Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
persiangurl

Default Have you ever wondered.......

How gay people are being treated in other parts of the world?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DG
Old 05-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #2
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Thumbs down

that sucks......

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
champ01

champ01 has initial reputation

a
champ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

from what i read on the net these couple was not executed for being gays but for kidnapping , raping and murdering a child ,there in Iran . That's the story the occidental media hasn't told us , maybe to feed the mediatic campaign against Iran , i don't know.

With the manipulation of the media nowadays you can't be sure of nothing , that's the only true.
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
JVIPER88

JVIPER88 has initial reputation

The US picks its enemies very strategically. We aren't going to make enemies with a nation that can provide us with a service. So we pick on Iran and NOT saudi arabia because Iran has nothing to offer us. Let me point out however, that I dispise both of those countries and we should have nothing to do with either of them whatsoever. They are both disgusting.
JVIPER88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
JVIPER88

JVIPER88 has initial reputation

On a funnier note (and not meant to be offensive, so sorry in advance), do these photographs suggest that we need to help gays around the world, or that gays over here should stop complaining because it could be much worse? Just a thought... Gay people are fine and should have all the rights that straight citizens have. I'm just sayin...
JVIPER88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #7
JMarc411

JMarc411 has initial reputation

wow...
JMarc411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

fuck i thought pg was back for a minute there !!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #9
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redzen View Post
from what i read on the net these couple was not executed for being gays but for kidnapping , raping and murdering a child ,there in Iran . That's the story the occidental media hasn't told us , maybe to feed the mediatic campaign against Iran , i don't know.

With the manipulation of the media nowadays you can't be sure of nothing , that's the only true.
I live in a country very close to Iran (geographically). And I have some friends (refugees) from Iran. I don't know about those pictures but there are very harsh penalties against the crimes defined by their religion in Iran. (Even harsher penalties than their prophet suggested)

But on the other hand how many of us thought and searched about which "democratic" countries where behind Ayatollah Khomeini as a defence against communism threat?

Do you remember the Rambo movie where our hero was fighting shoulder to shoulder with afghan warriors against Russia? Now they are considered as the worst terrorist faction all around the world.

What about Saudi Arabia? Where, a man can marry more than one wifes and women should obey a very though dressing code (which only permits eyes to be seen by other men). Don't need to talk about hareems of more than one hundred prince.

Why no one had moved a finger when Saddam massacrated thousands until he invaded Kuwait?

Why those "democratic countries" did nothing in Bosnia? Georgia? South Africa?

But we fought in Korea and Vietnam right? for what? for the freedom of vietnam?

The scenario is always the same. A "democratic" country supports and provokes a dictator against a common foe (USSR for instance), when the common foe collapses that dictator gets bored with his toys (some call them guns) and attacks neighbors or even his own people like a rabid dog. And that "democratic" country brings freedom to the people of the dictator, only after thousands are dead or missing.

Gooooo Weeest life is peacful there....
Gooooo Weeest in the open air...

Last edited by redbaron; 08-14-2008 at 09:32 PM.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

Wiston Churchill once said , Great Britain has no friends , Great Britain only have interests .I think that motto can be applied to any country in the world , specially to the most powerful ones. Sad , but that's the world we and our fathers built
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 AM   #11
Pen

Pen has initial reputation

Hey, if it stops their cultural evolution from leading to Television shows like Will & Grace and Queer eye, it might not be an entirely wasted sacrafice on the part of the condemned.
Pen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #12
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Dude decide after you watch their television
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:00 AM   #13
spiker222

spiker222 has initial reputation

wow that is very disturbing...
spiker222 is offline   Reply With Quote