Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #61
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

I would say this is exactly right. Its not as tough as some people think to get someone to do something they never thought they could do. The biggest thing is giving them very little time to figure out a different plan. Collateral damage to them & the ones they love if their secret comes out is also pretty important. A woman with kids cheating on her husband, for example. Once you have something on video or pictures you have conned her into, then it would become all about her being able to get custody of her kids if/when she divorces. Moms will do almost anything for their kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I don't think it would be that hard to blackmail a woman into having sex with you once you've already raped her and taped it. You need something on tape that would be so humiliating to her that she wouldn't ever want anyone to see it including using it for evidence
in a rape. But most importantly you don't want to give her time to think about it before making her do something even more
humiliating she wouldn't want anyone to see and also get that on tape. I could give you a scenario that I feel would give you a sex slave for life but of course I won't do that, lol This is only fantasy as it should be.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #62
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
Part of how I would break you and own you would be that I may not let you know if you have 'satisfied' me for this instance...leaving you to wonder, or to go all-out to (hopefully) meet whatever condition/s I have decided on to keep your secret...

You would do yourself worse than I could on my own...

--BAD MAN--
if the secret was important enough, my slavery could just go on and on... and never knowing if i've done enough would probably make me do just about anything!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #63
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default my wife's favorite fantasies involve blackmail/coercion...

Things really started heating up in mine and my wife's sex life after she revealed her favorite fantasy when she was in college (when she and I started dating). It goes like this...

She goes to a frat party, gets too drunk, and wakes up naked, tied prone to the top of a coffee table. There is a video camera set up and they tell her that she retired to a bedroom last night with a couple of guys and they have the tape to prove it. However, since she passed out on them, they decided to tie her up down here and offer her to the rest of the fraternity. She either agrees to comply or the video is made public (alas, the internet was in its infancy then, so no 'viral' video or anything). She tells me her favorite part is being made to say she wants it and made to keep asking for it. She also likes all the other guys cheering on the ones fucking her and calling her a slut.

Wonderful woman, isn't she?

Since then she and I have discussed similar fantasies involving potential blackmail scenarios in related to our current life. In the past ten years we have come up with some great ones that have fueled many an orgasm (for both of us).

The funny thing is that my wife is also quite shy and very, very prudish. She was raised by a very bitter single mom, taught that men were scum and that sex was evil. Try as I might, I cannot completely expunge this. She prefers to keep these thoughts deeply buried and it is not easy to lure them to the surface. However, when they get there. Wow. Much fun for me.

Thanks for listening.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #64
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

Sounds like more fun than my wife
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #65
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default another one?

Well, I didn't get much of a reply to my previous post. Not sure what to think. But the what the fuck, I guess I'll share another one or two.

A pretty mild one goes like this. At one point, we really wanted to have our basement remodeled and we got a few quotes but they were shockingly expensive. So, we couldn't do it, but there was a side-benefit. My wife came up with this. One day I come home and surprise her that I found a way to get the basement remodeled cheap. The next day workers show up and start working in the basement. She goes down after awhile and offer them some lemonade (lemonade! isn't that cute). They take the lemonade and ask about the rest. She is confused. Huh? Well, we made this deal with your husband that we'd do this job at cost, but we all get to fuck you each day. You want us to continue or not?

Of course, she ends up getting banged bent over a saw-horse by all of them (four or five). She also likes the idea that this is probably too much for her day after day, so after a week or so, she gets really sore, but they just get rougher.

A more exotic one she told me once, and this has to do with her "big black dick" interest (something that she is very ashamed of). She likes the idea that white women of today should get punished for liberties that white slave owners of the past took with their female slaves. In this fantasy, the government randomly chooses a white woman and a group of black guys. For some period of time (a few months maybe), each Friday night, the group of guys get to do what they want to the woman (i.e. her) as a form of reparation.

Man, I hope that isn't offensive in anyway. Just a hot one that I thought I would share.

By the way, as she explained this to me, I suggested adding that they get to do it to her in public with her in a pillory. I got a smirk and an extra tight dick squeeze with that one.

So, it just occurs to me that at least half of you probably think I'm full of shit on this and am making this up. But, I'm really worried that the other half of you just think that my fantasies are boring as hell...

Maybe more later.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #66
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=eapenetret;568325]

A more exotic one she told me once, and this has to do with her "big black dick" interest (something that she is very ashamed of). She likes the idea that white women of today should get punished for liberties that white slave owners of the past took with their female slaves. In this fantasy, the government randomly chooses a white woman and a group of black guys. For some period of time (a few months maybe), each Friday night, the group of guys get to do what they want to the woman (i.e. her) as a form of reparation.
Man, I hope that isn't offensive in anyway. Just a hot one that I thought I would share.

, I suggested adding that they get to do it to her in public with her in a pillory.
QUOTE]

I actually like this idea, it has a lot of potential for degradation and humiliation. In my scenario they would start with volunteers, no not the women volunteering but people they know or who know them. An angry husband or boyfriend, maybe an ex or even a neighbor who is pissed off for some reason. Maybe some pervy
guy who asked a woman out and she turned him down. Or how about your female boss? All would be potential candidates by any guy who wanted to volunteer them.
Think of what a great position all guys would be in not just African American men who will get payback for their ancestors who suffered as slaves to the white man. Every guy would be able to use the threat of turning a woman in to be used as a slave if she didn't do what he asked of her. Rape won't be an issue anymore because if a woman tries to turn her rapist in he volunteers her to be a slave, that's the law! : )
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:45 PM   #67
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

I like how your mind works carrie
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #68
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

The humiliation of allowing yourself to be violated just so some other circumstance doesn't come to pass has to be pretty strong. Plus, the lingering fear that it could happen again and you would be powerless. Very hot.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:37 AM   #69
turnherout

turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)turnherout has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to turnherout

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I like the way you think bad man...
i like the way you both think
turnherout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #70
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Blackmailing for sex

I work IT for an office of about 200 people, 80% or more are women,
and some of them are so fucking hot. Of course, they would never
have anything to do with the "Computer Nerd". They're all dressing
up to try and bag a Banker or lawyer, or whatever that works on one
of the other floors in our building.

You just know some of them have nudes on their computers and/or smartphones, just to lure in that rich executive type.

In my Blackmail scenario, I'm the IT Geek who finds and copies those
pictures, videos, emails, etc. along with the proof, and then blackmails
the slut. First she's forced to give me all the sex I want. Then she is
forced to help me lure other women into my bed, where she helps me
rape them; videotaping, photographing and finally Blackmailing them
as well.

Before my fantasy ends I've eve managed to have my way with the
married women in the company, as their friends and co-works sell them
out, trying to avoid spending more time in my bed.

Even the bitchy VP in charge is forced to strip and satisfy me, before I
take her home to start her 'Pony Girl / Sex Slave" training.

trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote