Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-29-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved

A new story, written for a fellow member. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. lol Of course needless to say; This is a fantasy only. We don't condone rape, only the fantasy.

Zack had a problem with his ex-fiance. Although he wanted and lusted after her body, still she was an arrogant bitch. He still thought of her from time to time, constantly dreaming up ways to get back at her. One day while chatting on-line, he came across someone that shared his same perverted fantasies of rape and humiliation. They even discussed his ex-fiance.

The man told him of a secret Internet site. the site resembled a boring financial add; One that hardly anyone would spend time reading. If the proper key word was clicked on, it opened a log-on screen. Once there, it directed you to enter information about yourself and an email address. After you were thoroughly checked out, you were sent a password. This password opened to a real live rape site. The man then explained that there is a section on the site where you can elect someone for rape. After entering the details of your victim, and a photo, they will get back to you upon approval. If your request is lucky enough to get approved, they will send you a special code to view the live video stream. That's it, and all is free.

"Na, I don't believe it," Zack typed back.

"It's true. I tried it myself. Only my wife did not meet their approval; Guess she has gained some weight. If your a good standing member, they will send you links to more videos. Of course those you view for a price. That's where they make money to keep the site open. They are very careful whom they choose to let in, so they never get caught. If the authorities ever get close, they just close the site and put up another."

"I would love to visit that site," Zack responded.

"Tell you what; here is the site, and the code word to click on is, 'liquidation'. You need to go there soon. The code word changes each month."

"Awesome, thanks."

Zack pushed back from his computer and thought for a few minutes.

"Oh, what the Hell." Zack leaned forward and typed in the website, then clicked on the code word.

"Son-of-bitch." There it was. He entered his information. It was a whole two pages of questions; Almost like a job application. He was then instructed that the possible conformation would arrive in one to two weeks. It would be a long and nervous wait.

Once Zack received his membership conformation, he rushed to his computer.

He spent days viewing the various videos. There was something for any and all, evil tendencies. The videos kept reminding him of his ex: Sue

"Fuck it. I'm doing it."

He went to the screen and began entering her information:

28 years old, doctor, long auburn hair, white complexion, dark eyes, cute face, not overly large breasts but appealing curves, enjoys oral sex but abhors anal, Not bisexual but has curios tendencies, mostly social drinker but enjoys dancing and parties.

Zack felt as though he was filling out information for a dating website, but he wanted to really sell her for approval. He even added that she had a hidden fixation on Scarlett Johannson. Adding a photo of Sue; He hit send.

Zack was already getting hard at just the thought of her acceptance.

Zack waited days; Logging into his messages several times a day with sweaty palms, eagerness, yet apprehension.

Then one day, not expecting anything; There it was:

"Ding."

'Your rape has been approved.'
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 2

Sue found herself in the strange situation of dancing with a woman that was almost identical to Scarlett Johannson. She had met the woman when she showed up at the hospital for a physical. The woman was funny, interesting, and they seemed to hit it right off. She invited Sue out for drinks at a local nightclub. Sue even caught herself admiring the woman's body as she changed clothes. The woman's name was actually 'Mandy', but she told Sue to just call her 'Scarlett', with a big grin. Mandy picked her up that night, in a dark limousine.

"I like to play up the 'Scarlett' thing. It gets me free drinks," she said with a laugh.

She was right. The drinks and strange men kept coming and coming.

Mandy picked up Sue's hand and drug her out to the dance floor.

"Let's tease the guys, Sue. It will be fun," She said.

Sue wore a tight pair of dark jeans, short black boots, and a dark blue blouse. The jeans showcased her nicely curved ass. Mandy had loosened several of the buttons on her blouse, exposing the gentle curve of her white breasts. She had told her; "It's hot in here. Loosen up, Girl."

Mandy looked 'Hot' as well. She was wearing a tight, short black, form fitting dress. The neckline was low. She was definitely bra-less. Sue could see the hard tips of her nipples, poking up through the material. Dancing behind her, Sue also felt them rub across her upper back.

The woman danced close to her, running her hands seductively up and down her body. It was doing more than just teasing the men; It was having an effect on Sue too. Playing along, Sue began to grind her ass against the woman's crotch.

Mandy pressed her breasts harder onto Sue's back. Her hand slithered up Sue's jean covered thighs and slipped up under the blue blouse. Sue shivered at the touch of the woman's delicate hands on her bare skin. It made her wet.

'Is she trying to seduce me,' Sue wondered. 'I think it's working.'

Mandy's hand had crept up and was cupping the gentle swell of her breasts. She teased the tip of her nipple over the silk of Sue's bra. Her lips nibbled at her neck as they swayed to the music.

Sue was lost to the feeling. She closed her eyes and inhaled the woman's perfume.

"Your beautiful," Mandy whispered in her ear.

The woman turned her around, tightly squeezing her tight buttocks, and pulled her in close. Mandy's bare knee slid up between Sue's thighs and teasingly began to make circles over her crotch. Sue moaned, her dampness soaking into her panties.

Leaning in, Mandy looked provocatively into Sue's dark eyes and pressed her lips to hers.

Taken in by the seduction, Sue returned the kiss.

All eyes in the club were glued to the two women making out on the dance floor. Sue could feel their stares. It just added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Come,' Mandy said, taking Sue's hand, 'Let's go for a limo ride. I've got it for the whole night."

Sue followed her out, hand in hand to the waiting limousine. Mandy told the driver something, then climbed in the back with Sue. A dark glass window closed them off from the driver. Soft music played, and a cold bottle of champagne sat waiting in a silver container of ice. Mandy poured her a glass and toasted:

"To our wonderful night, and the exquisite taste of your lips."

Sue barely got her first swallow when Mandy leaned in and kissed her again. The kiss lingered. Mandy opened her mouth and let the champagne flow from her lips to Sue's. Sue could not believe it. She was so horny. She really wanted this woman. It was like some fantasy; A fantasy of her and Scarlett Johannson.

Sue allowed Mandy to push her back to the corner, unsnap her bra, and cup the naked mound of her breast. She teased the nipple with her fingers, gently pinching its hardening flesh. Before Sue knew it, her blouse was open, and the breast was being suckled by Mandy's warm lips. Sue moaned and rose her chest up;

"Oh God. I never..."

The woman's tantalizing fingers roamed over her belly before unsnapping her jeans, and delving into her damp panties. Sue groaned and arched her back. A finger pushed between her curls and found her aching clit.

"I...I never...I have never been with a woman," Sue confessed.

"It's ok, Darling, I know just what you need." Mandy replied.

Mandy poured a splash of champagne into Sue's navel and began to lick it out. While doing that, she was expertly working the tight jeans down Sue's thighs. Somehow, the woman was still dressed and Sue was completely naked in her arms. Sue parted her thighs, and allowed Mandy to pour more of the bubbly liquid over her heated sex. She nearly died when the woman's tongue touched her swollen clit.

"Oh...Oh God...Yes," Sue moaned, driving her open cunt into Mandy's mouth.

Mandy never stopped; She ate out Sue, lathering both holes with her ever-seeking, tongue of delight. Sue never noticed Mandy, reaching under the seat to take something from a small container; palming it in her hand. Rolling her head back and forth, tossing her auburn hair in ecstasy, at first she did not register the greasy object that slipped into her rectum. It felt good, the woman's long finger probing into her tight ass, as the mouth gently sucked at her sex. Then something did register; A strange warming within her bowels, making her feel light in the head.

Sue's eyes shot open, and she pushed Mandy back.

"W...what was that? What did you do?" she questioned.

Mandy smiled. A much different smile than the one she had known before; One of slyness and cunning. The woman's face still shinned from her moisture. The inner-sanctum of the limo smelled of Sue's sex.

"Your ass is warm, Sue. It will allow the suppository to work quickly. You should be feeling numb and vary weak by now."

Mandy was right. Something was wrong. Sue was loosing the use of her arms; Getting tunnel vision.

"I...I..."

"Shh,' Mandy said, holding her finger over Sue's lips. The finger smelled like pussy. 'Just look up at the red light. Look at the camera. That's right, you will be doing a lot of that...real soon."

All Sue could make out was the red blinking light; 'On...off...on', then everything went black.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:41 PM   #3
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 3

Sue wasn't quite all the way out of it. She could make out blurry shapes taking her nude body from the limo, carrying her down a long hallway, stairs, being dropped onto a padded floor. Her wrists were taken, then her ankles. She tried to say no, as thick leather cuffs were attached to her wrists and ankles. Cables were drawn from the ceiling, locked into the cuffs, each one locked by small padlocks.

Slowly she began to get her feeling and senses back. Bright lights were switched on, bathing her naked body in their glow. She pulled her knees up, cradling them in her arms, trying to hide her nakedness from the light. Forms were moving behind the lights. From the shadows Sue could make out, maybe four men and a woman. The men seemed large and muscular; The woman, possibly Mandy, sat back in a padded chair.

"What, what do you want with me? Please, please, give me my clothes, and let me go," Sue pleaded to the figures.

A man stepped into the light. He wore a black, leather mask. What scared her the most was his dress; or lack of it. He wore nothing but a black, rubber thong. It cupped his large package and ran up and over his shoulders like an old wrestling outfit. She could tell he was aroused by the tightness of the thong that covered his bulge. Sue knew full well what that meant.

"Oh God, No...No...get away from me!"

He laughed. His maniacal laughter chilled her to the bone. He held a switch box that dangled from above.

"Oh don't hide your body from us, Sue," he said.

She cringed at the use of her name.

"Stand and show us all," he said, thumbing a button on the box.

There was a whirr of motors from above, and her arms were being pulled, up and away from her chest.

"No, no Don't," she cried.

The painful tension on her wrists and shoulders forced her to stand, arms over head, till she stood on tip toes, swinging by her wrists. She started to sweat, both from fear and the powerful lights. It made her white skin shimmer. The man stood beside her. She could feel his hard, covered cock brushing against her naked thighs.

"Ah, such supple white flesh," he remarked, running his calloused hands over her abdomen. The hand crept lower, trailing through the tangled hairs of her bush. The fingers parted her folds and dipped inside.

"I see the auburn curls of your young cunt match your long hair...and the inner lips of your sex are still wet from our Mandy's expert tongue."

"Please, please, stop, Mr. I'll scream, and someone will come" Sue said with arrogant ignorance.

"Oh, scream you will, Sue, and we will come...cum inside every hole you have. You will find it hard to scream later, when your throat is scrapped raw form our hard cocks."

She screamed at those words; Screamed, screamed, and pleaded while they laughed.

Then it was time for action.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm looking forward to the next part.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:45 AM   #5
cenkers

cenkers has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to cenkers

another cool work. btw it seems that Kolt has been doing a kind of one man show in the stories section for some time.
cenkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #6
Kolt48

Ah, when there is nothing else to read. I just write my own. I do love seeing new stories pop up though. It's like a birthday present for my cock. lol
Old 09-02-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 4

"Would you like me to lower your arms, Sue," the man asked.

"Yes, please. My shoulders hurt."

"Then I will lower them, and you will sit on the floor, legs out straight."

"Yes, yes, I will, please," she pleaded.

He pushed a button, and she was lowered, finally sitting on the padded floor, and stretching her legs out before her. He would not lower her arms more, and let her cover her pert bare breasts.

"Your not going to lower my arms more? Please, they hurt," Sue cried.

"Ah, I did not say how low, or for how long,' the man replied. 'Now watch this," he said, pushing another button on the controller.

This time her legs began to pull away from her and rise into the air.

"No...No!" She screamed and kicked, but it was useless against the taut cables.

Her ass began to rise from the floor, lifted by her ankles. The other motor kicked to life, and her arms rose again. Her whole torso began to lift from the floor, pulled by all four limbs. Sue jerked and gyrated on the cables. Her sweat covered, naked flesh was an erotic site, squirming in the air. The motor stopped when she was a good 4' off the ground. Then, it started again, long enough for her arms to spread wider apart. Now she could no longer rest her neck against her arms. Her long auburn hair made her head heavy. No longer able to hold it up, it dropped back loosely.

The large man was behind her. he was stripping his tiny suit, allowing his thick, straining cock to slip free. He looked down on her and stepped closer. His hard rod swung above her face. the pre-cum dripped from its tip, trailing down her white cheek.

"Now you will lift your head and suck my cock, Bitch," he commanded.

"Like Hell, you Bastard," Sue spat back at him.

"I had hoped you would say that. We all did," the man replied.

Sue heard a sharp crackling sound. The man held something in his right hand. It looked like a...

It was too late by the time she saw it and realized what it was: A taser.

It struck her in the damp exposed ribs; Stabbed her like two sharp needles; then came the pain. Her scream caught in her throat, as every muscle in her body cramped at once. Her body danced in the air. It took a few minutes for her to come back around. Her chest rising and falling, as she rapidly tried to catch her breath.

"I think more," he said, touching the tip to a engorged nipple.

"No, Nooooo!" she screamed as the electric jolts stung her flesh.

"So will you open those lips, or should I spread your legs, and touch this to your wet cunt?" he smiled.

Reluctantly, Sue opened her lips.

"And if I feel any teeth..." He touched off the taser before her eyes to make his point.

Sue nodded as best she could with her hanging head. The monster shaft slipped forward.

She had tasted cock before, but none such as this. The pre-cum seemed to pour from the tip, flooding her mouth with its salty flavor. It was large. Being upside down, it hurt her jaw to get it all in. Unhappy, he pulled it away, and struck the taser to her other breast.

"Aghhhh!"

"I said suck," he ordered.

"I...I...I was," she sobbed between gasps of breath.

"You wrap your lips around my cock and draw the cum out. Open that fucking slut throat and take me in."

"Please just...augh..."

He wasted no time and plunged his shaft into the depths of her throat. Sue choked for air, rising her ass up and arching her back to escape the thrusting cock. It pulled away, connected to her lips by long strands of spit and cum, then plunged back in.

"You will breath when your belly is full of my cum, Cunt," the man said before brutally driving his wet shaft back down her throat. He pulled her hair tight, pinning her mouth to his cock, while watching her nostrils flare.

The many microphones picked up every sound of her gags, and the sloppy sound she made when he allowed her to just suck.

The girl stood up, walked over to Sue, and grabbing her by the waist, began to swing her body into the thrusting cock. He fucked her so hard you could hear the slap of his heavy balls on her nose. The drool from her lips was pink from the blood of her tenderized throat.

Suddenly, nearly pulling the hair from her head; He buried his cock in her throat and groaned. The hot cum flooded Sue's throat, rushing straight to her belly. She was choking, drowning in it. The woman pinched her nipples and pulled them to the air.

"You swallow that cum, Sue. It feels good to his cock when your throat milks him," the woman ordered. "You drink that cum down, or I'll rip off your precious nipples."

Sue heard the woman's voice. It was Mandy's voice. She was sure of it now.

The cum just kept coming.

Mandy caressed her throat. "Swallow, swallow," she said, feeling each gulp of Sue's throat; Hearing the gurgle as it hit her belly.

"Yes, yes," the man said, pulling back and letting the last few spurts of his cock land over her forehead.

Sue hung limply by her limbs, streams of cum were running down her cheeks and mixing with her tears before slowly dripping to the floor below.

The man wiped his cock in with her long hair and stepped away.

"Looks like our man; The Brutalizer is up next,' Mandy announced. 'He's an Internet sensation."
Old 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM   #8
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved (Ah, yes, Pt 5)

"Ok, Sue," another man said, followed by a loud slap to her naked ass.

She was too weak to raise her head. It only lifted slightly, then fell back. Cum still dripped from her face.

"Keep her head up," he said, 'I want her to see this, and I want the cameras to see her eyes."

Mandy knelt down and drew up Sue's long hair into a ponytail. She tied it tightly with a strong band, then reached to the ceiling for another cable. There seemed to be several of them above Sue's naked body. Once the cable was attached to the band; the man flipped another switch, pulling her hair, and drawing her head up.

"Agh," she protested from the painful tug of her hair.

Soon her chin was resting on her chest, and she was looking across her breasts at a tall black man. The man was dark black and his naked flesh was rippling with wiry muscles. Her horrified eyes were drawn to his enormous cock. It was longer than the last man, by a good 2 inches, and thicker in size. The rod was hard, and the tight skin around the shaft pulsed with large veins. He wore a dark red, rubber mask around his eyes, and his hair was cropped short. She was now aware of the small, red lights of video cameras that flashing around her from all angles. Every once in a while, there would be the slight zooming sound of a lens being adjusted.

"Let's spread you," he said flipping a knob on the controller in his hand.

Sue's legs had been raised together until now. With a grinding of gears, her ankles began to move in separate directions, widely spreading her thighs.

"No," she screamed, viciously fighting the cables. She lifted her ass in the air, as she fought the tension. Uselessly she watched the resulting spread of her thighs and opening of her pussy.

Satisfied, the man dropped the controller. It hung loosely from its cord above. He took something else from Mandy's hand. Terrified, Sue saw it in his hand...The taser.

"Oh, I can't just take you like this,' he commented, 'You must be stimulated."

He spat over her open cunt and pushed the taser to its core. Her screams bounced off the walls and reverberated off every erect cock within earshot. Her muscles spasm-ed, lifting her naked flesh on the cables. He waited for her body to relax, then stuck the taser to her tight, sensitive anus. His cock grew with her cries. The next strike went right to her exposed clit. Her scream lasted much longer that time.

Sue went black, passing out from the pain. She was forced back into the world, by the freezing splash of water to her naked skin. When she looked down, she was seeing the black, snake of a cock, resting across her taut belly. He knew she would imagine, just how deep it would be inside her.

"Please, please, no. No more...You are much to big. I...I can't take that," she sobbed.

"You will be surprised just what your body can take...Will take," he said with a evil smile. "Now, Let's get you opened up."

Mandy stood behind Sue, rubbing her shaven cunt in the girl's soft ponytail.

"One thing nice about these cables, Honey, is the ability to swing you back and forth,' Mandy explained, 'Your like our very own pleasure puppet." She gently rocked her back and forth.

Sue fearfully watched as the black cock slid down from her abdomen, downward towards her red, abused, cunt. Mandy stopped Sue's motion just as the cock's tip pressed between the swollen folds.

"Hey, Bitch...Surprise!" Mandy yelled, pushing Sue's body forward and impaling her on the waiting stiff cock.

"Aieeee!" Sue screamed.

"Looks like blood. He is big isn't he, Sue?' Mandy remarked. "and you're still dry. That's going to hurt like Hell."

She took Sue by the ponytail cable and pulled her back. The bloody dark shaft just waited there, poised just within her nether lips. Mandy looked back down at the trembling girl.

"You ready again?" She asked.

"No...No...Aghhhh!" Sue yelled as the black rod dove again into her tight opening. It bottomed out, painfully slamming head first into her cervix.

The two rocked her back and forth, harder every time. The man's crotch banged against her swollen clit, making her cry, and again when it bottomed out inside her. The movement of his thick shaft could be tracked on the taut skin of her belly.

After some time, Mandy unhooked the ponytail. After stepping over Sue's head; She used the ponytail to lift Sue's head up and into her wet snatch.

"It's your turn to lick my cunt, Sue...and my ass," Mandy added this tidbit, by lifting the ponytail up and forcing her asshole over Sue's open mouth.

The black man's grunts became louder as he reached orgasm. In a final, plunging assault, his cum shot up ind deep into Sue's hot hole. Mandy jumped out of the way and lifted Sue's cream covered face back up, just as the thick cock withdrew from its warm cave. Sue's cunt was one dark, open hole, a river of cum pouring from the vacated opening.

"Oh look at that, Sue,' Mandy admired, 'I wonder if your on anything? That's a lot of potent cum up there.. Oh look, here comes another."

The next man stepped forward, swollen cock in hand. He glanced down at the used open hole before him.

"Oh no, I need something tighter than that. I'll lie down, and you lower her ass to my cock." he said.

"What an excellent idea, Stud," Mandy replied. "You love a good ass fuck; Don't you, Sue?"

"Please, no...no...not that, Mandy, please,"

"Hand me the control," Mandy said. Hitting a few switches, the cables changed position. Sue's feet and hands drew closer together, then they adjusted so she was bent, ass open, and staring down at the throbbing pole beneath it. "Ok, just pry her cheeks apart when I lower her. With all that cum still dripping down from her cunt; It should ease its way in."

Sue shook her head, crying in fear, as the cables began their downward slip. She felt the hot tip of the hard cock, push at her oval entrance. Her small muscle began giving away to the deep pressure; opening up, and stretching its elastic around the shaft. Her body was lowered till the rod was embedded deep within her bowels, her cheeks sitting flat on the man's hairy crotch.

"Don't fuck her yet,' Mandy said, 'Watch this."

Taking Sue's ponytail in hand, Mandy began tugging it, pulling her in circles, tightly winding the cables. The man below, smiled at Mandy's ingenuity, while the tight sphincter circled his pole. Finally the cables would wind no more, and Mandy released the ponytail.

"Now fuck her," Mandy yelled.

With swift speed, the ponytail swung through the air, followed by the howls of Sue's pain. Her tight ass spun over the man's stiff cock, and he thrust into her at the same time.

They all smiled. The fans would sure get a run for their money tonight.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #9
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 6

When the spinning stopped the man lifted his hips and emptied his balls in her ass. They wasted no time in lifting her again. She was still in the sitting position when they re-spread her legs. One man came form the front, the other her rear. Simultaneously the two cocks drove into her young body. Sue was sandwiched between the two men as they pulled her long hair, bit at her breasts, and fucked her with abandon. Every tendon in her body ached from being abused on the cables. She grunted in pain from each slap of their cocks. Her holes were slick with their cum. It coated the shafts in white froth. Mandy came over to tease her.

"You smell like cum,' Mandy said, 'They like your body so far, but when we're through with your holes, They'll never be tight again. Maybe you'll get pregnant; Push out a baby and stretch a little more."

Sue was biting her lower lip. The two shafts were pushing the one up against her g-spot, causing her inner walls to cream up. Her clitoris was swollen to two times its normal size. The coarse hair of the man's crotch ground against it.

"Aw, what's the matter, Sue,' Mandy observed, 'Are you cumming? Are those two cocks driving you wild?"

"Nnn...no, I am not..." Sue denied.

Mandy stuck her fingers between the man's crotch, through the matted, mound of fine hairs, and found Sue's hard clit.

"You lie, Sue. You are wet. Pound her harder, Boys. Our little cunt is going to cum." Mandy remarked with a big grin.

The fast, wet slap of flesh filled the room, followed by Sue's unwanted moan of lust. Her twitching orgasm milked the cocks of their hot seed. No sooner then the rods were withdrawn, Mandy worked the control box, quickly raising Sue's ankles and dropping her arms.

"Let's let that cum soak into your womb, while we prepare something special for our viewers," Mandy commented.

Sue hung there, upside down, moaning as huge gobs of brown and red cum bubbled out her ass, and dipped down her white back. She could feel the cum pooling in her wide stretched, pussy hole, draining farther down, deep inside her body.

I was still horny, so I wrote some more tonight.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #10
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved ch. 7

You know me, I can't stop once I get going.

Finally Sue was released from the cables. She hit the padded floor with a 'Thud'. Both her arms and legs were numb. She was barely able to move. Feeling some relief, she thought; 'Now maybe they will let me go. They've all had their fun. It should be over now.'

Sue began crawling towards the door. She was cruelly knocked to her side by a vicious kick to the ass. She went sprawling to the floor, landing in a thick pool of cum.

"Where do you thank your going, Cunt. We have more cocks waiting for you. Your going to bend over here and present your pussy for their cum."

Sue was getting some of her arrogant spunk back.

"No. No. I won't. You are going to let me go. You have all had your fun, and you are going to let me go, now. You do that, and I won't go to the authorities."

"Ha, you arrogant Bitch. There are many more of us, and your not going anywhere. Now put your head in that puddle of cum, and raise your ass in the air."

"Just fuck you," she spat back.

"Nope. Your the one getting fucked," he replied, then nodded at Mandy. "Give me a hand with her. I know how to have her present that cunt for us."

The restraints were still locked to her wrists. The man used the heel of his naked foot to push her face into the pool of cum. He added pressure and kept it down. The cum bubbled around her nose, as she tried to breath. He took her wrists and pulled them up and behind her back. Mandy attached another cable to them. This cable was stretched to the wall in front of Sue. When pulled tight, the cable yanked her arms forward, from behind her back, painfully keeping her head pushed into the cum covered floor. The man straddled her back and held her waist between his powerful thighs. Sue could feel his hardening cock resting across the small of her back.

Mandy came over, strapping restraints just under her knees. She then took a long stainless spreader bar, and clipped it to Sue's knee restraints. From behind Sue, Mandy took the bar, spread it 3' apart, and locked it firmly in place.

Sue worked herself down flat, determined not to raise her ass in the air for that open invitation.

Mandy laughed, pulling her next apparatus down from above. She held a large stainless hook with a big shinning ball on its end. The hook, of course, was attached to a cable above.

"I'll spread her cheeks; You get that in her," the man said.

Sue could not see behind her. She had know idea what they meant, but their words horrified her.

"Open up that little hole of yours, Sue, Let's get this in there." Mandy said.

"No, no!" Sue screamed, as she felt the cold metal touch her tender ass ring. As tight is she clinched, there was just too much cum in her ass, and the ball stretched its way in. Sue erotically wriggled her ass to get it out.

"That balls too big. You're not shitting it out, Girl," Mandy remarked, 'You should have spread yourself for us. Now you will have to."

The man moved to where Sue could see him, and he thumbed the controller. She felt a painful tug in her ass as the hook was raised, forcing her to lift her ass, and shift to her spread knees. Sue had to agonizingly lift her ass high in the air. When the hook finally stilled, she was stuck in that painful position. Now she was just how they had wanted her, head first, in a pool of cum, ass high in the air, thighs spread wide, her cum dripping, cunt on full display to the bright lights and cameras.

A line of men came filing in. One by one, they knelt behind her, and pushed their stiff cocks into her waiting cunt. They fucked her hard, ruthlessly. Some leaned over, pulling on her hanging tits, or slapping her naked butt. The hook was tearing at her ass. She had to keep it raised, and invite the next cock to empty its warm load into her fertile womb. Others stood around, stroking their shafts, and shooting their vile cum over her back or in her long auburn hair. It became harder for her to stay on her knees. She would occasionally slip in the sticky, slick cum, causing the hook to dig into her bleeding ass. Her cunt made sloppy, loud farts, as the men fucked her loose, sperm filled hole.

The man came back over and yanked her head up by the hair. He laughed while shooting his own cum in her face.

"See, I told you that you should have presented your cunt to us,' the man stated. He dropped her head back into the pool of cum.

Mandy knelt down and rubbed her hand over Sues belly.

"Your pretty full of cum; Aren't you, Sue? You still arrogant? All high and mighty?" Mandy questioned.

"B...Bitch," Sue managed to say. The words spilled out with bubbles of cum.

"Awesome,' Mandy remarked, 'That means you still want to play. I say we play rougher."
Old 09-04-2014, 02:48 AM   #11
cenkers

wow, getting hotter.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #12
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Ch. 8

Warning: If bestiality is not your thing, you may wish to skip the next two chapters. I'm sure Sue feels the same way. lol

"Untie her and bring her to room 'C', " Mandy told the men.

Sue fought, struggling to get away but was tased a few more times. After that the men easily lifted her and moved her to the next room. This room was lit by large skylights. Like the other, it was also filled with many video cameras. They seemed to be trained on a short wooden bench in its center. The floor of this room wasn't padded but packed dirt.

'The damn place smells like a barn,' Sue thought.

Mandy was there. She had dressed in a tight, black rubber suit. Its crotch was cut out to expose the damp lips of her cunt. There were also holes cut out for her breasts to push through. She stood by a table that held a varied assortment of straps, dildos, vibrators, and other evil looking devices.

"Bring her in," she told the men. She gave them instructions as they worked; "Strap her to the bench, arms at her sides, one strap around the bench and under her breasts. Make it tight. Now, bend her legs in, knees up to her breasts, place the other strap around her legs and the bench. Yes, just like that; Ass up, like a Thanksgiving turkey." When they finished, she picked up a thick 9" vibrator and carried it over to Sue.

"What the fuck...Get me off of here," Sue complained.

Ignoring Sue, Mandy turned the vibrator on high and pushed it deep into Sue's cunt. Excess cum spilled out around it. Someone handed her a roll of duct tape and a rag. Leaning Sue up, she dried her back and belly, then ran the tape under Sue's back, over the end of the vibrator, then over her pubic hairs and belly.

"Get that thing out of me," Sue screamed.

Still ignoring her, Mandy walked back to the table and picked up something else.

"Your such an ass, Sue. That stays there while we keep your other end busy." Mandy replied, motioning to one of the men.

Mandy and the man knelt down by Sue's head. She spoke again; "Like I said, since your such an arrogant ass; We found a friend just like you."

Sue heard a scuffle from the far side of the room. She turned. A tanned, naked blond was leading in a small donkey. The blond stopped when she reached Sue, and began petting its belly.

"What is he here for?" Sue innocently questioned.

"Oh, surely your not that naive, Sue." Mandy replied, while watching the young blond stroke the beast. "Don't let its size fool you. Take a look at that cock, Sue. Think you can swallow that?"

"Oh No!" Sue screamed.

"Hold her head and get her mouth opened," Mandy ordered the man.

Sue no longer screamed, she was clamping her lips tight, and trying to dodge the man's strong hands. Mandy held the strange metal device over Sue's mouth. Soon the man had his hands on her jaw and his fingers over her nose. Sue's chest rose and fell, then drew up tight. Her face was turning red, as she struggled to hold her breath.

"Now, now, your going to have to open, especially with that vibrator humming away in your cunt. Breath, breath, Baby," Mandy teased, waiting patiently, the dental gag at the ready.

Finally Sue opened and gasped for breath. With the quickness of an expert dominatrix, Mandy had the gag pushed inside and over Sue's tongue. Sue was late in clamping her lips back shut.

"It's useless now, Bitch,' Mandy said, 'You see this little crank on the side? Watch as I turn it."

Mandy was right. As the crank was turned, the metal cut into the roof of Sue's mouth and jaw, forcing it to open wider with each turn.

"Look at that cock. Your going to have to open wider than that," Mandy explained, while turning the screw.

Once it stopped, Sue's mouth was opened hideously and painfully wide.

"Ouh..ouh...ouh," she mumbled, shaking her head from side to side.

"Your friend's going to like that hole. It looks so warm and inviting," Mandy grinned.

The strong man turned Sue's head, and the blond walked the donkey, guiding its unsheathed cock towards its pleasureful destiny. Sue watched in horror as the large flat head edged towards her open mouth. A long string of clear fluid dangled from the hole at its tip. She fought, crying, not wanting the horrid shaft to reach her lips. Unable to break the straps; Unable to escape the man's grasp; The cock penetrated her wide open orifice.

"Move her hair away from her face,' Mandy said, 'I want the cameras to get a good recording." Mandy's body trembled. She was so turned on from Sue's humiliation. "Oh my God, somebody fuck me," she pleaded, bending over the desk and spreading her thighs. A man behind her took the invitation and slipped his cock into her wet opening. She pushed back on the hard shaft, but kept her eyes fixated on Sue's sexual torture.

Gagging, Sue was forced to swallow the fluid draining into her mouth. The fleshy texture of the shaft rubbed against her tongue. The vibrator throbbed and hummed in her cum filled cunt. It was forcing her body to respond, and making her roll her hips. The erotic movement of her hips was making one of the man extra hard. He stared lustfully at her wriggling ass.

"Push her farther up this end,' the man holding her head said, 'We need to bend her head back and open up her throat."

The man watching her ass volunteered. "I'll do it," he happily replied.

Walking up he forcefully pushed Sue's ass, driving her body forward, her head falling off the end of the bench. After that he viciously yanked the tape. The donkey's shaft had withdrawn long enough to hear her bubbling scream. The tape, covered in her pubic hair was tossed to the ground. The man caught the vibrator before it slipped out.

"Oh no, Girlie, I got this,' the man said fucking her with it. 'It's your ass I really want. Now you go back to your cock sucking; I got this end."

The other man had taken her hair and yanked it down, while the animal was maneuvered around. The beastly cock had a straight shot down her throat. Sue's throat painfully bulged as it drove in.

"Oh yea, Baby, he likes that. You'll be draining his pole in no time," the man remarked.

Next her ass was opened wide by the force of another stiff cock. Her body rocked back and forth by the force of the two cocks, fighting to release their load first. Despite her terror and in spite of it, the vibrators constant bombardment, the thick flesh in her bowels, pressed up against the constant hum; Her cunt was responding, forcing her to orgasm against her will.

First the cock in her ass exploded, filling her again with warm cum. Then the animal began to furiously kick it back foot and whinny. Mandy was groaning in her own orgasm;

"Oh God, Baby,' Mandy cried, 'Watch her face. Get the cameras on her eyes; On her throat!"

The long shaft began to pulse, shooting cup after cup of its hot cum down Sue's swollen throat, depositing it straight to her belly.

Sue thought she was drowning. She swallowed, gagging on the horrid fluid while the rest flooded out around the cock and her face. As it pulled away, another volley shot out, soaking her auburn hair in cum.

The spent cock slipped out of Mandy as well. Cum dripped from her cunt, trailing down the black rubber of her inner thigh. She ran over to Sue, staring down into her tear filled eyes. Sue's chest heaved as she burped up cum. Mandy removed the dental gag, allowing Sue to cough up more cum.

"Why, why," Sue weakly asked.

"Cause you're an ass, Sue. Someone doesn't like you," Mandy explained. "Let's get you unstrapped," she added.

There was another loud commotion from the corner of the room.

"Oh look, Sue, Mandy said, 'There's your ride."

There, walking into the room was the blond girl, leading another animal. This one was larger, not a small donkey, but a full gown, Jackass.

After seeing the beast, Sue passed out.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #13
Kolt48

Default Your Rape Has Been Approved ch. 9 conc.

Sue was dreaming, a pleasureful dream. A handsome young man was running his cock through her pussy. He was so soft. It was as if she was lying on a soft, fur rug. She could feel the tingle of hairs, as they brushed back and forth across her hard, erect nipples. Sue wanted this man's cock. Her arms tightly wrapped around him, pulling him close. Her ass gyrated to the boy's cock. She wanted him; Wanted him to cum with her. She mumbled in her dream:

"Fuck me, fuck me, Baby. Your cock feels so good."

The group had gathered around the girl. She was still out of it, but yet her body was not. Two long straps held her hanging beneath the jackass. She was hugging the animal. One strap over the front of the beast, over its back, wrist to wrist. The other, attached to her naked ankles. and drooped over its back. Her legs were tightly wrapped around the animals haunches. She was humping her crotch over its large balls. The man beside her was fucking her sloppy cunt with the ever humming vibrator.

The vibrator was shut off and moved away.

"No, no,' she moaned, 'Don't stop,"

Mandy bent down and began lightly slapping Sue's face. "Wake up, Sue. Your lover is waiting for you."

One of the men handed Mandy a red ball gag.

"You better put this on her; Keep her from frightening the jackass. It's the one with the hole in the center." he stated.

"Ah, excellent,' Mandy replied, 'and you have the hose and pump?"

"Sure do. Better hurry; She's coming to."

Quickly Mandy stuffed the ball into Sue's mouth, running the straps around her head. Next, she attached a long, clear rubber hose to the ball. The hose had a bulb pump on it, halfway between the ball gag and a clear plastic bucket. Several men moved to the bucket, stroking their cocks, while they watched the Sue's showing.

Sue began to wake up, not even realizing that her cunt was humping the animal's balls, causing its shaft to grow longer and harder. Her eyes dodged back and forth in shock, as she became aware of her predicament.

"Lean her back, and lift his cock. Line it up with her opening and rub it between her folds. That's it, right over her clitty," Mandy instructed. Continuing, she spoke to Sue; "You back with us. You've been humping your little friend like crazy. Bet you can't wait to feel his stiff cock stretching your tight cunt. You want that cock. I can smell your cunt from here. Don't you worry; We'll do all the work. We can rock you on these straps.' She pulled at Sue's nipples and pinched them hard.

"Mphh, Mphh," Sue screamed into the gag.

"Yes, I can give you just as much cock as I want," Mandy added.

Sue couldn't close her legs. They were spread wide to wrap around the beast's thick belly. Having to mostly breath through her nose; The animals scent stung her nostrils. Its flat, spongy tip was rough. It scraped her tender clitoris, while its seminal fluid coated her swollen nether lips. She could feel the air across her cunt. It was cool, because she was soaked; Not just from the many loads of cum she had taken into her womb, but slick from her body's own arousal. Her body was wanting a cock, but nothing like this. The jackass' cock was huge. It would tear into her flesh, fill her, and stretch her to the limit. It would open her up; loosen her cunt to where no man would want her again.

Mandy waited for Sue to realize what would happen, and that she would be powerless to stop it. Then she placed her hands on Sue's shoulders and pushed.

"Mphhh!"

The head of the shaft forced the lips of her sex inside her body, and painfully stretched her vulva. It wormed its way into her tunnel, scraping her walls as it penetrated. It bottomed out on her tender cervix, but did not stop there. It even pushed that open, deeper than any cock. Her belly ballooned with its size. What cum was still inside her sex, was forced out along the length of the brutal shaft.

"You almost took it all, Bitch. Now feel this," Mandy said, pulling Sue back.

The shaft withdrew, scraping her insides again on the way out. Sue could feel the blood and cum as it ran from her cunt, and off the animal's rod. It trickled down over her asshole, to trail down the center of her white back. Before it was totally withdrawn, she was pressed forward again, The pole impaling her deeper still. Every texture of the shaft could be felt. Sue could feel her body tearing inside. She would never be the same.

It was non-stop. She was pulled back, then shoved forward; The jackass' cock impaling her each time, faster and faster. The thick shaft pressed tightly along her g-spot, and the animal's rough hair brushed her exposed clit like steel wire. Even though the pain, her body responded; forming its on lubrication that coated the beastly shaft with white, pinkish cream.

The men had been watching the erotic show, one by one releasing their cum into the waiting bucket. Mandy glanced down and smiled. The container was filling fast.

"You must be getting thirsty, Sue. I know just what an arrogant Bitch like you needs."

She began pumping the bulb with her fist, watching as the cum was sucked up through the hose and propelled towards the red ball.

Sue could taste the aroma of the cum, even before it exploded onto her tongue. Her eyes widened.

Mandy yanked Sue's hair and pulled her face to hers, looking with pleasure into Sue's face. She was aroused, knowing the girl would be forced to swallow the flood of cum. 'What wonderful humiliation,' she thought.

Sue was forced to swallow load after load of cum. It succeeded in removing her mind from the task at hand; Halting her impending orgasm from the long cock. The squeeze of her cunt along the shaft of the beast, made him kick his feet and lift his head in excitement. She could no longer stop her own orgasm. Her feet clamped around the animal's flanks, and she thrust her cunt towards his next thrust.

With a cloud of dust and a long whine, the beast's shaft began to blast Sue's torn womb. The heat of the cum burned her insides. Her belly pulsed as it expanded from the huge load. She sucked in her breath, taking in the last of the container of man cum.

As the cock finished its twitching, the straps were cut, and Sue went tumbling to the dirt floor. Upon impact, the cum gushed from her wide open cunt, splattering her inner thighs with blood and cum.

Her bruised flesh covered with cum, blood, and dirt; Sue was no longer the beautiful, arrogant Bitch of her former self. She was changed. From now on, she would be shy, timid, and withdrawn. Thoughts of sex would bring her frightening nightmares. Except for one thing; Every time she saw a donkey or jackass, she would tingle inside.

Yes, her ex would be truly satisfied at this change.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #14
cenkers

wow, it is an excellent job Kolt.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:12 AM   #15
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great job on this story. I look forward to reading your next one.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:16 AM   #16
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

This is hot! Thank you for sharing!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, drugged, rape, torture