Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
Lindseysmiles

Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)
Default Advice And role play regarding my brother

Hello.. I hope I found the right place for help! Why a rape board? Not because my brother will rape me but because if we do have sex I will not want it but will give it to make him happy.. So while not like actual rape it is about sex with someone who doesn't want it. Anyway let ne preface this by saying I am not looking to be talked out if this.. If that were the case I wouldn't be here. Anyway I am 18 and a senior in high school and my brother us 20 and works part time abd gies to school part time. He has not had much luck in life and we both live at home with our parents. He just went away with some friends but left me a note that will forever change my life and our relationship... He asked me out, confessed feelings for me, told me thats why relationships never worked out for him, and that he hopes I feel the same. As for ne, I never really dated myself but that's just because I never really liked anyone. Do I feel the same? I can't say that I don't want him to be happy and I know that would mean giving him what he wants. I do love him but this is a whole different kind if love. I also know he likes to be bossy and in charge as I saw in his other relationships and so to go all in I would be submitting myself to his authority, which is what I want anyway. So.. Here are my questions.. How do I say yes? How do we hide our relationship while still having ones? We can't move out and hotels would get too expensive too fast? What us if like to have an older brother who has always treated you like the little bratty sister and is now someone who you give real authority to? Any ideas for a first date and even sone practical advice on just how to interact at home? And someone to role-play my brother to me play all this out in my mind.
Lindseysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Angry

I believe that you are not the sister, who I also believe is NOT 18. Might be I'm wrong, but still no help from me.