Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default gang rape sport

HOw about a contest between two teams of rapists, to see which team can more brutally rape its slut? Yiou can have an examination at the end by a nurse to see whose pussy/ass/mouth was more brutalized and bruised.

, and the crowd can decide who was the winner!
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

A sport like that would never be mainstream.. probably get bumped back to ESPN 8.. "the Ocho"

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)

Don't they have TV shows like this in Japan?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have heard they do.. and of course there is that video of the "rape Gameshow" but I am not convinced they actually have shows like this. If I am wrong Please someone let me know.. and i will buy a ticket to japan

Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if you would like to start it off..by all means, do. Let us know how it works out for you.

remember the movie Hostel? That concept is so kick ass. Can you imagine it being rape instead of murder? or WTF...maybe it was rape AND murder. It should have been. You have your victim and do whatever the bloody hell you want. I dont know if I would pay 50 g's for it though.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:03 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Oh I am sure they would let YOU play for free..

Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie_too_Hottie View Post
Don't they have TV shows like this in Japan?
There are areas in Japan where this sort of thing does occur...
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, there are "who can hold their pee longest before wetting their pants" gameshows, and japan is extremely sensible about sex.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The dominant word here is "show" ...

As soon as a contestant consents to "being raped" if a certain incident occurs during the show no rape is taking place, it's simply sex in full consent during a television event.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #10
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Stern you feminists don't always say that if you are penetrating a consenting woman and she suddenly says "no" it's rape if you don't remove fast enough your dick. What if she changes her mind?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Stern you feminists don't always say that if you are penetrating a consenting woman and she suddenly says "no" it's rape if you don't remove fast enough your dick. What if she changes her mind?
Are the feminists have dicks!!
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:28 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
Don't worry guys ... although we're all well aware italianguy is ... ahem ... differently advantaged ... intellectually challenged ... whatever you may call it, I got what he was trying to say.

Yes, I think if a man doesn't stop consentual sex if the woman says "no" it's rape.
I am however not an expert on neither Japanese law nor television entertainment shows. So I cannot explain the many varieties and details of those shows. I only know those are merely shows like "survivor", etc. ... nobody can actually die there or anything. Another example is the WWE, a meticulously arranged entertainment event ... it's show, nothing else. The contestants consent and the shows are closely monitored and planned. Anyone can decide to leave the show at any time.
Japan may have a culture rather difficult to understand for us sometimes but it is a constitutional state and doesn't have actual rape events on TV.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 05-01-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:52 PM   #13
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

It was not that difficult to understand. Why do you think Stern understand? And she is a woman.

Feminists always said that if a man doesn't stop consensual sex immediately, if a women changes her mind during the act, it is rape. A second more is enough for a rape conviction.

Stern said that the victim consented before the show so it's not rape, but it is not consistent with her feminist ideology. I was pointing out that she is not consistent.

Do you want a drawing?

And why do every time that I connect I have less rep???????????

Last edited by italianguy; 04-30-2008 at 12:55 PM.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
It's probably because you are so well loved...
Old 05-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
It was not that difficult to understand. Why do you think Stern understand? And she is a woman.
Feminists always said that if a man doesn't stop consensual sex immediately, if a women changes her mind during the act, it is rape. A second more is enough for a rape conviction.
Stern said that the victim consented before the show so it's not rape, but it is not consistent with her feminist ideology. I was pointing out that she is not consistent.
Puny creature, you have no idea about my "feminist ideology". You have already proven you're mentally incapable of coming even close to comprehending the things I say, so please ... do not try interpreting my words any longer.

To quote my own previous post:
Quote:
Anyone can decide to leave the show at any time.
If they don't leave the show, they can't claim rape afterwards.

Quote:
Do you want a drawing?
Hell no!
If you're drawings are as awful as your thought processes and posts we really don't need them ...

Quote:
It's a special forum batch I wrote.
Every time you log in with your username your reputation level drops.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #16
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
so please ... do not try interpreting my words any longer.
I don't think this way would go with him,use this old weapon,it's old but I think it will achieve what you want.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #17
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Every time you log in with your username your reputation level drops.
And this is a nother new rule but in this time it's on the italianguy only.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:37 AM   #18
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hm, interesting idea, "competition rape." I don't think the measure should be brutality though. A better measure maybe is the number of victims with a certain time frame. Two roving bands of "teams" hunting down and attacking women, all on TV for viewers to watch.

Set your DVRs!!! You don't want to miss a second of the show.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote