Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #41
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mugga123
Privileged Member "In that case Drink Driving is a victimless crime, these laws are made to prevent people from putting other peoples lives at risk. While under the influence of drugs or alcohol, a person is not in their right mind, and will not make rational decisions, such as driving. This puts other peoples lives at risk." -- exactly. if i drive home drunk and dont wreck my car or run into someone or whatever then there is no crime. think about how many people drive around drunk on a daily basis and never get stopped. it is an unenforceable law and they know it...yet they continue to use it to generate revenue and promote spending bills for "more equipment" and more "officers" and it just grows and grows and grows...its known as "pork". furthermore it is our tax dollars (in america anyway) that built the roads and paid the legislators salaries who created these silly laws and continue to fund an entire system of roadways that is inefficient, pollutant and incredibly unsafe. do we allow people to consume alcohol in public and play with firearms? no. then why do we allow people to consume alcohol and then operate an automobile? victimless crime legislation is short-sighted home-spun horseshit. we could have spent a few million over the past few years on technology to make automobiles inoperable by people who have consumed a given amount of alcohol...we could easily create roadways with barriers between opposing traffic lanes...how about intersections that do NOT expect pedestrians and automobiles to interact in any way. wth man have you any you guys ever been hit by a car? i have -_- ...so maybe a clue why i bitch on this :P
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:28 AM   #42
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
Mugga123
Privileged Member "...how about intersections that do NOT expect pedestrians and automobiles to interact in any way. wth man have you any you guys ever been hit by a car? i have -_- ...so maybe a clue why i bitch on this :P
I feel bad that people get hit by cars, but I think it is survival of the fittest, I mean lets think about this logically:

Cars come from two directions: Left and Right

Cars drive on a road, they are not coming randomly from the sky to land, or uncloak magically on a road, they just come from a) The left or b) The right.

Upon stepping on to this flat surface check to see if a 1000+lb hunk of steel is coming in either one of those two directions.

If this hunk of steel is not stopped, don't step on that flat surface, very simple stuff.

I will never, and can never understand how an adult with proper mental capacity could ever be run over on a cross walk...
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #43
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink logic killed pentheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
I feel bad that people get hit by cars, but I think it is survival of the fittest, I mean lets think about this logically:

Cars come from two directions: Left and Right

Cars drive on a road, they are not coming randomly from the sky to land, or uncloak magically on a road, they just come from a) The left or b) The right.

Upon stepping on to this flat surface check to see if a 1000+lb hunk of steel is coming in either one of those two directions.

If this hunk of steel is not stopped, don't step on that flat surface, very simple stuff.

I will never, and can never understand how an adult with proper mental capacity could ever be run over on a cross walk...
regardless of your opinions on what constitutes logic or "survival of the fittest" (sounds a lot like social darwinism...the nazi's were very high on that btw)...and weather or not i qualify for said survival :P thousands of people are struck every year...little kids...elderly...handicapped...people who are obeying traffic signals and get plowed anyway ...by no fault of their own.
your rebuttal is vastly over simplified. if you wish to defend the idiots that designed and maintain our road systems...well...have fun with that. you should be careful with things like "logic" as the unfortunate pentheus found out ..or perhaps Confucious said it best "the same stick a man uses as a crutch can be used to beat him"
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #44
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

True,

Or we could just look left and or right before stepping on a flat surface used to carry cars.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #45
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
In lies the problem! This is not an attack on you personally, but an attack on your value system.

The use of drugs shouldn't be a crime! If you decide to shoot up battery acid, that's your decision! No government should spend taxpayer’s money to chase you down, put you on trial and lock you away! You should be able to get a blood test from any doctor that then reports, "He uses battery acid." After which, you can go to the local pharmacy and get government supplied pure battery acid at cost.

Then, I wouldn't have to kill you and face the consequences when you try to rob me when you need your next fix of battery acid. Organized crime couldn't survive in this process, because as soon as you were addicted, they would lose out to the local pharmacy.

If you overdose and or die from your continued stupidity, the gene pool is cleaned up.

Life would go on and it would be much better for all!
I dont agree, i would rather my tax money go for paying the system to put a drug dealer or a drugie in jail than paying for the funeral of a good friend or loved one because some dumbass robbed and killed them for their money or pay for the therapy of my child cause while fucked up on whatever they were on they raped and caused great harm to my baby. Then the system and the rest of america is going to have to pay for ME to be put in jail because i murdered some dumbass strung on drugs, whos excuse was because they had a bad childhood. Which is also bullshit, my childhood was full of sexual abuse, verbal abuse and tons of things a child should never see or have to deal with. Im not on drugs, and out there acting stupid, humans are dumb enough without drugs making them think they are on top of the world and killing off the rest of the brain cells they most likely arent ever going to use.

ok i think im done now, but if you say something else stupid like that im most likely gonna have to do this again.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #46
stricken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybisexualbitch View Post
I dont agree, i would rather my tax money go for paying the system to put a drug dealer or a drugie in jail than paying for the funeral of a good friend or loved one because some dumbass robbed and killed them for their money or pay for the therapy of my child cause while fucked up on whatever they were on they raped and caused great harm to my baby. Then the system and the rest of america is going to have to pay for ME to be put in jail because i murdered some dumbass strung on drugs, whos excuse was because they had a bad childhood. Which is also bullshit, my childhood was full of sexual abuse, verbal abuse and tons of things a child should never see or have to deal with. Im not on drugs, and out there acting stupid, humans are dumb enough without drugs making them think they are on top of the world and killing off the rest of the brain cells they most likely arent ever going to use.

ok i think im done now, but if you say something else stupid like that im most likely gonna have to do this again.
Are you saying that you feel more people are hurt by people strung out on drugs, than people who are going to do anything to get their next fix because of their addiction?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #47
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
True,

Or we could just look left and or right before stepping on a flat surface used to carry cars.
That is so ridiculously ignorant it's mind boggling.

I hope you never have to learn the truth at the cost of someone you love.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #48
stricken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
That is so ridiculously ignorant it's mind boggling.

I hope you never have to learn the truth at the cost of someone you love.
My it must be nice knowing your opinions are truth, and that everyone else's are false and ignorant.

I bet your poo smells like pumpkin spice lol
Old 06-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #49
stricken
Banned

haha touche!

A flaw in my theory..
Old 06-13-2009, 10:24 PM   #50
stricken
Banned

As for the poo comment..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DarkOne.jpg (27.2 KB, 33 views)
Old 06-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #51
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, that was all wierd, a poo topic. Who'de have thought?

You did it again TD0! Now I have to ask who the hell is Don Draper?
Old 06-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #52
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Are you saying that you feel more people are hurt by people strung out on drugs, than people who are going to do anything to get their next fix because of their addiction?
not always but wouldnt they hurt someone to get their next fix to have to buy the crap at the drug store? and even more, cause im sure it would be more expensive

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote