt moistness begin to form and silently cursed her body for its weakness. Jack’s finger began to slide over her pussy lips until he felt enough moisture to slip one finger up into her.
“Ahhhh!” she gasped and tried to step away; but Jack had trapped her nipple in his mouth. His other hand reached around to cup her ass and hold her in place. Quickly a second finger joined the first and Jack began pushing both fingers in and out of her pussy.
Francine couldn’t hold back any longer. With both hands she pushed him back. Her nipple popped from his mouth and his hand slid out of her panties.
“All right. All right! Just…just…let’s get this over with!” she demanded. Jack grinned at her. He took the finger that had been up her pussy and put it in his mouth. He looked Francine in the eyes and sucked the finger, at last pulling it from his mouth with an audible ‘pop’.
“Mmmm.,” he grinned. “You taste sweet, Francine. Why don’t you take off those panties and let me eat your pussy for a while?”
“Look. I said you could fuck me, not make love to me. Let’s just get this over with.”
“If that’s how you want it. Get the panties off. I want you on the bed, on all fours, face down.”
The sooner she could get this over with the better. She quickly stepped out of her panties and kneeled on the bed. She assumed the position, then hung her head and closed her eyes. Jack stepped behind her, admiring her wide, womanly rear-end. His hands roamed over her big ass, squeezing the big cheeks, and enjoying her humiliation.
“You’ve got a big fat ass, Frannie. Do you know that?” He smiled as he spoke; his hands continuing to explore her big bottom. “Do you know that the men a work joke about your big ass and your fat tits?” Francine gritted her teeth and tried to ignore his taunts. She flinched when she felt his hands spreading her ass, but closed her eyes and waited.
Jack realized that she wanted to end this quickly. However, Jack knew he had control and was going to drag this out and make the big woman perform all sorts of humiliating acts. Still standing behind Francine, he reached between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy. She gasped.
“Still nice and juicy, I see,” he chuckled. She refused giving him the satisfaction of a reply. Instead she grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. Then she heard the unmistakable sound him unzipping his fly.
“Take a look, Frannie. This is the cock that’s going to be buried in your fat butt.”
Francine didn’t want to look. She knew she was in for a degrading, and probably painful time. All she wanted was to be done with this and get the damning video. She lifted her head from the pillow, but didn’t turn to look at him.
“Just get it over with,” she spat.
“All right. If that’s the way you want it. However, since I am a gentleman I’m going to use some KY jelly to lubricate your ass. Besides, I’ve got a suspiscion that you haven’t done this before. I don’t want to scrape the skin off my cock.”
It was true, she’d never been fucked in the ass. Once, in college, a drunken football player she’d dated had pressed his dick against her puckered anus, but he’d probably simply make a mistake. Francine had immediately rolled over and slapped the boy silly.
Jack kneeled on the bed behind her. He gently spread the big globes and worked the lubricant all around her asshole, the pressed the tip of the bottle into her pucker and squeezed some of the jelly inside her ass. It was cold and Francine shivered.
“Shit!” she thought. “He’s really going to do it.” She knew he’d been explicit that he wanted to fuck her ass, but somehow she’d hoped he only meant that metaphorically. She felt him shuffle close to her on his knees, then his hands were spreading her ass open. She knew he was looking right at her puckered opening, and gritted her teeth when she felt him press his thumbs into the puckered web.
“Damn, girl; you really are tight back here. You’d better relax your sphincter or this is gonna hurt you like hell.”
Francine tried to relax. She felt his thumbs opening her up, then something hard and thick was pressing between the thumbs. Instinctively she tightened up as Jack pressed the head of his cock against the puckered opening. The pressure built. Francine’s legs began to shake. She bit her lip as one by one the fibers of her puckered rectum gave way.
“Owww! It hurts! I don’t think it’s going to….”
With a suddenness that took her breath away, his cock head popped through the ring of Francine’s sphincter.
“God!” she gasped, “SHIT!” .She had to bite the back of her hand to keep from screaming. Christ, who’d have thought a little bastard like Jack Pratt would have such a thick cock.
“UNNGH!” She grunted as Jack pushed an inch of his thick shaft into her rectum. Francine threw her head back, clearing her long brown hair from her eyes, and gritted her teeth in pain. Behind her, Jack Pratt grinned. He had the big broad just where he wanted her. Though he’d liberally coated his cock with KY jelly, he was amazed at how tight she was. He dug his fingers into her big hips and shoved.
“OW! OW! OW! GODDDD!” she shouted. She thought she’d experienced pain when the tip popped through her sphincter. Now she was gasping as his thick shaft forced its way up her rectum. Tears started to stream from her eyes. Her fingers clawed at the bed spread, hoping to pull herself off the rigid flesh pole in her butt. Jack grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back.
“OW!” she shouted, “THAT HURTS!”
“You’re not going anywhere, bitch,” he laughed. Holding her hair tightly, he climbed up on the bed and straddled her big ass. Now he could ride her and burry his thick cock deeply in her big ass.

He thrust again burying half his shaft in her fat butt.
“OH MY GOD! STOP! PLEASE!” she begged. Her fists pounded the mattress and her feet kicked. She couldn’t get away though. She couldn’t believe how strong Jack was, holding her hips firmly while she tried to twist away from him. A few more thrusts and he’d be buried to the hilt in the big bitch’s ass. That would take some of the fight out of her.
Francine bit her lip, wincing as his thick cock slowly split her in two. She’d never felt anything like this. She thought she could handle him, but was beginning to realize that she’d underestimated him.
“GHHHAAA! STOP!” she shouted and slammed her fists on the mattress as he buried another inch of cock in her butt. “I CAN’T TAKE IT! I CAN’T TAKE IT! PLEASE NO MORE!”
“Now that’s better,” Jack responded. “I knew you’d be begging me sooner or later.” With that, he slammed his hips forward, burying the rest of his thick shaft up her butt.
“OH MY GOD!” Francine wailed, “YOU’RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO! STOP IT, YOU MEAN SON-OF-A BITCH! IT’S KILLING ME. PLEASE TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUUUUTT!”.
Jack held himself buried deep in her butt. His pubic hairs scratched her ass. It felt so good to feel her rectum clutch his thick cock; to watch the way her big butt cheeks quivered in pain, and her entire body shake..
“Ah,” Jack moaned. “You have no idea how much I’ve dreamed about how you’d react once I’ve stuffed my cock up your ass.”
Tears poured down Francine’s cheeks. She gritted her teeth. He was all the way in. She dreaded what would come next.
“NNOOOOO!” she moaned in defeat. Sensing the moment, Jack leaned over her and pressed his face next to her ear. His cock throbbed deep in her ass.
“I’ve got you now, Frannie,” he mocked. His hands reached below her and cupped her massive breasts. “I’m going to bugger the shit out of you, bitch.”
“Nooo!” she moaned, “Please don’t!”
Jack gripped her breasts tightly and began to slowly pull his cock back out of her ass. Francine held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut, wincing in pain as the thick cock scraped the walls of her rectum. Jack pulled back until just the head was resting inside her sphincter. Then he shoved down, burying his cock to the hilt once more.
“AAAAAHHH!” Francine gasped. He squeezed both of her tits, hard.
“OW!” she cried. In the moment Francine’s attention moved from her aching rear to the pain in her breasts, Jack sensed his opening. Both hands mashed down on her big boobs while he began pistoning his cock in and out of her ass. She was tight as hell, but the lubricant and Jack’s pre-cum allowed him to start really fucking her big ass freely.
“OH MY GODDDDD!” she screamed. “NOOOO!” Jack’s cock jack-hammered her big butt. Her entire body shook from the force. He twisted and mauled her fat tits while he ripped his cock in and out of her rectum.
“SHIT!” He shouted. “You are TIGHT!” He knew he wouldn’t last long inside her rectum. He tried not to cum, but suddenly his entire body tensed. Francine knew something was about to happen. His cock was buried deep in her butt, then…
“Here it CUMS!” A thick blast of semen shot forth from his cock. Francine’s eye’s flew open.
“NO!” she shouted. Another thick stream exploded in her rectum. It felt like fire hose had just gone off in her butt. She gasped; her fists opened and closed. She bit the back of her hand to stop herself from screaming. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The horror of what was being done to her was overwhelming. Jack’s cock pumped frantically, trying to milk every last bit of cum out of his balls. Another hot blast of cum was followed by another. Francine yelped at each pulse. She squeezed her eyes shut and hoped her ordeal was almost over. Five big blasts of cum had filled Francine’s rectum to overflowing. At last, he sighed and she felt his thick cock shrinking inside her. Finally only the head was still lodged up her butt, then he leaned back and it came out with an audible ‘pop’.
At last it was over. Francine’s arms and legs gave out, and she collapsed on the bed. He’d hurt her, and he’d humiliated her. She hoped her rectum wasn’t torn, but at least she’d walk out of there with the incriminating evidence. She was too exhausted to realize what was happening when Jack spread her ass cheeks with one hand and took a photo of her asshole with his cum leaking out.
“Maybe you’ll autograph this one for me,” he laughed. “Or maybe you’d like me to autograph a copy for you; just so you could remember the feeling of my cock pumping a load of cum in your butt.”
“Bastard!” she muttered, still face down on the bed. Francine thought it was over. She didn’t know that Jack had other plans. As she lay, trying to catch her breath, Jack produced a pair of handcuffs. Before she realized what was happening, he’d cuffed one hand to the headboard. The realization shocked her out of her momentary stupor.
“WHAT THE HELL?” she quickly rolled over, then tugged and pulled, trying to fee her hand. It was what he was waiting for. She tried to claw his face with her free hand, but he caught it, cuffed it, and yanked her arm up to join the one hand. Now both her arms were pulled above her head and handcuffed to the headboard.
“LET ME GO, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?”
Jack dodged her attempt to kick him, pushing her leg aside, then climbed atop the struggling woman and and straddled her upper body. She thrashed and bucked, but couldn’t dislodge him.
“DAMN YOU! WE HAD A DEAL!”
“That’s right. And I intend to honor my part of it. But it seems my cock loved the way your asshole squeezed it, and it wants to try your other two holes as well.”
“NO! DAMN YOU! LET ME GO!” With all her strength she tried to buck Jack off, but with her hands cuffed over her head, and him sitting on top of her, she couldn’t budge him. Finally she collapsed, gasping for air while Jack smirked at her. He scooped her big breasts up in his hands and roughly squeezed.
“OW!” she cried out.
“Not so tough now, are you Frannie? Not so in control now, eh?” Now Jack was in complete control of the big woman. He knew it and the feeling brought waves of pleasure crashing down on him. He roughly squeezed and kneaded Francine’s fat tits, relishing the feeling of her body squirming beneath him.
“YOU BASTARD!” she shouted. “STOP HURTING ME!” She bucked and twisted, then angrily kicked her legs in a vain attempt to dislodge him. Jack simply sat on her belly and mauled her giant jugs. There was nothing she could do to stop him. He grabbed both her nipples and gave them a savage twist.
“YEOW!” Francine screamed. “WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?”
“I’m trying to teach you a lesson, Frannie. You’ve been bossing me and the rest of the men at work, acting like a total bitch. Now it’s time for you to learn who’s really the boss. I thought that shoving my cock up your ass would break you, but I was wrong. It looks like I’ve got a bit more work to do!” That last sentence was delivered with an evil grin that made shivers run down Francine’s back.

Last edited by Anal Fury 1; 07-17-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Anal Fury 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

love the story any more? great the way you intertwine the conversation with the action cheers MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

good job so far... does she have good reason for that fearful shiver??
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote