Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2007, 06:13 PM   #1
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Taking In Carolina! (for Jasmine and somedude)

It was early autumn of 1864 and the Siege of Charleston South Carolina was in still underway. Colonel John Russel in command of the 14th New York Regiment of the Union Army had been sent upstream along the Copper River to intercept supplies coming downstream to Charleston. Moving along both banks of the river the regiment eventually came to a spot in the river that would be perfect for intercepting supply boats.
Colonel Russel was a tall man of military bearing from a prominent New York shipping family who was a West Point Graduate and staunch supporter of the Union. He considered the Rebel Southerners traitors to the Union and was doing everything in his power to make sure the Confederacy was defeated.
Looking for a headquarters for the 14th as they set up on their blocking position along the Copper River Colonel Russel decided on the Poinsette Plantation. It had a fine big house for he and his staff and was owned by a beautiful Southern belle by the name of Ashleigh Poinsette. The Colonel openly admired her as she stood on her front porch scowling at he and his staff as they rode up to her home. She was a dark haired and eyed beauty with bountiful curves who looked very good in her green satin dress with her eyes flashing with righteous anger.
"Good afternoon ma'am," Colonel Russel greeted as he tipped his hat to her. "I'm Colonel Russel of the 14th New York and my staff and I are appropriating your house for our headquarters."
Old 02-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the column hours before they arrive. I make myself presentable even if they are Yankees. The green dress I choose highlights my eyes. I need to look my best to go up against those damn Yankees. They come onto my land, take our food and anything else they want. Brushing my hair to a lustrous sheen, I look in the mirror, pinch my cheeks to make them color and go to face the soldiers. I hope they will respect a lady but I fear it is too much to expect. Failing that, I may have to turn the head of the commanding officer to keep my home in tact.

I await them on the veranda, a cool pitcher of lemonade on the table. My fan does little to assuage the searing September heat. These petticoats and corsets are almost unbearable in this heat and I fan myself rapidly. As the soldiers near, I dab my neck and collarbone with my white handkerchief; then, just a quick pat on my forehead and cheeks.

I have no tolerance for the thieving Yankees. They offer no recompense and rape the fields and commandeer the livestock, leaving nothing for the families. I steel myself. Standing to face them, my shoulders back, I listen to his explanation. Unconsciously, my jaw juts out in defiance. “Sir, this land was given to my family by the king of England in a land grant. My family fought in the Revolutionary war and I shall not have the home of such great
men disrespected by you..you…Yankees!” I tell him, the disdain evident in my voice. My eyes never leave his. I may be a woman, but my heart is that of a lioness protecting her cubs.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You're a Rebel traitor in a state in rebellion against the Union ma'am," I tell the haughty Southern Belle on the veranda, taking off my hat and wiping my brow in this humid Carolina heat. "You don't have a say in whether we use your house as our headquarters and if you don't coperate I will place you under arrest Miss...?" I make the last part a question as I continue to run my eyes over this haughty beauty admiringly. "May I have the pleasure of your name miss before I have the pleasure of occupying your home?" I ask after she stands there staring hatefully without replying for a moment.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stare incredulously down at the yankee that dares to attempt to appropriate my plantation. I don’t like his boot on my step, much less in my home. “Poinsett.” I say pointedly as I continue to stare at the blackheart before me. “I am no traitor. You do not know me nor do you know what my beliefs are. You should withdraw Mr ..Mr…What was your name? It does not matter. Take your leave.” I tell him firmly. I never lose eye contact until I turn toward the door.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"My name is Colonel John Russel!" I reply with more than a little irritation at this haughty Rebel belle and taking a couple of long strides I take ahold of one bare slim arm to turn her to face me. "Miss Poinsette I am not withdrawing or taking my leave! I am taking up temporary residence in your fine home and if you don't coperate I may take other things..." I leave that hanging as an implied threat, my eyes narrowed dangerously as I gaze at the lovely Miss Poinsette feeling how soft her skin feels in my gentle, but firm grasp.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The scoundrel's hand on my bare arm fuels my anger. "Unhand me, you brute." I say calmly, but firmly as I look from your hand to your eyes. I do not flinch or jerk my arm away. I stand absolutely still engaged in a battle of wills. I cannot back down even though his implied threat hangs in the air.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:56 AM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I narrow my eyes more as I meet Miss Poinsette's angry gaze and tighten my hand on her slim arm. "You don't want to see a brute Miss," I tell her quietly and pull her closer to me by her arm. "Now why don't your show some manners and offer my officers and I some refreshments," I say, making it a strong suggestion rather than a request while staring down this willful Southerner.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"Vile Yankee!" I hiss. I do not resist his hold, but I know that I shall bruise from his brutish grasp. Our eyes are locked in a silent battle of wills. No one moves outside, but inside, my extended family is getting nervous.

I see my butler and friend, Reinhold, behind the door with the rifle. A slight shake of my head tells him to return the a revolver to it's hiding place. I don't want to risk it now. The time will come for us to make our stand. I have my grandfather's old single shot dueling pistol tied to my thigh but hope that I will not have to use it.

Based on the filthy yankee's comment earlier, I am glad that I have it.

"You and your men may bunk in the barn if you must stay here. However, the house is my home and only invited guests stay in my home." I tell the Union officier through clenched teeth.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I don't think you quite understand your situation Miss Poinsette!" I tell the clenched teethed and hissing Southern belle and deciding to take things into hand I pull her across the porch by her arm. "Sit down and have some lemonade!" I command Miss Poinsette as I push her down into a chair at the table more roughly than is really necessary before I call to my men and officers, "Search the house and outbuildings for weapons and contraband!"
Old 03-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I offer no resistance to the hostile officer but even so, he shoves me into the chair. His rough treatment of me confirms my belief that he is no gentleman. I hear the screen door open and slam shut as Reinhold and Joseph come barreling out to come to my defense. I have to stop them. They are old and think that I need saving. “I’m fine, really. The colonel and I were just having a heated conversation. Please, go back inside and offer no resistance to the soldiers.”

Turning to the colonel I say, “You are not the first to want to search for “contraband”. The Union has raped my home of all its valuables, food stores as well as all of the livestock.” I say sarcastically. “Believe me; I understand the situation all too well. You will come in and take what meager food we have left and once that is gone, you will move on to the next home and do the same. I am quiet familiar with the workings of the Union army.”

“Please let me have everyone exit the house before your men enter. I would not want anything to happen to them. I have heard that during searches, sometimes the army gets…aggressive when the inhabitants try to salvage some of their belongings.” I state, not bothering to cover my hatred and anger. I step around him have everyone come to the veranda.

"I know you will take what you want, just don't hurt anyone." I say as I hold the door open for the filthy troops. I sit at the table and comfort the small group, my family maybe not by blood but by a lifetime of shared memories and now hardships.

Last edited by Jasmine; 03-01-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:40 AM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"No one will be harmed unless they threaten my men and there will be no looting or thievery by the 14th New York," I declare, offended by the accusation that I and my men are no better than looting bummers. "Any looting or thieving will be punished by hanging! The 14th is not a pack of thieves!" I remind my men and officers as they fan out to search the house and outbuildings, then turning a hard look on the fiery eyed Miss Poinsette I ask, "Will that put you at your ease?"
Old 03-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I watch the forceful yankee try to keep his men from looting. I doubt it will stop them. I have been through this before. I look up at the tall soldier, "I'm sure you believe that you have done all you can. Lemonade? While your men "search?" I say in a soft voice hanging with more sarcase than spanish moss on an old oak.with dripping sarcasm.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:33 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"If you find anything missing report it and I will find who took it," I reply without acknowledging her tone and taking off my hat I take a seat at the table. "Lemonade sounds delicious in this heat. I would love a glass Miss Poinsette, if it wouldn't be too much trouble," I say with a long admiring look at the haughty Southern belle, running my eyes over her shoulders and bosom revealed so nicely by her dress.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I pour the Yankee officer lemonade and try to determine if he is serious. I wonder if he is delusional. I hear his mean rummaging around in the house. I have only the one pistol in the house and the one strapped to my leg. They shall find nothing. I have made sure of it. If this yankee tells the truth, I shall have no need for either. I take a sip and look over my glass at the him. Too bad he is on the wrong side. "Colonel, you are part of the Union forces and we are fighting this war because we seceeded from the Union and the Union refuses to let us form our own country. Then I am part of your beloved Union and you are in the home of a Union family treating us as criminals, taking what you want and leaving us nothing." I leave the statement hanging in the hot, humid air.

Last edited by Jasmine; 03-03-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:00 AM   #15
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"We don't plan on taking anything," I reply and take a long sip of lemonade while eyeing this haughty Rebel beauty. "You know Miss Poinsette this could be an uneventful and even pleasant stay if you and your household cooperate. We're not here to loot or cause you harm, just to block the river," I tell her with a nod in the direction of the Copper River and then smiling rather warmly at this captivating and inticingl belle I say, "In fact we might enjoy each other's company."
Old 03-04-2007, 02:12 PM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am accustomed to men looking at me, but not the way this man does. I feel the color in my cheeks rising and divert my eyes from his. A bit flustered, I go on the offensive, “I know that this concept probably escapes you Yankees, but did you even think that if you asked that we might share what we have. Southerners are known for their hospitality. But, no, you come in here and take whatever you want.” I give him a look of pure contempt for his objectionable manner.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I'm just taking up residence in your house for a short time. And I haven't taken what I want," I tell Ms. Poinsette with a wink and toast the slightly blushing belle with my lemonade before taking another drink of it. "This is fine lemonade Miss Poinsette, almost as fine as the lady serving it. Do you grow the lemons yourself?" I ask and take a long pull of lemonade while smiling to myself with thoughts of what I might do with this lovely Rebel.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I realize that the colonel is just placate me. I'm certain that will last only as long as he gets what he wants - my home. I look directly into his eyes, the intensity of my voice rising with each statemnt. "It appears, sir, that you have. Your men are inside the house while the people who live there are out here in the heat. At this very moment, I am certain that one of your ruffians is going through my personal things; touching my intimate apparel."

I stand, placing my palms flat on the table and leaning close to his face, "Tell me sir, how is that not taking what you want. Now, tell me sir that you are not violating me and my home!" I stride into the house, my skirt swishing with each determined step.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I haven't violated you yet!" I murmur into my lemonade as the haughty belle sashays back into the house, my eyes glued to her satin clad form admiringly. "Thank you for the lemonade ma'am!" I call after her and with a chuckle say quietly to myself, "Now that is one Rebel I'm not gonna let get away!"
Old 03-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #20
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I see red because I'm so angry and realize that I lost control of my emotions. I dab at my throat with a lace handkerchief and swiftly pad upstairs to see just what the Colonel's men are doing. I peer into the bedroom and see three of the men going through my things. One is holding up a pink corsete that was purchased in Paris, another has his nasty hands in my unmentionable drawer. The third is pawing through my dresses. "Get out!" I growl. They turn and look at me. The one with the corset says, "We have orders to search for guns and contraband."

"Oh and you think you are going to find a weapon in my corset?" Turning to the man fingering my unmentionables, "And I'm sure that the five minutes you have spend in that drawer has yielded a wagon load of contraband! Get Out! Get Out Now!"

They look at me and continue to touch my personal items. "GET OUT!" I stalk over and jerk the items from their hands. Two of the soldiers grab my arms and press me against the wall. "Let me go now or I shall have you hanged!" I tell them with what I hope is a determined voice; all the while hoping that the panic and fear does not show.