Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
RT85
Privileged Member

RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sick Cunt Throws Puppies Into River

A SICK video appearing to show a woman throwing live puppies into a river has enraged animal lovers.

The harrowing footage shows a blonde woman in her late teens or early 20s throwing the six helpless dogs into the fast-flowing water.

Disturbingly, the black and white pups cry pitifully as they are flung to their certain deaths.

They can also be heard whimpering in a basket before they are thrown in.

At one point their murderer shouts "Woooo!" as she lobs the dogs into the river.

One of the pups only narrowly misses a tree at the side of the river after it is tossed in.

Dressed in a red hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms and white trainers, the dog killer looks indifferent as she kills her victims one by one.

The 44-second video was posted on YouTube on Monday under the title 'Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River' — but removed shortly afterwards.

Internet forums claimed last night the footage was shot in the eastern European country of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

It is believed the dogs could have been thrown into the River Vrbas.

Towards the end of the footage, the woman appears to mutter something in an eastern European language.

Internet users were shocked at the cruelty of the woman's actions.

Arcturus Light wrote: "What the hell...no one in their right mind could do this. That was extremely fucked up."

Another, called 3yrs2go, said: "Someone should throw her in the river too, but with a concrete block tied to her feet."

DarioInfini wrote: "That's unreal" and xigm534x added "Future serial killer".

The video was also posted on the LiveLeak website.

A message on the site read: "We can determine from the picture so few things. One, based on assumption, she probably has a Facebook account, no matter what country they're in.

"Two, she is 5ft 6in-5ft 8in, blonde, eye colour unknown, Caucasian

"She has something written upside-down on her red sweater, barely legible, might be of assistance if it's the product of a local store.

"Let's work together on exposing this sicko."

The disturbing video follows in the wake of Coventry woman Mary Bale dumping a cat into a wheelie bin.

Bank worker Mary, 45, was condemned for the callous act which was caught on film and shown around the world.

Video: *WARNING* Scenes Of Animal Cruelty
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-to-death.html

THAT BITCH DESERVES A VERY SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH SO DOES THE PERSON FILMING IT.. SHOWER OF EVIL BATARDS..
RT85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Looks like 4chan found her.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
A friend mentioned the cat-lady one, and wondered why the public had gotten so upset over the 'death' of one cat when millions of children in Africa die each year.

The simple answer? The cat made good, incendiary news. Wheras people have become disinterested as to the plight of Africans because the media is now disinterested.

Now I am an animal lover, and the cat-lady should be punished yes. The dog-lady from the clip above? I would like to see her thrown into a river, and hear her own whimpering about it beforehand (incidentally, anyone convicted of dog fighting I feel should be thrown into a room with someone convicted of the same, and those two made to fight to the death. Just so they can see how much fun it is).

I've lost my point here (drink), I'll just say this:

People who attack the defenseless (Children, Animals, the Elderly) deserve no compassion in my book.
Agreed
Old 09-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I happen to be born in this country, so I can give you an update:

What the girl said was: "Are they swimming?" in quite an ironic tone.

However, all the pups are alive and well and currently seeking a new owner. Turns out, they were swimming.

Police have in fact tracked the girl down in a few days and charged her parents (girl and her brother, the filmmaker, are minors and therefore not legally responsible), and they stand to get up to 5000 pound fine. Rightfully so, because the duo were attempting to kill the pups on their parents orders.
This was a common way to dispose of unwanted litters of pups and kittens in backwater villages like Bugojno (location of the footage) until it was outlawed in the 90's. The family in question believed that what they were doing was perfectly normal, and were themselves shocked when they learned of the worldwide outrage.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

The girl was enjoying it. You can see her smiling in the video. Plus thinking to video it at all. Not something you do if you have to do something you feel bad about. That's what's so disturbing about it.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:07 AM   #6
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

However, all the pups are alive and well and currently seeking a new owner. Turns out, they were swimming.
Bloody right they were swimming. Dogs are awesome. Its just people that are fucked up
Old 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

What the girl said was: "Are they swimming?" in quite an ironic tone.

Police have in fact tracked the girl down in a few days and charged her parents (girl and her brother, the filmmaker, are minors and therefore not legally responsible), and they stand to get up to 5000 pound fine. Rightfully so, because the duo were attempting to kill the pups on their parents orders.
This was a common way to dispose of unwanted litters of pups and kittens in backwater villages like Bugojno (location of the footage) until it was outlawed in the 90's. The family in question believed that what they were doing was perfectly normal, and were themselves shocked when they learned of the worldwide outrage.
That may have been the most intelligent answer I have heard on this incident, professional news included which seemed to have skipped almost all of that information except that she is being fined.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Thanks for letting us know the puppies are ok menace. And for the record, it is not just backwater places in Eastern Europe that do this. I remember hearing that it was once common practice to place puppies and kittens in a sack and then toss them in the river to ensure they could not swim and would drown quickly.

I shudder at the thought, but I also realize the real crime is that many do not bother to spay and neuter their pets.

In every community, in every state, there are homeless animals. In the U.S. as a whole, there are an estimated 6-8 million homeless animals entering animal shelters every year. About half of these animals are adopted, and tragically, the other half are euthanized. These are healthy, sweet pets who would have made great companions.

The number of homeless animals varies by state—in some states there are as many as 300,000 homeless animals euthanized in animal shelters every year. These are not the offspring of homeless "street" animals—these are the puppies and kittens of cherished family pets and even purebreds.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #9
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

i'm glad they are ok too
Old 09-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

The media miss detaile out..never...

Though it it good to hear that the pups are ok, though lets hope it is not just putting off the inevitable

When I was a child we aquired a dog from someone who was trying to drown it, a beautiful border collie cross. God knows what it was crossed with, going on her size it must have been a terrier of some kind.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote