Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: What is your favorite kind of Teacher-Student rape scene?
Teacher raping student 3 42.86%
Student raping teacher 4 57.14%
Other? 0 0%
None, both are wrong... 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Kodiak165

Kodiak165 has initial reputation
Wink Extra_Credit (Bi or Lez girl rapist or vic needed)

( If you are interested in roleplaying, respond! There can be more than one victim or rapist, that's fine, if you want to come in and catch us and then get raped or rape someone else, that's fine too lol just put what role you are/want to be in your first reply, I'm open to anything )

I tapped my pen against my lower lip as my emerald eyes rolled over the student-written essay on my desk. I shook my head and with a few more circles and lines, the paper grew too covered with red pen to be considered a good essay anymore. Standing, I walked to the window, needing some fresh air. Grading was rough and since the teenaged students had no interest in history...ever, then they didn't tend to give much effort. The window open, I looked around my small classroom.

The door to my classroom had a window to prevent anything 'naughty' from happening, but it was covered by a History poster and then some sign-up sheets for a field trip on the other side so no one could see through it. Being alone like this, it made my mind wander to the cute female students in my class, but I shook it off. I had to keep this job. I couldn't afford to be arrested because of something like this, it would cost me my teaching career forever.

The door was open for now, offering a welcome feeling to any student looking for some help. I wanted them to feel like they could come and ask me if they wanted to. I didn't mind helping them. It meant a female student that I could sneak a peak at while I leaned over her shoulder to explain the problem. My mind was horrible and my job of teaching the students at the all girl's preparatory school didn't really help, but I hadn't done anything worthy of getting me fired yet!
Kodiak165 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
innocent, lesbian, school, student, teacher