Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2007, 04:23 AM   #1
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)
Default Revolution (Dutch rapist and El Frances)

Years of careful spying in high places and secret plotting in low places have finally paid off. Today the glorious revolution has started that will make the name of this nation stand out in the historybooks. Earlier this morning I sent my troops to the so-called palace of justice where the unsuspecting guards were very quickly wiped out. At the same time some of my best men infiltrated the presidential palace disguised as cleaners and managed to take the president, his wife and their advisors hostage. It all worked flawlessly and if some blood flowed, well such is the course of history. The pages of our historybooks are written in blood. While my army (once called terrorists by the corrupt authorities) took over key positions in the country I myself, the orchestrator of the Revolution and new leader of the nation, burst into the country's biggest government controlled tv studio. There was live reporting going on of the fights taking place across the country. Shreds of chaos, falling flags, screaming people, guns being fired... the tv screens show me the birth of a new nation in flashes of glorious color.
My armed men take up strategical positions around the building and I walk into the controlroom, accompanied by my personal bodyguard Jacob. While he points his ak-47 at the stunned people in that small half-lit room I smile at them. 'Good morning. I'm afraid there's going to be a change in today's programme.' Behind a control desk are two fat old men and behind them a bearded director is trying to put on a brave face. In the corner I see a rather attractive woman lurking. She catches my eye. A lot better looking than the average woman working for national tv. I wonder who she is.

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-28-2007 at 06:12 AM.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

The place had seemed so safe a week ago, but Frances felt she was in the middle of some sort of strange shift, or rather, in the middle of a shifting country. Her coverage for a rather little known news station based in Minnesota of the changeover in power was starting to get frightening. She caught a man's eye. He looked smart. Immediately Frances was paranoid.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:53 AM   #3
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

She looks like an American. Filthy capitalist pigs. I may have to teach her a thing or two about real power a bit later. But first I instruct the studio crew to point their camera's at me so I can inform the nation about the new dawn. As I recite the speech I memorised for this historic event in front of the camera, I see the American bitch edging towards the studio door. Not missing a beat of my speech I nod to my assistant, who quickly catches my meaning and holds her for me. When my speech is over some of my men lock the terrified studio crew in the bathroom while I walk up to the girl who is left behind. I tell Jacob to let her go and he wanders off to the next room. We are now alone. 'Who are you?' I ask her.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:59 AM   #4
el frances

Her paranoia was proven right, though, and she was roughly held put for the speech, and her friends taken somewhere unknown. When they were alone, Frances was scared to answer. "I'm Frances, uh, news girl, kind of? Small station, though. Yeah." She somehow had lost her acting skills instantaneosly. I think I may be in trouble.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:55 AM   #5
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

'News girl?' I smile. 'Ongelooflijk! The decadence of Americans! And here I was sure you were serving coffee. Our country has a long and interesting history. I'd tell you about it if I thought you had the brains to understand me. What you need to know is that each and everyone of us serves their own purpose in life. That is what our forefathers taught us. Women are here for household work and to serve the men. Ugly old women work in the kitchens and you know what young bitches like you are for, right?'
I lean close to her and smell her perfume.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #6
el frances

"I imagine your forefathers would have taught you that." I mutter (though I don't think he heard me), and lean back away from the man, who seems to be intent on trying to commit an international incident, and also seems to like the smell of Red Zone deodorant. I don't really do perfume. Coffee? If I had thought he was that stupid, I would have made something up, anything up. It's still strange how quick this went from 'kinda exhilarating' to 'highly terrifying' during just one speech. She ignored his question.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:17 AM   #7
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I realise that it's not perfume, but some sort of tacky American deodorant. Ach, the American decadence! Where are the days of classy women wearing Chanel no.5 that I remember from my student days in England? She must be sweating and I'm not surprised. She mutters something under her breath in response to my question. She looks annoyed, trying to put up a brave face. I like winding her up like this. I actually admire strong women, though obviously I enjoy breaking them; that's the whole point of strong women. But I know how insulted she will be by my treating her like some sort of object and I like infuriating my whores. Helps bring out the tears...
I grin at her. 'Are you afraid of me, my dear? Do you feel the power radiating from me?' I laugh. 'Don't worry, I'm not some James Bond villian, you know. I won't be plotting the end of the world stroking a white cat.' I move closer, suddenly deadly serious again. 'Although I do like stroking pussies.' I move my hand to her crotch and move my fingers over it, feeling the shape of her vagina through her clothes. Then I turn away and laugh out loud. 'Just kidding, my dear!'
Old 03-29-2007, 02:08 AM   #8
el frances

I almost laughed when he asked me if I feared his power, reminding me of some friend trying to bug me after I lose at videogames. "Don't like cats?" I can't seem to speak louder than an insolent mutter. I must be frightened. I move to push his hand away as he grabs me, but his hand is already gone by the time I swat at it. Just kidding? Who the hell is he kidding with that? Might as well test to see if I'm a prisoner or not. "Well, I'm actually heading back out to my hotel. Good night." I turn toward the exit, and make to leave , making sure my breathing is normal.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:08 AM   #9
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

As she grasps the doorknob I quickly walk after her and put my hand on hers with a little force, deliberately making it hurt just a little. "Wait. It's really not safe for you to go out there. There are armed men everywhere and the streets are in chaos. These are turbulent times. Until I bring complete peace to this country you'd better stay close to me, my dear. For your own protection."
Old 03-29-2007, 03:16 AM   #10
el frances

I wince slightly as he grabs my hand. Prisoner, I guess. "Honestly, I'm fine." she tried, but knew it was pointless. She pushed him as hard as she could and twisted the doorknob.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:28 AM   #11
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

The bitch tries to get out anyway. Looks like I'm going to have a great time breaking and training this one. A nice reward for all my hard work today. I like this one. There's something about her that I've never seen in any of my other whores. She looks good and I like the smell of her skin. She'll make a very nice pet indeed. She tries to push me, but she's not all that strong and I don't move an inch. She's telling me she'll be fine, but I just shake my head. "No. No, you won't. There's a revolution going on, my dear. I can't control my entire army yet and the steets are dangerous, filled with drunken soldiers who want to celebrate." I twist her hand away from the doorknob and push her against the wall next to the door, still holding her wrist in a steel grip next to her body. I hold my face very close to her. "And do you know how they would celebrate if they saw you? Tell me."
Old 03-29-2007, 03:45 AM   #12
el frances

I'll have to find out when I leave, then. I swing my elbow back, connecting with his side, around where his kidney would be. All out of reaction, though. I don't like being pushed into walls, nor am I real strong, but I do know how to fight dirty.

(Let's get to the torture bits! Hooray!)
Old 03-29-2007, 03:55 AM   #13
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

The bitch punches me in the kidneys! I can't believe it! She has knocked the breath out of me, but I stay up. I slap her in the face as a reflex, and for a slip second I let go of her wrist.

(I was afraid I was hurrying it. Can't wait to really get to work on you, though! )
Old 03-29-2007, 04:00 AM   #14
el frances

I felt the slap, but the looseness in his wrist was enough, and I twist out of his grip. The small knife I keep in a hidden pocket comes out, and I hold it between us. I'm against the wall still, and he's a little further away, but he's still kind of blocking the door. "M-move." Damn stutter!
Old 03-29-2007, 04:09 AM   #15
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

The little slut has taken out a knife. I wasn't counting on that one. But when she tries to be brave there's an undeniable stutter in her voice. She's scared. You have reason to be, bitch.
"What are you going to do with that?" I ask, pointing at the knife and ignoring her command. "Peel potatoes?" I laugh at her. "There's nowhere to go. There are armed men just outside the door. What good is that pitiful knife against AK47s? And if you even think of hurting me, my men will tear you to pieces." I give her my most condescending smile, as if I'm adressing a partucularly stupid child.

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-29-2007 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:19 AM   #16
el frances

I was feeling rather dumb. I mean he's almost overthrown a government, here, and you pull a knife on him? Stupid! Well, no where to go but forward, I guess. "Um, ok, I know trying to get out of this with a knife is stupid, but I can't see any alternative right at this moment, unless you are about to tell me I'm free to go." The knife was held firm.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:24 AM   #17
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

"My dear, I have no wish to hold you here against your will. I'm just trying to protect you from... what do you westerners call it? A fate worse than death, right? You Americans are so rash. Would you run out of this door, presenting yourself to celebrating soldiers? They don't like Americans, you know. But they do like attractive young ladies like you." I pretend to turn away. "very attractive indeed."
Old 03-29-2007, 04:33 AM   #18
el frances

I don't buy it at all. It's too smooth, it's just an act I know. He knows I know, and we both know there's nothing I can do about it. I put the knife away. Since he's trying to help, I assume he won't mind me keeping my things. One advantage for me, but he now knows about it because I'm an idiot.

(Maybe we should have a reason for me to be being tortured soon, other than just sex. You could think I'm a spy?)
Old 03-29-2007, 04:41 AM   #19
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I love playing with her like this, tossing her around like a cat toying with its prey. She just puts the knife away. I still pretend I'm losing interest, when I suddenly swing around at her, grab her wrists and pull them tight behind her back. I push her face down on a desk, bending over, grinding my crotch against her bottom. I lean over her, my mouth close to her ear.
'Why are you carrying a weapon, bitch?" I whisper in her ear. "Nice newsgirls don't carry weapons around. Who are you working for?" I twist her wrists. Hard.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM   #20
el frances

Dammit, why did today I have to go commando? I struggled against his grip, but that hurt, especially when he twisted. I shouted out in pain, hopefully sounding honest, some of my acting ability came back. "It's just for some self defense, please just leave me alone." Nothing too dramatic.