Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Question for thought

So I've read about real rape victims who, while they don't want it and are saying no, their bodies react as if turned on. It's still emotionally and legally rape but the body reacts how it wants to react. And certainly when role-playing rape the victim can be as into it as the rapist.

So the question is for the rapists: would you want you victim to get turned on or not? Would it take away from the experience if the girl got wet, unwittingly or not? How much do you want her to fight or give in? I'm interested in some perspectives. What are you looking for in a victim during the act of raping them?
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

Personally I don't mind if they kinda 'surrender' their body, but only after a good struggle, pinning them down and roughly entering said victim, but equally it's still a turn on if they're scared...maybe more so,
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
milkyway2007
Simply . . . The Way!

milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)milkyway2007 Level 6 (600+)

Struggling mixed with screaming makes for a great rape. Bondage enhances it, and the best part is when the rape victim is shy and doesn't really show her body off to many people and has clothes ripped or pulled off, revealing her privacy, open to the eyes, hands, nose, and tongue of her attacker. As for the "surrender" of their body, I feel that its basically impossible for the body not to naturally react or "like" whats going on. All in all, a rape is a rape, and there all good!!
Old 10-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I very much enjoy not only the physical act of overpowering of my victims, but forcing their bodies to react in a way they can't control. When a terrified, crying, fighting screaming girl suddenly has an overwhelming orgasm despite herself, well, that's a good day for a Professional Villain!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

I wonder how often women do get wet during rape... (Side note: "Turned on" is partly mental too, and I would venture to say that hardly any women are turned on mentally by rape. And the physical response I would imagine is to protect the rather delicate parts.)

Personally I like to imagine quite a bit of fight, and then either tying her up, having people hold her down, or her giving up. There has to be some amount of fight though.

(Really the giving up one is boring unless she gives up after multiple rapes.)
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to admit that a big part of my fantasy would be this:

I'd have here tied up spread eagle. Like MilkyWay said, someone shy and conservative would be great. I'd take my time tying her up and only then start to remove her cloths with a scissors or knife. Last off would be the bra and then the panties as they would be "protecting" her as long as possible.

Then I'd so something a bit different. Instead of just popping her, I think it would be so hot to go down on her and get her to orgasm against her will. I would think that enough tongue action would get even the most determined victim to orgasm. Just thinking of her struggling against her restraints while my tongue was licking her really does it for me. I wonder how she would feel as her body let go and yet she was tied firmly in place.

The advantage of course is that when I do her, she's all hot and ready from both her own juices as well my my saliva. Seems to me that way I get double the pleasure - getting her to come against her will and then taking her for my pleasure as well.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #7
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I think it would be most delicious if the victim is turned on against thier will or simply lieing about not wanting it...your all lieing we know you want it.
but becoming wet provides another avenue of verbal...interaction.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:44 AM   #8
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, I'm just your basic sadistic rapist. The point of rape is to hurt, defile, and violate the girl. It seems kind of counter-productive to have, after al the risk-taking, struggling, forcing, fucking (etc) to then find that she's enjoying herself!

In my story, "Karen: Rape of an American Princes," the poor teenager is raped by the guy about three times. Then on the fourth, it's taking him a pretty long while to maintain his erection and achieve climax. The girl starts getting excited. She hates herself for it, but she is getting aroused--and the guy knows it. Then, his orgasm sneaks up on him, he pops his last bit of jiz, and pulls out.

The girl is left hanging. She was soooo close to a climax, and then--nothing! Thus her violation is aggravated, to come close to some degree of pleasure in her ordeal, only to be deprived of it!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really couldn't care what the girl goes through.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:21 AM   #10
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love all the different responses. From the point of view of someone who does get turned on by being-or playing-the victim: almost all the responses were hot. If the guy doesn't care it objectifies me more. If a guys notices it embarrasses me more. If the guy leaves me hanging, then I'm just more wound up later. If the guy makes a big deal of it, who know where it'll end up. I love it that there are a million ways it could go and a million ways the guy could want it. Only thing for me is, if I feel the guy's control is a sham, if I could really get away if I wanted to, then that's a turn off. Thanks for all the responses.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I don't think a women can be really tuned on when raped. Roleplaying is a different matter.

If she gets turned on, ok. If not, who cares? I'm still gonna fuck her.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #12
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Menace,
Much as we'd all like to believe it is impossible for a woman to orgasm during rape, it really isn't just possible, it's fairly common. One of the many reasons women feel "guilt" as if they did something wrong after a rape is just that. Read some first-hand accounts or talk to a few survivors of rape and you'll find it is true. That's not the same as saying they "liked it". It's saying their bodies reacted to the stimuli.

As for me, I kind of like the idea of her orgasm during rape, but it certainly isn't a goal; it's just an oh-so-humiliating bonus. I could picture myself tying her up, gagging her andramming her full of thick black cock until I was satisfied and feeling her tearfully cumming as she struggled, then taunting her with the fact that she did after I was done. Hell, the taunting alone would probably get me worked up enough to do her again.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Menace,
Much as we'd all like to believe it is impossible for a woman to orgasm during rape, it really isn't just possible, it's fairly common. One of the many reasons women feel "guilt" as if they did something wrong after a rape is just that. Read some first-hand accounts or talk to a few survivors of rape and you'll find it is true. That's not the same as saying they "liked it". It's saying their bodies reacted to the stimuli.

As for me, I kind of like the idea of her orgasm during rape, but it certainly isn't a goal; it's just an oh-so-humiliating bonus. I could picture myself tying her up, gagging her andramming her full of thick black cock until I was satisfied and feeling her tearfully cumming as she struggled, then taunting her with the fact that she did after I was done. Hell, the taunting alone would probably get me worked up enough to do her again.
The idea of having a woman tied up on a bed and forcing her to orgasm against her will is so hot to me. It is not just for my pleasure of fucking her with her legs tied up so she can't prevent it. I could care less if she comes when I'm having my way with her.

But the idea that I could be in complete control. Now that does it for me. Be it sliding the sausage in her or licking her - that is control. During the times when I'd have time to recharge, yeah, I'd be playing around. Get her to the point where her body betrays her, then backing off, then doing it again. Over and over.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Sorry about the duplicate post.

Last edited by justmetoo; 10-10-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Menace,
Maybe I misunderstand, but I always thought that "to be turned on" and "to enjoy" basically mean the same thing.

And though I know orgasms can be forced, enjoyment cannot. So I would stick to what I said.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Maybe I misunderstand, but I always thought that "to be turned on" and "to enjoy" basically mean the same thing.

And though I know orgasms can be forced, enjoyment cannot. So I would stick to what I said.
I guess "to be turned on" could have either meaning: either the purely physical response or the emotional response. Both can be mutually exclusive and the term "turned on" probably isn't defined so rigidly that it isn't used both ways. You're not wrong but I think we were looking for a term that refers to the physical response only and that term doesn't really exist.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #17
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

just because their body surrenders it doesnt mean they want it,its the bodies way of protecting itself.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #18
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I really couldn't care what the girl goes through.

That's what I'm talking about...

Although personally, being the victim, it would be quite humiliating for me to suddenly lose control and squirt down my bare legs...partial excitement, partial pure terror

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #19
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Having a bit of a fight adds spice for sure, but making the girl like it, especially if you can make her cum against her will now that is a huge turn on for me. It's like now I own a piece of her and she can never get it back.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #20
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmmmm I prefer a different take on it. I would prefer the fight carry on for longer.
I would prefer to be chained down in digust and only actually start liking it through manipulation and brainwashing several weeks later.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote