Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2020, 05:08 PM   #281
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

FootGoddessMia - Sweaty and smelly shoes, ready for my slut - part 1

I had very hard day, I went to so many places today cause money won't spend itself, right? You sluts are there to please me and make my every wish come true, so that's what is money for. But this money spending process made another difficulty and made my feet so swollen and sweaty, that made my shoes stuck to my bare feet. That's why I have a slut waiting for me at home, for this type of situations. This is his time to shine and I know that he loves sweat from my soles, so let's feed him, shall we?

File Size: 1,01 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sweaty_smelly_1.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:32 PM   #282
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Busting My neighbor's balls - a Card Game

Tonight I’m having My neighbor over for a little card game. It’s actually my very favorite game and it’s called “52-card Ball Bust”–ever heard of it? Well the rules are simple: we start with a deck of cards, and whatever number I happen to pick from the deck is how many times I kick him right in the balls! We’ve been playing this game for years so, I’m sure whatever party was going on in that sad little sack when we first started playing is over now lol. Wearing My little red dress and cute canvas wedge sandals, I look like the girl you wish lived next door to you…that is, until you see how hard I nail his nuts! You don’t think I’m going to be merciful just because I’m wearing My girly outfit do you? Ha! Quite the opposite…I’m determined to get Mine tonight so I kick him so hard that My shoe even falls off at one point, can you believe it?! Picking 10 out of the 52 cards for tonight’s game, can you guess how many times My lucky neighbor gets to feel My perfect feet kicking his balls back into his body?

File Size: 1,61 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Card_Game.part1.rar
Card_Game.part2.rar
Old 10-17-2020, 10:38 AM   #283
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Damazonia - Legs spread out. Balls exposed

File Size: 583 MB, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Balls_exposed.mp4
Old 10-17-2020, 09:25 PM   #284
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Damazonia - Ballbusting Gem

File Size: 1,03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ballbusting_Gem.rar
Old 10-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #285
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Jennifer - Dates on your Dime Cuck Loser

Can’t take your eyes off of Me huh? Is it how beautiful I am tonight? My sexy shiny outfit? you’re such a sucker. Don’t shoes look familiar don’t they? Yea, these are the heels you bought Me. Too bad I’m wearing them for My bf and not you. At least you get to see Me in them before I go out. Go out on My DATE. That you’re paying for haha you love seeing your money on Me. Tonight you’re going to pay for dinner, drink and dessert! Not just these heels on My feet. Whiles we’re gone, you’re gonna be daydreaming, dripping your loser drizzle in your cage thinking about how the two of us are enjoying your hard earned money. And when we get back, you’ll be in your corner ready and eager to take off these heels and massage My feet… before I head upstairs for more fun with My bf in bed. So pathetic you’re just the locked up loser having to listen from downstairs lol but everyone has their place.. you’re just lucky yours is down there.. by My Goddess feet, worshiping the ground I walk on.

File Size: 1,16 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cuck_Loser.mp4
Old 10-19-2020, 02:25 PM   #286
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Damazonia - Foot domination and verbal humiliation

is my hottest and most powerful hands free orgasm clip yet.

File Size: 509 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_domination.rar
Old 10-21-2020, 02:14 AM   #287
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - I Am Eternal

Why do you do this to yourself? You know this clip is going to turn your brain to mush and leave you completely vulnerable to me. Do you really want to wrap yourself around my finger again?

File Size: 790 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Eternal.mp4
Old 10-21-2020, 10:16 PM   #288
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Filthy Foot Electro Giantess

I haven't had a pedicure in months but luckily, I have a hungry little slave to help take care of all the dead skin that needs to be sloughed off My giantess feet. And look how dirty they are! And it's all because of you since I was walking around barefoot looking high and low for where you scampered off to. And now that I've found you, I'm feeling extra sadistic so I'd like for you to meet My special friend today--My electric fly swatter. That's right, this powerful taser will fry you in a split second should I decide to smack you with it. Your eyes will roll into the back of your head and you'll convulse like a fish out of water, if this thing even grazes your flesh. I could end you, your entire family, and everyone you've ever known with a casual flick of My wrist. Now that we're on the same page, it's ready for you to do your job. Watch Me clip off My toenails and cuticle skin, feeding it to you piece by piece. I'm so big and powerful compared to you that what's removed from a single toe will completely overwhelm your little foot bitch mouth! But don't forget to smile--I want to see how grateful you are to not fried to death. With this filthy foot POV video, you're going to become My human nail file and get close up and personal as with My most busted feet ever!

File Size: 1,10 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Filthy_Foot.mp4
Old 10-22-2020, 02:26 AM   #289
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Balls Are Healed So Time To Break Them Again

My Aunt Platinum and I were hanging out and she was talking about her old piece of crud geezer slave and how insanely dumb it is and how it loves to piss her of... Ya know, same old same old... But when she informed me that this slaves balls were finally healed up and it was definitely time to destroy them again, my ears perked right up! LOL!
Time to destroy this unappreciative piece of old trash's balls!

We took turns kicking it in the balls and stepping on its balls till we got bored of playing with our trash. LMAO!!!

File Size: 3,05 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Break_Them.part1.rar
Break_Them.part2.rar
Break_Them.part3.rar

Fileboom link:
https://fboom.me/file/6f4d0378daed4/...Them.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/bd5d9d9f1d88d/...Them.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/fc956408286c8/...Them.part3.rar
Old 10-22-2020, 08:22 PM   #290
deformis77
Privileged Member

Majesty Natalie - Pink Pedi Foot Worship

Perfect soles. Perfect toes. Perfect pedi. You stand zero chance against My pretty feet. I will have you on your knees, bowing your head to kiss My toes in no time. You'd give anything to worship Me, even if it's just one sexy little foot...

File Size: 538 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Worship.rar
Old 10-23-2020, 02:27 AM   #291
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Blah Blah Blah LEGS

It’s another custom leg clip from the same guy. I’m doing the same stuff as the other 38 of them. Posing my legs, flexing my leg muscles, calling him a loser, telling him to jerk. No names are used, except his legal name, which is Loser.

File Size: 549 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Blah_LEGS.rar
Old 10-23-2020, 08:55 PM   #292
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Angel - Forever Slave

A different approach for those looking to become my "forever slave." An initiation containing binaural beats, hyp-n0 snapping, tease & denial, and positive affirmations. If you find yourself consistently running, hiding, and fearful to approach me, it's time to come to an agreement with yourself- there is nothing to fear. Goddess Angel is your safety, your warmth, your comfort. In order to find the safe haven known as servitude, you must dive deeper into your subconscious. It's time to teach your mind the sanctity of our new 'relationship', Goddess and Slave, and the new journey you've found yourself on- giving yourself completely to me, my little forever slave.

File Size: 1,21 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Forever_Slave.mp4
Old 10-24-2020, 03:20 AM   #293
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Holiday wrinkled sole foot fetish JOI

It's XXXmas time and I, Mistress Lucy is here with a very special present for My foot loving boys. Wearing thigh high socks and an adorably sexy holiday getup, I'm here to tease and torture you with My wrinkled soles, wiggly toes, and sparkly holiday polish. Watch as I strip off My socks one by one, and follow My every directive as I lead you closer and closer to making a big mess all over yourself. If you're a very obedient boy, I know you'll follow My countdown until you blast off into foot heaven for My amusement and entertainment. Are you ready to obey My every command?

File Size: 545 MB , Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 7 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
wrinkled_sole.rar
Old 10-24-2020, 11:26 PM   #294
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Jennifer - Goddess Wife Foot Life

A good husband does what his wife tells him to do. So from now on, your life will be only a tad bit different… your focus is My feet. you are married to My feet and will pamper them completely. your sex life will be based on you pampering My feet. you love them. And for the rest of YOUR life, they will be the only thing that gets you off. Open wide for Goddess Wife.

File Size: 539 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Life.mp4
Old 10-25-2020, 05:03 AM   #295
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Lyne - Giving up Pussy for FEET

I hope you get nice and comfortable down there on your knees. This is where you will be for the rest of your life. I mean, after all, you would much rather serve My feet than fuck your girl friend or wife. How fucking PATHETIC!! But I guess I’m not really surprised at all… because we both know you are FOREVER INDEBTED to My perfect soles. You would give up ever touching or even seeing pussy, just to be under My soles. Hahahah, fucking loser, you are SOOOO fucking addicted and now My feet are taking over your sex life FOREVER. You will literally NEVER touch another pussy again. Your entire sex/dating life will be totally devoted to My Feet. No more sex, no more pussy, no more flirting with women… from here on out, you’re practically MARRIED to My feet. you’re fucking welcome, foot bitch!

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pussy_for_FEET.mp4
Old 10-30-2020, 08:09 AM   #296
deformis77
Privileged Member

FootGoddessMia - Love to see my slut is waiting for me on his knees

I really need to lay down and relax for a minute. Running all day in these shoes makes my feet so swelled and sweaty and my slut is waiting for me right there, on his knees. He knew what I need and he's ready to clean them to perfection. Well, when you wait all day for your Goddess to come home and listen to her orders, then you do it right, no mistakes allowed. You have only one chance to clean them the way they deserve, so don't messed that up and disappoint me.

File Size: 1,10 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Love_to_see.mp4
Old 10-31-2020, 07:17 AM   #297
deformis77
Privileged Member

Olivia Rose - Dangle And Stroke

I see you watching me and my long pantyhosed legs and stiletto heels. How much they excite you, turn you on, make you hard. Just looking at them and how they dangle off my highly arched feet make you want to touch yourself. I want you to feel yourself, but you’re only allowed to while my stiletto is dangling in front of your face. As soon as the shoe drops, you will cum. Can you last until my second shoe drops? I guess we will find out.

File Size: 589 MB, Resolution: 1904*1088, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dangle_And_Stroke.mp4
Old 10-31-2020, 09:41 AM   #298
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Jennifer - Findom Fun with My Horny Loser

The clip itself is going to be a mix of a joi game and financial domination game. In the beginning can you explain how you want to play a game where I’m gonna get to jerk off but every minute or so after (2 minute, 3 minute, 4 minute… etc) it’s started, you’re going to snap your fingers and when that happens, I have to stop jerking and tribute you an amount you desire in order to continue essentially and warn me the tributes are going to get higher and higher. I’d love if you can film it in a pov like in this clip a-quicky where you cross your legs often like in the thumbnail and have me worship both grey boots and jerking for them.

File Size: 1,5 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Findom_Fun.part1.rar
Findom_Fun.part2.rar
Old 11-01-2020, 09:02 AM   #299
deformis77
Privileged Member

Young Goddess Kim - Real Life Doormat

I have been walking in town in My leather knee high boots running some errands and just returned home. you are filled with excitement and terror when I walk in the front door, you're laying there right where I left you - a real life, literal doormat. you dare not say anything and keep your eyes low as you lay there bracing what's to come. your tongue is a rag to wet My dirty soles and lick the dirt off. your body is an old carpet to trample and dig My heels in - I take pleasure in your squirming pain. Today you are particularly lucky as I crush your weak body under My full weight, then remove My leather boots and make you sniff inside and smell My intoxicating pantyhose feet. I notice a parcel was delivered when I was out and allow you the honor of watching Me try on a brand new pair of patent leather boots. Haha another pair of divine boots to torment you with, doormat!

File Size: 1.01 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Doormat.rar
Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 AM   #300
deformis77
Privileged Member

Harlowe Blue - Jerk Off and Cum Eating Instruction

Welcome back, today we will be doing something different than we have ever done before. You will listen, obey, comply, embrace, execute, and agree to everything I tell you to do. Including eating your own cum. Listen to my voice and follow my direction as I walk you through a 15 minutes of jerk off instruction – and if you do well, i’ll have you back for another session. Don’t forget – I own you, and your orgasms. And you will obey me! Enjoy.

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 854*480, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Eating.rar