Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sparks and phantom

unload Id appreciate it
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

This isn't the beginning of a fight I hope.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope not either my friend

but I grow tired of snide remarks

hope you are well ?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy.
Sparks my dear.

It is genuinely really nice to see you back. I think that it is for the best that if you want to come back and post and stay here that this remains in the past.

You yourself said theres drama here that affects your day. Don't add to it. Let it relax, go back to contributing, posting and being your usual self or turn around and leave with your head held up. People like you, don't ruin it.

Just my opinion hun, take good care x
You know, I don't like to brag but my advice was great. One of two simple things, you just let a small misunderstanding pass with a simple apology. Or you leave and say goodbye and people thank you for your posts and your time.

This is the most ridiculous, masculine, ego related way you could possibly go about this. Phantom has had to involve himself with about five threads this week, theres another for Stern, all because people cannot play and be happy in a simple ruleset.

I'm getting tired of it. Really really tired of it. I love the idea of the rowdy room but these people clean these forums, they clean the spam, they clean the flamers and the trolls and they work HARD at it.

Life isnt always fair, people sometimes upset other people but seriously, seriously, this is just getting really really really stupid because all you have to do is say sorry, or say nothing and there is not a problem and I'm going to bed because this is a crazy night and my fingers keep typing and UGH!

Ridiculous macho ego. Seriously. dshklsdhkls.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sparks...

Why do this?

I just don't get it.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah crap! Do try to work it our via pm. Putting it public won't help, trust me. We've had enough of public fights lately, yes I'm complicent (sp?).
Just my 2 cents, if you gotta duke it out...
Old 04-24-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Sparks...

Why do this?

I just don't get it.
I was pissed at his comment mate

your advice and snarks

and now lucies

Ill still stew about it as you know me

thanks for your advice

its cool unless its not
Old 04-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
sparks
Banned

Lucy

I dont agree with this

This is the most ridiculous, masculine, ego related way you could possibly go about this. Phantom has had to involve himself with about five threads this week, theres another for Stern, all because people cannot play and be happy in a simple ruleset.

but there ya go
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
sparks
Banned

how bout turn this into a mod appreciation thread

first

somdude

second

stern

third

becka
Old 04-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are right. Its not because of a ruleset because the rowdy room is outside the rules.

But all of these threads this week with the exception of one which was a bit serious, could be avoided simply by one person saying "Lets forget about it and move on". And if someone cannot forget about something that happens on an internet forum then perhaps the internet forum isn't the right place for them.

I was happy to see you, and am. I like you. I don't want you to leave, I certainly don't want to fight or argue with you. But all these threads. Phantom gets bashed, thats going to happen when you are the public face of a forum with thousands of members. But by you? You've been here a while, you know how it works. You just say "sorry guys" or you go away for a bit and come back and just get on.

I like you but you see it all so black and white. If someone disagrees with one or two comments it doesn't mean they hate you or want you gone. Life isn't black or white. Its many shades of grey.

Your usually great to see around. But this? No. This is stupid. The arguing about what you said to Sierra, which you know if your honest you never should have said was silly. Once it was said it was said but then you just needed to say "i didnt mean it like that". "Im sorry" or something similar. Instead you are now calling out Phantom on the rowdy room. And phantom does not want to post here because if he does it will look like he's fighting with a member and he needs to keep his image here. Its unfair to put him in this position. He has a thread where you can talk to the admin about forum issues. He has a PM box or profile where you can talk to him about personal issues.

This was just not a great way to go about it and theres nothing more I have to say.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
sparks
Banned

Lucy did I ask you for your phone number

your absoultly right dear

those of us who stay have no benifit from dissing others

my bad

If Phantom will use like a disinfectant then I will kiss his feet

will that solve it gf

I have only a few private issues with mods here

and then

cheers
Old 04-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
You are right. Its not because of a ruleset because the rowdy room is outside the rules.

But all of these threads this week with the exception of one which was a bit serious, could be avoided simply by one person saying "Lets forget about it and move on". And if someone cannot forget about something that happens on an internet forum then perhaps the internet forum isn't the right place for them.

I was happy to see you, and am. I like you. I don't want you to leave, I certainly don't want to fight or argue with you. But all these threads. Phantom gets bashed, thats going to happen when you are the public face of a forum with thousands of members. But by you? You've been here a while, you know how it works. You just say "sorry guys" or you go away for a bit and come back and just get on.

I like you but you see it all so black and white. If someone disagrees with one or two comments it doesn't mean they hate you or want you gone. Life isn't black or white. Its many shades of grey.

Your usually great to see around. But this? No. This is stupid. The arguing about what you said to Sierra, which you know if your honest you never should have said was silly. Once it was said it was said but then you just needed to say "i didnt mean it like that". "Im sorry" or something similar. Instead you are now calling out Phantom on the rowdy room. And phantom does not want to post here because if he does it will look like he's fighting with a member and he needs to keep his image here. Its unfair to put him in this position. He has a thread where you can talk to the admin about forum issues. He has a PM box or profile where you can talk to him about personal issues.

This was just not a great way to go about it and theres nothing more I have to say.

This post contains more intelligence in one place than the Rowdy Room has seen in months.

+ rep

Last edited by Sierra; 04-24-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #13
sparks
Banned

Ill add I have never bashed phantom

he does a good job here
Old 04-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
Ill add I have never bashed phantom

he does a good job here
Yes he does and you're a great member too so work it out! Not here though.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks, but the thread sparks is referring to I actually had read in full because it was an interesting topic - so I am up to speed here.

I have to point out something that absolutely no one is seeing, and it's certainly not the first time it's happened - has anyone asked Sierra if she was offended by Spark's perceived insult?

- Sparks?

- Those of you who defended her?

I'm not saying you guys were wrong to do it, we are all fond of Sierra here and the post came off as inappropriate, but he made it on April 17th - 8 DAYS AGO - and I just asked her this minute on IM if she was offended, to which he replied that I was the first person to ask.

Could someone please explain to me how a great topic turned into a 3 page tangent on a post directed at Sierra, but didn't involve Sierra, but rather the response to his response, and then to a mod, and then to a thread directed at a mod?

The only half relevant post I have seen from Sparks throughout this was "IF SHE HAS AN ISSUE WITH ME IM SURE SHE WILL SAY SO"

But, if he's worried about hurting Sierra's feelings, he could have approached her privately. If he had, I'm sure she would have put an end to it there and then.

As for the "snide remarks" that this farce is apparently based on, two of the last few posts I have read from sparks were something like "Stern is the best mod", and earlier he listed his 3 to thank, and Phantom wasn't on it. They are not compliments and it's fooling nobody - they are subtle digs at Phantom.

I'd call that snide, and it's the exact same as the Phantom/Johnny Reb/CleanFun4All thread - you get what you give.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rogue, Lucy, Sierra, theDarkOne and snarkopo have all made excellent points. This should be handled in the PM format.

As I have already stated, I consider you to be a friend. It may not be a macho thing to say, but you leaving as you did, bothered me a great deal.

I do not regret anything that I said, but I regretted the way that you handled it.

Consider this. Phantom is also your friend. His recent "snide" remarks may have been a clever method to get you back here. You will notice that he hasn't made an appearance here. And, if you think he isn't aware of this you've had more than the 2 ounces of bourbon that I've had. He is quietly allowing other members to reason with you prior to a reply. This isn't his first rodeo.

Sparks, you are a respected and valued member here. Earlier today, I joked about loving the smell of napalm all day long. But, everyday is giving me flashbacks. I hate to see two friends roll around in the dirt!

You have admitted to occasionally over reacting and saying the wrong thing. Sierra might or might not say that she was hurt by your original statement. Quite frankly, that matters, but it really doesn't matter in regards to the responses of others. I was offended by what I perceived as a rude statement to someone that I respect.

It is good to have you back, but I implore you to handle this in a different fashion.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #17
snarkopo
It's been fun

Yes Phantom knows about this. I hope they can work this out privately. It must be so, We don't need any more good members getting into fights liker this.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Screw it...keep this going! After all why screw up a streak of people attacking other people! Its all in fun right??

And let these guys roll around in the dirt as well...then they can help each other up...shake hands and go back to being friends again

Hmmm hows about adding some water to that dirt love guys mud wrestling!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #19
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Boh...

You got pissed off because Phantom agreed with you?
Beh i hope you will understand the reason of my confusion...i wasn't here and i saw this mess...
btw...you can do whatever you want...i just think you called him out for a wrong reason. And this is not cool.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Its all in fun right??
Not when good friends are involved!
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote